Ruth's Chris Steak House - Phoenix
2201 E. Camelback Road, Suite 106-A
Phoenix, AZ 85016Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Phoenix
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3837/Phoenix
- Phone: 6029579600
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 09:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Michael Bund
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Phoenix, AZ - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: No matter what the occasion, Ruth's Chris is the perfect place to gather. We will work with you to customize any menu to meet your needs and budget. Work one-on-one with our Private Event Manager to select the right room and configuration, accommodate your A/V needs, and help enhance your event with floral arrangements and more.
- Private Party Contact: Michelle Breen 6029579600
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Phoenix
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Phoenix, AZ serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Phoenix reviews from OpenTable diners
- It was just a nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/4/2013It was just a nice experience and ,of course, the food was terrific.
- Great food bad viewHappydinerDined on 2/26/2013We enjoyed every part off our dinner. Our server was great and made some really nice suggestions. The resterant was in an office building, had akward parking and some really ugly construction as a view. I had the filet and was pleased..Special Features:
- It was my mother's 84th andOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/24/2013It was my mother's 84th and they went over the top to make it special!!! Thank you!Special Features:
- Back room is dismal...AzBookendVIPDined on 2/23/2013Hate, hate, hate being seated in the "back room!" Makes me feel like I am an afterthought. Please have your front house hostess ask your guests if this is OK with them. We had to wait anyway (15 minutes to be seated and the bar service was s-l-o-w getting a drink while we waited and even then we did not get our bar-ordered drinks another 5+ minutes after we were seated), but I would have gladly waited even longer to sit in the main area with open windows rather than dark claustrophobic walls. Not really all that difficult. Thanks!Special Features:
- I don't prefer this locationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013I don't prefer this location of Ruth's Chris. We've been to several and this one just doesn't compare. Our table ordered 4 ribeyes all medium rare. Only one came out medium rare and the others were half well done have medium. Very odd. Our waitress kept blaming all the mistakes on other people, and never apologized for anything that was wrong with our order. The manager did come to our table and apologize which we appreciated. Our waitress kept telling us she was going home to go drink vodka, which at an establishment like that is very inappropriate.Special Features:
- Another fabulous experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/15/2013Another fabulous experience at Ruth Chris! Excellent, dependable outstanding food, and....TROY, our waiter. Troy made our dining experience even better than it typically is. He is knowlegable and professional with a wonderful personality and sense of humour. Our anticipated great evening was made even better by having Troy as our server.Special Features:
- World class steak and waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013World class steak and waiter service. But the setting and their starters/sides/dessert were unimpressive.Special Features:
- Tables are extremely closeWineanddineVIPDined on 2/14/2013Tables are extremely close to each other. Hard not to hear neighbor's conversation and them ours. Located in an office building.
- Food was excellent..our waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Food was excellent..our waiter was outstanding, we were not rushed and so enjoyed our whole evening...the martini's were yummy..Doreen Nicklin, Qualicum Beach, Vancouver Island Cananda.Special Features:
- Having been a fan of Ruth'sLiv2eatDined on 2/13/2013Having been a fan of Ruth's Chris for decades I felt that they were scimping on the salads and in generalSpecial Features:
- My girlfriend and I enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/12/2013My girlfriend and I enjoyed one of the best meals we have ever had.Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris never disappoints.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/10/2013Ruth's Chris never disappoints. I made my reservation through OpenTable and everything was perfect. I mentioned that we'd be celebrating my husband's birthday and upon check-in we were told by the hostess that she'd check on our table and then seat us. Much to my surprise upon arriving at our table, she had sprinkled some "Happy Birthday" confetti on our table cloth! What a fantastic touch.Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris is one of theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/7/2013Ruth's Chris is one of the best! 1800+ degree high quality steaks and 500-hundred-degree plates and this you cannot get at home or anywhere else for that matter.Special Features:
- I was somewhat disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/31/2013I was somewhat disappointed in the fact that our main course was served so quickly after we received our salads. That was a real turn off for myself and my guest. I was having coffee with my meal and the coffee was not real hot. A suggeston: Put a nice craffee on the table. Much more convenient than having the waitress,in this case,botherin the guest/s. As usual the Rib Eye was cooked to satifaction. Vegetable(creamed Spinach) and Pototo(Gratin)were okay. There was a waiter taking care of the table next to us. He was so loud that while conversing the party I wwas with,we had to stop and wait till he was doing conversing with the customers at his table. I have been to your restaurant in Minneapolis and found a big difference.
- The best "Date Place"nicolehDined on 1/29/2013My husband and I love eating at Ruth's Chris in Phoenix. It's our "date place". We recently went to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. The server, Deborah was great and friendly. She asked if we were celebrating anything. She asked us if we would like our picture taken, which we did. Then when dessert came, they had "Happy Anniversary" written on the plate. The best part... two days after our anniversary dinner, we received a post card from Ruth's Chris, server Deborah in the mail thanking us for dining there! It was so sweet for her to take the time to write to us. We highly recommend Ruth's Chris in Phoenix.Special Features:
- Great for pre-opera dining!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/26/2013Food was amazing. Scallops are unbelievable, please don't take them off the menu!Special Features:
- Mixed reviewThenCDined on 1/11/2013I had the petite fillet and it was done just the way I wanted. The meat was very tender and tasty. It melted right in my mouth. The peppercorn sauce I had on the side did not work for me. It was salty and lacks flavor. We had 2 orders of NY steaks and they turned out great too. My wife had the rib eye steak and she was not happy with it. It was too salty and the meat was more like prime rib roast with all the fat. I personally think they use too much butter in their steaks.Special Features:
- Consistent great food andElizabethVIPDined on 1/8/2013Consistent great food and service. we had a special occasion of a new book launch and we we given a lovely free dessert! Will be making reservations at Ruth Chris in our home town of Louisville, KY the end of the month. Thank you for another great experience!Special Features:
- Fabulous.OpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 12/30/2012Bill (our waiter) was excellent. Love the food and atmosphere.Special Features:
- Best Prime Beef on the PlanetOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/22/2012First and foremost, Ruth's continues to be my go-to for prime beef. There is still nothing on the planet like the first few bites of perfect beef in still-sizzling butter. I've eaten at some of the best prime beef restaurants in the US and Ruth's still tops my list. On this trip, my wife and I both had the NY Strip and split a baked potato and asparagus. Nothing but good things to say about all three. The only ding on the ambiance was that we were at the Phoenix location during high season so we were seated in the back room which was "fine",but not distinguished. Service was excellent as usual. Great restaurant - great experience - can't wait to go back!
- Best Steak EverDrSamynDined on 12/13/2012Ruth's Chris is always a great experience. We believe that this is absolutely without exception the best steak money can buy. The food quality and service are consistent, we have never been disappointed at Ruth's Chris. Filiep & DeniseSpecial Features:
- One of the better steak housesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/12/2012One of the better steak houses in Phoenix. Food is always very good. Service between courses are spaced to allow one to relax a little before the next course is served.Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)MelissaDined on 12/7/2012Went for my birthday and had a fantastic time. I had already heard amazing things about the food here. But I didn't know it would live up to all the expectations and the price tag. It did! If you want a quiet night out with your loved one with one of the best steak dinners you can find. This is your place.Special Features:
- Nice ThanksgivingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/22/2012'Proteins' (filet and Turkey) starches (sweet potatoes) and vegetables were outstanding. Desserts (pumpkin cheesecake and chocolate mousse) were good, but nothing special. Have had better elsewhere. Stuffing was mediocre. Service was very good. Out waiter was friendly and personable, but we sat a while before receiving waters and our initial drink order. Ambiance was OK. Tables were packed closely together in a windowless room and the hostesses seemed intent on seating guests practically on top of each other. Had a nice time overall, but would probably not choose this restaurant in the future.Special Features:
- 10 minute wait for our table;OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/201210 minute wait for our table; 10 minute wait to be greeted by our server. Service never improved. Food was as you would expect....steaks were super. Manager finally came with the bill, server never seen again but he was still in the room.
- I felt like royalty.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/5/2012The best steak I've had in my life. The food, the staff, the ambiance was impeccable. I felt like royalty. Would recomend to everyone.Special Features:
- Awesome nightHappydinerDined on 11/2/2012I have had the pleasure of dining at Ruths Chris all over the country and I must say that Phoenix is at the top of my list. The night started out pleasantly with a warm, sincere greeting at the Valet and carried on through the evening. The host staff was amicable and friendly. We were shown to our table quickly and offered water almost immediately. Our food was top notch and although I always expect the finest steak at any Ruths Chris, this particular steak was beyond perfection. Perfectly marbled and jumping with flavor. Although everything about our evening was above average, the highlight of the evening had to be our server, Sean. He epitomized everything one hopes to find in a restaurant of your reputation. Professional yet warm.Special Features:
- Food as always was outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/27/2012Food as always was outstanding. We went there for our anniversary which I noted when making my reservation. At the end or our meal we were brought a dessert on a plate that said Happy Anniversary which we though was very nioe. Then the bill came and we were charged for the dessert. While the charge was small we didn't order it nor were we told about the charge. Another charge was for a side of sauce. The waiter just asked if we wanted it on the side, which we said yes. Then on the bill we were charged $8 for it. And the sauce was awful and not eaten. WQould have been nice if the waiter would have told us there was a charge for the sauce.Special Features:
- Excellent service and a greatHodgesDined on 10/10/2012Excellent service and a great dining experience.. Wine list was great but also had a nice list of wine by the glass. Over all a good experience. Would definately go back.Special Features:
- Football night food and funConnieDined on 9/23/2012There were 6 of us for dinner after the Sunday football game. We enjoyed drinks, steaks, desserts,and fun all evening. The crab stuffed mushroom appetizers were amazing, large, plump, and tasty. We had a lively conversation and our waiter Sean joined in at our request. He was a great help with ordering and quite knowledgable about everything. A good time was had by all. Always at Ruth Chris.Special Features:
- Great place to have an anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2012Great place to have an anniversary dinner. They had rose petals on the table when we arrived and brought dessert with candles. Service was excellent and the food was great.Special Features:
- A very nice experience, withFromSurpriseDined on 9/22/2012A very nice experience, with wonderful food and attentive service. We will certain go back for another visit.Special Features:
- Wonderful Meal in PhoenixEldredDined on 9/21/2012Our steaks were cooked to perfection. Loved the blue cheese dressing on the salad.
- The food was great but thelatitude64Dined on 9/21/2012The food was great but the parking was lousy. I am not one to use vallet service but you have few parking options that I could find.Special Features:
- The steaks were swimming inOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/21/2012The steaks were swimming in so much butter, they were almost inedible.
- our ruths chris experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2012We have gone to ruths chris for 6 out of our 8 anniversarys. This experience unfortunately was not outstanding but we still enjoyed ourselves. Not sure what happened in thekitchen but we received our shrimp cocktail but waited 35 minutes for our salads. The waiter finally convinced my husband to order a lemonade and didnt bring that out until we recieved our diner. Then they realized we didn't receive our salads when our steaks came out to the wrong table. Then there was a bit of a rush to get our salads and once finished with salads our entres quickly followed. The server did apologize and gave us a chocolate cake for the inconvence. Overal was fine the food is amazing there but unfortuante for this type of resturant to make mistakes.Special Features:
- The filet and the sea bassdineandenjoyDined on 9/15/2012The filet and the sea bass were both outstanding. The service very good and the decor very appealing. Would definitely return and recommend to friends.Special Features:
- We have been to several Ruth'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2012We have been to several Ruth's Chris and we find that this one is at the top of the list for food and service. Adam, our waiter, was very attentive to our every need.The bar was a very quite place to sit, have a cocktail while waiting for our table. This could become a favorite restaurant for my wife and I.Special Features:
- Dinner with my fianceeDrSamynDined on 9/9/2012I have been to several Ruth's Chris' steak houses and have always been very satisfied with the food quality. I think Ruth's Chris serves the best steak and better than more expensive steakhouses. For my fiancée it was her first visit to Ruth's Chris and she absolutely loved the food and the ambiance. Overall Ruth's Chris is a great dining experience.Special Features:
- The perfect meal thanks toOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/8/2012The perfect meal thanks to our waiter adn the chef.Special Features: