Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mississauga
77 City Centre Dr.
Mississauga, ON L5B 1M5Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mississauga
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.ca/
- Phone: 9058978555x
- Hours of Operation:
FRIDAY LUNCH - Open from 12:00 pm Every Friday
Lunch is open in DECEMBER from Monday to Friday 11:30am - 2:30pm
PRIVATE LUNCHES AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR WITH RESERVATION
Open for Dinner 7 Days a Week
Monday to Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday 12:00 pm - 10:30 pm Open for Lunch
Saturday 4:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Sunday 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
CLOSED ON ALL STATUTORY HOLIDAYS
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Clayton Kistner
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Now Offering Catering - Please see website for more information www.ruthschris.ca Go to Private Dining Page
- Private Party Facilities: Enjoy the benefits of private dining at Ruth’s Chris Steak House and the rewards!
- Private Party Contact: Cathi Krewicki 9058978555
- Special Events: Join Us at the Prime Bar for Prime Hour from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm Daily
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mississauga
Enjoy award-winning cuisine and gracious hospitality at Ruth's Chris Steak House and allow us to tempt you with a range of entrees from the finest USDA prime steaks, to the freshest seafood and poultry, imaginative side dishes, unforgettable desserts and an award winning wine list. At Ruth's Chris, your steak is carefully selected from the finest USDA Prime beef available. It is aged to perfection and cut by hand at the restaurant. Then, your steak is broiled - to your exact order - at a searing 1800 degrees Fahrenheit to lock in the corn-fed flavor and natural juices. It's served hot and sizzling. In fact, you can actually hear your steak sizzling from across the room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mississauga - Best Restaurants in Mississauga ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mississauga reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (50)romantic (29)fit for foodies (23)notable wine list (20)good for groups (13)late-night find (4)great for lunch (3)hot spot (3)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Not at the same level of othersfrankDined on 10/19/2014Went for dinner with two business associates the steaks were good, sides average and the service was not at a level of other resturants at this dollar level.
- steakloverDined on 10/18/2014We really enjoy Ruth's Chris Steak House. It has been a couple of years since we have been. The food was wonderful as always and they brought us a chocolate cake to celebrate our anniversary which made it even more special. I really look forward to going back again. It has been too long.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak!CDutraDined on 10/15/2014Celebrated a 40th birthday at the Mississauga location. Steak, wine and service was very good. Like the ambiance at the Toronto location much better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodLLinEtobDined on 10/15/2014Excellent service, good food. Try the BBQ shrimp appetizer, it was outstanding! Has a vegetarian option believe it or not. Very expensive but great spot for a special evening out. Free parking. Amazing service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014My recent experience was unforgettable. We went during the week so the restaurant was very quiet. The service and good was amazing. Best steak I have ever tasted. The server even brought us a complimentary piece of cake to celebrate our occasion. Definately more expensive than your average restaurany but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for special occasionVlukDined on 10/11/2014Food is good but the price is kind of expensive. Appreciate if you can put more variety for the set combo dinnerSpecial Features:
- Almost perfectalmostperfectsteakDined on 10/10/2014The service was great, as well as the majority of the food. We got the porterhouse for 2, recently priced at $125. Most of it was great but the one piece had some gristle in it. So this part of the steak we did not eat. Besides that good experience.Special Features:
- Marked ImprovementRealFoodieDined on 10/10/2014Our experience this time was much better than our visit the first time around. We eat out a lot! Although the food was good and fresh, it still does not warrant the exorbitant high prices they charge. The salads were delicious, the mains average, and dessert was below average....neither of us finished our desserts.Special Features:
- great anniversary date!satisfiedDined on 10/4/2014Food was amazing! Service was great! They forgot the toppings of my husband's steak so they took his plate back and fixed it replacing the steak with an entirely new one plus offered us dessert on the house for their errors. My husband was satisfied with their recovery. Appreciated the extra details to make our night more romantic...heart glitter on the table and a message on a complimentary dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way too hot, portions were goodLoveDiningOutDined on 9/25/2014The food was good, the portion sizes were huge (great for sharing), atmosphere was nice, our waiter was friendly and helpful. The only down side to our experience was our first 2 wine choicest were not available, therefore we were forced to select a higher priced wine. I appreciate the "hot plate idea", but our entire meal came sizzling to the table to the point where we had to let it sit for quite a long time because it was way to hot to enjoy. I had to wonder if this causes the steak to continue to cook while on the heated plate. I also feel they cook with way too much butter (steak, potatoes, mushrooms). My husband and I both felt ill afterwards. I will most likely go to the Keg next time. Ruth Chris was far too expensive.Special Features:
- Always delicious!EuroPrincessDined on 9/19/2014Hubby and I go to Ruth's Chris at least once a year - it's definitely more of a splurge dinner out. It was our 5 year anniversary so we decided to treat ourselves. The food and service were outstanding as usual!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014The hostess specifically addressed my request for a quiet part of the restaurant...very nice! Great steak, great service, and amazing sweet potato side dish. The house wines are overly expensive but overall the experience was very good...better than our first visit even! Definitely a nice spot for a couple for a delicious dinner.Special Features:
- Food QualitykadzDined on 9/16/2014First experience at Ruth Chris' won't be back. Strawberry Blue Cheese Salad was good, Caesar Salad was not! The romaine was brown, very disappointing for a restaurant of this type - no excuse for that! The steaks were cold, but warm on the bottom that was touching the plate, is that how the steaks are supposed to be served? Didn't bother to ask waiter, just wanted to eat and go! Very disappointed as we have heard great things about this restaurant :(
- Not worth the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014We went here for our anniversary, and I expected it to be expensive, we've gone to similar restaurants. But for the food we ordered it wasn't worth the price. My fish was very salty & my husbands steak was average. The crab cakes were mushy. The shoestring fries were soggy. The onion rings & lobster tail were good though. Overall nothing you can't get at the keg, no wow factor for the price you pay!
- DKNYgroupDined on 9/6/2014It wasn't our first time there; we go at least 4 times a year; However, we were not that lucky with the server this time around. We had a much better service before. Room for improvement.Special Features:
- Anniversary CelebrationdwbgrpDined on 9/3/2014Great food and service. Our group of three couples celebrating our anniversaries had a very enjoyable evening with outstanding service and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great staffBramptonguyDined on 8/23/2014A real treat start to finish. Thank you fast knowledgable serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Terrific servicelovetoeatsteaksDined on 8/23/2014Our waiter had a proffesional service when it came to our wine list. He made our evening lovley.Special Features:
- First Timee2mattDined on 8/19/2014This was my first time going to any RC. Was an excellent experience with a great steak, great wine and a Scotch desert list with actual choices. The seared ahi tuna appy was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014The food was great, however, the service took very long. Our reservations were for 7:00PM and did not have dinner until around 8:30 and that's with us ordering promptly.Special Features:
- Excellent dining experience!!!!!!!!TheBigSlimDined on 8/16/2014I have to say I fell in love with the place, the food was nothing short of spectacular complimented by the great service as well. That was easily the best steak I've ever had in my life, highly recommended to go here for very special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodcfayDined on 8/15/2014The steak is as good as everyone says. Service was excellent as well. Great spot for dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's Chris steakhouseShifty5Dined on 8/15/2014Dinner was a great experience, all staff was very friendly and helpful. Anniversary dinner was memorable. Seared ahi tuna was great, both steaks came out sizzling and cooked the way we wanted. The lyonnaise was also good. For desert they treated us with the sin cake which we both enjoyed.Special Features:
- Disappointed12Dined on 8/9/2014My husband had to actually send back his rib eye as it was over cooked and a terrible cut of meat. We could have gone to the keg and had a similar dinner for a fraction of the cost. Pretty disappointing.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014The food was excellent! The prices are ridiculous! There is no reason to charge these prices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteaksSteaknShakeDined on 8/3/2014Went to Ruth Chris Steak House for first time. The steaks were great and well worth it. Food overall was great too. And they have a kids menu...which i think is overpriced at $23.95 per child. However the 3 course meal for $53.95 is a great deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent job, Ruth's ChrisOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/1/2014Arrived 20 min after reservation but still was seated promptly. Steaks were at their normal top quality and done exactly as requested. But the star of the night was Andrew, our server. His knowledge of the "fit" of our menu selections was superb, and his recommendations were obviously well thought out. His general presentation was extremely professional and he is an asset to this restaurant. In future visits, we will ask for Andrew by name.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meat tasteOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/28/2014Understanding that we aren't in United State their meat isn't the same taste as in Florida Restaurant. We love Ruth&Chris therefore we decided to come an visite the one in TorontoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Uncooked SteakJohnnnyyybbbDined on 7/26/2014My girlfriend ordered medium steak. They brought rare, uncooked in the middle. They took her steak and recooked it, which seems odd. Never had good results this way. They brought it back. It still was not cooked. Rare in some spots. They said to turn it over on the hot plate so it could cook more. This is crazy. It has Steakhouse in the name, you would think they could cook steaks per customers requests. For a $50 steak, this is unacceptable! My girlfriend does not like controversy, so she didn't speak up. The rest of the food was outstanding. Great salad, potatoes, and desert.Special Features:
- Delicious, but not worth the priceccmonterDined on 7/19/2014Good steak house. Steak cooked very well. Sides were excellent. The atmosphere is mixed, with people fully dressed in three piece suits to people walking around in shorts and t-shirts. Very odd. Restaurant was very clean and professional. Sevice staff was professional and attentive. Good experience, but not worth the price. Very expensive. Good portion sizes still feel expensive. There are better experiences to be had.Special Features:
- Pricey, but worth it.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014I took my girlfriend on her birthday and spent about what I expected ~$200. The food was fantastic; I had a New York strip and she had a filet with lobster tail. We also ordered one caesar salad to split and were given one full plate EACH (more than expected). We also had a side of broccoli which was certainly big enough for two or three people to split. Finally we were brought a delicious slice of chocolate cake at no charge for dessert because of the occasion, a nice touch. Overall a very nice dinner and worth the price every once in a while.Special Features:
- notlikelyagainDined on 7/6/2014My steak was very salty, my dining guest's was overcooked and dry. We both found the wait staff a tad "pushy". I have had better steak elsewhere for a lot less in fact. The portions were generous though, but at these prices it had better be.
- ExcellentMomoDined on 7/5/2014It is our third time at this location and are never disappointed. The server was amazing and the food was perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunchbag letdownFood24Dined on 7/3/2014Not sure what the hype is all about, I found the food was not that great. I prefer my steaks cooked on a grill rather than cooked in a stove. Presentation looked clinical... I would not reccomend the restaurant .. I would have rather gone to the Keg.
- GemmaHDined on 6/29/2014We had a great birthday, the staff were staff excellent, food as always delic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Most amazing and friendly service out of any restaurants, maybe even too kind of a waiter. Delicious food with amazing sauces and different explosive tastes. Bill was understandable, you get what you pay for these days. But the waiter was extreme kind and funny "8@3 no other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent steak and serviceEQ01Dined on 6/28/2014We really like the crab cake and the steak. The server was very attentive and helpful. We had our anniversary there and the restaurant gave us complimentary desert and coffee. Excellent treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 544 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Mississauga reviews archive.
- Amazing FoodNumnumnumDined on 6/26/2014The food was amazing. The service was excellent. Unfortunately about half way through the evening a family with 3 small children (under 5) arrived. Screaming kids are not my style - if I wanted that I would have saved $400 and gone to McDonalds! I suggest if Ruth ' s Chris wants to be kid friendly they should have a separate area so others occasions are not impacted.Special Features:
- Anniversay Special Dinnerlovebugs43Dined on 6/26/2014Food was good, we ordered steak med well but rec'd well, still good. Only one option for dessert on the fixed menu, second might be nice. Pricey but good for fine dining experience. Noise level in Miss was a little high but overall a wonderful night out for our 43rd anniversary. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SunshineDined on 6/26/2014We visited this restaurant with friends who had not been to this restaurant before. We ourselves had previously been to the one in downtown Toronto a few years ago and also in Phoenix, Arizona. They were very impressed with the food and service, and we found that everything was as good as we had remembered it. Personally I preferred this location to the downtown Toronto one as it is lighter and brighte!r. In all it was a very pleasant experience, although we did find it very expensive, but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.