Ruth's Chris Steak House - Popular Center
208 Ponce de Leon Ave. Popular Center
San Juan, PR 00918Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Popular Center
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Phone: (787) 998-7073
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm Sundays Lunch Hours: 11:30am - 3:00pm & Dinner from 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Popular Center
Ruth’s Chris Steak House is the largest fine-dining steak house group in the world, with over a 100 restaurants around the world; we serve only the finest Midwestern corn-fed beef available. When you visit Ruth's Chris, you soon understand that this is no ordinary restaurant. From the U.S. Prime steaks, broiled to perfection, to the expertly executed seafood, New Orleans-inspired appetizers, unforgettable desserts and award winning wine list, this is a steakhouse to which others aspire. Our experienced kitchen and service teams are still inspired by Ruth’s legendary dedication to her guest. So relax and enjoy our warm hospitality. Make it Ruth's Chris for your next meeting, party or family gathering. You will agree that there is no better place to dine with family, friends, and associates that Ruth’s Chris Steak House. Visit us and prepare to taste the greatest steak you've ever eaten.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Popular Center reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (11)scenic view (11)romantic (9)notable wine list (7)vibrant bar scene (5)fit for foodies (4)good for groups (4)great for lunch (3)hot spot (3)great for brunch (3)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Always geat!meranrVIPDined on 10/17/2014You can never go wrong when choosing Ruth's Chris.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time this tripOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/16/2014Never disappoints! Prime rib for two... Cooked medium rare, you'll thank me!Special Features:
- ExcellentNahomiDined on 7/24/2014Excellent food, service and ambience. The music was excellent for a romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 10 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Popular Center reviews archive.
- Best Ruth Chris I've ever beenLike2eatDined on 7/23/2014Great and trendy restaurant. Great food and great ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodGongueDined on 7/18/2014It was really good all what we had. Soups and maind entry very good. The service very good and the waitress well prepared and knowing about the food and wines in the restaurant. Meat was very good, lobster I was expecting a different texture and another flavor combinations.Special Features:
- Great food and viewpukanacheeVIPDined on 4/12/2014Spectacular panoramic view of San Juan. Food and service was outstanding. We both had the filet mignon and They were the best. Salads and sides were excellent as well. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentTabyDined on 4/11/2014Service and food quality excellent + a wonderful city view!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business SpotmeranrVIPDined on 3/28/2014The restaurant and everything that is food and service is a classic Ruth's Chris...but the ambiance is far from desirable if your on a date or looking for a quiet meal. I went for lunch and the noise level was horrible due to amount of business people there. The view is spectacular and would try this location again but for dinner and see how it goes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for a dinnerJorgeDined on 2/7/2014It is a very nice place to have dinner either with your wife/husband, family and or friends. Nice atmosphere. Service and food are outstanding. Good parking facilities with optional valet service. Love this place. Always very consistent on quality of food and service. It is also a great place for a business dinner or lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but for the Unfriendly HostessOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/17/2014A very good dinning experience dampened by two of the least friendly hostesses. They were not very welcoming with an attitude you would expect at a cheap place, not at Ruth Chris. Fortunately, our waitress was outstanding, her name was Nanette. It was party of three and after reviewing their extensive wine list we chose a red wine from Australia which proved very good and reasonably priced. The steak was excellent, their ribeye is their best cut. The creamed spinach was quite good and a generous portion off sauteed mushrooms. For dessert we all shared the bread pudding and the pecan pie, both prepared to perfection. The table was situated right next to the waiters station and some waiters were noisier than others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itkevinprDined on 12/18/2013Ruth's Chris remains one of favorite steak houses.Special Features:
- DisappointedN333Dined on 11/8/2013Expected a 5 stars restaurant but the food was not that good.
- Food and viewPerfectDinerVIPDined on 10/18/2013Excellent steak with a view. Always top quality in meats. Side dishes are perfect. This is the only penthouse view steakhouse in San Juan. Very easy access and parking. The wine list is very good and surprisingly affordable. Let's hope they keep it that way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.