Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mississauga
77 City Centre Dr.
Mississauga, ON L5B 1M5Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mississauga
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.ca/
- Phone: 9058978555x
- Hours of Operation:
FRIDAY LUNCH - Open from 12:00 pm Every Friday
Lunch is open in DECEMBER from Monday to Friday 11:30am - 2:30pm
PRIVATE LUNCHES AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR WITH RESERVATION
Open for Dinner 7 Days a Week
Monday to Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday 12:00 pm - 10:30 pm Open for Lunch
Saturday 4:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Sunday 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
CLOSED ON ALL STATUTORY HOLIDAYS
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Clayton Kistner
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Now Offering Catering - Please see website for more information www.ruthschris.ca Go to Private Dining Page
- Private Party Facilities: Enjoy the benefits of private dining at Ruth’s Chris Steak House and the rewards!
- Private Party Contact: Cathi Krewicki 9058978555
- Special Events: Join Us at the Prime Bar for Prime Hour from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm Daily
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mississauga
Enjoy award-winning cuisine and gracious hospitality at Ruth's Chris Steak House and allow us to tempt you with a range of entrees from the finest USDA prime steaks, to the freshest seafood and poultry, imaginative side dishes, unforgettable desserts and an award winning wine list. At Ruth's Chris, your steak is carefully selected from the finest USDA Prime beef available. It is aged to perfection and cut by hand at the restaurant. Then, your steak is broiled - to your exact order - at a searing 1800 degrees Fahrenheit to lock in the corn-fed flavor and natural juices. It's served hot and sizzling. In fact, you can actually hear your steak sizzling from across the room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mississauga - Best Restaurants in Mississauga ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mississauga reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (51)romantic (26)fit for foodies (23)notable wine list (21)good for groups (17)great for lunch (4)late-night find (3)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Not worth the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014We went here for our anniversary, and I expected it to be expensive, we've gone to similar restaurants. But for the food we ordered it wasn't worth the price. My fish was very salty & my husbands steak was average. The crab cakes were mushy. The shoestring fries were soggy. The onion rings & lobster tail were good though. Overall nothing you can't get at the keg, no wow factor for the price you pay!
- DKNYgroupDined on 9/6/2014It wasn't our first time there; we go at least 4 times a year; However, we were not that lucky with the server this time around. We had a much better service before. Room for improvement.Special Features:
- Anniversary CelebrationdwbgrpDined on 9/3/2014Great food and service. Our group of three couples celebrating our anniversaries had a very enjoyable evening with outstanding service and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great staffBramptonguyDined on 8/23/2014A real treat start to finish. Thank you fast knowledgable serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Timee2mattDined on 8/19/2014This was my first time going to any RC. Was an excellent experience with a great steak, great wine and a Scotch desert list with actual choices. The seared ahi tuna appy was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014The food was great, however, the service took very long. Our reservations were for 7:00PM and did not have dinner until around 8:30 and that's with us ordering promptly.Special Features:
- Excellent dining experience!!!!!!!!TheBigSlimDined on 8/16/2014I have to say I fell in love with the place, the food was nothing short of spectacular complimented by the great service as well. That was easily the best steak I've ever had in my life, highly recommended to go here for very special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodcfayDined on 8/15/2014The steak is as good as everyone says. Service was excellent as well. Great spot for dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's Chris steakhouseShifty5Dined on 8/15/2014Dinner was a great experience, all staff was very friendly and helpful. Anniversary dinner was memorable. Seared ahi tuna was great, both steaks came out sizzling and cooked the way we wanted. The lyonnaise was also good. For desert they treated us with the sin cake which we both enjoyed.Special Features:
- Disappointed12Dined on 8/9/2014My husband had to actually send back his rib eye as it was over cooked and a terrible cut of meat. We could have gone to the keg and had a similar dinner for a fraction of the cost. Pretty disappointing.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014The food was excellent! The prices are ridiculous! There is no reason to charge these prices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteaksSteaknShakeDined on 8/3/2014Went to Ruth Chris Steak House for first time. The steaks were great and well worth it. Food overall was great too. And they have a kids menu...which i think is overpriced at $23.95 per child. However the 3 course meal for $53.95 is a great deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent job, Ruth's ChrisOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/1/2014Arrived 20 min after reservation but still was seated promptly. Steaks were at their normal top quality and done exactly as requested. But the star of the night was Andrew, our server. His knowledge of the "fit" of our menu selections was superb, and his recommendations were obviously well thought out. His general presentation was extremely professional and he is an asset to this restaurant. In future visits, we will ask for Andrew by name.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat tasteOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/28/2014Understanding that we aren't in United State their meat isn't the same taste as in Florida Restaurant. We love Ruth&Chris therefore we decided to come an visite the one in TorontoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Uncooked SteakJohnnnyyybbbDined on 7/26/2014My girlfriend ordered medium steak. They brought rare, uncooked in the middle. They took her steak and recooked it, which seems odd. Never had good results this way. They brought it back. It still was not cooked. Rare in some spots. They said to turn it over on the hot plate so it could cook more. This is crazy. It has Steakhouse in the name, you would think they could cook steaks per customers requests. For a $50 steak, this is unacceptable! My girlfriend does not like controversy, so she didn't speak up. The rest of the food was outstanding. Great salad, potatoes, and desert.Special Features:
- Delicious, but not worth the priceccmonterDined on 7/19/2014Good steak house. Steak cooked very well. Sides were excellent. The atmosphere is mixed, with people fully dressed in three piece suits to people walking around in shorts and t-shirts. Very odd. Restaurant was very clean and professional. Sevice staff was professional and attentive. Good experience, but not worth the price. Very expensive. Good portion sizes still feel expensive. There are better experiences to be had.Special Features:
- Pricey, but worth it.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014I took my girlfriend on her birthday and spent about what I expected ~$200. The food was fantastic; I had a New York strip and she had a filet with lobster tail. We also ordered one caesar salad to split and were given one full plate EACH (more than expected). We also had a side of broccoli which was certainly big enough for two or three people to split. Finally we were brought a delicious slice of chocolate cake at no charge for dessert because of the occasion, a nice touch. Overall a very nice dinner and worth the price every once in a while.Special Features:
- notlikelyagainDined on 7/6/2014My steak was very salty, my dining guest's was overcooked and dry. We both found the wait staff a tad "pushy". I have had better steak elsewhere for a lot less in fact. The portions were generous though, but at these prices it had better be.
- ExcellentMomoDined on 7/5/2014It is our third time at this location and are never disappointed. The server was amazing and the food was perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunchbag letdownFood24Dined on 7/3/2014Not sure what the hype is all about, I found the food was not that great. I prefer my steaks cooked on a grill rather than cooked in a stove. Presentation looked clinical... I would not reccomend the restaurant .. I would have rather gone to the Keg.
- GemmaHDined on 6/29/2014We had a great birthday, the staff were staff excellent, food as always delic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Most amazing and friendly service out of any restaurants, maybe even too kind of a waiter. Delicious food with amazing sauces and different explosive tastes. Bill was understandable, you get what you pay for these days. But the waiter was extreme kind and funny "8@3 no other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent steak and serviceEQ01Dined on 6/28/2014We really like the crab cake and the steak. The server was very attentive and helpful. We had our anniversary there and the restaurant gave us complimentary desert and coffee. Excellent treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FoodNumnumnumDined on 6/26/2014The food was amazing. The service was excellent. Unfortunately about half way through the evening a family with 3 small children (under 5) arrived. Screaming kids are not my style - if I wanted that I would have saved $400 and gone to McDonalds! I suggest if Ruth ' s Chris wants to be kid friendly they should have a separate area so others occasions are not impacted.Special Features:
- Anniversay Special Dinnerlovebugs43Dined on 6/26/2014Food was good, we ordered steak med well but rec'd well, still good. Only one option for dessert on the fixed menu, second might be nice. Pricey but good for fine dining experience. Noise level in Miss was a little high but overall a wonderful night out for our 43rd anniversary. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SunshineDined on 6/26/2014We visited this restaurant with friends who had not been to this restaurant before. We ourselves had previously been to the one in downtown Toronto a few years ago and also in Phoenix, Arizona. They were very impressed with the food and service, and we found that everything was as good as we had remembered it. Personally I preferred this location to the downtown Toronto one as it is lighter and brighte!r. In all it was a very pleasant experience, although we did find it very expensive, but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazinglovesuzDined on 6/24/2014I ordered the halal steak and it was great! It's a gem to find a fine dining restaurant that serves halal. It makes the occasion that much more special.Special Features:
- Excellent Service and Great FoodDineAndDineAgainDined on 6/20/2014Overall: Great choice of restaurant if you want quality food and great service. Service: Our server (Mazi) was very knowledgeable of the menu items and guided us according to our preference. Appetizers: Must try the Voodoo Shrimp. Crispy and flavorful and probably ranks up as one of the best shrimp dish I've had. Also ordered the Seared Ahi Tuna which was okay. Found the mustard taste overbearing, but they were very open to our feedback and removed it from our bill. Main: Steak was amazing. We split the Cowboy and it was cooked perfectly with a side of the wild mushrooms and mashed potatoes. Extra Mile: They really made us feel very special with a slice of cake on the house, which even had "Happy Anniversary" and a heart.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but very goodxdennismaDined on 6/20/2014Incredible food, although quite expensive! Excellent for special occasions or when you want to treat someone to a memorable night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Fathers DayCarmNLeoDined on 6/15/2014Took my other half out for a Father's Day lunch and it turned out amazing. First time he ever had the porter house and he is absolutely in love. He loved the shrimp appetizer and I loved the scallops. Veggies we ordered was not so great though, just plain and steamed. Would definitely return and would also consider hosting some special occasions there. Keep up the awesome service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cowboy RibeyeribeyeDined on 6/14/2014Great wine and food - good service - it was fathers day weekend so a little slower - all in all excellent as alwaysSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- unmatchedxSubyDined on 6/12/2014Best steak I've had, I've been to Ruth's Chris in Boston, Atlantic City and 3 times in Mississauga and the service and food are the best you can find. This is without a doubt my favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Traveler WelcomeFresnoDBAVIPDined on 6/5/2014I was in town on a quick business trip, dropped in for dinner. Server was excellent, meal was delicious. A welcome change from hotel traveling food. Close to Toronto International. Will definitely make a regular stop in the future.Special Features:
- Great TreatPolarLJDined on 5/23/2014Service is outstanding and always consistent, fun, and professional. We were addressed by name and were treated very special. Food was excellent as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 533 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mississauga reviews archive.
- ServicelovebirdsDined on 5/15/2014My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary that evening. Our waiter, David, could not have been more attentive without disrupting our conversation. Heidi, the manager, attended to our table at the end of dinner and was keenly interested in our dining experience. We were served a complimentary "Happy Anniversary" piece of cheesecake which we thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated. The food was excellent, as usual.Special Features:
- The best restaurants for Steaks!!!!dorshecVIPDined on 5/11/2014My family took me here for Mother's Day and it was awesome. Our steaks were cooked perfectly and the service was amazing. They have started a loyalty program which means we will be visiting more often. :) If you love steaks than this is the restaurant for you.Special Features:
- Top notchDerrickLauraDined on 5/10/2014The level of service and level of food were second to none. We celebrated our 11th Anniversary dinner here and everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent AgainSteakitDined on 5/6/2014The atmosphere is relaxed and we go to Ruth Chris for special occasions and have never been disappointed. The steak was cooked perfectly and was larger than I expected. We had crab cake, calamari and scallops for appetizers which were all delicious. The broiled tomatoes side was disappointing as it was 1 tomato cut in half with a little seasoning (not what I was expecting) the wild mushrooms on the other hand were fantastic. It is expensive and we don't go often but I wish we could.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/4/2014Very favourably impressed as we were first time guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent steakEQ01Dined on 5/1/2014We have been to this restaurant many times and still enjoy their excellent steak. The service is good and all the people working there are very friendly. We will our anniversary there again this year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.