Ruth's Chris Steak House - Irvine
2961-A Michelson Drive Suite A, Building 10
Suite A, Building 10
Irvine, CA 92612Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Irvine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3506/Irvine
- Phone: (949) 252-8848
- Hours of Operation:
Monday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Tuesday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Wednesday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Thursday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday 11:30am - 2:00pm, 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday 4:30pm - 10:00pm
Sunday 4:00pm - 9:00pm
$7.00 Sizzle, Swizzle & Swirl Happy Hour is now available in our Bar & Lounge Monday - Friday from 4:30 - 6:30 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Mannuel Gomez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Irvine, CA the same flavor, service and expertise from Ruth's Chris to you! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: No matter what the occasion, Ruth's Chris is the perfect place to gather. We will work with you to customize any menu to meet your needs and budget. Work one-on-one with our Private Event Manager to select the right room and configuration, accommodate your A/V needs, and help enhance your event with floral arrangements and more.
- Private Party Contact: Patty Bonofilgio 9492528850
- Special Events: Delectable. Intimate. Impressive.
Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth’s Chris when you treat your special guests to unforgettable dining for your next business gathering, family celebration, dinner club or anything in between.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Irvine
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Irvine, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Irvine - Best Restaurants in Irvine ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Irvine reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (76)romantic (47)fit for foodies (35)notable wine list (29)good for groups (25)neighborhood gem (15)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (8)great for lunch (5)late-night find (5)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/19/2014We had such a great evening. Our server (Carter) was fantastic - one of the best servers I've ever had. The food was delicious, flavorful, and nice and hot! The service all around was on point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/15/2014Great dinner. Food and service was great, everything had a lot of butter though. Only complaint was that we had a reservation and had to wait almost 20min to be seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing meal. Great steaks and service.Fish4foodVIPDined on 11/14/2014Amazing, steaks. Best in the west. Great attention to detail and follow through. The service is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely worth the price.MerryDined on 11/14/2014We are never disappointed with the food or service. Both are consistantly fine and worth the splurge for a special occassion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/11/2014Unfortunately reservations for 7:45 were not honored. We were not seated until 8:30.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/8/2014Great food (as usual at Ruths Chris), but the service (Carter) was just outstanding.
- Not so great dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2014Made a reservation for my pre bday dinner. Supposedly at Mastros but I thought I'd give Ruth's Chris a try since I've been hearing good things about it. We walked in, hostess and some of the staffs were friendly. Our server Karen, was just a little short on us. She even made my sister feel ignorant with how she wanted her meat. My sister's choice is always well done. Karen told her that " Did you know that it's charred and a little hard if you get that" I tried to ignore that but I can tell it offended my sister. I always dine out but you wouldn't expect that kind of treatment especially on a fine dining. Karen on the other hand, went out of her way in giving us 2 ice cream cakes. That was nice of her. Overall all rating would be 6.
- FantasticJudyDined on 11/7/2014We had such a wonderful experience. The food is superb, but I can't say enough about the service. They knew our name because of the reservation and referred to us by name all evening long. The server was on top of all our needs without being intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak cooked to perfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/1/2014As always, another great meal, cooked to perfection along with incredible service. Ruth's Chris continues to be my favorite restaurant to eat an amazing steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerwineloverVIPDined on 10/13/2014We both had a wonderful time celebrating our wedding anniversary. Bar drink specials were a great start to a fine meal. Enjoyed the three- course special of salad, ribeye steak (and veal chop for me) and delicious dessert of chocolate cheesecake, with chocolate/nut chips. The food and service is always excellent at the Irvine's Ruth's Chris. This location has the veal chop for the next few months and it is tender, with a lot of good flavor. Look forward to our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still the best steak!GnocchiOCVIPDined on 10/11/2014WOW - this was one of the best meals we have had in a long time! We keep trying "new" steakhouses only to find that this is STILL THE BEST! Service was impeccable- our server was not only terrific in service, but he was fun too. Really it was a perfect night!Special Features:
- Fabulous SteaksPhillyGalVIPDined on 10/11/2014Flawless execution of steaks, consistent in quality and flavor.Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris Never Disappoints.eatwell2niteDined on 9/23/2014Went to Irvine Ruth's Chris Steakhouse on Tuesday to celebrate our 42nd anniversary. The Cowboy Ribeye was outstanding. Great food and wonderful experience overall. We didn't tell them about our anniversary as we don't like the additional attention.Special Features:
- Delicious birthday dinner!CheynagalVIPDined on 9/19/2014They made me feel very special. Started out with little Happy Birthday confetti sprinkled on the table. Our server recommended the hand crafted ginger, coconut, lemon drop. Light & refreshing. Then I had the Chilean Seabass & my boyfriend had the 16 oz. 3 course dinners. They came to the table sizzling & perfect! I loved the lobster bisque & he loved his Caesar salad. We had to share both! It was a perfect birthday dinner. Too bad I'm not rich enough to eat here more often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationwineloverVIPDined on 9/12/2014Two of us had the three course meal special. The 16 ounce ribeye and the 14 ounce veal chop were delicious, tender and cooked to a perfect medium rare. The dessert was a creamy chocolate fudge turtle cake that hit the spot! Mine came with a birthday wish and ice cream. Austin, Michael and Gail helped to make my day a special occasion with their birthday wishes! Thank you. A great place for either lunch on Friday or a fun dinner. We enjoy the excellent service and delicious food items. We will be back again for the limited time (three months) veal chop- the best in Orange County.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but slowblakeaymDined on 9/7/2014The food was, as expected, very good. With 4 adults, 2 teenagers, 6 bar drinks, we got out for $500. A bit high in my eyes for this restaurant. Now my main issue is service. I can understand the wait staff allowing guests time to enjoy drinks, etc, but this was a bit too much time. I think we were there 2.25 or so hours. Having older parents and younger kids, 1.5 hrs would have been plenty of time.Special Features:
- Not to my standardOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/6/2014I went on a date here and from the get go I wasn't impressed. The place was loud and the hostess had trouble finding the seats we were going to be sitting at. The steaks were over cooked, when asked for medium cooked, the steaks came out close to well done with no pink in the middle. Because the steaks were not up to par, my date asked for steak sauce several times and it was not brought out at all. By the time they apologized for their mistake, we were already done with our dinner. One positive is the calamari. I would recommend that
- consistently goodluv2eatVIPDined on 9/6/2014Always a pleasure to dine there because you can count on the excellent quality of the steaks. We love it!Special Features:
- OliverSDined on 9/3/2014Had Dinner there with my colleague. John was our server. He has been there for almost 18 years since th epace opened. Very good sign. Excellent service and perfectly cooked steak. We both had filets and I had the bone-in-filet. I corked a bottle of wine and I offered a glass to John. He accepted and you know the drill. This place knows teak and cooks it to perfection every time.Special Features:
- The chopped salad is a must!foodie4lifeDined on 8/31/2014We dine at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Irvine for all our special occasions - anniversaries, birthdays, graduation, etc. Their steaks are simply amazing, cooked perfectly to your request, seasoned lightly & topped with butter. My favorite side dish is their chopped salad (sans bacon as I'm allergic). It's more lady-like to eat as it's already in bite sized pieces, it is coated with the perfect amount of creamy dressing, & the combination of vegetables with the (surprise!) raw sliced mushrooms is divine! My husband always orders his own personal cheesecake for dessert & this time I tried the lemon pie, which was light with a crispy crust.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationIreneDined on 8/23/2014We were a party of six. Reservation was for 8:00 pm. Arrived at 7:30 for cocktails & were td our table would be available earlier. Did not get seated until 8:10. Not that late, but don't tell us we will be seated earlier! Staff was very polite but disappeared thru the evening. We had to hunt down our server for drinks and some side requests. When we did order the drinks, the bar ran out of Gtey Goose Vodka & the bottle of wine we ordered was not avaliable. A little disappointed. Fortunately, the food was excellent & hope they were having a "bad night."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good experiencelinderDined on 8/21/2014We went for our 54th anniversary and really enjoyed the food and booth......Special Features:
- Great service & Great FoodSquidDined on 8/19/2014I was there for a business dinner. Our server was great, he took time to explain the menu, recommended the right wine and side dishes. The food as usual was beyond expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Night OutDisappointedDined on 8/16/2014Family event for parents 65th wedding anniversary. Everything from valet, hostess, wait service, food was spot on was perfect. Helen our waitress was amazing, courses were prompt but not pushed, and food was to die for. All steaks and sides cooked to perfection. Thank you for making a memory.Special Features:
- Very good but room for improvementdaijonesVIPDined on 8/16/2014Long time fan of Ruths but recent poor experiences so finally gave this a try and it was very good. Excellent to amazing service, most of food was perfect including shrimp cocktail which normally gets overcooked but first attempt at both our filet and swordfish entrees were very undercooked and took a while to get corrected plus side dishes that had gone cold by then. We will go back and hope those mistakes won't happen again even though not greatest ambiance with screaming kids etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak house!TweetieDined on 8/15/2014The food here is always great. We brought our friends here for their birthday celebration. Service a touch slow from beginning, but once we ordered, appetizers, soup and salads all came out at the same time!! We brought our wines, 1973 & 1975, old cords, but Helen was able to uncorded beautifully. They took note of my request when I made the reservation regarding our friends birthday. Both of our friends were offered a complimentary birthday. Nice touch.Special Features:
- Pretty goodFlavr92Dined on 8/8/2014We were in family and to be honest, we had a really good moment ! The food is really good, the service too I really recommend this etablishment !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Red meat loverNonvegetarianDined on 8/8/2014The food is spot on. The service is over the top.Special Features:
- Special night, well doneSTWLJWDined on 8/8/2014Saturday we went to Ruth's Chris Irvine for our anniversary and they did great. We did not tell them about our anniversary ahead of time since we didn't want a dessert, but I quietly arranged for the parking valet to bring my wife's anniversary present out of the trunk and to our table about 1/2 hour after we arrived. He did a nice job of the presentation and then the waiter appeared a few minutes later to sprinkle colorful "Happy Anniversary" decorations on the table as she opened her present. All nicely and smoothly done. We shared the spicy lobster and crab stuffed mushrooms, had steaks and fresh vegetables and nibbled at some shoestring fries, and then received a surprise simple dish of nice berries. Great food, perfectly presented.Special Features:
- Better than advertisedAR23VIPDined on 8/4/2014I took my girlfriend to Ruth's Chris for her birthday dinner and was not disappointed. Our server was attentive, knew the menu very well and he (Adam) seemed to be right on time with everything. Our steaks were cooked as ordered and were absolutely delicious. I am not upset that I got exactly what I paid for. An excellent meal and great service. By the way, the Blueberry Mojito was very, very good. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday dinnerSteveDined on 8/3/2014Sunday was a good day to go. Not the usual deafening noise from all the people chatter.Special Features:
- ClassictcriefDined on 7/27/2014This restaurant never varies from their perfect settings. Steaks were incredible. Never disappoints. Will be back soon.Special Features:
- The following 896 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Irvine reviews archive.
- Steak HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2014This was one of the best steaks I've had in a long, long time. Service was excellent and classy surroundings. The prices are reasonable for an upper end restaurant. I would definitely go back!Special Features:
- Enjoyed Our EveningCarolDined on 7/24/2014We had a wonderful evening. We always try to book 5:00 pm. It's quiet and you can hang out a little longer without feeling guilty. The food was excellent!! We're Steak Lovers, but can Never pass up the Stuffed Chicken or the Sweet Potatoe Casserole. Then the Crème Brule' for dessert. The service was also good. Very attentive. It's our favorite restaurant to go to for a celebration or just an occasional splurge. They seem to go out of their way to make it an enjoyable and pleasant experience. We have two that are much closer to home (Pasadena and Anaheim), but we tend to stick with one that works hard to get it right. Been dining at the Irvine location for Several years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Overall!FuzzyDined on 7/22/2014The food, the service, the wine selection...everything was nothing but superb! Every Ruth's Chris Steak House is slightly different, and this one is more casual than others we've been to. However, we were a little surprised to see a pair in shorts and jeans. I know it's California, but sometimes it is nice to go to a place, all dressed up and enjoy a nice dinner. On the food note, the bone-in filet was so tender, it melted in my mouth and the Cowboy Rib Eye was ever so flavorful. The stakes here never disappoint us. The lobster mac and cheese was my husband's favorite and he is not even a mac and cheese person. It was that good. It is definitely one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousMemorableVIPDined on 7/20/2014Wonderful food, delicious steaks and appetizers, tuna and barbecue shrimp - a must.Special Features:
- DeliciousTheJackalDined on 7/19/2014Doubtlessly the best food I have ever eaten. Although the price is fair, it is still very expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeloveitDined on 7/19/2014My wife and I have celebrated our anniversary here for 14 years and they never disappoint. The food is out of this world and the wait staff makes you feel like royalty. It is expensive, but worth it.Special Features:
- Consistently GoodAv8rdh3Dined on 7/19/2014Ruth Chris Irvine always delivers a great steak and accompaniments every time.Special Features:
- JOHN is the BESTPhillyGalVIPDined on 7/18/2014You can not beat the steaks - sizzling and tasty. The baked potato is huge and delicious. Any of their sides is terrific Love love love this place - beats Capitol Grill hands downSpecial Features: