Ruth's Chris Steak House - King of Prussia
220 North Gulph Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschriskop.com/
- Phone: (610) 992-1818
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Craig Elder
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events:
$7 SIZZLE, SWIZZLE, & SWIRL HAPPY HOUR - Monday through Friday | 4:30-6:30 | Enjoy a premium selection of hand-crafted cocktails, and delicious menu items like our Prime Sliders or Seared Ahi Tuna. All for only $7.
FRIDAY DATE NIGHT MENU - $99 for Two 3-Course Dinners featuring a starter, entree, side, and dessert.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - King of Prussia
This world renowned prime steakhouse is conveniently located adjacent to the King of Prussia Mall at the corner of Mall Boulevard & North Gulph Road. Known for serving only the finest USDA prime beef & the highest quality seafood, Ruth's Chris never fails to please!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Ruth's Chris Steak House - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
77 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (60)romantic (37)notable wine list (21)fit for foodies (17)good for groups (16)hot spot (5)neighborhood gem (5)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Always consistentBaRGaiNHuNTeRVIPDined on 11/14/2014I've been going to Ruth's Chris for years, and I've always had a solid meal. This most recent visit was no exception.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodPAtraveler45Dined on 11/1/2014First visit to a Ruth's Chris. The barbecue shrimp appetizer had us licking the plate to enjoy every drop of the sauce. Filet mignon and salmon w/oscar were very good as well. We appreciated the extra touches for our anniversary - rose petals, comped dessert. Our waitress was excellent. A little noisy for a high end restaurant in my opinion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very TastyNotsofishyDined on 11/1/2014We had a family dinner to celebrate a special occasion. Everything was delicious and prepared perfectly! The service was outstanding as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding experienceRichDined on 11/1/2014When this restaurant first opened, my wife and I ate there and were unimpressed. We therefore never returned to this restaurant. However in traveling around the country, I had the opportunity to eat at several Ruth's Chris. All of these experiences were outstanding in all aspects so I felt I owed the local restaurant a second chance. Boy am I glad I did. All aspects of this dining experience were exceptional which included the choices, the service, the ambience and most important the food. I would now rank them above the other local steakhouses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, awesome...RibeyeKingDined on 11/1/2014Food was amazing! Really attentive service. Only awkward situation was when I asked for my coffee Togo (wife and I drove up from Wilmington) I got to choose from a plastic sippy cup or a to go soup bowl. I felt awkward that I even asked. Otherwise, loved the experience. Definitely not a show stopper for repeat performance. However, think about getting some cups, please. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So/So dining experience1foodiefrompaDined on 10/31/2014The green beans ordered were tasteless, therefore sent back for creamed spinach, which was better but tasteless as well. The plate was excessively heated for simply crabcakes. The barbecue shrimp were very good but did not pair well with mashed potatoes. Polenta or grits would have been a better pairing. I would try this restaurant again but order the steak to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mostly very good to excellent -but!JEB99Dined on 10/25/2014Filet Mignon and Broccoli Cheddar were excellent. Lollipop Lamb chops were very good. However, the broiled tomatoes for $8.50 were not so great. For that amount of money, when the menu says tomatoes, I would have expected more then one, otherwise the menu should read tomato. The tomato was only partially ripe and there was either no or very little seasoning on it. Several years ago, in this same restaurant, I had been served excellent broiled tomatoes and wonder what has happened so that such a simple dish cannot be properly prepared with fully ripe tomatoes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesomeampck1023Dined on 10/23/2014Great service and food...rose petals on table for our anniversary which made us feel special. Great place to go for a special occasion when you can't really get away...thanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- clairetDined on 10/19/2014We celebrated a birthday and wedding anniversary at Ruth Chris. We have dined at this restaurant many times. You can always count on great service, food, and atmosphere. My husband raves about the steak everytime. Keep up the good work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceVoyager1700Dined on 10/11/2014Brought my wife there for her birthday.. Just about everyone made an attempt to stop by and wish her a happy birthday the entire staff was very kind. It's Ruth's Chris you can't get better steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- servicekawligaDined on 10/10/2014Our waitress, Sheila, made our experience the most enjoyable evening you could ask for. Very personal, pleasant and most of all she allowed my wife and my time together. Her timing on for checking on our wine fill and advising us on our meal status was perfect. Wish more waiters, waitresses and other restaurants would take a lesson on her timing. Picture perfect night. Only problem ........ the time flew by so fast the evening had to end. Wish we could have stayed all night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!Funk49Dined on 10/5/2014We visit Ruth's Chris frequently for the best Cowboy Steak we ever had. It is large and easily shared. A good selection of sides are equally great. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny. When we are hungry for steak, we go to Ruth's. Service is always courteous and friendly. Drinks are also very good. If you like steak, Ruth's Chris is the place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice AmbianceDb11Dined on 10/4/2014We enjoyed celebrating our anniversary here. The staff was wonderful and the food was delicious. The screaming child in the booth behind us put a damper on our special evening. This is more of a couples place, suitable for special occasions. It is not appropriate to bring a baby to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night OutMrsHarryDined on 10/3/2014My husband and I celebrated our 15 year wedding anniversary at Ruth's Chris. Food was excellent and the service was wonderful as well. Linda was our server and she was wonderful. She even took a picture of us at the end of the night and we got to take it home in a frame!! Can't wait to go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie4LifeDined on 9/27/2014The staff was absolutely amazing, very friendly and made wonderful suggestions. The food was great and a wonderful wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific meatallanDined on 9/27/2014Our request for a booth was met. Entrees arrived very hot and tasty. Both ordered medium rare and were deliciously red in the middle. A special dessert was brought to honor my wife's birthday. Our servers were all very friendly without being intrusive.Special Features:
- Exellent in every wayOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/27/2014Our food and service were outstanding. Everything was cooked perfectly, and exactly as we were expecting. Our servers were wonderful - they took care of us from the moment we walked in. There are a lot of nice steakhouses in the KOP area, but Ruth's Chris is my favorite, by far. We will be back again and again. Thanks for an excellent meal. Our two teen boys (ages 14 and 16) loved it as well, and have already requested to come back for their birthdays.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice!FoodieGirlDined on 9/20/2014Great evening and even better food! Will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionsluvgoodfoodDined on 9/17/2014We went to celebrate our anniversary and they set us up at a nice rose petal covered table that made my wife very happy. We then had a great meal with the most attentive staff we've ever had. We plan on celebrating many more occasions here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sure BetOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/4/2014Always count on Ruth's Chris for a fine meal and great service for special occasions.Special Features:
- Always GoodAnonymousVIPDined on 9/4/2014The best steakhouse in KoP without a doubt. We have tried them all but this is the best. From when you enter with the friendly professional hostess to relaxing at the bar this is the place. We usually have our steaks at the bar because Maria gives us the best of both worlds. Excellent well poured martinis to fantastic steaks with impeccable service this is our place of choice in King of Prussia. Marsha has found another winner in the new manager who never skips a beat and welcomes each dinner with a friendly hello. Give Ruths a try and you will never go back to the others.
- 5 Star Food and ServiceMegsVIPDined on 9/1/2014This Ruth Chris location is a hidden gem. Great service, wonderful ambiance and delicious steaks and seafood! Our server Jeff has waited on us on more than one occasion and he makes a fantastic meal even more enjoyable. From the martinis to the creme brûlée, it's a night done right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CHARRED FILETwoody1Dined on 8/27/2014DISAPPOINTED MY FILET CAME OUT AND IT WAS "BURNT/CRUSTY ON OUTSIDE" AND overdoneSpecial Features:
- Decent occasion diningrgharris45Dined on 8/27/2014Typical American Steak House on high end of expense scale. Great service, sizzling steaks, overpriced (but tasty) sides, pleasant ambience. We recommend this fine dining restaurant for special occasions and business dining.Special Features:
- One of the Best Visits!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014We've been here many times. The service was impeccable. The food was served timely and hot. We loved every minute of it. We even arrived earlier than our scheduled reservation, we were quickly seated. Always happy. This visit was the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food!LoveRuthsChrisDined on 8/20/2014Ruths Chris is my favorite restaurant. My wife and I have been coming the past couple years to celebrate our anniversary. There's no other restaurant I would consider going to other than Ruths! for special occasionsSpecial Features:
- Birthday dinnerMarielleDined on 8/20/2014I took my boyfriend here for his birthday and had told the restaurant that it was his birthday. The moment we sat down, our waitress said happy birthday and that the dessert was complimentary... It took away the surprise of the dessert coming out with a candle! Also, when the dessert came out, the candle wasn't even lit until the waitress put it on the table. It was disappointing for the amount of money I had spent that evening. The restaurant overall is a great place, but not for a birthday surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiningDiningDined on 8/20/2014Dining at Ruth's Chris was a wonderful experience from when we walked in the door getting greeted, food OUTSTANDING and our waiter Jeff was exceptional !!! We have dined at many Steakhouse's which have taken a step backwards over the years, so it was great finding that Ruth's Chris has not gone in that direction.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2014I took my son here for his 11th birthday since he loves steak. We had great food and the staff went out of their way for his birthday, even treating him to dessert. We have decided to make it an annual tradition :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/14/2014Best steaks of all the chains. The sizzling platter thing is really good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service good foodlovetoeatoutDined on 8/12/2014Can't be the service. Neither hubby or I was in love with our steaks. The calamari was great & Lobster tail was overdone. Probably wouldn't come back unless there was a great promo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great experienceChuckB942Dined on 8/9/2014Whether I am with a group of 40 or just with my wife and daughter the level of service I receive is always great. The management makes sure that all is going well and if anything is wrong they are more than happy to take care of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- weeknight dinnerkimberDined on 8/8/2014Food was good. Had a $99 lobster special. Lobster and steak were great. Everything else just okay. Service was expected but nothing you wouldn't get at any other restaurant. Not worth the money.Special Features:
- FavoritePlaceDined on 8/2/2014Always a great experience. Awesome food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakChezDined on 7/31/2014Celebrated our daughters 21st bday. We had a great steak. Steak came out sizzling hot and the plate was still cooking it. The steak tasted as good as the presentations. Highly recommend it. Wine list was very good as well. And the desserts was very good. This is a can't miss place to go enjoy a great steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off parNightoutDined on 7/31/2014Food was good however service was not as good as it usually is. Waiter was hard to find and he would forget what we asked for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014I'm sorry to say that I will not return. The petite fillet was sub-par, yet my wife's was quite nice. Garlic mashed potato was good, but nothing to write home about. The broccoli florettes were nice - prepared just right. The dinner rolls were.... It's just not worth going on. I travelled a lot for business and have eaten dinner with clients in many fine restaurants. This just isn't one that I will visit again. Sorry. Jack Christian Sales, Esq.
- The following 763 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - King of Prussia reviews archive.
- Great food and serviceMINKSCVIPDined on 7/23/2014I went there in the mood for some seafood and just got there at closing. They were very accommodating and happily served me. I ordered a bar b que shrimp appetizer and my waitress suggested the Tuna. Both were great and the service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!BelleNicoleVIPDined on 7/23/2014Ruth Chris' never disappoints! Excellence in service and cuisine! You can't get a better cooked filet. Managers always stop by my table and offer coupons or tickets to local events. Very friendly and professional, from the front door, to the servers, to the management. One of my all-time favorite restaurants in the Philadelphia region.Special Features:
- Wonderful Birthday dining!ValerieVIPDined on 7/20/2014I had a wonderful birthday dining experience at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse in King of Prussia, PA. I was happy to be at my favorite table. Manager Lowe made it a special celebration by adding a personal touch to the table. The porterhouse for two was excellent. The sweet potato casserole was delicious. The wedge salad was plentiful. Our server Jeff was outstanding. He was very professional, attentive, and added his own special part in my birthday celebration. Thank you to Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse in King of Prussia for providing me with a lovely place and excellent food to celebrate my birthday.Special Features: