Ruth's Chris Steak House - Weehawken
1000 Harbor Blvd.
Weehawken, NJ 07086Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Weehawken
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3842/Weehawken
- Phone: (201) 863-5100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Friday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm, Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 2:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Raul Solano
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Weehawken, NJ - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: No matter what the occasion, Ruth's Chris is the perfect place to gather. We will work with you to customize any menu to meet your needs and budget. Work one-on-one with our Private Event Manager to select the right room and configuration, accommodate your A/V needs, and help enhance your event with floral arrangements and more.
- Private Party Contact: Brian Nelson 2018635100
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Weehawken
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Weehawken, NJ serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Weehawken - Best Restaurants in Weehawken ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Weehawken reviews from OpenTable diners
104 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (65)scenic view (59)romantic (46)fit for foodies (40)good for groups (35)notable wine list (30)neighborhood gem (12)hot spot (11)great for lunch (10)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (6)great for outdoor dining (6)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (5)Show More
- SundayOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/23/2014Had a good meal, but weeks before had great meals. Something changed, think it was the chef? Front desk staff leaves a lot to be desired. Cool, disinterested, inexperienced. Waiters, on the other hand are EXCELLENT !! Hope to return and have better prepared foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!HobokenfoodieDined on 11/16/2014Our waiter, Lonny was awesome! He was very courteous and had a great personality as well. Will definitely be going back and will request him.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Daisy1975Dined on 11/15/2014Went with a friend who has never been to Ruth's Chris. She loved it. All around excellent experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food Even Better ServiceNateVIPDined on 11/8/2014My girlfriend brought me here for my birthday dinner. The service was fantastic and our waiter was very friendly, spot on with recommendations, and the perfect level of attentive. The portions here are quite large and we ended up with leftovers for a couple days off of what we ordered. While their specialty is steak, there are many items on the menu that have no meat, which is great for those who don't eat meat but want an excellent meal such as my girlfriend, who was having a very difficult time deciding what to eat because it all looked amazing.Special Features:
- Great ending to a special daySuzieQDined on 11/7/2014Celebrated my mother's 80 th birthday day. The waiter (Dorian) was very attentive to all of our needs. He made the day special for everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steak as alwaysjimmysteakDined on 11/1/2014Another wonderful meal at ruth Chris. Our appetizers were amazing, steaks delicous, and sides incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very yummyPleasedDined on 10/31/2014I happen to be craving steak, so this is the place to go! Everything was good & my meal was very basic; fillet, baked potatoe & broccoli. No alcohol, just tea. It was very quiet when I first got there but filled up right when I was leaving. It's also a great place to walk around with the Hudson Rivee being right there. It was too chilly for me that night though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok place! Over priced!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/30/2014We went there recently for my husband's birthday and disappointed that they didn't give a complimentary desert or sing a happy birthday song. They treated as a normal night even though we made a reservation. The cowboy steak was the only good thing that we got. Lobster mac and cheese was so watery (the sauce)and not blended, no taste for $18. Over priced and not worth it. Chocolate explosion was huge but stale. The cake itself must be frozen or kept in the fridge for days. Little bit warm chocolate was in the middle. A bottle of wine was $50, the same wine you can get in a liquor store for $10. I don't think I will go there again. It is not worth my money.Special Features:
- Very good meat...KenBVIPDined on 10/18/2014My wife and I had a very good dinner. The tuna ahi appetizer and the filet and lamb chops were great. And the wines were also very nice. It's a very good place to have very good meat!!!Special Features:
- Great SteaksValerieVIPDined on 10/18/2014Been trying steaks all over NYC and have continuously been disappointed. Wolfgang Puck, Peter Luger's etc... They don't cut up the steak into slices so the meat stays warm and very juicy until the last bite. The matchstick French fries are great too. Last but not least: the view of Manhattan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BANRDined on 10/18/2014I have gone to a number of Ruth's Chris steakhouses and this one is by far the best to date. Consistent good service and excellently prepared steaks every time!Special Features:
- One of our favorites.mss22VIPDined on 10/11/2014One of our favorite North Jersey restaurants overall & one of the top three Ruth"s Chris restaurants we frequent. Its operated by sound management, great bartenders [Amy] & our favorite server, Lonny. Looking forward to return soon.Special Features:
- always goodMaelinVIPDined on 10/11/2014never disappointed in this restaurant. Each time the food is just great. Lovely food and service. We asked for or waitress by name and she served us well as usual and took great time in asking us how are we doing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/4/2014Excellent food, this place remains in my top favorites listSpecial Features:
- Out with the boysMikeyDined on 10/3/2014My friends and i went here last Friday due to one friend having a gift card in which he wanted to have a night out with. It was great, the wine was delicious the food was great and the steaks were tender and juicy. I have never been to Ruths Chris before and I'm looking forward to going another time wife my wife.Special Features:
- Very good meatKenBVIPDined on 9/24/2014I had my usual delicious ahi tuna appetizer and filet mignon entree. The food did not disappoint.Special Features:
- MilanocookieMilanocookieDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I went to Ruth's Chris to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. We were delightfully surprised (I had written the reason for our coming in the reservation note) with Happy Anniversary wishes from the friendly staff, heart confetti on the linen tablecloth as well as surprise glass of complimentary champagne! Our meal was fabulous (as always), service excellent and then we strolled along the waterfront, gazing at the awesome NYC skyline to conclude a beautiful and celebratory night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fried CalamariMickey1Dined on 9/13/2014The fried calamari was the best I have ever tasted. DELICIOUS!Special Features:
- Always perfect!Luv2DineDined on 9/12/2014I just had my wedding anniversary dinner here and it was perfect, the food and service were spot on, as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mmmmmmmTDhallDined on 9/12/2014Ruth's is one of me and my wife favorite restaurants. I had my usual cowboy ribeye and she tried the regular ribeye. Excellent steaks as always with the tasty bread pudding for desert. Always a treat cant wait until the next visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very professionalTiesenhausenVIPDined on 9/12/2014Food and service couldn't be better. I would have to say our experience was as good as it gets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingNinaluv808Dined on 9/11/2014Everything that I ate and enjoyed here at this restaurant was absolutely amazing and delicious.Special Features:
- Excellent foodDawnDined on 9/11/2014As always great food and great service. Ruth's Chris is by far our favorite steakhouse. Loave the banana cream pie.Special Features:
- Ruth Chris is consistently goodLocalgemDined on 9/7/2014Great food. Great service. Expensive but you can count on a good mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2014Very relaxing. Food was very good. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2014I went hear my sister because all my co-workers are always going here for either happy hour or for great steak. The sides were a decent portion to share family style and the potatoes au gratin were delicious and the petit rib eye was perfectly cooked. All in all I would definitely recommend this restaurant to friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has been betterJackieCDined on 8/30/2014My wife and I have had some great meals at Ruths Chris in Weehawken. The food is usually delicious, but not this time. It was disappointing. My salmon tasted "fishy" and not fresh. My wife was dissapointed with her barbecued shrimp. We would have complained, but it was already so late in the evening, and didn't want to wait for new entrees to be made. I think we need to take a break from them.Special Features:
- Service is keyServiceIsKeyVIPDined on 8/26/2014Look, Ruth's Chris is a good steakhouse and the rest if the menu is pretty good too. What really makes this particular location great is the service and attention you receive from the moment you walk through the doors. Went with my wife and two daughters who are ages 6 and 7 and it was perfect. The views of downtown manhattan are awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurantFrequentfisheaterDined on 8/16/2014Romantic, great food, 5 star service:ask for Wilfredo .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine diningFiosDined on 8/12/2014The tenderness of the steak is so delicious that you have to force your lips to close so no moisture runs from your mouth. The chef is amazing, the city view is spectacular and I will definitely be dining here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/12/2014They have really delicious steaks. Although prices might be high, I guess it's pretty similar to every other steak house.I would recommend this to a friend.
- MashadmanVIPDined on 8/12/2014Great local place to have a enjoyable meal. I love my steaks and this is the only place that they make it the way it should be.Special Features:
- Still my favorite place for steak!TrinaDined on 8/9/2014Never disappoints! Very consistent! It was Delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Restaurant Week!MegLuDined on 8/8/2014The filet was phenomenal, as it always has been during any visit to a Ruth's Chris restaurant. The Restaurant Week deal was perfect- very reasonably priced and decent options for food (although I wish the calamari wasn't an extra cost). The lobster bisque was rather liquidy and had no chunks of lobster like you usually see at other restaurants and the dessert options weren't great. I love chocolate desserts, but the chocolate explosion was a bit disappointing. The steak and ambiance were great, though, and that's why we went. It was an overall very nice night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly staffJerseyGirlFoodyDined on 8/8/2014Ricky was our waiter and he was so friendly. My mom truly enjoyed her lunch and said the entire staff was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top QualityBobsDined on 8/8/2014Have been wanting to go to Ruths for a while and took the opportunity when it came. I went at 12:30 P.M. (no line). Greeting staff was very pleasant and seated us promptly. The food was excellent. It came to my table hot remained that way through out the meal. Service and ambiance was the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ehhIamAfoodieDined on 8/7/2014We were here for restaurant week. The lobster bisque didn't have any meat (Chart House just down the road, their lobster bisque has lots of lobster meat). The filet was good though, but the sides were separated and lacking in presentation. Then the dessert is just a chocolate cupcake with chocolate filling. Nothing special. Just disappointed in the overall food and presentation. I guess it's just another steakhouse. Service was terrible. It was probably 15 minutes before the waiter took our order. Everything was slow, took 2 hours for lunch.Special Features:
- Food was good, crowd was OKlovegoodfoodDined on 8/2/2014Our food was good. Even though we had reservations we did have to wait some time. The ambiance and crowd was not great for the money you pay.Special Features:
- SatisfiedSteakDined on 8/2/2014We came as a group of 5. We were very satisfied with our orders, however, 2 people in the group shared a porterhouse for 2. They ordered it medium well, and the steak was definitely medium rare. They could even eat most of it because it was too undercooked for their preference. Also, we ordered asparagus as one of the sides, and we found that to be a bit tasteless. If it was lightly buttered or even seasoned, it would have tasted better. Other than that, the other steaks and steaks we ordered were perfection!Special Features:
- nice placeexcellentDined on 8/1/2014a bit expensive but food is pretty good, love there steak, service pretty goodSpecial Features:
- The following 482 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Weehawken reviews archive.