Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ridgeland
1000 Highland Colony Parkway
Ridgeland, MS 39157Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ridgeland
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/
- Phone: 6018532734
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Lunch: Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Enfinger
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private parties from 10 to 120 ppl. full range of menu options.
- Private Party Contact: Drea Edwards 6018532734
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ridgeland
A beautiful New Orleans meets new south building inside; snuggled inside an Italian Renaissance village. Our steaks and other dishes are among the best you will find in Mississippi. Take I-55 north to Highland Colony Parkway exit into the Renaissance and follow the sizzle.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ridgeland - Best Restaurants in Ridgeland ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ridgeland reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (10)romantic (8)notable wine list (4)fit for foodies (3)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- One of our favorites!juliehDined on 8/23/2014The food and service here are top notch. I won't hardly go anywhere else for a steak--hard to beat their sizzling plates!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NAOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014Good waiter this visit - seems sincere and not pretentious. Quite natural.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodfortyoneDined on 7/14/2014very good my servers were excellent, food was greatSpecial Features:
- Good as alwaysLmitchVIPDined on 7/12/2014We love coming here because the service and food are always consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service ExcellencescotbandDined on 6/26/2014Service at Ruth's Chris continues to be above most other restaurants. Food quality continues to excel.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/11/2014Disappointed the last 2 times we were there. Sides came out cold. Were half way through dinner when it finally arrived. Slow service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT a good experienceRidgelanderDined on 5/11/20141) "Sorry, out of bread" Well, there is a Fresh Market 100 yards away. Why not at least pick up a substitute and explain the difference? 2) Out of baked potatoes and a couple of other items. Hmmm, a wannabe 5 star restaurant? 3) "Head Lettuce" salad was the smallest portion I have seen. Later asked the waiter, he agreed and apologized. "Yeah, I thought the same thing." 4) We had to ask twice for the wine we ordered. 5) Steak was overcooked. Waiter agreed and offered to bring a new one, but we didn't care to wait. I've always thought RC was too pricy for what you get, and they train their staff with canned, snooty presentations. I'm just not comfortable there.
- The following 127 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Ridgeland reviews archive.
- New and searching for fine diningshry3Dined on 4/23/2014My husband was recently transferred to Mississippi from Houston Texas. We are used to a large selection of fine dining restaurants and were pleasantly surprised to find Ruth Chris here on Yelp. Loved the food and ambiance. Unfortunately we were sat next to 2 large groups and they were rather loud. The filets were mouth watering and the rest if our meal was superb. Would definitely recommend but if you want romance ask for a quiet spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth Chris ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/11/2014Overall the experience was nice. I did think the bar music was to loud. The manger however was kind enough to turn it down. Still, we could hear it the entire time we ate our $60.00 steak! With a beautiful candle light dinner you should not feel light your at a red light with someone's music rattling your windows. Other than that, everything wlse was fine. Good place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteaksJoyfullDined on 3/28/2014Enjoyable atmosphere serving great fillet of tenderloin and the best cream spinach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food and Service.RandyDined on 3/21/2014Outstanding Food and Service. Very expensive, but high quality can always be expected when you want to splurge or enjoy a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steaks are the best, can"tKlaatumdDined on 3/6/2014Steaks are the best, can"t go wrong! I choose the fish special, wished I had gotten the steak!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ahi tunaaamesserDined on 2/22/2014Ruth Chris is excellent everytime we eat there. Food is great and so is the service and atmosphere. The steaks are cooked to perfection and dessert and coffee is also excellent, but the ahi tuna is the best appetizer you will every eat. It's fantastic! We have also eaten at the one in New Orleans , but was not nearly as good as the Ridgeland location. Be back next month !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth Chris dining experienceTigerfantasticDined on 2/21/2014We had a great dining experience which included great food, great service crew, thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulDok3Dined on 2/14/2014The food was terrific, service was great, drinks were potent! My wife and I had a blast for Valentine's DaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TuckerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014This was by far the best service I've ever come across! Everybody on staff was on point and the food was awesome! I can't wait to go back!! I left a very nice tip and I still fell I under tipped due to how great of service I received! Hands down the best yet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed in Ridgelandlike2celebrateDined on 1/10/2014Went here to celebrate my wife's birthday. On the positive side, the place is beautifully appointed, the service was very good, and they even gave us a complimentary dessert because we were celebrating a birthday. As for the food, the salad, the $6.00 bottled water, and the dessert were good. However, the main reason we picked the restaurant was to get a great steak, and they failed to deliver that. We ordered a very expensive porterhouse for two, and were very disappointed. The tenderloin side of the steak was good, but the strip side(which was the larger part), was not good at all. It had an excessive amount of grissel and fat which made most of it uneatable. I have had much better steaks for $10-$15 at Applebee's and Outback.
- ConsistantBuieDined on 12/31/2013The greatest thing about the Ruth's Chris Brand, outside of the food, is their consistency. The deliver on a very high level regardless of the location and that makes them my travel go to restaurant. The food is alway great and the staff makes a visible effort which is appreciated. Ridgeland was no exception.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Babies cryingHappy1Dined on 12/24/2013Service was great. Atmosphere was packed and very loud with several babies crying. Who takes a baby to dinner on Christmas Eve? Odd. Steak was ordered med rare but delivered RARE. Too rare.Special Features:
- always greathungryDined on 12/20/2013we have been to ruth's chris - ridgeland several times, and it never lets us down. the steaks are great and the seafood is what always surprises me. service is the best of any of steak houses in the area. one of the best restaurants in town if not the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All around a 4.9agreatnightDined on 12/16/2013My waiter made the evening a perfect night. He was only 21 years old and took care of us like he had been there for 10 years. I can tolerate mediocre food, but not mediocre service. I had the best of each.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great meal as alwaysDiverDined on 11/30/2013Ruth Chris has always been my choice for great steaks. The service is top notch. I cannot find anything to complain about. Great food and great service. What more can you ask for.Special Features:
- The steaks are wonderful,GoodlileatersDined on 11/19/2013The steaks are wonderful, and the creamed spinach divine. Great service....Special Features:
- As always excellent food,aamesserDined on 11/2/2013As always excellent food, service and ambience. Steak is great, cooked perfect and sides and salad are very good along with the drinks. The Ahi Tuna appetizer is far and above the best item on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed a great birthday dinner!FoodjunkieDined on 10/16/2013Enjoyed a great birthday dinner! Servers are excellent and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ROMANCE AT RUTH CHRIS'LeilaneVIPDined on 10/11/2013Its seldom that a national chain, even a high-end one like Ruth Chris, repeatedly beat expectations on all fronts culinary and add romance to those improptu nights out. The service is beyond professional and intimate - the food, whether seafood or meat, is fabulous. I don't normally frequent chains, but this one in Ridgeland is like no other upscale privately owned place of beauty and fun.Special Features:
- 1st classAmberDined on 10/1/2013Fine dinning, first class, and relaxing. Superior service, attentive, and delicious food. Quite and reserve.Special Features:
- Always excellent!SteakDinnerDined on 9/21/2013We always eat here for special occasions throughout the year. This time was extra special...we celebrated our 1 year anniversary. We had Alessandro as our head waiter and was super pleased with his knowledge, personality, and friendliness. In all our visits we never bothered to learn a wait staffs name, but we liked I'm so much we will definitely ask for him again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints !!MBaileyDined on 9/14/2013Great steaks EVERYTIME!!! Without fail!! The staff is awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!juliehDined on 8/17/2013We always have a wonderful experience when we go to Ruth's Chris. Food, drinks and service are exceptional! Love going here as much as we can!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service at Ruth ChrisKingJustinDined on 7/20/2013The service at Ruth Chris was absolutely perfect! I've been to a few acrossed the US and this one in Ridgeland 4 times and loved it. Only this time, its like they totally revamped their service. They weren't bothersome, but they waited on us hand and foot. Very polite and respectful, very friendly and all staff were just superb. We had a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Cowboy Steak! 2nd to none!!!!Luv2dine2Dined on 7/13/2013My wife and I celebrated not only her Birthday but our Anniversary as well! The service, the food, and the ambiance was terriffic !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experience.GreatDelighteddebVIPDined on 6/18/2013Excellent experience.Great food, service and atmosphere. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was my first time goinghungryDined on 5/24/2013This was my first time going here for lunch. My whole group was extremely satisfied. I Will definitely come here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average for neighborhoodSoutherner68Dined on 5/12/2013Disappointed with food and service with prices so high. There are better but cheaper locations near by.Special Features:
- Great Mother's Day LunchcalxndrVIPDined on 5/12/2013As always, we enjoyed a combo Mothers Day and Wifey Birthday lunch recently. Very good and relaxed Sunday special occasion lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food with exceptionalBigBoyDined on 5/10/2013Great food with exceptional service. The fillet was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overcooked seafood7ContinentsManVIPDined on 4/27/2013Service was outstanding. Quality of food was good but seafood served with/on the sizzling patter with the steak was over done.Special Features:
- Dinner with ScottOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/13/2013completely awesome dining experience -- we shared the 40-ounce porterhouse and we absolutely delighted with the entree. The presentation was fabulous and the meat was divine! I could use a fork to cut my bites -- we had two sides -- broccoli au gratin and potatoes au gratin. Both were delicious! Nothing could have improved our experience.Special Features:
- We Went there for our 35thOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013We Went there for our 35th aniversary. The service was great and the food was delicious. A very nice place to celebrate a special occasion.Special Features: