Ruth's Chris Steak House - Rogers
3529 Pinnacle Hills Parkway
Rogers, AR 72758Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Rogers
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/
- Phone: (479) 633-8331
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: A.J. Graf
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have the perfect space for groups of 6 to 65, or more! Whether you're entertaining socially or needing full audio-visual presentation equipment, we have the room for you.
- Private Party Contact: 479-633-8331 4796338331
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Rogers
Ruth's Chris Steak House serves the finest aged, corn-fed USDA Prime beef. Broiled in a trademark 1,800° oven & served on a plate heated to 500 degrees, your steak is presented sizzling hot at your table. Additionally, the menu includes select fresh seafood & other meat entrees, including seasonal specialties like foie gras, buffalo strip & scallops. A variety of fresh-cooked vegetables, including seven kinds of potatoes, salads, homemade desserts & an extensive selection of over 100 domestic & imported wines complete your dining experience. Ruth's Chris never fails to please!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Rogers - Best Restaurants in Rogers ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Rogers reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (24)romantic (17)notable wine list (11)good for groups (9)fit for foodies (9)great for outdoor dining (6)vibrant bar scene (6)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Consistently great!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/23/2014Great food, great service! Always predictable and dependable. Best upscale restaurant in Northwest Arkansas, without a doubt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/18/2014Lovely, romantic evening. A special way to celebrate our anniversary. Our waiter, Chase, was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's Chris SteaksOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/31/2014No finer steaks in the U.S. Upholds the superior reputation of Ruth's Chris Steakhouses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic Evening CelebrationmkrauseDined on 9/8/2014We had a great experience. Our waiter Kieth served us well.Special Features:
- DeliciousZielatlastVIPDined on 9/6/2014Excellent service. Delicious food. Delicious dessert. The hour and a half dining experience flew by. I have visited RC in different cities and The Arkansas RC stacKS up very well AGAINST ITS BRETHREN. EACH TIME, I PROMISE MYSELF I AM GOING TO TRY SOME OTHER THINGS ON THE MENU OTHER THAN STEAK AND LOBSTER. IT IS KIND OF HARD TO CHOOSE AGAINST PERFECTION BUT MAYBE NEXT TIME I WILL TRY THE SALMON!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable Birthday DinnerBulletBB7Dined on 9/6/2014My wife and I ate dinner at the Rogers Ruth Chris Steakhouse recently. We enjoyed our entire meal that evening. Our appetizer, our steaks, and sides were excellent. Our steaks were seasoned just right and cooked at the temperature we ordered them at. Service was very nice and professional. The staff initially did not bring out our sides with our steak. The manager was very nice, apologized for the oversight, and brought them to the table himself. Even though it was a very busy night at the restaurant, we never felt rushed. We were too full for dessert but our waitress was so nice that she included a cake slice to go for my birthday. Overall, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse provided a very positive dining experience that my wife and I enjoyed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding in all aspectshappycoupleDined on 9/1/2014We enjoyed our anniversary dinner at the restaurant... There were rose petals placed on the table, stuffed chicked breast was delectable, was mashed potatoes oh so good, the servers were so attentive and I really admired their sense of camaraderie and how well they helped each other. After dinner which we could not eat all of it,,, the waiter took a complimentary picture of us, gave it to us in a frame,,, also a piece of chocolate cake that was to die for... I highly recommend this restaurant. Very relaxing and homey feeling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dependably incredible steak & morekeifuzDined on 8/29/2014Always a solid choice to go for those special occasions. You will always remember the first "Ruth Chris" steak you had (mine was Kansas City in 2000). It is one of the pricier places you can go... Steaks entrees are mostly sold independent of sides (served family style). HINT: Sign up for text and/or email messages to get in on special offers from time to tome. And every location has a feeling all it's own- been to N.Y.C. & Destin FL as well.Special Features:
- Great waiter!PerfectDined on 8/14/2014I don't remember his name, but our waiter was excellent! He is a young man who will be traveling to China as part of his education in international business. He was very pleasant, graciously interactive. Pro-active in making everything great.Special Features:
- Good experience.RebeccaDined on 7/31/2014Everything was good. The steaks were nice and tender, and the service was great. However, the steaks are only seasoned with salt and pepper, parsley and butter. If you want any more flavor, be prepared to pay a bit extra. Our waitress was very sweet and even brought me a piece of cake for my birthday. The service was well timed. I had the twin filet with shrimp. It was good, but because it lacked flavor, it wasn't "roll your eyes to the back of your head" good. The cauliflower au gratin was super delish, and the corn chowder was good, but had quite a kick...careful with the pepper.Special Features:
- The following 181 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Rogers reviews archive.
- WonderfulHRussowDined on 7/26/2014Our first time here and we were very pleased with everything! Very nice place to eat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best meal in a long timenyrazorbackDined on 7/19/2014Went with friends to celebrate a graduation. Excellent experience from beginning to end. Our waiter (Randall) was attentive, knowledgeable and seemed genuinely happy to be doing his job. Food was fantastic, enormous portions. Extensive wine list for every price range and they were having a special on wine that evening. Steaks cooked to perfection. If you want a special meal this would be the place to go in Rogers/Bentonville.Special Features:
- Customer friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/12/2014Ate here twice this week-both times with limited dining time. All staff was courteous, knowledgeable and got our food out quickly without rushing us. Have eaten at another Ruth Chris with a terrible experience so have been pleasantly surprised at this location. Both times at the rogers location,the staff here knew how to do it ALL right! Early dining menu was a welcome treat and was why we scheduled a second visit. Congratulations on a job well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing for the costOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Service was outstanding but quality of steak wasn't worth the price. Great wine, sides and appetizers.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/6/2014Can always depend on good service and excellent good The wine list is also quite adequateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best there is!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/25/2014This Ruths Chris is, by far, one of the best I've been to. I look forward to going there every time I'm in town. The staff is one of the most friendly and knowledgeable that I've run into and give the meaning of "Southern hospitality" a whole new dimension. Thanks ya'll, and see you next year!Special Features:
- KenGDined on 5/29/2014I had requested twice for a small cake or something appropriate be brought to our table after dinner as a surprise to celebrate my wife's birthday (both when I made the reservation and when I modified it to include another couple). However, apparently no one read my emails as nothing was offered. A disappointing experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Benefits from lack of optionsPhpfVIPDined on 5/1/2014I go there because there are few options in the area.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/18/2014We had a WONDERFUL time, it was our first time at Rogers location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The cookOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/28/2014The cook has no idea how to cook red meat. I have had a better cooked steak at a sushi bar. And seeing that Ruths Chris is a steak house one has to wonder how and why the cook can't cook red meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine is priced to high versusnwabestDined on 3/14/2014Wine is priced to high versus other comparable placesSpecial Features:
- Incredible as UsualHeyFamilyDined on 3/1/2014We have visited this location several times and are never disappointed. I can't count the number of "Ahi Tuna" appetizers I've had there, but every time I go there, I order one and it's very, very good. Steaks are always cooked perfect. The servers are always the best I've seen in Northwest Arkansas. Love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect server, delicious dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/27/2014David, our waiter made our first-time experience perfect. Our plates were delicious and the portions are ample.Special Features:
- Delicious and great servicerxchick85Dined on 2/14/2014We dined on Valentines Day and it was great. The food was delicious and the service was fantastic! They were very attentive and we had a great time. It's a little pricey but worth the trip on a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Internet reservationozarkbcDined on 2/11/2014First time using internet reservation. In writing there can be absolutely NO mistake on preferred requests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely outstanding meal.hocqueDined on 2/7/2014Absolutely outstanding meal. Waitress was great. Service was excellent. Have been to many Ruth's Chris throughout the US and Asia. This is simply the best service and meal I have had at any of them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Succeed for absolute lack of optionPhpfVIPDined on 2/7/2014This restaurant succeeds because NWA is so devoid of reasonable restaurant options. The food is always the same (no imagination) and it is ridiculously priced for the little it offers. The wines are especially expensive, and not uncommon to pay the price of a bottle for a glass. If we had decent competition in the area, I am sure we would see prices coming down and food being improved. Service is good, despite the annoying superlative questions about "is your food excellent" waiters are trained to pose.
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/25/2014This was our first visit there and we had a really good time!! The waiter, FOOD AND ATMOSPHERE was AWESOME!!Special Features:
- Excellent as usualJevticoDined on 1/21/2014Another great time at Ruth's Chris in Rogers. Had before dinner drinks in the bar area and bartender Katie was excellent. She made us a pear martini that was very good and not on the drink menu. Dinner was filet mignon and New York strip. Delicious. We split the Ceasar salad and that was plenty for both of us. We will definitely be going back soon.Special Features:
- DisappointedHungrywonDined on 1/18/2014I ordinarily wouldn't be able to afford to eat here, but a friend had overbought on some coupons that give $100 of food for $50. My steak tasted good but not great, it was not very tender and had an inordinate amount of unchewable matter. I expect a steak in this price range to absolutely melt in my mouth and burst with flavor. My wife's steak was better and her sides were delicious. I had the onion rings and they were a meal in themselves. We don't eat steak out often because we raise our own and always have some in the freezer, Its not that I don't know what I like. And I eat mine medium rare which to me optimizes taste and tenderness.Special Features:
- Great experience, front room primeScubaDuckDined on 1/17/2014When we went, it was cold outside, and we were originally sat integral rear of the restaurant where it was darker and cooler than the front room. The seat was drafty, especially close to the window. The manager was able to to get us moved to a table in the front of the restaurant. Much nicer, warmer, and brighter. Meal was delicious, no complaints other than one of my wife's filets was undercooked to start, but was fixed quickly. Wait staff was impeccable. We do not normally drink so cannot comment on the wine selection. Since we are a single income family of four, this is not a place we will frequent, but we all deserve a place that is still a "treat"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was excellent! ThanksOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/16/2014Service was excellent! Thanks Chris. Steaks were cooked perfectly. Great overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaksLynnDined on 1/14/2014Love the food, love the way the restaurants smells when I walk into the dining room (like steak)! I would eat there every week if I could afford it. It is my special occasion place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food. Good service. WaitedJohnBDined on 1/3/2014Good food. Good service. Waited to long for a second round of drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Birthday Dinner !Nett8Dined on 1/1/2014We dined on 1st of January after a day where I'm sure they were really busy.Usually when I dine on my birthday at a restaurant they are out of food ,short staffed or closed, not Ruth's Chris we had a fantastic meal and Duane our server was amazing .They really went out of the way to make it a special night .Kudos to the staff and management . We will be back !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time - Great ExperiencedmitcheDined on 1/1/2014The staff went out of their way to make my wife and I's evening excellent. They had rose petals waiting for us on our table, they included a complimentary dessert, as well as a photo to commemorate our evening. Very impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Servicemindy2Dined on 12/28/2013Wonderful service and very good food. The 1/2 price wine special is fantastic. You really cant go wrong at a Ruth's Chris and the one in Rogers does not disappoint...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always consistently goodArkansasVIPDined on 12/26/2013Great as usual!! Always enjoy a nice meal at Ruth Chris! The service is good. Steaks come out sizzling..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebration at the HeartOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/14/2013The team at Ruth's Chris STeak House in Rogers made made our evening spectacular. We just finalized our relocation to the area, which coincided with our 27th Wedding Anniversary. Having spent the last 14 months in transition with my spouse in Chicago and me in NW Arkansas coming home every 4-6 weeks was a trial. The team made the evening special with added touches, placement near the hearth, setting my delivered floral arrangement of my wife's favorite white roses and lillies, and being very caring with our meal and the attention of the staff, especially the Assistant Manager. Great night and experience. A favorite for special occasions found.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patronized this location onTomcatDined on 11/6/2013Patronized this location on a number of occasions. Visited this time with three associates. All entres and sides (primarily steak) were excellent. Uncharacteristically, for this location, chopped salad was way off the mark. Limp an unappealing to the eye. Bread pudding was outstanding.I would recommend this to a friend.