Ruth's Chris Steak House - Irvine
2961-A Michelson Drive Suite A, Building 10
Suite A, Building 10
Irvine, CA 92612Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Irvine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3506/Irvine
- Phone: 9492528848
- Hours of Operation:
Monday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Tuesday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Wednesday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Thursday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday 11:30am - 2:00pm, 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday 4:30pm - 10:00pm
Sunday 4:00pm - 9:00pm
$7.00 Sizzle, Swizzle & Swirl Happy Hour is now available in our Bar & Lounge Monday - Friday from 4:30 - 6:30 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Mannuel Gomez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Irvine, CA the same flavor, service and expertise from Ruth's Chris to you! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: No matter what the occasion, Ruth's Chris is the perfect place to gather. We will work with you to customize any menu to meet your needs and budget. Work one-on-one with our Private Event Manager to select the right room and configuration, accommodate your A/V needs, and help enhance your event with floral arrangements and more.
- Private Party Contact: Patty Bonofilgio 9492528850
- Special Events: Delectable. Intimate. Impressive.
Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth’s Chris when you treat your special guests to unforgettable dining for your next business gathering, family celebration, dinner club or anything in between.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Irvine
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Irvine, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Irvine - Best Restaurants in Irvine ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Irvine reviews from OpenTable diners
126 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (103)romantic (68)notable wine list (38)fit for foodies (36)good for groups (34)neighborhood gem (18)vibrant bar scene (10)great for lunch (9)late-night find (8)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- The chopped salad is a must!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/31/2014We dine at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Irvine for all our special occasions - anniversaries, birthdays, graduation, etc. Their steaks are simply amazing, cooked perfectly to your request, seasoned lightly & topped with butter. My favorite side dish is their chopped salad (sans bacon as I'm allergic). It's more lady-like to eat as it's already in bite sized pieces, it is coated with the perfect amount of creamy dressing, & the combination of vegetables with the (surprise!) raw sliced mushrooms is divine! My husband always orders his own personal cheesecake for dessert & this time I tried the lemon pie, which was light with a crispy crust.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationIreneDined on 8/23/2014We were a party of six. Reservation was for 8:00 pm. Arrived at 7:30 for cocktails & were td our table would be available earlier. Did not get seated until 8:10. Not that late, but don't tell us we will be seated earlier! Staff was very polite but disappeared thru the evening. We had to hunt down our server for drinks and some side requests. When we did order the drinks, the bar ran out of Gtey Goose Vodka & the bottle of wine we ordered was not avaliable. A little disappointed. Fortunately, the food was excellent & hope they were having a "bad night."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good experiencelinderDined on 8/21/2014We went for our 54th anniversary and really enjoyed the food and booth......Special Features:
- Great service & Great FoodSquidDined on 8/19/2014I was there for a business dinner. Our server was great, he took time to explain the menu, recommended the right wine and side dishes. The food as usual was beyond expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/16/2014Family event for parents 65th wedding anniversary. Everything from valet, hostess, wait service, food was spot on was perfect. Helen our waitress was amazing, courses were prompt but not pushed, and food was to die for. All steaks and sides cooked to perfection. Thank you for making a memory.Special Features:
- Very good but room for improvementdaijonesVIPDined on 8/16/2014Long time fan of Ruths but recent poor experiences so finally gave this a try and it was very good. Excellent to amazing service, most of food was perfect including shrimp cocktail which normally gets overcooked but first attempt at both our filet and swordfish entrees were very undercooked and took a while to get corrected plus side dishes that had gone cold by then. We will go back and hope those mistakes won't happen again even though not greatest ambiance with screaming kids etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak house!TweetieDined on 8/15/2014The food here is always great. We brought our friends here for their birthday celebration. Service a touch slow from beginning, but once we ordered, appetizers, soup and salads all came out at the same time!! We brought our wines, 1973 & 1975, old cords, but Helen was able to uncorded beautifully. They took note of my request when I made the reservation regarding our friends birthday. Both of our friends were offered a complimentary birthday. Nice touch.Special Features:
- Pretty goodFlavr92Dined on 8/8/2014We were in family and to be honest, we had a really good moment ! The food is really good, the service too I really recommend this etablishment !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Red meat loverNonvegetarianDined on 8/8/2014The food is spot on. The service is over the top.Special Features:
- Special night, well doneSTWLJWDined on 8/8/2014Saturday we went to Ruth's Chris Irvine for our anniversary and they did great. We did not tell them about our anniversary ahead of time since we didn't want a dessert, but I quietly arranged for the parking valet to bring my wife's anniversary present out of the trunk and to our table about 1/2 hour after we arrived. He did a nice job of the presentation and then the waiter appeared a few minutes later to sprinkle colorful "Happy Anniversary" decorations on the table as she opened her present. All nicely and smoothly done. We shared the spicy lobster and crab stuffed mushrooms, had steaks and fresh vegetables and nibbled at some shoestring fries, and then received a surprise simple dish of nice berries. Great food, perfectly presented.Special Features:
- Better than advertisedAR23Dined on 8/4/2014I took my girlfriend to Ruth's Chris for her birthday dinner and was not disappointed. Our server was attentive, knew the menu very well and he (Adam) seemed to be right on time with everything. Our steaks were cooked as ordered and were absolutely delicious. I am not upset that I got exactly what I paid for. An excellent meal and great service. By the way, the Blueberry Mojito was very, very good. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday dinnerSteveDined on 8/3/2014Sunday was a good day to go. Not the usual deafening noise from all the people chatter.Special Features:
- ClassictcriefDined on 7/27/2014This restaurant never varies from their perfect settings. Steaks were incredible. Never disappoints. Will be back soon.Special Features:
- Steak HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2014This was one of the best steaks I've had in a long, long time. Service was excellent and classy surroundings. The prices are reasonable for an upper end restaurant. I would definitely go back!Special Features:
- Enjoyed Our EveningCarolDined on 7/24/2014We had a wonderful evening. We always try to book 5:00 pm. It's quiet and you can hang out a little longer without feeling guilty. The food was excellent!! We're Steak Lovers, but can Never pass up the Stuffed Chicken or the Sweet Potatoe Casserole. Then the Crème Brule' for dessert. The service was also good. Very attentive. It's our favorite restaurant to go to for a celebration or just an occasional splurge. They seem to go out of their way to make it an enjoyable and pleasant experience. We have two that are much closer to home (Pasadena and Anaheim), but we tend to stick with one that works hard to get it right. Been dining at the Irvine location for Several years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Overall!FuzzyDined on 7/22/2014The food, the service, the wine selection...everything was nothing but superb! Every Ruth's Chris Steak House is slightly different, and this one is more casual than others we've been to. However, we were a little surprised to see a pair in shorts and jeans. I know it's California, but sometimes it is nice to go to a place, all dressed up and enjoy a nice dinner. On the food note, the bone-in filet was so tender, it melted in my mouth and the Cowboy Rib Eye was ever so flavorful. The stakes here never disappoint us. The lobster mac and cheese was my husband's favorite and he is not even a mac and cheese person. It was that good. It is definitely one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousMemorableVIPDined on 7/20/2014Wonderful food, delicious steaks and appetizers, tuna and barbecue shrimp - a must.Special Features:
- DeliciousTheJackalDined on 7/19/2014Doubtlessly the best food I have ever eaten. Although the price is fair, it is still very expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeloveitDined on 7/19/2014My wife and I have celebrated our anniversary here for 14 years and they never disappoint. The food is out of this world and the wait staff makes you feel like royalty. It is expensive, but worth it.Special Features:
- JOHN is the BESTPhillyGalVIPDined on 7/18/2014You can not beat the steaks - sizzling and tasty. The baked potato is huge and delicious. Any of their sides is terrific Love love love this place - beats Capitol Grill hands downSpecial Features:
- FabulousJadeDined on 7/12/2014Wonderful food... Great service... Beautiful decor... Amazing food very decedent... Fabulous unique cocktails...go eat enjoy celebrate...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Ruth's ChrisSuz2dinDined on 7/9/2014Everything about the evening was outstanding with the exception of the lighting. We were there between 545 and 730 and the drapes were closed which means the restaurant was very dark. The restaurant was dark because it was too sunny outside. I don't mind dark restaurant's in winter but would not recommend this restaurant for early dinner dining as I did not enjoy having the drapes closed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I enjoyed my steakkuishinboDined on 7/6/20146 of us went to this specific Ruth's Chris in Irvine all the way from Southbay area, because not all location have the side dish, Sweet Potato side dish, we loved from the previous visit a few years ago. I really liked my piece of filet, cooked between medium rare to medium as I asked. However, some of my friends were disappointed in theirs. The size looked a little uneven for the same order and some of them were cooked more than they wanted it to be. I remember feeling the same thing last time that my piece was smaller than the others not as rare as I wanted. This time, I got lucky and really enjoyed my piece. Sweet potato side dish was excellent. Besides the food, we were able to relax and take time to enjoy the conversation.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/5/2014Took my best friend there for dinner and it was amazing. Would recommend this restaurant but it's no cheap.Special Features:
- Food excellent seating not so greatDavidZDined on 7/5/2014We were celebrating our anniversary and decided to again dine at Ruth's Chris. The food is always excellent and so is the service. We got stuck in the small room at a table for two in between a booth and a table for five. Our table just did not fit and it was awkward. The food was good but it isn't only the food.Special Features:
- 21st Birthday CelebrationSmnavarroDined on 7/5/2014I took my nephew to celebrate his 21st birthday, a big milestone. The staff took such good care of us, were very attentive and the food was good. They brought out a special dessert for him, which was a nice surprise for us all. We had a wonderful evening there and would highly recommend the place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ruth chris is the placeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/28/2014Ruth Chris has fabulous food and service. You feel like a VIP.Special Features:
- Perfect!TrinaDined on 6/27/2014I've never been to any Ruth's Chris locations for lunch and wasn't sure what to expect. The same amazing food and quality of service yes but not sure about the menu availability. I went with my best friend and has the greatest time. The main dinner menu was offered alongside a special lunch menu and even though I wanted to try the delicious sounding steak sandwich for lunch, I just couldn't bear to be at Ruth's and not have the filet with extra butter. The experience was perfect. From the moment we arrived to the moment we walked out the door, everything was how you would expect an amazing steakhouse to be. Both the food and service were impeccible and I can't wait to go back again for lunch...hopefully to try that steak sandwich...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday lunchDenaVIPDined on 6/27/2014I brought my boss here to celebrate his birthday. I had the steak salad and it was very good. He had the chicken Caesar salad and was happily surprised to find nearly a whole chicken breast on the plate. The service was great and we even enjoyed a delicious birthday treat of cheesecake, ice cream, and chocolate pieces. The cheesecake was topped with small chunks of pineapple and I think cinnamon mixed in. Totally delicious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place for Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 6/23/2014My wife and I took our youngest son here for dinner to celebrate his graduation from High School. It was the perfect spot for a steak-lover like him. He ordered the Cowboy Rib-Eye, which was huge and "awesome" according to him. My Wife had the Petit Filet and I had the Filet, which were both cooked to perfection. The meat was outstanding, almost melting in your mouth. The sides are separate and, so they say, are enough for two, so we ordered three sides. But with the emphasis on the steak, we found the sides to be almost unnecessary. All in all a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great diningluv2dineDined on 6/22/2014We love this place. The food is great as well as the service. They made special arrangement for my husband birthday which was very nice. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- CarboDined on 6/21/2014Overall the experience was delightful. Staff was attentive and courteous. meals were delivered timely - I would recommend visiting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IreneStoryVIPDined on 6/21/2014This restaurant always delivers outstanding food, very good waiting service and a friendly reception. My husband and I never get disappointed with our dining experience at Ruth's Chris in Irvine. The filet mignon is always served the way you like it. The crabcakes is the best there is as well as the lobster bisque. You get spoiled with the quality of those dishes and cannot get those anywhere else if you want a remarkable experience.Special Features:
- Best birthday dinner ever.tablefor5Dined on 6/20/2014We were celebrating our sons 17th birthday. Our server Kingsley went above and beyond to make it a great dinner. He spoke directly to our children made some great suggestions and treated us like we were his only table. All the support staff was also beyond great. Our water glasses were never empty and Kingsley kept the soda refills coming before anyone asked. We only used to eat at Ruth's Chris for anniversaries or adult birthdays but it is always such a great meal and dining experience we wanted our children to celebrate their special days there too. Thank you again for the 10 star experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!Conlone25Dined on 6/15/2014We love it here. It has always consistent and a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, busy restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2014It's been some time since we've visited Ruth's Chris Steak House and now I remember why. The food is great, but the general ambience (heavy curtains drawn, noisy & crowded feeling) that we prefer Morton's or Mastros'. The servers were super busy, since we were there on Father's day. They twice tried to serve our table someone else's order. The waiter and the front-of-the-house lady who was making rounds thanking folks for choosing Ruth's Chris were very good and welcoming, but when I want fine dining in an ELEGANT location, I think I'll choose one of our other favorites. I also think that the $6 valet fee is highway robbery, but I suspect that's the shopping center's choice, not Ruth's Chris Steak House's call.Special Features:
- partytimeDined on 6/15/2014My visit was very positive and I enjoyed it. The food was great.Special Features:
- DELICIOUSNickitaVIPDined on 6/14/2014took my husband here for an early father's day, and everything was top notch delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally ReliablealpnclmbrDined on 6/7/2014The special fixed menu is always a bargain for what you get. The fillet is what we go there for. Paired with lobster is nice for variety. Crab cakes and stuffed mushrooms are a great addition.Special Features:
- celebration at Ruth's ChrislcarrollDined on 6/7/2014We can't rave enough about this great restaurant. The food was outstanding. Enjoyed a half hour at the bar prior to our dinner reservation time and the beverages were awesome.Special Features: