Ruth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw
620 Chastain Rd
Kennesaw, GA 30144Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://ruthschris.net/reservations/kennesaw/
- Phone: (770) 420-1985
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner Nightly: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
2014 Special Holiday Hours:
Thanksgiving: 11:30 AM – 10 PM
Christmas Eve: 11 AM – 10 PM
Christmas Day: 11:30 AM – 10 PM
New Years Eve: 11 AM – Midnight
New Years Day: 11:30 AM – 10 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Adrian Whitaker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth's Chris and treat your special guests to an unforgettable dining experience. Here you will find a wide array of information to help guide you through your event planning process at our restaurants located in metropolitan Atlanta, Birmingham and Huntsville, Alabama, and Columbia, Greenville, and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
It will be our pleasure to host your next party, meeting or banquet. To learn how, just visit us at: http://ruthschris.net/private_dining
- Private Party Facilities: Delectable. Intimate. Impressive.
Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth’s Chris and treat your special guests to unforgettable dining for your next business gathering, family celebration, or anything in between.
- Private Party Contact: Carlie Florence 770-659-6109x
- Entertainment: RUTH'S HOUR
Join us for Ruth’s Hour and experience Ruth’s Chris Steak House at prices that sizzle with savings. Monday – Thursday from 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM.
Click the link below to view the menu:
- Special Events: Visit us at http://ruthschris.net/events to view our special menus and events.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw
Ruth's Chris Steak House is internationally acclaimed as "The Home of Serious Steaks." The award-winning menu features USDA Prime Midwestern beef - aged to perfection, broiled at 1800 degrees and served the signature Ruth's Chris way ... SIZZLING ... so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from the first to the very last bite. Mouthwatering fresh seafood, lamb, and stuffed chicken breast are equally as outstanding. Enjoy New Orleans inspired appetizers like Barbecued Shrimp and Mushrooms Stuffed with Crabmeat. Salads, vegetables and potatoes are generous enough to share. Top it all off with a delectable Ruth's Chris signature dessert: Warm Apple Crumb Tart, Chocolate Sin Cake, or the classic Creme Brulee. And, to complement your dining experience, Ruth's Chris wine list boasts over 175 select vintages. This is one big, thick, juicy experience that is sure to be memorable.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw - Best Restaurants in Kennesaw ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw reviews from OpenTable diners
48 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (35)romantic (26)good for groups (14)notable wine list (13)fit for foodies (11)great for lunch (11)neighborhood gem (10)late-night find (5)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Nothing but positive about our experienceJanineDined on 11/19/2014Everything from the staff to the food was excellent. Staff was attentive but not hovering. We felt relaxed and like we were there a lot longer than we were (which was good for us), only a bit more than an hour and we definitely took our time deciding what to eat in the first place. The room was clean, inviting and spacious. Food was fantastic, had the Lobster Bisque & Mixed Grill. Lobster Bisque was to die for creamy deliciousness. Steak was prepared perfectly, Chicken had excellent flavor and the Crab Cake was wonderful. Staff was courteous, friendly, and professional. They even told us about a separate room they had for families with young kids so this way we could bring our son back and not feel so uncomfortable if he got "bored".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodbbbbVIPDined on 11/13/2014All parts of the package were excellent Only problem is that is their eagerness to please ... I felt rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service but not for meaverageJoeDined on 11/8/2014We went to Ruth's Chris for date night and the atmosphere and service was outstanding. It was a cold night (we came from sitting outside at a football game) and the server brought out a glass of hot water to help my wife warm up. It did the trick! It was late so we skipped any appetizer or salad and just ordered steaks with side of mashed potato and asparagus. The hot plate that the steaks are served on did a great job of keeping the food warm through the meal. My wife's fillet was a bit undercooked for her so it also helped her finish cooking it. I didn't much care for the puddle of butter that the food is served in. A little butter is nice but there was too much for me, it was literally a puddle and overpowered the natural flavor.Special Features:
- Insensitive / oblivious waitressDKhanDined on 11/7/2014The waitress had flat affect with not much hospitality and looked as if she was being forced to work. Ordered wine and had already eaten bread, and salad and food was about to come and wine was not there. One does not order wine to gulp in 10-15 minutes with food. Food came when I had not even started having my salad. Anyway manager was nice and apologetic , but the waitress was not. Manager did not charge for wine and salads and gave us $25 gift card. But at the end of the day it was not a good experience as one goes for fine dining not only for good food but good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakjkatDined on 11/1/2014My husband, son and I wanted to try a Ruth Chris steak because we are steak lovers. Being in a hotel it was alright, not the best atmosphere. The service was good, they took care of us, but very stiff. The best part were the steaks, they were excellent. The sides were alright....au gratin potatoes seemed undercooked. Overall we had a nice dinner.Special Features:
- Hard to beatluv2dinebutrushedDined on 10/31/2014It's hard to beat Ruth's Chris Steak House. The Cowboy Ribeye is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lives up to the hypeRobl100770Dined on 10/31/2014You always hear how good this place is supposed to be, but I was skeptical. In the end, I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was...Special Features:
- Food is great, feels like a hotelC3ciDined on 10/25/2014We very much enjoyed the food and drink at Ruth's Chris Kennesaw. The grapefruit juice in our cocktails was super fresh and delicious and our wine was very nice. The appetizers (veal ravioli and seared tuna) were both fantastic. Really great steak - the quality is top notch. BUT the atmosphere of the restaraunt is just like a hotel conference space. It would be an easy enough fix to at least put some pictures on the wall. Higher end seating would be nice too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Neighbourhood GemMabute2013Dined on 10/17/2014We celebrated our wedding anniversary dinner at this neighborhood gem. It's wonderful not to have to drive far to get first class food, service and ambience. Ruth s Chris did not disappoint in any category and we had a nice romantic dinner and evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Lunch!foodisloveVIPDined on 10/14/2014Wonderful lunch spot during the week. For the quality of food received at such a great price during lunch is the best around this area. I highly recommend stopping by!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistency!MCollinsVIPDined on 10/13/2014Always can depend on RC! Great place for a business meeting at lunch; quiet convenient.Special Features:
- FantasticJRinGAVIPDined on 10/10/2014Service was great and the food was very good. We love Ruth Chris and we'll go to this location again!!Special Features:
- 50th BirthdayRhmommaDined on 9/27/2014I was so disappointed in the overall resturant for a Ruth's Chris. It feels like a hotel and not a fine dining establishment. Even though I had made specific reservations they did not even meet a typical Ruth's Chris service level. I left disappointed that's all I can say.Special Features:
- Very goodGrelaVIPDined on 9/7/2014Very professional, excellent food and accommodating. We had an extra person join us in the middle of dinner and they were very efficient with the addition. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Way to Celebrate!musicaDined on 8/30/2014We celebrated a birthday/anniversary at the same time and it was outstanding! Enjoyed feeling like we were special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our go-to special night favoriteTYS0818Dined on 8/23/2014As always, Ruth's Chris did not disappoint. Dined for a birthday celebration and it was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth Chris Kennesaw ExperienceSandrineDined on 8/15/2014The Ruth Chris Steak House Kennesaw location was a much better experience in terms of food and ambience than other locations I've visited. The bone-in ribeye steak was fantastic! Juicy, tender, and flavorful. The maître d' and wait staff were professional and friendly. Nice experience overall.Special Features:
- worst Ruth Chris steak everPauladeanDined on 8/8/2014I ordered a medium Rib eye Pittsburg style.. not charred very well and cam out well done.
- Celebration LunchPatriciaDined on 8/6/2014Because this was in a hotel, they had no say in decor. Our server was very good and informative. There are only 2 locations that serve lunch, the one in Kennesaw and the one in Buckhead. We didn't want to be caught in all the traffic downtown. The food was delicious and prepared as ordered. We did not feel rushed or forgotten. The service was perfect. We would visit this location again for a special occasion. When they found out it was my birthday, the server brought a bread pudding to take home for dessert after dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 375 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw reviews archive.
- Great place for special occasionschickenpluckerDined on 7/28/2014always a great place, very consistent and very good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SelderlawSelderlawDined on 7/25/2014Very good food and service. The early evening is quite peaceful as the crowds are not in yet.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DKhanDined on 7/12/2014Have sometime of 10-15 minutes in between appetizer, salad and then entry. Important to bring everyone dinner togetherSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experienceZWagDined on 7/8/2014My first trip to Ruth's Chris had been a long time coming. Always one of those destinations I "meant" to do and never did. However, after the amazing food, great service, and comfortable atmosphere - I'm sure that we'll be going back on a regular basis! I took clients and coworkers for a dinner and wasn't disappointed with anything the entire evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MNB321404Dined on 7/3/2014Went here for my 19th wedding anniversary ,and used open table to make my reservation.When we arrived from the time I stepped into the Resturant I was blown away by the polite host (Michael ) my reservation was at 7:00pm so I was about 20 minutes early,however it wasn't a problem for them to seat me.The waitress was also very nice and polite as well as knowledgeable ,she made my food selection that much easier,as for the food it was excellent!!!! I will visit over and over again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Family Dinner!JackvDined on 6/28/2014Love our dinner at this location, our wait person Stephanie was so awesome! The food was delicious and cook to perfection! Thank you so much for a memorable evening!Special Features:
- Great service, delicious foodChrisVIPDined on 6/27/2014Thank you again to the great wait staff. The service is always top notch. Never want for anything but never intrusive. The seared tuna appetizer and the steaks are fantastic! Great wine list.Special Features:
- Perfect romantic diningAverageguyDined on 6/26/2014Staff was excellent, food was exquisite. Great location to celebrate special evenings.Special Features:
- Trusted optionCaptandOnlyMateDined on 6/25/2014There are a lot of choices for a special meal out, and maybe some turn out better, but it's hard to beat Ruth's Chris for a dependable top shelf dinner out.Special Features:
- Typical Ruth Chris but too slowRfamily9VIPDined on 6/7/2014I go to Ruth Chris a little more than average and I am always impressed as I was with the good at this one. However the speed of service left a bit to be desired. Outside of that it was a great experience they were just very slow.....3 hours for dinnerSpecial Features:
- Anniversary Dinner4leggeddadDined on 5/24/2014We chose to return to the Kennesaw Ruth's Chris to celebrate our anniversary because of our previous good experience here. I was very surprised that on this visit they were able to completely surpass the food quality and service of all of our previous experiences. I mentioned our anniversary in my Open Table reservation and every staff member we came into contact with wished is a happy anniversary. The food quality was above outstanding and the wait staff were simply amazing. I plan on returning for our next experience without waiting for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a Special DinnerlmickeyDined on 5/23/2014As usual, Ruth's Cris doesn't disappoint. Everyone was very pleased with their meal. Of particular note was our excellent server who was always at hand without being intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For what is the price...jojoDined on 5/17/2014I did like the restaurant, the food was good, however when I'm considering a $200 bill I owe at the end of a meal, I'm considering the worth. I have to say places like Kevin Rathbun and BLT downtown are much more appropriate for that you get. The sides are much more extensive and much more gourmet for the prices paid, and the steaks are as delicious. My dining experience overall was good, however if I'm going to spend this much money, I'd prefer the food of either of the other two restaurants. I also thought it hokie that I was offered the choice between bottled water and sparkling water. Don't bring it by, ask your patrons which they want, they know what the bottles look like. I asked for tap.
- Memorable Mother's Dayspoovee1997VIPDined on 5/11/2014We took my Mother to dinner on Mother's Day. I ordered flowers through OpenTable and they were on the table when we arrived. The steak was cooked to perfection, as always, and the garlic smashed potatoes are to die!! It's a little bit of a drive for us, but well worth it.Special Features:
- Date Night !CattleMan1976Dined on 5/9/2014Service was awesome ! Jonathan was a great Waiter !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for parents 28th anniversary!Jellybean92Dined on 4/30/2014We had a gift card for my parents anniversary. I made a reservation online and mentioned the special event. When we arrived they had anniversary sequins on the table, candles lit, and later gave my parents. Complimentary mini dessert. It was our first time here and it made. Good impression. The food was incredible. My father ordered steak MW and we have never seen steak cooked so perfectly. It didn't need steak sauce! I had the ahi tuna MR for my entree and it had a spicy mustard sauce-different, I'm used to sweet soy sauces with ahi tuna- bug it was a nice change. My mom had asparagus and sweet potato casserole (she wasn't very hungry) and they came out in pretty big portions. You could tell everything was fresh off the grill and oven.Special Features:
- Excellent TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/28/2014We had a great time and the service was wonderful. Our server was very attentive and knowledgeable. It could not have been a more enjoyable night. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prices are OUTRAGEOUS--Not romantic2theMaxDined on 4/6/2014Beautiful decor. Great staff. Waiter approaches table with a selection of two bottles of water-$6. Alcoholic drink-$15. Ordered Porterhouse steak for two-$87. Side items for 2-$9. Steak appeared to have more meat than it really did. Bone was disguised as meat. Steak tasted no better than what any steakhouse sells for $20. Dessert-$9. Bill was a whoping $145!! Thought this was outrageous for the quality of the steak! Sat us at a table surround by people talking loudly. One man was having a business meeting and giving a loud sales pitch. No romantic atmosphere. No dress code-most wear JEANS! Will I go back there--NEVER! Keep your money in your wallet and go to your favorite everyday restaurant that serves steak dinners for a whole lot less.
- Excellent FoodEarthdogDined on 4/4/2014We had an excellent meal. Had the Filet and Lobster. It was perfect the Broccoli was excellent as well. We try to go once a month enjoy dinner drinks and spend the night at the hotel away from the teenagers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch!DrTrinaDined on 3/28/2014I booked this spot last minute with request that I needed for a lunch and they were on top of it with no problems.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food!sherylynnDined on 3/23/2014My husband and I love your food - everything is always delicious - the best steaks ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.