Ruth's Chris Steak House - Weehawken
1000 Harbor Blvd.
Weehawken, NJ 07086Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Weehawken
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3842/Weehawken
- Phone: 2018635100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Friday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm, Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 2:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Raul Solano
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Weehawken, NJ - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: No matter what the occasion, Ruth's Chris is the perfect place to gather. We will work with you to customize any menu to meet your needs and budget. Work one-on-one with our Private Event Manager to select the right room and configuration, accommodate your A/V needs, and help enhance your event with floral arrangements and more.
- Private Party Contact: Brian Nelson 2018635100
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Weehawken
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Weehawken, NJ serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Weehawken - Best Restaurants in Weehawken ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Weehawken reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (63)scenic view (52)romantic (44)good for groups (35)notable wine list (31)fit for foodies (30)neighborhood gem (15)great for outdoor dining (11)great for lunch (10)hot spot (10)late-night find (7)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (4)Show More
- Fried CalamariMickey1Dined on 9/13/2014The fried calamari was the best I have ever tasted. DELICIOUS!Special Features:
- Always perfect!Luv2DineDined on 9/12/2014I just had my wedding anniversary dinner here and it was perfect, the food and service were spot on, as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mmmmmmmTDhallDined on 9/12/2014Ruth's is one of me and my wife favorite restaurants. I had my usual cowboy ribeye and she tried the regular ribeye. Excellent steaks as always with the tasty bread pudding for desert. Always a treat cant wait until the next visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very professionalTiesenhausenVIPDined on 9/12/2014Food and service couldn't be better. I would have to say our experience was as good as it gets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodDawnDined on 9/11/2014As always great food and great service. Ruth's Chris is by far our favorite steakhouse. Loave the banana cream pie.Special Features:
- Ruth Chris is consistently goodLocalgemDined on 9/7/2014Great food. Great service. Expensive but you can count on a good mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2014Very relaxing. Food was very good. Service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2014I went hear my sister because all my co-workers are always going here for either happy hour or for great steak. The sides were a decent portion to share family style and the potatoes au gratin were delicious and the petit rib eye was perfectly cooked. All in all I would definitely recommend this restaurant to friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has been betterJackieCDined on 8/30/2014My wife and I have had some great meals at Ruths Chris in Weehawken. The food is usually delicious, but not this time. It was disappointing. My salmon tasted "fishy" and not fresh. My wife was dissapointed with her barbecued shrimp. We would have complained, but it was already so late in the evening, and didn't want to wait for new entrees to be made. I think we need to take a break from them.Special Features:
- Service is keyServiceIsKeyDined on 8/26/2014Look, Ruth's Chris is a good steakhouse and the rest if the menu is pretty good too. What really makes this particular location great is the service and attention you receive from the moment you walk through the doors. Went with my wife and two daughters who are ages 6 and 7 and it was perfect. The views of downtown manhattan are awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurantFrequentfisheaterDined on 8/16/2014Romantic, great food, 5 star service:ask for Wilfredo .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine diningFiosDined on 8/12/2014The tenderness of the steak is so delicious that you have to force your lips to close so no moisture runs from your mouth. The chef is amazing, the city view is spectacular and I will definitely be dining here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/12/2014They have really delicious steaks. Although prices might be high, I guess it's pretty similar to every other steak house.I would recommend this to a friend.
- MashadmanVIPDined on 8/12/2014Great local place to have a enjoyable meal. I love my steaks and this is the only place that they make it the way it should be.Special Features:
- Still my favorite place for steak!TrinaDined on 8/9/2014Never disappoints! Very consistent! It was Delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Restaurant Week!MegLuDined on 8/8/2014The filet was phenomenal, as it always has been during any visit to a Ruth's Chris restaurant. The Restaurant Week deal was perfect- very reasonably priced and decent options for food (although I wish the calamari wasn't an extra cost). The lobster bisque was rather liquidy and had no chunks of lobster like you usually see at other restaurants and the dessert options weren't great. I love chocolate desserts, but the chocolate explosion was a bit disappointing. The steak and ambiance were great, though, and that's why we went. It was an overall very nice night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly staffJerseyGirlFoodyDined on 8/8/2014Ricky was our waiter and he was so friendly. My mom truly enjoyed her lunch and said the entire staff was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top QualityBobsDined on 8/8/2014Have been wanting to go to Ruths for a while and took the opportunity when it came. I went at 12:30 P.M. (no line). Greeting staff was very pleasant and seated us promptly. The food was excellent. It came to my table hot remained that way through out the meal. Service and ambiance was the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ehhIamAfoodieDined on 8/7/2014We were here for restaurant week. The lobster bisque didn't have any meat (Chart House just down the road, their lobster bisque has lots of lobster meat). The filet was good though, but the sides were separated and lacking in presentation. Then the dessert is just a chocolate cupcake with chocolate filling. Nothing special. Just disappointed in the overall food and presentation. I guess it's just another steakhouse. Service was terrible. It was probably 15 minutes before the waiter took our order. Everything was slow, took 2 hours for lunch.Special Features:
- Food was good, crowd was OKlovegoodfoodDined on 8/2/2014Our food was good. Even though we had reservations we did have to wait some time. The ambiance and crowd was not great for the money you pay.Special Features:
- SatisfiedSteakDined on 8/2/2014We came as a group of 5. We were very satisfied with our orders, however, 2 people in the group shared a porterhouse for 2. They ordered it medium well, and the steak was definitely medium rare. They could even eat most of it because it was too undercooked for their preference. Also, we ordered asparagus as one of the sides, and we found that to be a bit tasteless. If it was lightly buttered or even seasoned, it would have tasted better. Other than that, the other steaks and steaks we ordered were perfection!Special Features:
- nice placeexcellentDined on 8/1/2014a bit expensive but food is pretty good, love there steak, service pretty goodSpecial Features:
- Deliciously tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/31/2014From the starters to the dessert, the meal was simply delicious. The calamari was the best I've tasted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant weekbps8876Dined on 7/31/2014Ruths Chris has a great deal for restaurant week. Can't beat a three course meal at this restaurant for $38.00. Worth every penny! The food and service are excellent.Special Features:
- bobbyseaDined on 7/30/2014went for rest week.....excellent lunch and value...drinks were great....service excellent..especially our waiter Dorian who made the lunch special by recognizing the birthday guest with a special dessert.....will be back for dinner and highly recommend this restaurant....Special Features:
- Best steak in the areaOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/29/2014This place is a class act. In fact, I've been to the one in midtown and in Dallas and they are all class acts. Steak is amazing. Views of the city are wonderful. Top notch service. And my favorite is their wine list. Excellent selection. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasteless FiletTonyDined on 7/12/2014Disappointed..Filet had grizzle and not much flavor
- LisaDined on 7/11/2014Steaks were excellent. Blueberry Mojito refreshing. Easy access from hotel. Beautiful NYC view area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JoeGDined on 7/6/2014Enjoyed our dinner but was a little disappointed in that we were seated right beside another couple with many open tables near us.Special Features:
- Always greatMattBDined on 7/5/2014I have been here three times over the last 4 years, and it never disappoints. We went for my in laws 35th wedding anniversary and we're well taken care of all night. Thank you for the exceptional service and spectacular food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous staffOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/5/2014THE BUSBOY FRANK WAS THE BOMB WORKS SO HARD IS SO EFFICIENT SO FRIENDLY AND KNIWS HOW TO MULTI-taskSpecial Features:
- ChartDined on 7/4/2014Had a birthday dinner at RC to celebrate my wife's birthday. I had notifed the restaurant ahead of time through opentable. Our table was tastefully decorated to celebrate the occasion. Our server was top notch. He was very attentive, and knowledgable of the menu. The food was great. Overall it was a 4 star experience.Special Features:
- Right from the startFoxyB123Dined on 7/1/2014Right from the start when our family checked in I knew my husbands birthday was going to be special when they put birthday foil confetti on the table and a note from the restaurant wishing my husband a Happy Birthday. Tim was our friendly, attentive and funny waiter who made us never have to ask for anything. The salads crispy and cold, the shrimp sweet and fresh, all the steaks were cooked to perfection and the bernaise sauce was awesome. All the sides were steaming hot and the bread crispy and hot.Special Features:
- Excellent All Aroundjinjin266Dined on 6/22/2014Great dining with parents from out of town. Loved the view, impeccable service, delicious steaks as usual.Special Features:
- Disappointingjpp46Dined on 6/21/2014We've dined here many times in the past and have always been pleased with the service and food, but that was not the case on Saturday. The service was slow, and the food served was lukewarm instead of hot. The French fries were soggy and undercooked. When the main course was over, the waiter gave us the dessert menus before clearing the table, and when the table was cleared, he did not wipe the tablecloth. This is not what should happen at a restaurant of this caliber.
- Birthday Dinnerdougie53Dined on 6/21/2014We go here all the time, but I was very disappointed the last time but this time was fine.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceKellyDined on 6/19/2014I was celebrating a friends birthday. We had a Great time. It was an all around Great Experience. Waiter was excellent.Special Features:
- Great Service!JamiePDined on 6/14/2014Thanks Lonny aka Bob! You were great, and especially with my mother who can be a bit picky. Thanks again for the great service and great personality, it makes the dining experience so much better when you have someone who actually likes there job and cares about people dining.Special Features:
- Great foodRayRDined on 5/31/2014Been a few times. There isn't anything on the menu I didn't like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatJinx83Dined on 5/28/2014I took my boyfriend for his bday and we both loved it. It was our first time there and we are already talking about coming back. The staff was friendly, our waiter was great, the food was delious, my boyfriend was very please with the atmosphere & and food as well he said that " this was great bday" so i would recommend this if you wanna impress you're date or if you wanna be super romantic, great place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 462 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Weehawken reviews archive.