Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary
80 Colonial Center Parkway
Lake Mary, FL 32746Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/10744/Lake-Mary
- Phone: 4078048220
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Aldo Sarmiento
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Lake Mary, FL - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris Steak House is the perfect location for your business meeting, cocktail reception, rehearsal dinner, birthday or anniversary party. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Angie McLean 8776279317
- Entertainment: We offer live entertainment in our lounge Wednesday through Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Special Events: We feature Prime Hour in our lounge Sunday through Friday, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Be sure to stop in and enjoy some sizzling specials!
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Lake Mary, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary - Best Restaurants in Lake Mary ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (57)romantic (42)notable wine list (26)fit for foodies (25)vibrant bar scene (20)good for groups (18)neighborhood gem (10)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (3)late-night find (2)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- ExcellentPnv7304VIPDined on 10/17/2014Excellent as usual. Thanks to Mr Mustafa for the outstanding service and amazing food. Can't wait to return.Special Features:
- lmfoodsnobVIPDined on 10/11/2014Ruth's Chris Lake Mary continues as our overall favorite restaurant in Central Florida.Special Features:
- Delightful eveningDining4funDined on 10/11/2014Excellent service and delicious food. Always an elegant dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and romantic!TinachiuRDDined on 10/8/2014Went to Ruth Chris for the first time for our anniversary. We had an isolated little table decorated with some rose pedals. We started with soups that were served very quickly and then had our delicious steaks and side dishes. The steaks were cooked perfectly and so tender. Ended the dinner with chocolate sin cake...yum!! Was also sent home with a printed out picture of us! So sweet that they do that to help you remember your special occasion. Can't wait to dine there again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBruceDined on 10/6/2014When we arrived early for our reservation we were seated promptly. Our servers were excellent. The food was above expectation. Overall a excellent dinner.Special Features:
- Consistent and ExcellentShadowDinerDined on 9/30/2014I finally found time to take advantage of the magical dining experience, choosing Ruth's Chris LakeMary. The restaurant is superb, the staff knowledgeable and attentive. While the building is new construction, and lacks some of the architectural charm of other locations, it is consistent with it's surroundings. The atmosphere in the bar was amazing as the final minutes of happy hour wound down, and then moving into the dining room, the elegance continued. We opted to share the salad and gumbo. Which was a perfectly sized. The warm bread was excellent, but the gumbo stood out. The steaks were typical of Ruth's Chris, perfectly cooked. Great dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cmills0928Dined on 9/27/2014Wonderful service...delicious food. Classy, great vibe!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Fine Dining ExperienceDonaldDined on 9/27/2014As always, Ruth Chris is a fine dining experience worthy of enjoying for most special occasions as well as when you just feel like eating in a fine restaurant with good food and service.Special Features:
- Pricey & Service OKOliveDined on 9/23/20142nd time at this Ruth Chris Steakhouse. Was disappointed with the offering of the Orlando Fixed Menu for $33 p.p. Portions & quality of the food especially presentation was sub-standard for a high end steakhouse. Server was good except that he didn't deliver a Grey Goose Martini as ordered. It was grey goose vodka in a tumbler & missed true taste of a real dirty martini. $14 for that was overpriced. Draft craft IPA for almost $8 per 3/4 pint was also overpriced. Bar was very crowded & noisy (what bar isn't) but dinning room was quiet.
- Great steak and ambience 😊MarkeyvalDined on 9/20/2014My wife and I were looking for a good steak and we found a great one and had a great time thank you Ruth Chris !Special Features:
- Re-fired steakJustustwoDined on 9/20/2014My wife's steak came out rare. She asked for medium well. After she cut the steak, they took it back and re-fired the same steak. It came out correctly cooked however we felt many of the juices had run out. I thought a steak house of that caliber would have fired a new steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yum!stephDined on 9/20/2014Steaks here never disappoint! The food, the service- everything is always wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReAlyLvplaceDined on 9/20/2014Everything was as expected. Next time I will ask for a cozy booth. or a table not in the main area. It was really busy, but service was spectacular. Dessert was just the right portion after a super satisfying meal.Special Features:
- Enjoyable.Dining4funDined on 9/19/2014Very pleasant evening. Great service, good food, lively atmosphere. For a quieter, romantic evening ask for an alcove table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never dissapointsCeezDined on 9/19/2014The food and service are great as always! I truly enjoyed the evening and so did first time visitors that accompanied me.Special Features:
- Magical DinningGustaDined on 9/17/2014Restaurant was beautiful and elegant. Sever could of done a better job. As soon as he knew we were there for the Magical Dining Experience his attitude changed. There was not much to chose from the menu. The selection was soup or salad and filet or shrimp. Compared to the other restaurants, you can tell that the person that made the menu selection didn't put much elaboration. The soup didn't have shrimp. We mentioned it to our server and he didn't bother to change the soup. My filet was over cooked. The server didn't even bother to make it right. The manager didn't stop by our table to see how was our service or experience. Server made us feel like we didn't belong there. We won't go back to that particular location.Special Features:
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014Very nice atmosphere. Tables a little close together. Overall a very nice place to dine.Special Features:
- Great steak!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014Enjoyed our visit to Ruth's Chris using the Magical Dining special this month. My favorite steak at a discounted price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early DinnereattoliveDined on 9/13/2014We took a couple to dinner after one of our seminars and had to have an early dinner. The manager seated us even though we were 15 minutes earlier than they normally start seating. The wait staff was very friendly. Several of us chose the Classic menu which allowed us to have our salad and main dish with a vegetable and a dessert. Everything was delicious! This is a fairly pricey restaurant, so be prepared for your wallet to take a bit of a hit!Special Features:
- Ruth Chris Lake MaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014A wonderful experience. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Will long be remembered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticPVB2Dined on 9/1/2014Another great Ruth's Chris meal. It was Labor Day night so there were not a lot of people. The dinning room with its huge red chairs was very comfortable and also very attractive. A little St Supery wine, a strip steak, a filet and a couple of sides. Also the crab cake appetizer was excellent. Seems like every Ruth's Cris restaurant is different and the steaks can't be beat.Special Features:
- Always good.luluDined on 8/30/2014I have never had a bad meal at Ruth's Chris Steak House. The newer location in Lake Mary has a great vibe to it and feels very refreshing. Our service was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic EveningFoodIzRHobbyDined on 8/23/2014We have had the opportunity to dine at this Ruths Chris many times. The food is consistently good and the restaurant has a romantic ambience. The staff was attentive and friendly. Our server recommended the broiled tomato to be topped with parmesean cheese - delicious! I would highly recommend this restaurant. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- End to our vacationMickyDined on 8/17/2014The staff, service and food were amazing. This was my sons first steakhouse experience and he lived it.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantShrekieDined on 8/16/2014It is always an enjoyable experience to dine here. The food, the service and the ambience is a "cut above". My only complaint would be the disrespectful way that some of the guests dress when in a fine dining restaurant. Perhaps they should eat at a fast food joint instead.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/16/2014Outstanding food and service. Birthday celebration and was treated well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Greataav143Dined on 8/13/2014When you want to enjoy a great steak try the bone in filet (yes filet) wow.Special Features:
- RuckusDined on 8/2/2014Consistently, delivering great food and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Special Occasion Place!ssrelaxDined on 7/26/2014Everything was absolutely perfect from the rose petals on the table to dessert plates with "Happy 40th Anniversary" written in chocolate! Lori was an excellent server--very attentive, but not overly intrusive. Steaks cooked to perfection and extremely tender. Side dishes were wonderful and desserts spectacular. Highly recommend for your special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best steaksAmuraDined on 7/19/2014We were there in a group of 8 for dinner on a Saturday. We got there at 6:15 and it was great to be able to talk without all the noise and chaos that other restaurants have. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Not greatSprtlvrDined on 7/18/2014Good, not great Seating for two in middle of main room makes for rather loud surroundings -- if you are a twosome, recommend you ask for the little recessed 'alcove' booths that line the room - definitely better seating around the outside of the main room. Service excellent. Food okay - filet was rather bland, surprisingly so - my date and I both reached for the salt immediately and concurrently, no seasoning should be required, imho. Sweet potato casserole was amazing, but little pricey of a dinner to have that as a highlight. I'll go back, but it's low on the rotation at this point. Eat a lot of filet cuts...probably least flavor of any in recent memory...and not that tender, actually had to work at cutting into it...odd.
- EnjoyedCheersDined on 7/12/2014Our reservation was for 7:15pm and we were seated early very impressed with how smooth it went Claude our waiter was very attentive , as was the rest of the staff . The food was very well prepared ,served hot and in a timely manner . We was celabrating our anniversary , but will come again for dining and drinks .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible Service and FoodJenPoDined on 7/6/2014When reserving, I made mention that we were celebrating our 5th anniversary. Upon arrival to our table, there were rose petals scattered on the tablecloth. A nice touch. I was greeted by name once the server arrived. She quickly got our drinks to us and promptly took our order. The food? Amazing. I had the petite filet and I dreaded taking that last bite knowing it was the end of goodness. After dinner we were told that we'd get a complimentary dessert. It came out with "Happy 5th Anniversary" on it. Another nice touch. Our server then came to our table with a camera, snapped our photo and then printed it out and gave it to us in a nice card. We've decided to make going to Ruth's Chris a tradition. They made us feel incredibly special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 227 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lake Mary reviews archive.
- Perfect Anniversary DinnerFuntimefamilyDined on 6/21/2014My wife and I were celebrating our 23rd wedding anniversary and were talked-into making the 40 minute drive to Ruth's Chris Steak House. We are both glad we did. I cannot say enough about the quality of the food and service. I had a large rib-eye and my wife had a filet; both were cooked perfectly and served piping hot. Our waiter, Adrian, was a delight. He was very warm, but professional and offered great suggestions from both the menu and wine lists. Our water glasses were never less than half-filled and fresh bread was delivered time and time again. The atmosphere was very comfortable, while still formal in setting. The staff arranged fresh rose petals on our table and even took a little pic of us to take home as a gift...PERFECTSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ShrekieDined on 6/19/2014As always, the Lake Mary store is a warm and friendly environment for upscale dining. The service is always first class and the menu offers excellent dishes at a fair price for the quality ingredients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfecttommie33Dined on 6/15/2014Hadn't been in awhile. Everything was perfect, perfect, perfect.Special Features:
- Love this placeReddogDined on 5/25/2014This particular restaurant is one of their best! I have been to other Ruth's Chris and while they are always good, this one is especially good. The bar area is outstanding and very comfortable. The food is terrific. The dining room is very quiet -we actually could hear each other without raising our voices. The tables for 2 along the wall and housed in little covered coupoulas (sp?) are very intimate and romantic. Service is the best too. All-in-all, a great place to eat!Special Features:
- Mother's DayOrcsDined on 5/11/2014Even though it was Mother's Day the restaurant was full but not overcrowded. The staff was quick, friendly and efficient, and the Manager took time to come by our table to give my wife a rose for Mother's Day, and a coupon for our next visit which will be soon.Special Features:
- Mother's Day lunchRickyyDined on 5/11/2014Very nice for Mother's Day my wife very much enjoyed going to Ruth Chris for lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Atmosphere!FoodieAshleyVIPDined on 5/7/2014This is the third Ruth's Chris I've been too - and I will be back! The atmosphere was unlike the others. Everything décor wise was completely top notch. I would easily venture to say the best décor in the Lake Mary area. The food was excellent, and they have a killer happy hour deal in the bar area! I can't wait to get back to this Ruth's Chris.Special Features: