Ruth's Chris Steak House - Roseville
1185 Galleria Blvd., Suite P-120
Westfield Galleria at Roseville
Roseville, CA 95678Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Roseville
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/4998/Roseville
- Phone: 9167806910
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Eric Seeberger
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Roseville, CA - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris - Roseville offers their patio accommodating up to 80 guests. A private space that can be partitioned is for up to 40 is also available for your event. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Jenna Medina 8888010946
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Roseville
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Roseville, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Roseville - Best Restaurants in Roseville ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Roseville reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since June 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (46)romantic (39)notable wine list (24)fit for foodies (19)neighborhood gem (14)good for groups (14)vibrant bar scene (13)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great Dinning ExperienceCarolDined on 10/14/2014Dinning at Ruth's Chris Steak House is always perfect. My husband and I arrived early in order to have a cocktail before being seated for dinner. The bartender, Ben was very friendly and offered to make me a cucumber martini that was not on the house cocktail list; it was very good. Our steak dinners were as tender and delicious as always. Dinning at Ruth's Chris Steak House is consistently great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaveDined on 10/13/2014We really like to dine out occasionally ay fine restaurants - but Ruth's Chris is a cut above the rest. We must have had no less than 6 different people serve something to us - plus the manager came over - and EVERY ONE wished us a Happy Anniversary. That is just one example of the excellence of the staff at Ruth's Chris.Special Features:
- Disappointed, expected betterBeenThereDoneThatDined on 10/11/2014Very pricey and my review reflects it. For the money, the food was fair at best. I ordered the filet and lobster. Both were dry and tasteless. I ordered the steak medium rare and it came medium well. On the plus side, my wife ordered the full size filet as medium and it came medium rare, tender, moist and delicious. I should have sent my steak back but I had a limited amount of time. On mine they put a nasty green butter on top. It was bitter and totally ruined the taste of the meat. Very disappointed in my food, but my wife really like hers. I have had better steak at family diner establishments for $45 less cost. The sweet potato casserole is excellent and tastes more like dessert. Service is outstanding.Special Features:
- A perfect evening.....bertandernieVIPDined on 9/27/2014Me, my sister and my mom wanted to have a nice meal before we headed off to see Ms Diana Ross at Thunder Valley as an early birthday gift for me! The service we received for the evening was exceptional....we felt well taken care of! The food was soooooo delicious.....the coconut ginger lemon drop martini was to die for.....so I had two:). They take pictures of their guests to remember the evening and they were gracious enough to provide 2 extra photos for us... We look forward to dining again with Ruth's Chris in the very near future! I mean the ribeye steak tho'.....AAaamazing xo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Birthday to meliv2eatDined on 9/26/2014We eat out a lot and try to keep up with which restaurant is good/great and which aren't. Of all the restaurants around, i opted to go to Ruth's for my birthday because it's been the most dependable with the broadest choice of great entre's, appetizers and sides not to mention the flawless steaks within reasonable evening driving distance. We split the crab cake entre, medium rare filet , au gratin potatoes and asparagus with hollandaise sauce. Every item was extremely good and added not subtracted from the quality of the meal. There are a lot of good restaurants in this area but none we can find who deliver as flawless a meal every time so don't just think Ruth's is an old fashion meal for old people. Try splitting a lot of good stuff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dee Ann and Justin were FABULOUS!FoodiesDined on 9/23/2014What can I say? My husband and I have spent our last 3 Anniversaries at Ruth's Chris in Roseville and plan to keep coming back. Upon our arrival, the Maître D’ greeted us with a smile and escorted us directly to a nice, quiet booth adorned with fresh rose petals - just SUPER CLASSY! Dee Ann and Justin were absolutely phenomenal - our glasses were never empty, they kept the bread coming and our table clean. The food was on point,and arrived to our table hot and flavorful, just as we've come to expect from them. Hats off to this place - it is the perfect place for date night, Anniversary, or even in a group. BRAVO!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to go out on the date.OlegDined on 9/22/2014My wife and I celebrated my birthday at this restaurant and we both a lobster appetizer that was very delicious (great sauce with a bit of spice to it - really recommend it.) Steaks were okay. I am not sure what it was, but the meat was not as tender as I remembered it. It was still pretty good, but not the same. Service was amazing as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceRomanceDined on 9/6/2014It was our Anniversary and they made it a beautiful romantic evening from the time we entered till the time we left. Server was great except he didnt know alot about Champagne. We asked for sweet and it was not. Very nice timeSpecial Features:
- clukiahDined on 9/2/2014Absolutely delicious steaks melt in your mouth. I love this place.Special Features:
- Fine DiningChip678Dined on 8/24/2014The name should be changed to special occasions restaurant. They provide that special touch that makes it a memorable evening. The steaks are cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- A Must Do!foodjunkiesVIPDined on 8/23/2014Without a doubt one of the best places out there! My husband and I have a date night every week usually on Saturday evening, most of the time we like to try out new places instead of going back to the same old place every week. However, Ruth Chris Steak House is one of those tried and true places you never grow tired of... it has everything; ambience, top-notch service and most importantly, unbelievable quality in the food category! We never get tired of dining there and we have never had a bad meal or bad service. So, even though the cost can be higher than some, in my opinion it is well worth it. So if you haven't had an opportunity to dine there, do yourself a favor and check it out... trust me, you won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding Food and service1stAnniversaryDinnerDined on 8/17/2014We came for our first wedding anniversary. They had placed rose petals on the table for us and everyone we talked to said Happy anniversary. Our server was amazing, so knowledgable, but not boring! The good was amazing like always. I would definitely recommend coming here for a special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EmmeADined on 8/10/2014Extremely expensive but nice meal. We felt it wasn't worth the money though. Prime meat does not need additional butter. Everything was swimming in it! Server was good but a bit overbearing. The stuffed mushroom appetizer was the best part of the meal.Special Features:
- Always ImpressedDJWRDined on 8/6/2014We love celebrating special occasions at Ruth's Chris. The food is amazing. The staff is attentive and present but not overly intrusive. We continue to be impressed. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellenttxtechDined on 8/4/2014Fifty bucks for a steak (ala carte, no less) is an incredibly high amount to pay, no matter how good it is, so save this place for a very special occasion. You'll love the steak, but will you love it $50 worth? Well, think of it as the price of a memory as you'll likely not do this very often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey, but greatBearcoDined on 7/12/2014The steaks were fantastic and the calamari was the BEST I have had in a long time. The service was excellent. The only reason I did a 4/5 on the food was that the asparagus wasn't worth the price they were charging. I just felt I could have done a lot better at home. I would do 4.5/5 if I could, but that those prices, you just have to be held to a higher standard. I would recommend this place to anyone for a special occasion. It was very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Stellar experienceFoodieLadyDined on 7/5/2014My husband and I are "foodies", so we haven't been that curious/anxious to try Ruth's Chris Steak House . . .steak is steak, right? But finally gave it a try, based on reviews from friends. Pricey, but very high quality. I had the filet mignon, my husband the ribeye . . . .prepared perfectly, sizzling hot, prime beef. Had calamari as an appetizer, accompanied the steaks with au gratin potatoes and an order of mushrooms, finished dinner with the Lava Cake for dessert. ALL were exquisitely prepared and served by a lovely, attentive wait staff member who treated us very well. We "wanted" for nothing; service was prompt, but unhurried . . .gracious and well timed. Beautiful ambience. We plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably excellentRocklinBobDined on 6/28/2014My party of four was seated promptly, well tended by serving staff and our hostess, and the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitionspf63VIPDined on 6/22/2014It was an interesting experience: unfriendly hostess and amazing server. Not that the hostess will stop me from dining at RCSH, but it was surprising for such a restaurant to have a staff member like this on their team. Alexandra was neither acknowledging nor welcoming which doesn't meet the definition of hostess. On the other hand, Eli, our server, was amazing and made our dining experience superb.Special Features:
- What else do you expect?WaterstatsVIPDined on 6/21/2014Great dining experience as always. Service is amazing and the food not far behind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 390 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Roseville reviews archive.
- Great after all these yearsliv2eatDined on 6/19/2014My wife and i have been eating at Ruth's over 25 years and always enjoyed it. In recent years we've gone in less because we always had the exact same thing, all good, just a set meal. On the last visit we decided to try something completely different. We split a large filet, an entre size order of crab cakes, spinach and a baked potato. Every dish was amazing, allowed us much more to try and enhanced our meal 100%. Only took 25 years to figure it out as they've added many new dishes. We'll be returning much more often now. The food is all great and of course the steaks are incomparable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeFun4twoDined on 6/15/2014We had a great fathers day dinner here Sunday night! Steak was cooked perfect and the appetizers are awesome! We will be back.Special Features:
- Loved it.BestallaroundDined on 6/13/2014Best place for a special dinner. Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and servicesly1Dined on 6/6/2014went there for a 74th bd party. Was a great experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/5/2014some delicious, some not up to par--I sent an email directly to Ruths Chris regarding the inconsentancy in the meal (nearly $500 bill). Have not heard back from them.Special Features:
- Food great service only okayakfarDined on 5/25/2014We went for our 10 year anniversary and asked for a booth. We were told they were all reserved (only one of the nine visible was taken when we got there). I heard others being asked when they came in if they were celebrating and if it was their anniversary they spread rose petals on the table. We never got that. When we left there were still unoccupied booths. It seemed the hostess we got just couldn't be bothered. It was a bad start to the dinner. The food and wait staff were excellent.Special Features:
- The Best Steak You'll ever have!Scott13Dined on 5/24/2014I've been to several Ruth's Chris Steak houses all over and without a doubt it is the best steak you'll ever have. I had the 16oz bone-in filet and my fiancé had the petite filet. Outstanding!! The potatoes au graten are a must have! I tell everyone that is going that's never been it will be the best you've ever had. I get no argument afterwards. Top Notch every time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedNormanDined on 5/24/2014We didn't personally care for the steaks. I think a garlic butter on top would have been really good. Also the Cesars salad was kind of salty. Sorry, hope next time will be better. We loved our Server. He made the night!Special Features:
- Always FabulousnhmbDined on 5/23/2014Once again I'm impressed with Ruth's Chris Steak House. Wonderful food & service!Special Features:
- Great Experience!dining4funDined on 5/23/2014Great all around experience at Ruth Chris in Roseville, CA!! Loved Jessica and Rachael - could not have asked for better!! Celebrating my husbands birthday with our family and thoroughly enjoyed the meal and ambience. We will absolutely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpeccableKellsbellsDined on 5/20/2014The entire experience from the service to the food made for an unforgettable dining experience!Special Features:
- Now I Get it...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014We wouldn't have come here but for two generous gift cards. We both agreed the filet mignon was the best we've ever had. The crab appetizer was delicious as was the Choclate Sin Cake. Great wine list and hand crafted cocktails. Our vegetable sides were asparagus with hollandaise and sauteed baby spinach, neither of which were remarkable. I am very sensitive to gluten and so the server gave me the gluten free menu to choose from which always makes the decision making so much easier. Although out of our price range, it is an experience we were very happy to have had and highly recommmend it.Special Features:
- Greatest restaurant in Roseville.daydreamerDined on 5/16/2014Great restaurant for romantic & special occasion.The filets are the tastiest, most tender-Order with extra butter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner FailJustinDined on 5/10/2014Terrific food. Service was an opportunity. Started off well, but never spoke with our server again after we completed half of our meal. Server forgot is was my wife's birthday and as a result, forgot to bring out the birthday desert. It's not the desert that matters, purely the principle.Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/1/2014Service is spot on! Would've given an outstanding rating on food, however the lobster that came with my filet - didn't appear to be fresh. The filet was cooked to perfection: medium rare and the taste was fantastic- so it made up for the lobster. My daughter totally enjoyed her salmon.Special Features:
- Anniversary night out2luvbirdsDined on 5/1/2014Very thoughtful presentation with red rose petals on table upon arrival. The complimentary photo was a very nice touch. Thank you for making our special evening a night to remember.Special Features:
- Fabulous dinnerGo4duxDined on 4/27/2014We went to Ruth Chris for a birthday dinner and had a great experience. The service was good, but the food was beyond good. We all had the filet and you can't say enough good things about the quality of the meat. My husband said the cesar salad was the best he had ever had. The onion rings were the size of donuts and the scallop potatos totally yummy. The only thing not wonderful was the cost of the meal. Don't go if you have a light wallet. But if you want a wonderful dinner you can't go wrong here.Special Features:
- Wonderful DiningLuv2dineDined on 4/20/2014We got seated in a quite, quaint corner of the restaurant. We ordered the steak and lobster which were melt in your mouth goodness. You can cut the steak with a butter knife, that's how tender it is. We tried the sweet potato pie and it was amazing, with a little bit of sweetness on top. Yum!! This is our new favorite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/19/2014We always enjoy celebrating special occasions at Ruth's Chris. This time it was Easter with our daughter visiting from out of town. The food is always good and done to perfection. We usually have some left over to take home with us. We particularly enjoyed this visit due to the outstanding service provided by Erika. She was quiet, friendly, knowledgeable and appropriately available without hovering. Doesn't get any better!Special Features:
- Steak the way it should be 4 steakOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/7/2014My wife and I went here for our wedding anniversary and we had a very nice time. Staff was very attentive and food was on point. Will be going back as regulars.Special Features: