Ruth's Chris Steak House - N. Palm Beach
661 U. S. Highway 1
N. Palm Beach, FL 33408Neighborhood:
North Palm Beach
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - N. Palm Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3832/N. Palm Beach
- Phone: (561) 863-0660
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Fred Clark
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in N. Palm Beach, FL - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris - N. Palm Beach offers private space for up to 70 guests. The main dining room is also available for lunches.
- Private Party Contact: Tanya Kutchara 8669434260
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - N. Palm Beach
Ruth's Chris Steak House in N. Palm Beach, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Ruth's Chris Steak House - N. Palm Beach - Best Restaurants in North Palm Beach ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - N. Palm Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (24)fit for foodies (19)notable wine list (15)neighborhood gem (14)romantic (12)good for groups (10)vibrant bar scene (3)hot spot (3)late-night find (3)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Delicious! Neighborhood gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/23/2014DELICIOUS! Always consistent in outstanding food and service. We are so grateful we only live 5 minutes away. We can just jump in the car and feel like its a celebration at Ruth Chris! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- B day celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/8/2014We were not disappointed by the food and the service, it was a great dinner. The wedge salad is a favorite!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014The food was excellent. The steak was prepared just as we ordered it. The potatoes were just right. The drinks were good and the service attentive. Although expensive, they earned it.Special Features:
- A+++DanaMVIPDined on 10/4/2014Ruth's Chris in North Palm Beach is one of our favorite spots. The restaurant staff are always friendly and fun, the service is excellent, and the food is DELICIOUS! Ruth's Chris is good for any special occasion or just a quiet night out. I highly recommend dining here!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Birthday CelebrationLarryVIPDined on 9/19/2014Ruth's Chris is my favorite steakhouse, and the North Palm Beach location is by far my favorite. My children are now 15 and 16-years old and we have been taking them to Ruth's for various occasions over the past 10-years and have never had a bad experience. What I like most of all is that a lot of the servers have been working at this Ruth's for as long as we have been going there which says a lot to be about the establishment. My children were never "kid's meal" eaters, so I can't say what would be avaiable for little ones, but the restaurant offers french fries, mashed potatoes, and burgers so I think that should suffice. This is a well decorated, but non-stuffy restaurant where we feel right at home.Special Features:
- DELICIOUS!PalmBeacher2Dined on 9/19/2014We each had the crab cakes and they were cooked to perfection and filled with ALL crab meat no fillers! Our waitress Angela, made us feel right at home and was exceptional!Special Features:
- Mouth Watering SteakIrishtim22Dined on 9/19/2014Outstanding service but even better the best steak dinner we have had in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a very nice time!HappyDinerDined on 9/17/2014This was our first time at Ruth's Chris and we were very happy with our meal and the service. The restaurant is clean and I didn't feel it was 'tired' like some of the reviews I read. Maybe it was recently renovated. We were a party of five and one of our out of town guests had gotten lost and didn't show up until 30 minutes after the rest of us were seated. We were never, at any time, made to feel like they were upset about it or tried to rush us once he showed. The food was very good and the service was exceptional. I would recommend them to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wondeful DinnerJackDined on 9/14/2014Dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse was a wonderful ecperience. The service was good and the food was outstanding. A nice quiet relaxing dinner was just what we needed.Special Features:
- Could Have Been BetterZorroDined on 9/13/2014Great drinks. Steak, shrimp, creamed spinach, and onion rings (not dipping sauce) were excellent. Asparagus seemed a bit over-cooked and not appealing; mashed potatoes weren't fluffy (on the gluey side) and not hot enough. Dessert was OK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A terrific and reliable spot.TomKDined on 8/31/2014All aspects of the evening were as expected from this RC location. Efficient, knowledgeable service. Well prepared and presented meals. Spacious seating and table top. I return often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great serviceNikkiDined on 8/30/2014Angie was a spot on server ! Everything we put in our mouth was yummy! From the steaks to all the homemade sides to the chocolate bark with red wine! Enjoyable night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerFlaglerDined on 8/9/2014We had invited two guests, and as this was their first occasion to dine at Ruth's Chris, they were very pleased with the entire evening. Our server was very attentive, and paid extra attention to our guest's.Special Features:
- The following 221 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - N. Palm Beach reviews archive.
- great as always, butvireyaVIPDined on 7/26/2014they seated a very large VERY noisy group close by...made us leave quicklySpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/22/2014Food was good except rib eye was way too fatty, even for a rib eye.Special Features:
- Great steak, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014Consistently a good steak, but vegetables are overcooked and salad laden with dressing. No reason to go but for steak, but you would think at this point they might offer grass fed or organic beef? Restaurant menu is a bit tired. There are other restaurants that offer as good a steak.Special Features:
- Consistently good.NorthPalmFoodieDined on 6/21/2014This restaurant definitely has the best steak in North Palm Beach. Always done just right. Also very accommodating with persons who suffer from food allergies.Special Features:
- We will never return.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/21/2014We have never had our congnitive ability challenged as we did that evening. As we do recall one of the last times we visited this establshment this particular server "free poured" the remaining "Titos" vodka into our glassed to finish it. This particular evening we were told that this server was not comfortable serving us coffee drinks becuse this server was trained and was not comfortable. This was a awful evening and spoiled our anniversary. For that reason will not return for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingMissPennyDined on 6/12/2014Ruth's Chris is one of my favorite restaurants! And it did not DISAPPOINT this time around either! Dinner was amazing, our waiter was phenomenal and it was just a great dinner. I would highly recommend this location to everyone!Special Features:
- Always like good placesEatsoutalotDined on 5/3/2014Ruth's Chris is dependable just wish they hadn't taken the shrimp gumbo off the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a little tired feelingKennyDined on 4/17/2014I have been to Ruth's Chris restaurant at City Place in West Palm and loved the ambience, the food and the friendly but professional service. I was very disappointed in this location's restaurant. The greeter was less than friendly and never said goodby on our way out. The waitress was friendly, almost to the point of being too friendly. And the ambience. This restaurant seems as though it has not been renovated in any many years. It needs a little freshening up. It had a very tired feeling. Would not go back to this location.
- Spicy lobster appetizer wow!cMazVIPDined on 4/13/2014Always delicious, the spicy lobster and sweet potato casserole actually outshone the delicious and flavorful ribeye!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- When you want a good steak...FLSteakLoverDined on 3/29/2014Ruth's Chris in NPB always delivers. The prime steak comes on a scalding hot plate, sizzling in a pool of butter. Aside from the splatter concerns, it's a great dining experience. I recommend a nice vodka on the rocks with their blue cheese stuffed olives to whet your whistle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistancyKingRichardVIPDined on 3/29/2014i eat at Ruth's Chris all over the country. It is all very consistent !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/29/2014Ruth's Chris never disappoints. Dinner was perfect but our server, Angela, made it even better. We would absolutely return to this location if Angela could be our server.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/28/2014Great all round. Service was great. Food deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealGreenhillDined on 3/19/2014I have been to other Ruth's Chris steakhouses in other Cities. The food is consistently good. This one is better. My New York strip was perfect. The service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We've visited a lot of Ruth'sFairfaxVAVIPDined on 3/18/2014We've visited a lot of Ruth's Chris restaurants, and this one stands our for our family because of consistently attentive service and well prepared food. It tends to be an expensive meal, but it was a memorable dinner with family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as always!thewanderingdinerDined on 3/14/2014The service was perfect, the food excellent, we could not have asked for more!Special Features:
- Amazing Service & Foodkmclau10VIPDined on 3/12/2014Ruth Chris made a night where we celebrating no special occasion, seem very special indeed! Not only did we have the best table in the place (10 people in the corner window room), we had two great servers. Louie, a clearly seasoned and highly experienced server made the night. He was kind, hilarious, and gave great recommendations. He had the help of Bill, who said he was relatively new to Ruth Chris, but that was not evident at all in his service. They were both awesome. Besides outstanding service, the food was excellent. I highly recommend this Ruth Chris!Special Features:
- Bar is great, dining area not soAnonDined on 3/8/2014Food is definitely up to Ruth's Chris standards, however the dining room is terrible way too many lights on and much older clientele. The Bar was nicely lit for a Saturday date night with the husband, they tried to sit us in the dining area which felt like a geriatric Applebees no ambiance, bright lights and no one under the age of 80 (or so it seemed) (even at the later hour of 9PM). Would recommend because the food is so good, but if you are under the age of 70 definitely request a table in the bar - same menu - but much better atmosphere especially for date night or even couples night out. I say I don't recommend but that is only in the dining room, definitely recommend the bar.
- did not observe requestsButchDined on 3/6/2014salted my steak when i had specified no salt - in advance. fries were not crisp, but they rescinded the charge for them.Special Features:
- They deserve their good rep...howiesrgVIPDined on 3/2/2014Experienced a private room just right for a party of 12.... waiter was terrific as well as the food... nothing was sent back... amazing. We were able to carry conversation without being concerned about annoying other patrons. Since we were not sitting next to our spouse we asked the waiter who he thought went with who. He was close but no apples. A great evening was had!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shouldn't be known for steakBretVIPDined on 3/1/2014The waiter and suit service were great. The side dishes were excellent. I got the seafood mac & cheese, sautéed mushrooms and mashed potatoes but the steak was a horrible. I got filet mignon medium rare. It was Burnt and chewy and just didn't have a good taste to it at all. The steak is definitely not worth the money.Special Features:
- Always a great experience!joanneDined on 2/22/2014We were entertaining friends and hadn't been to Ruth Chris in awhile. We were not disappointed. The steak was a 10 as always and even the seafood was great. The service was a 10. The server was fun and very attentive. We would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Food was fresh and perfectlyGreatasusualVIPDined on 2/22/2014Food was fresh and perfectly prepared as you would expect for meals at these prices. Wine pours by the glass were VERY light, buy a bottle and take any remaining with you ( allowed in palm beach county). Service started out ok but soon stopped and had to flag down or ask for service.
- from start to finish....everythingValdiDined on 2/16/2014from start to finish....everything about our dinner was great. Much better than most other Ruth Chris steakhouse places.Special Features:
- valentines delightopentableVIPVIPDined on 2/14/2014We had a party of 8 and our service and food on one of the busiest nights of the year was excellent. Thanks to all of the staff at North Palm Beach location!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's comes through one more timeMovenmanDined on 2/13/2014This is our anniversary, Valentines, birthdays place. My wife loves the petite filet and I love the whole menu. The food is always cooked to perfection and served while it's still very hot. Servers are very professional and are not to be seen until you want something and then they appear as if by magic!Special Features:
- Always DeliciousGrandmotherDined on 2/6/2014We went for my birthday. They had little tiny decorations on the table along with a Happy Birthday Card from Ruth's Chris and my dessert said Happy Birthday. When we were there for our wedding anniversary, they had rose petals on the table. Always makes me feel special. We love this restaurant and go there for all our special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.