Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.harrahslasvegas.com/restaurants/ruths-chris-steakhouse.html
- Phone: (702) 369-5000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chris Noble
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Two Private Dining Rooms. One private dining room is glass enclosed in center of the restaurant with 44 seats. Second private dining room is located near the lounge with 30 seats.
- Private Party Contact: Group Sales 7027317778
- Cross Street: Flamingo Blvd & Sands Blvd.
- Public Transit: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse at Harrah's Hotel & Casino is located center strip of the famous Las Vegas Blvd. There is a public transit bus stop in front of the hotel. The Las Vegas monorail also has a stop at the hotel.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Hotel Valet parking is available as well as a self park garage.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas
Legendary leader in fine dining steakhouse cuisine. You'll be treated to an outstanding dining experience at the legendary Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. Known for USDA Prime Grade steaks and impeccable service.. Ruth’s Chris Las Vegas boasts a spectacular view of the famed Las Vegas "Strip." Ruth’s Chris also has a delicious array of appetizers, desserts, hand-crafted cocktails and an extensive wine list to appease the most distinguished palate.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Harrah's ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
175 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (130)scenic view (94)romantic (89)good for groups (55)fit for foodies (54)notable wine list (44)hot spot (23)neighborhood gem (14)late-night find (12)vibrant bar scene (11)great for lunch (6)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- The "standard" in fine dining.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/23/2014I've been going to Ruth's for many years and have NEVER been disappointed. You cannot go wrong if you order the Filet (petite or regular). Nothing compares - I've tried!! If you are looking for a nice quiet place for a fabulous dinner - this is it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Dining ExperienceBabs35Dined on 11/18/2014This was our second time at Ruth's Criss and again, it did not disappoint. We were celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary and everyone went out of their way to make the evening special. Our server was very cordial and attentive all evening. The steaks were cooked to perfection and the shrimp was not overdone. Side dishes are large enough to share. Dinner was not rushed and just terrific! The restaurant is a little pricey but well worth it for a delightful dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatWheelerDined on 11/17/2014This is a very nice place. It is top end food so expect to pay top end price, but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodfelwasdisappointed1Dined on 11/17/2014The food was horrible. I heard about this restaurant from family/friends and how excellent the food was. So, my hubby and I decided to give it a chance; wrong choice. We get to the restaurant and the atmosphere was really nice, the waiter was OK and the manager was OK. The only problem we had was the food. I Ordered the stuffed chicken and to my disappointment the chicken was not fully cooked; very disappointing. Our friends order a well done steak and was very surprised to cut into a medium cooked steak. This was very disappointing especially because of the price you pay. You expect for your food to be perfect! The manager was made aware of the problems and the meals were free. Thanks Manager but I will never eat here again nor recommend this restaurant.
- Good SteakElwoodDined on 11/16/2014steak was great nice spot to look over the strip and have nice dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/14/2014As always a wonderful experience at Ruth Chris . From start to finish delicious. Our server had the timing of dishes perfectly. My husband had his favorite bone in ribeye I had petiite filet. Cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wife's birthday dinner before show!!!CarlosfromGlendaleDined on 11/13/2014Our reservation was at 8 but want to spend some time at the before and take our time for dinner before ou show at the Bellagio. Got there at 7:30 enjoyed drinks at bar and were seated at 7:45 they really worked with us. Waitress was courteous, friendly, no attitude and really knew to give us the perfect house Cabernet to match our porterhouse dinner, she really was knowledgeable about her job when to serve without being on top of you. We had lobster and crab as appetizers and creamy sparagus and potatoes au gratin for our porterhouse and a very rich chocolate cake on the house for birthday girl. Food was delicious service by our waitress superb and very nice table next to the glass window overlooking the strip. Wife was very, very happy with my choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentKbwmanDined on 11/12/2014Booked through Open Table and overall was an excellent experience. The food is fabulous always delicious and of good quality. There is an extensive wine list and the service is very good. Can be a little pricey but great for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over all great food and great dateTheSeattleChefDined on 11/12/2014everything was great except for the service. We were looking for one particular type of wine and they were out at the time. So our server recommended a different one and we went with it. Was told we'd get it for the same price. After looking back at the wine list noticed that the wine brought to us was a much lower price than the original one. The server conveniently overlooked this and I had to have It corrected once the check was brought. when you buy wine by the bottle always pay attention to the price. Other than that everything else was perfect. My recommendation is watch your bill. Bon appetit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced meat. Spent $200 went away disappointedKevinDined on 11/12/2014Entertained a client with my first Ruth's visit. I was rather disappointed with a very overpriced filet at $57. $10 for a few asparagus, $10 for that and I went away with a "not worth the money" opinion of the joint. Service was good and likely the old staff of "The Range" steakhouse. Lighting and location are good for business a bit loud. Not likely to be a repeat customer
- 500 Degree Plate!!foodgodVIPDined on 11/11/2014The steaks are good, but the 500 degree plate continues to cook it so you need to order 1 level down than what you normally get or else your going to be disappointed. The wine list is top-notch the sides I was not impressed with.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a great place for dinner, amazing.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014The steak are so juicy and hot, and it is.a good portion. What we liked about our dinner is that we were able to share our hug steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Vegas WinnerBrothertimeDined on 11/10/2014You don't always win on the tables in Vegas but Ruth's Chris makes up for the disappointment with great food, ambiance and excellent service.Special Features:
- LilyDined on 11/9/2014The food was excellent. We will return to have another fine dining experience. The steaks were superb.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014We recently were at the restaurant to celebrate a birthday and the food was fabulous. Everything was great!!!!! We love this restaurant chain!!!!!Special Features:
- First TimersOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 11/8/2014Great environment. The dim lights set the mood for a romantic dinner. The food was delicious. The steak was cooked right to its perfection. Water was always filled once it reached halfway through. Our waiter John was very polite and funny. There was an "error" with our order but the waited made it up with a comp dessert.Special Features:
- people were in sandals shorts and baseball cspsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014Fine dinning is that . Not a place where you look as if you just walked in off the beachSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business DinnermyreviewDined on 11/5/2014Excellent service, excellent meals and a wonderful atmosphere.Special Features:
- Blind DateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/5/2014First time in L.V, difficult to make reservations on line, persistence paid off, arrived at 5:15, very few people there, was seated 4th row back from windows BEHIND A COLLUM, NO VIEW, wait staff would not change seating, asked for a table by the window ( our first time there in LV, would have made it nice to see the sites), so we sat fourth block back and behind this great column 4 ft wide, worst seat in the house. Other then the food, plain Jane night. Your restruant in Indianapolis was far different, very enjoyable, staff amenable to accommodate change and assure a wonderful dinning experience for the customer. Thank you for a wonderful, superbly prepared meal, however bland the ambiance was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, As AlwaysSusanSDined on 10/31/2014Every time I'm in Las Vegas I never miss going to the one in Harrah's. I usually get the Salmon (since I don't eat meat), and my husband always get one of their delicious steaks. The service is excellent and their Cheesecake dessert should not be passed up.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerTime2celebrateDined on 10/31/2014We chose this restaurant to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. The food was superb and the service outstanding. We will definitely come here again. Our server even brought us a decadent chocolate dessert with "Happy Anniversary" written on the plate! It was outstanding!Special Features:
- Always a good scoreStewieDined on 10/30/2014I travel to Vegas twice annually and always make an effort to dine here. Never disappointed and always leave contentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JMDOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014Everything was great .Our waiter Jonathan only makes the experience better with his fun personality and knowledge of the menu. We are going back!!Special Features:
- ANNIVERSARYRudyDined on 10/26/2014Of all the restaurant in L.V. my wife and I chose Ruth Chris to celebrate our 47 anniversary had a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the foodmebrrbDined on 10/26/2014Loved the atmosphere, ambience, service and the food was absolutely great. One suggestion I would make is since you bring the steaks on a "Super Hot Plate" there should be another larger plate under so that at least the diner could touch this plate and move freely about. The same for the side orders. It was very awkward not to be able to touch the plate we were eating from.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/26/2014Our steaks were done perfectly and had a wonderful flavor! Our server was most attentive. My white chocolate martini was one of the best I have ever had !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NormDined on 10/26/2014Ruth's Chris is consistently very good. You always know you're going to get a very good dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Meal and ServiceNaples1VIPDined on 10/25/2014The salads and dressing were very tasty. My petite filet mignon was a perfect medioum-rare and with the bernaise suace it was delicious. My wife had the Ahi Tuna which was also very good. Our waitress, Tina M, was very attentive. Special recognition should be afforded to Estrella Lerhner, Restaurant Manager, who stopped by our booth to inquire about our meal. Her charm and personality should be a model for all retaurant management. She had a pleasing disposition and was very profesional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FAYRAYDined on 10/23/2014Our service was the best! The food EXCELENT!! GREAT ATMOSPHERE! WE HAVE VISTED THIS LOCATION THE LAST 4 VISITS TO VEGAS & WE WILL BE BACK!Special Features:
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/23/2014Great food and superb service. Very helpful and accomodating with gluten free issues.Special Features:
- Cowboy steakDenwDined on 10/20/2014I ordered the bone in Cowboy steak. I have had this steak a few other times, but this time the steak tough, hard to cut through and chew. I was very disappointed with the steak. Everything else was well prepared and very good.Special Features:
- UnderdeliversshoppingalDined on 10/19/2014We are fans of Ruth's Chris and you can get a good steak at Las Vegas Ruth's Chris but this isn't the Ruth's Chris of Woodland Hills, Palm Springs, or Pasadena. Small issues: The bread is not up to standard/a bit of a mustiness in the air. Big issue: Caution, make sure you are getting the wine you are requesting and paying for. We had Jonathan wait on us and when our moderate bottle of cab wasn't available, A Franciscan Napa Valley for $61, he brought us a "much better bottle that I will just give you for the same price." He produced a Central Coast Smashberry. We declined, but he didn't pick up the message and double down insisting that we try it. It was just not quality wine.Special Features:
- 500 Degree Plate!!!foodgodVIPDined on 10/19/2014Steaks were great and they are all about making sure you have a great experience. I recommend going there.Special Features:
- Fabulous Night OutAkchicaDined on 10/18/2014The steaks were perfectly cooked, seasoned and tasted incredible. The restaurant was busy but we had a great table and view. Perfect start to 1st night in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014Dinner was really good, I had the filet, my husband the lobster & filet and my friend had the ribeye. The filet was cooked perfectly, my husband said his steak was really good and my friend was over the moon for his ribeye! We had a few sides and we were completely stuffed. The only thing I was not crazy about were the onion rings. I personally like breaded onion rings and these were the batter dipped ones. I feel like the batter soaks up to much grease but everyone else ate them up, so this critic is purely a personal preference!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomanticDined on 10/17/2014The service was wonderful and the food was Outstanding!!! The staff was very attentive to any wants or needs we had. They also gave us a piece of chocolate cake in celebration of our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, bad locationAnnualVegasTravelerVIPDined on 10/16/2014Consistently great based on other Ruth's Chris restaurants. The fatal flaw is its location. Located within Harrah's on the strip, this casino and the surrounding area promotes a lower clientele than what this restaurant is all about. I didn't feel safe or comfortable making my way to the restaurant. I, personally would not go back given that there are SO many other fantastic restaurants to enjoy in Las Vegas. Sorry Ruth's Chris.Special Features:
- First visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014This was our first time at Ruth Chris. The setting was nice and our waiter (Jeff) was fantastic. The food was good but nothing that blew my mind. With that said, I probably would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night out in VegasladybDined on 10/11/2014My first time eating here it won't be the last. The best steak I ever had we got medium well it was still tender and juicy. We split a baked potatoe it was enough for two. We will try to one in Walnut creekSpecial Features:
- NancyVIPDined on 10/11/2014Absolutely wonderful food - new menu with small plates is great!Special Features: