Ruth's Chris Steak House - Scottsdale
7001 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 290
Scottsdale, AZ 85253Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3840/Scottsdale
- Phone: (480) 991-5988
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Christine Noll
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Scottsdale, AZ the same flavor, service and expertise from Ruth's Chris to you! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience. Contact Michelle Breen at (480) 991 - 5988 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your next event.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris - Scottsdale offers three private dining rooms accommodating up to 28 guests and a semi-private dining area for up to 60 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Madeleine Kriskovich 8779262261
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Scottsdale
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Scottsdale, AZ serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
83 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (66)romantic (48)notable wine list (31)fit for foodies (30)scenic view (20)great for outdoor dining (20)neighborhood gem (17)good for groups (17)hot spot (9)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- We love this restaurant!ALMESAVIPDined on 11/21/2014This is one of our favorite places for a celebration. Food is ALWAYS delicious and the view is beautiful. We especially like enjoying wine on the patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service always winnersfabulistVIPDined on 11/10/2014We have eaten at Ruth's Chris at cities around the country and have never been disappointed by the food or the service. By far, they have the best filet mignon ever. This why we chose Ruth Chris for our 40th anniversary celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinnerCatcaramelDined on 11/9/2014We had a wonderful meal and split everything so for us the dinner was just right not too much food. The wait staff never made us feel bad about splitting and made this part of the experience seamless.Special Features:
- Wonderful evening of fine diningZonaLadyDined on 11/8/2014Our family wanted steak for dinner, and there's no better place to go than Ruth's Chris. Several steaks to choose from, with excellent starters, salads & sides. Like most high-end steakhouses, it's an a la carte menu, but the salads and sides are easily shared. I ordered my steak Medium and it came out rare. They took it back, and within a few minutes the manager brought it out and it was cooked perfectly. Our server was pleasant and attentive without hovering.Special Features:
- Exceptional fine diningHaveSteakWillTravelDined on 11/7/2014Ruth's Chris has always been our "go to" place for an incredible steak and absolutely wonderful meal. We took some friends over the weekend for their very first Ruth's Chris experience...to say the least they were absolutely thrilled with the place, both in terms of service and food quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth ChrisTwofordinnerDined on 11/7/2014Food was not as good as other times. Has always been very good but lamb chops had a stringy texture and the wedge salad lacked enough dressing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good foodLindaDined on 11/2/2014No matter where we are in the USA, at Ruth's Chris we always have good service, atmosphere and food! We can always feel confident in bringing clients or friends to any Ruth's Chris.Special Features:
- MemorableHmrhdDined on 10/31/2014Awesome service and the food was exquisite. Very quite dining area and beautiful view of the outside patio are and fire place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Stuffed Chicken is "to die for",KokopelliDined on 10/25/2014combined with the Broccli and Baked Potatoe. I also like the Sweet Potatoe Casserole then followed by the Chocalate Cake. WOW what a night. I hope they bring the Spinach Salad with the Warm Bacon Dressing backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedMadibenDined on 9/28/2014I was disappointed with my visit to this Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. My steak was not cooked as ordered and although kind enough to make a new the second steak was was over cooked again. I feel the 200.00 dinner was not worth my time or my money.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week Menu is a Winner!HokajoDined on 9/27/2014We try to never miss the great value of Ruth's Chris menu during AZ Restaurant Week. Dined with a couple who'd never been there before, & the man is VERY hard to please food-wise. He loved everything he ordered. Service is always attentive without being "in your face". Just a really good meal in an elegant atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treat Yourself4diningsoloDined on 9/27/2014I took myself to dinner to celebrate a new job! The servers were friendly and attentive. The food was great and the staff did not try to rush me through the meal! I had a glass of wine with dinner, and the list was long, so I asked the server what he recommended. His choice was excellent! I plan to treat myself at Ruth Chris Steakhouse more often!Special Features:
- Great for special occasionsDCguy2014Dined on 9/27/2014Took my wife to Ruth's Cris for her birthday. Just happened to be restaurant week. Prices were very discounted for select three course meals. Ambiance, food, and wait staff were all excellent. Very romantic and perfect for a special occasion. A must during restaurant week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always DependableReasonableExpectationsDined on 9/26/2014When you want to be assured of a great meal and a great experience, you can not make a better choice of restaurants.Special Features:
- Best Steak I've Ever Had!!redheadmpDined on 9/24/2014This place was fantastic and they didn't hold back for the restaurant week menu! The sides were full size and the steak was the best I've ever had! Would recommend this if you are going for top quality meat and cooked perfectly! Service was flawless!Special Features:
- Rhonda Goldendodgergirl1oliviaDined on 9/23/2014Not impressed. The food was so, so. The Keg and Texas Roadhouse are MUCH better, and closer to me. It was VERY crowded; possibly due to restaurant week; we were so close to the other tables, we could have eaten off their plates. I won't be going back there.
- PleasedVIPDined on 9/23/2014Our salads were good but the steaks were not up to their usual excellence, baked potatoes must have been microwaved, we expected crispy skins and not mushy potatoes. I think we won't be going back to Ruth Chris for quite awhile unless they improve the quality of their steaks.
- Food was fantastic!SteakLoveDined on 9/22/2014The steak literally melted in my mouth! The honey cinnamon cheesecake was also super delicious. Our server was energetic and funny. The additional servers were also very helpful and friendly. We went during restaurant week and enjoyed the discounted menu items. However, the cost wasn't that much different than their regular menu items overall.Special Features:
- Best meal I have ever eaten.HungryWolfDined on 9/21/2014From the Osso Bucco Ravioli to to the incredible Ribeye, to the peach cheescake, every bite was pure bliss. Service was unobtrusive but VERY on point, and our server explained our options and their preperation very well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebration2forDinnerDined on 9/20/2014Knowing we were celebrating our anniversary, the staff went out of their way to make our dining experience a special evening. Their attention to detail was truly impressive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasion Restaurant1HappydinerDined on 9/20/2014The food and service were great. This is definitely a special occasion restaurant. I would highly recommend asking for a booth when making a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerRuthsDined on 9/20/2014Our group loved the food and service.....Always enjoy going there for dinner.Special Features:
- hot plates. ..dinebustDined on 9/19/2014Will turn your medium rare steak into a well done steak before you know it. Wish I had anticipated that.Special Features:
- Very SolidSteveVIPDined on 9/12/2014They seem to do everything well. Apps, sides and Steaks were very tasty. Bread and butter could use a little help.Otherwise it appears to me, that Ruth's has their act together than the other Steakhouses around town.please indulge "¿Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Return to ScottsdaleTucsonvaca3Dined on 9/9/2014My wife and I ate at this restaurant some 25+ years ago on our first visit to Scottsdale.That was our first time at a Ruth's Chris. We came back here for the first time since then and had dinner on my birthday. Still one of the best Ruth's Chris on either coast, no doubt still the best steak of any restaurant with an extensive wine list and ample sides. But who needs sides, it's all about the steak and this restaurant is beautiful with no bad seats and good views. There is a large deck surrounding the dining room for gathering or having drinks, etc. The restaurant is on the second floor. As always, this restaurant is very pricey, but you know that if you have ever eaten at a Ruth's Chris. Save up and enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDinerDined on 8/23/2014I asked if they had a menu without prices - they did not - we had a birthday person as a guest & did not want her 'upset' by the prices. I had to make one myself from their website. The greeter was very pleasant about my hand-made menu and delivered as requested. I was odd man out because of my preference for 'cooked' meat. However, having a petite filet done 'medium well' should not be a challenge to a competent chef. I have encountered competent and very competent chefs who have presented me with a filet done medium well with pink inside without presentation of what I was presented with -a severely burnt filet on the outside and red inside. Because of the presence of out guest, I did not make an issue of this but not again . . . .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Filet mignon not cooked rightJohnDined on 8/22/2014This was my first visit to this restaurant and the service was outstanding. However, we ordered medium filets and when they came out, my wife's was well done and I've noticed mine to be medium well! We addressed this to the server and he recommended to redo the entree. The only issue is we will have to wait another 20 minutes and we had our 6 year old with us. We let it go and two days later addressed it with the general manager. He mentioned that he will be sending us a gift card to come back. Hence this was over 10 days ago and still no gift card!!! This is not the type of service we've expected from Ruth Chris in Scottsdale!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014Excellent, have already recommended for special occasionsSpecial Features:
- over priced for the qualityoldschoolDined on 8/15/2014Over priced for goods received. I have had a better cut of meat at the Texas Roadhouse and the Townhall Restaurant, at a much better value. The staff was awesome, unfortunately there is no dress code obviously. I felt over dressed wearing a button up shirt and a tie. It would appear that elegant dinner dining has gone the way of history.Special Features:
- excellent birthday dinnerkatejuliejason9Dined on 7/29/2014Our night at Ruth's Chris Steak House was amazing! Can't wait to go back and order items we haven't had yet!Special Features:
- The following 571 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Scottsdale reviews archive.
- Superb steakClintDined on 7/25/2014Best steak I have had this year. Loved the brand new strawberry - blue cheese - almonds salad. Service was ideal and neither rushed nor slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinner!SandyDined on 7/24/2014We had a lovely anniversary dinner! The waiter was great and very accommodating! We had their summer dinner special, which included a salad, entree, side and dessert! We would definitely return!Special Features:
- Consistent QualitymyfaveDined on 7/23/2014We frequently choose Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for our special occasion dinners. Although it is expensive, we get what we pay for! The food is consistently delicious!!! The service is excellent and attentive. Every part of the dinner is mouth watering good! As a final nice touch, on special occasions, they provide a lovely complimentary personalized dessert!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerJoyandBoysDined on 7/21/2014We had a delightful dinner. I have wanted to return here for some time and the steaks were still as delicious as 5 years ago and the service was just perfect. I can't wait to come back again soon. It was a perfect spot for a birthday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SavoryChuckF7Dined on 7/19/2014Once again dinner Ruth's Chris exceeded our expectations. Hands down the best dining experience to be had. The crab cakes melt in your mouth, the steaks made to perfection. A new side dish the Chipotle Potato Fingerlings I described as "a party in my mouth", they were fantastic.Special Features:
- Great Local Classy RestaurantBest2DineDined on 7/19/2014It was a birthday celebration for my wife and male friend attending. The food is excellent and prepared exactly the way we requested. The price was pricey , but for an anniversary and or birthday well worth the value. The waiter ( Francisco) was professional and a terrific server. He was excellent in offering the specials and drinks. He was present often when needed to provide great service. The extra dessert with a candle was superb and a nice touch by the restaurant . The manager also came by and asked how everything was regarding our meal. Overall Highly recommend Ruth Chris. The steaks were prepared perfectly and the entire meal was terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/12/2014We have eaten at this location around a dozen times and everything about it is consistent. The food and service are always top notch. The quality of the steaks is superb. Although not inexpensive they do offer a better value than some of their competitors while never compromising food quality. Their Harvest salad is exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Filet Mignon!!HawaiiantimeVIPDined on 7/12/2014We'll just say I've had a "few" in the Valley. This one in the top 3, and best value with their Classic menu!! Can't wait to go back!!Special Features:
- Friends and FoodFIVEFORDINNERDined on 7/12/2014We had a great evening at Ruth's Chris, the food was great and the service was top notch. The only issue was two salads were not served as ordered but that was quickly rectified and all was well..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite vacation diningRioRicoRickDined on 7/5/2014We go to Ruth's in Phoenix every time we vacation there! Simply amazing food and wonderful service.Special Features: