Ruth's Chris Steak House - Hotel Park City
2001 Park Avenue
Park City, UT 84098Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Hotel Park City
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/
- Phone: 4359405070
- Hours of Operation:
Current Seasonal Hours:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Creole / Cajun / Southern, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Bill Scott
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private Dining at Ruth's Chris is the perfect choice. Whatever the occasion, Ruth's professional staff will make your private dining experience a memorable one - whether it's a business gathering, a family celebration, or anything in between. Use our online Private Dining Planner to organize your event needs and submit a request. *** Please note: The Private Dining Planner tool is designed to make the planning & request for information process easier for you. Events are not confirmed until you receive a reservation confirmation via email. Your local Private Dining Manager will be glad to review your needs, work with you to select the right room and configuration, accommodate your A/V needs & help enhance your event with floral arrangements & more. Contact the Private Dining Manager directly via phone or email .
- Private Party Contact: Dee Jurrius 4359405011
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Hotel Park City
Park City is sizzling with the new Ruth's Chris Steak House. Located in the elegant Hotel Park City with amazing views of the Wasatch Mountains, Ruth's Chris will dazzle mogul skiers, local carnivores, and distinguished hotel guests alike with its stellar cuisine and impeccable service. An ideal culinary experience for both business executives or romantic duos, Ruth's Chris Steak House can accommodate your needs in a rustic mountain-lodge setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Hotel Park City - Best Restaurants in Park City ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Hotel Park City reviews from OpenTable diners
36 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (30)romantic (19)scenic view (17)fit for foodies (14)great for outdoor dining (14)notable wine list (9)good for groups (5)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Amazing serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Our waitress was fantastic and I let them know ahead of time it was out anniversary and they had rose peddles laid out on the table and then gave us a free dessert. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good - But not epic.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2014Food was good, not necessarily memorable though. Creme Brulee was the highlight and while our steaks were tasty for whatever reason we've had better there before. It wasn't a busy night but for some reason our server would be gone for long stretches leaving our drinks empty for the majority of the main course.
- Special NightsweeteniloracDined on 9/2/2014I booked a table at Ruth's Chris via Open Table. I mentioned in the "special requests" that it was our wedding anniversary. And lo and behold, we were seated at a very romantic "booth" and the table was covered in rose petals!! What a lovely start to our evening! The evening was wonderful and the meal itself was delicious.Special Features:
- Feasting in Park CityKBinCasperDined on 8/31/2014This was not our first time at Ruth's Chris in Park City, but it was once again wonderful food. The portions were more than generous, the filet we had was so tender and our Daughter's barbeque shrimp was also terrific. They were nice enough to split the salad for two which was plenty and the mushrooms were enough for the three of us. Topped it off with the German chocolate molten cake which we all shared and it was the perfect end to our meal. A great meal, though nothing really unique just the best at what they do. Our table was in the back room looking out to the beautiful golf course views. Ruth's is never cheap but comparable to other fine dining everywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/31/2014Great steakhouse--food and feel. Traditional but very well made food and sides. Expensive but worth the price for such well made food. My petite filet was delicious and sooo tender.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen up to Ruth's Chris standardSmojitoDined on 8/8/2014Ruth's Chris is amongst my favorite restaurant chains, however, it pains me to report that both the meat and the cooking we're not up to snuff. The filet I ordered 'medium' came out looking like beef jerky and was very thin. Could have been a fluke but the replacement came out thin and undercooked. For $39 I expect a higher standard.
- Tasty SteaksKatieVIPDined on 8/4/2014I had their filet and it melts in your mouth! They bring it out on a hot plate so your steak stays warm the entire time. Their potatoes au gratin was also delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining Experiencecamaro1Dined on 7/19/2014My wife and I celebrate our wedding anniversary at Chris Ruth's Steak house every year and dine outside in the patio area. The food is outstanding and our server (Scott) was great as well. The only drawback was our table was seated next to a very large table of dining guests that were too loud for us to enjoy our experience to the fullest. Perhaps the large table should be moved further away from the single tables so we do not have to hear all of their conversations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderfullovetodine3Dined on 7/19/2014One of my fav's in Park City!! Always consistant with the quality and service for the most part.Special Features:
- perfect for anniversaryMrsSolmanDined on 7/17/2014our table was covered with rose petals for the occasion and we enjoyed a perfectly cooked steak for dinner. We enjoyed a lovely evening there.Special Features:
- Great FoodLQGolferVIPDined on 7/11/2014Our steaks were perfect as was the salad. Great view.Special Features:
- my favorite steak housewhittersDined on 7/6/2014I always get the filet mignon and I am never disappointed! Great atmosphere. Quiet, cozy, and you just feel like royalty. Great place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014Once again Ruth Chris. Out did themselves. Our waiter was outstanding and recommended having a great amount of lobsters with our choice of steak (of cource a filet) and a couple of side to share for a great experience. This now make 13 different Ruths. We keep trying new one and everyone never disappoint us. thanks again email@example.comSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful, romantic experienceFloridaTransplantDined on 6/27/2014We went for our anniversary, and the restaurant had strewn our table with rose petals, which looked lovely. The food was superb, as always, and the wait staff was very attentive. We had a wonderful time and highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicousacranmerDined on 6/20/2014We've been here before. It was our anniversary and they laid out rose pedals on our table and we even got free dessert! The steak was delicious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodd and service!honeyfamilyVIPDined on 6/15/2014As always, excellent food and service! Great fathers day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Steak HouseLuv2eetDined on 6/12/2014Yum Good food, good service, good drink good atmosphere, what else would you expect. Great experience for a night of fine dining if you are in the mood for great steak at great steak prices. It lives up to the reputationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinnerabtamu58Dined on 6/10/2014Celebrated our 53rd here. Everything was outstanding from the wine to the food. My steak melted in my mouth. Recommend highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalRTTTDined on 6/7/2014The service was phenomenal, the food was fantastic, and the portions were generous. We way over ordered because everything on the menu sounded so good and we didn't anticipate the size of each item. The Filet with the added on Bleu Cheese crust was amazing and definitely worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to celebratePCWildcatVIPDined on 6/7/2014It was my son's 15th birthday and this is where he wanted to go. It was a Saturday night and the new live music performer who is a guitar stylist is very good. There is no better place to have a steak since the quality of the meat and the preparation are perfect. I love their creamed spinach as it is the best compared to the many other national chains I have dined at over the years.Special Features:
- The following 223 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Hotel Park City reviews archive.
- Park City dining at Ruth ChrisMomgaugDined on 5/22/2014My husband and I took a much needed getaway and went to Park City, and took advantage of the dining option and stay at Hotel Park City. We have eaten there on other occasions and looked forward to dining there once again. It is a lovely atmosphere and nicely appointed I ordered a filet and lobster, and asparagus. My filet was perfectly seasoned, tender and cooked to my exact taste. My husband's t-bone was more rare then he had hoped for and could have had them cook it a little longer, but he had begun eating and chose to say nothing. Our dessert was absolutely fabulous. My husband had berries in a lemony creme sauce and I had their creme Brulee topped with fresh berries. Fabulous experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High qualityRobinjDined on 4/15/2014Each item we ordered was made with care and presented in an apetizing manner. Melt in your mouth and perfectly seasoned!!!Special Features:
- Great time for a groupelmoVIPDined on 4/7/2014The bone in rib eye was superb so ask for it as it sometimes is not on the menuSpecial Features:
- The best filet in townGonzaloDined on 3/29/2014We always go there to celebrate our wedding anniversary and have never been disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had great service, deliciousktkatDined on 3/15/2014We had great service, delicious meals, ordered 2 filets/salads/sides ($$$) knowing we would take leftovers home to enjoy next day and when we opened to go boxes next morning it was not our food!Special Features:
- Great steakhouseKaren1VIPDined on 3/12/2014Ruth's Chris despite having a name I never fully understand (doesn't Ruth Chris' make more sense than Ruth's Chris?), this is a great steakhouse. They have the hot hot plates and everything is just right from The wedges to the steaks to the amazing sides and finally the delicious desserts. Even a competitive eater can not leave this restaurant hungry. The service is friendly and combined with the food, it's a don't miss. Really great experience and we would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine - not amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/8/2014Food, especially the steaks don't compare to the best steakhouse in NYC/Vegas, etc.....but the ambiance is nice and the service was good.Special Features:
- once againjeanneDined on 3/6/2014From the hostess to the server to the busman everything was exquisite. It is always a pleasure to have dinner here. Everyone is so attentive and well trained. The food was prepared to our liking and had it not been our waitress would have rectified any problem. We have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent steakFirsttimerDined on 3/1/2014I had the ribeye steak and it was amazing. My husband had the New York strip and it was not as yummy and amazing as the one I got. Our salad was delicious, and the potatoes were just ok. The prices are super high, especially when you have to pay for your salad, steak and side all as separate items. This came as a surprise to me when we arrived, but it was our anniversary and we wanted to spoil ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere, outstanding foodJkg33Dined on 2/22/2014As always Ruth's Chris delivered on atmosphere and food quality. To my husband's dismay I tried the chicken breast which was outstanding. His steak was excellent as always. The service was poor. We sat at our table for over 10 minutes before our server came to our table. She apologized and offered a free appetizer or dessert. We accepted that and thought it was a fluke but we received poor service throughout dinner. Maybe our expectations were too high since we have received superior service at other Ruth's Chris restaurants in other cities. We will try a local restaurant next time when in Park City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall a good experienceChrisDined on 2/21/2014My wife and I had a last minute night out and had a great experience at other Ruth's Chris so we wanted to try it in our hometown. I ordered the filet medium and my wife ordered the petite filet medium rare. We both ordered soup as an appetizer which was fantastic, I ended up getting her filet first, and when the waiter swapped them, my filet ended up as the medium rare and hers was medium. Not a big deal but a disappointment none the less. Overall it was good, it is just apparent that the waiter was getting a bigger tip from a larger table and therefore paid much more personal attention to the large group next to us, making personal suggestions and advice, while we received none of that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth'slaceyVIPDined on 2/7/2014Service was great. Steak mediocre with too much butter. Crab cakes only fair. Too noisy with live music. Friends tell us the bar is great so if we go back it will be to the bar. Also expensive compared to other PC upscale restaurants.Special Features:
- Always pleasedCoryDined on 1/31/2014We eat all over the U.S. and this is by far the most consistently great-performing Ruth's Chris around. They continue to nail it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was our first time diningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/30/2014This was our first time dining at Ruth's Chris restaurant in Park City and we had a great experience. The food and wine selections were varied and all were prepared to perfection. The seared ahi tuna appetizer and the chef's New Zealand venison special were outstanding. The steaks and vegetables were done as requested. We were celebrating a family birthday which was acknowledged by the staff with a special desert! We were entertained but not disturbed all night with a high quality guitar and vocal performance. We will return again when skiing again in Park City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must for beef lovers!BLMSkierVIPDined on 1/29/2014Although a little pricy, definitely worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I broke my rule!lovegreatfoodVIPDined on 1/28/2014I broke my rule again of never eating at a restaurant that I can eat at in my home town - but I couldn't help it! After visiting some great local places in Park City I needed someplace familiar. This place is always delicious and didn't let me down. I met some friends there and everything was excellent as usual!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timesMarylandDined on 1/18/2014Steaks were excellent. Had to wait a bit for the server as the dinner progressed. Overall, a nice dinner out with the family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/17/2014The steak is outstanding, and the rest of the food and ambience solid, making for a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The usual - greatRmgeorgeDined on 1/7/2014First time at the Park City Ruth Chris steakhouse, it was great and included a great view of the mountains.Special Features:
- Great SteakJimlDined on 1/6/2014I have eaten at Ruth Chris's all over the country. The steaks and other menu items are always the best. I appreciate the consistent high quality and dining experience this steak house provides no matter where in the country we dine. The servers at this restaurant were particularly good and fun. We will return.Special Features: