Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.harrahslasvegas.com/restaurants/ruths-chris-steakhouse.html
- Phone: 7023695000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chris Noble
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Two Private Dining Rooms. One private dining room is glass enclosed in center of the restaurant with 44 seats. Second private dining room is located near the lounge with 30 seats.
- Private Party Contact: Group Sales 7027317778
- Cross Street: Flamingo Blvd & Sands Blvd.
- Public Transit: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse at Harrah's Hotel & Casino is located center strip of the famous Las Vegas Blvd. There is a public transit bus stop in front of the hotel. The Las Vegas monorail also has a stop at the hotel.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Hotel Valet parking is available as well as a self park garage.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas
Legendary leader in fine dining steakhouse cuisine. You'll be treated to an outstanding dining experience at the legendary Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. Known for USDA Prime Grade steaks and impeccable service.. Ruth’s Chris Las Vegas boasts a spectacular view of the famed Las Vegas "Strip." Ruth’s Chris also has a delicious array of appetizers, desserts, hand-crafted cocktails and an extensive wine list to appease the most distinguished palate.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Harrah's ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
154 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (124)scenic view (90)romantic (83)good for groups (43)notable wine list (42)fit for foodies (41)hot spot (18)vibrant bar scene (12)late-night find (11)neighborhood gem (9)great for lunch (5)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014All of the staff was very professional and very polite. But of course the food is always excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TravelzooLuv2golfDined on 9/14/2014Booked our reservations thru travelzoo and was very excited because this was our farewell dinner with 2 other couples in Las Vegas. When we told our waiter we had booked thru travelzoo he told us he had to get his manager. When she returned she informed us it was a scam. When I told her I had received the same off thru Ruth Chris as well but it wasn't available in Las Vegas so I was excited to see it on Travelzoo we booked it and reservations were made thru open table . She offered us 20 percent off our bill . I contacted travelzoo when I got home to be reassured that the restaurant was uninformed and this wasn't a scam at all. As I was the one that made the plans for our farewell dinner I was very embassered .Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2014Again Ruth Chris made our special occasion wonderful. We are looking forward to Florida and Aruba in the next two months to again enjoy a fabulous meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good steaks but pricey!!SGB198132VIPDined on 9/12/2014Steaks are delicious and the Barbeque shrimp appetizer is scrumtous also. Desserts are not very good.Special Features:
- FlipDined on 9/12/2014Had one of the best steaks ever in Vegas along with a great dirty martini. Will be coming back.Special Features:
- Petite FiletOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014My husband and I each ordered a petite filet cooked medium. His was done to satisfaction and very enjoyable. Mine was cooked medium, tender, but I was disappointed that it was on the dry side and didn't seem juicy especially with butter melted on top. I did not call this to the attention of the waiter as I should have. The reason was we didn't have time to wait for another filet to be prepared. My previous experiences at Ruth's Chris Steak House in both Chicago and Las Vegas were excellent. The side dishes of garlic mashed potatoes and spinach were delicious!! Excellent wait staff!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place for special dinnerdiningoutisfunDined on 9/9/2014Food was delicious. Service was excellent reservation was all I asked for anniversary was acknowledged and made my husband and I feel specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth Chris Las VegasmacfoodDined on 9/8/2014Service was excellent and food is always great. Calamari is the best I have had anywhere. The restaurant was very quiet as compared to other Ruth Chris restaurants in different area's. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday @ Ruth'sCresentZebraDined on 9/6/2014Mr. William Dunbar, (Gen. Man.) assisted in the reservation plan. Very cordial, easy to talk to, and accommodating. Changed our party of 4 to 2, promised a window view table & delivered. Our waitress & server were very professional with all their details. Food; Rib eye, and Salmon were perfect. A complimentary slice of birthday chocolate cake with candle completed a very happy birthday dining experience.Special Features:
- Good PlaceLynneDined on 9/6/2014Lovely atmosphere and clean. Music was not loud this time, which was a Godsend. Waiters are a bit slow but accommodating for the most part. Female manager was exceedingly friendly and helpful. Food was as to be expected although one of the rib eye steaks was very fatty. Menu is run of the mill...nothing unique. Good safe bet for steakhouse dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodHungryGirl13VIPDined on 9/5/2014My husband and I always choose Ruth's Chris when we desire a steak dinner. The steak is hot from delivery to the very last bite. A lot of places My husband and I always choose Ruth's Chris when we desire a steak dinner. Our steak is hot from the arrival to the very last bite. The majority of steak places do not heat their plates and the steak usually cools off before you are half way thru it. We love a "hot" steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOSIE FROM ALARM SYSTEMlegmanDined on 9/5/2014The alarm system kept going off and all we got was a sorry form the managerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeStephDined on 9/3/2014We are never disappointed at Ruth's Chris Steak House!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingMartyDined on 8/31/2014I've been to Ruth's Chris in Phoenix, Scottsdale and Seattle and always found it to be outstanding, but when I went in Las Vegas on Aug. 31 I was very disappointed. The food was good, but nothing special. Gone was the sizzling butter, the waiter holding up a napkin to make sure it didn't splash on the diners. The only semblance of that experience was being warned repeatedly the plat was over 500 degrees. The steak was good, but not great and, of course, it's expensive. I used to tell my friends Ruth's Chris was the best steakhouse. I'm going to have to change my tune now, as I've had a lot of steak dinners better than this one.
- Great Service, Great food ad UsualOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/30/2014I frequent Ruth Chris's al lot, first time at this location in Las Vegas, as usual the food was GREAT! Our Server Danny "The Greek" was outstanding!! Was kinda shocked to see this beautiful of a restaurant at Harrahs.Special Features:
- LakersfanDined on 8/29/2014Not our first time here but every time the food and service has been excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KlaraCDined on 8/26/2014Celebrating a late 50th anniversary with friends, we selected this restaurant because of the their quality of food and as always we were not disappointed. Great steaks and the potato au gratens were very delicious. Our waiter, Danny was delightful to talk to. Since they do not offer frozen drinks, Danny went out of his way and went to a bar downstairs from the restaurant to get me a Pina Colada. The only disappointment we had with this Ruth Chris is that they do not offer the "Classic Dinners" as other do. The management was apologetic and stated they hope to serve them in the future. They gave us a complimentary dessert and wrote on the plate "Happy Anniversary".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another solid dining experienceVandalayDined on 8/25/2014Came here looking for a enjoyable dining experience and wasn't disappointed. We were greeted promptly and were swept away to our table in a matter of minutes. Our party had a diverse drinking palate and me wanting a nice glass of cab made due with their single serving. My steak was cooked exactly as I requested - medium. Sides were plentiful to share but the complimentary bread was just that....bread. Plenty of restaurants in this city but was happy I found a relaxing dining experience away from the madness in sin city.Special Features:
- ExcellentShaunCalicoDined on 8/23/2014Excellent as always................................................Special Features:
- RWJWDined on 8/22/2014IT WAS OUR FIRST VISIT - OUR 49TH ANNIVERSARY. ALL WAS EXCELLENT - THE FOOD, SERVICE & ATMOSPHERE.Special Features:
- Fantastic!TrinaDined on 8/21/2014Had never been to this location and finally made the trip for a special date night. The host could have been a little nicer but the food and server were incredible. Everything about dinner itself was perfect! The moscow mules were very well made and not overwhelmingly strong, our appetizers and dinner were served quickly and perfectly prepared and our server (Johnny) was above and beyond. I will definitely visit this location again. Please ask for Johnny if you want someone that has great customer service skills and local recommendations. He really made the night extra special!!Special Features:
- Nice ExperiencePackerFanDined on 8/16/2014We had a group of eight and everyone enjoyed the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentsarahdolphins13Dined on 8/15/2014First time ever eating at Ruth's Chris and the service was exceptional and the food was excellent. We will be eating there again!!Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014What you expect from Ruth's Chris. Absolutely delicious and more than enough to eat.Special Features:
- Always wonderfulIndianaSandyDined on 8/15/2014We try to eat here every time we are in Vegas. The service is wonderful and we have never had to wait for our table.Special Features:
- Love Ruth's Chris SteakhouseStephDined on 8/11/2014Always a favorite place to go when we are in Vegas! This restaurant is beautiful and the food has always been excellent!Special Features:
- evening out1fromthesuburbsDined on 8/10/2014Very nice place. Upscale but not over the top. scent view also for being in an old hotelSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't go wrongGroupDinerDined on 8/9/2014It's pricey but worth the money. If you have the chance, just do it. You're on vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakhouse!!Tank777VIPDined on 8/6/2014Truly a memorable experience from our arrival. seating, table service, food selection. This is not the first time we have been to this location but it seems to get better each visit. Of course, the steaks and the way they are prepared is excellent. As an appetizer we tried the stuff mushrooms and they were outstanding. When in Vegas looking for good food, nice view of the strip and outstanding service this is a winner.Special Features:
- AwesomeNickDined on 8/3/2014no complaints hear Steaks were cooked perfect loved the view staff was friendly and helpful will go back when I am back in vegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hotragrebDined on 8/2/2014steaks were hot and sizzling, very tasty. Sides were large and very good. service was outstanding. view was not exceptional, but not bad. Good wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great MealSusanSDined on 8/1/2014As usual another great experience at Ruth Chris'. Superb service, food and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vegas newbieCrucesdiner1Dined on 8/1/2014I had heard great things about the restaurant and so took the occasion to go when I was in Las Vegas. The food was outstanding, the service fantastic and the dining experience the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak dinner Vegas StripjayjetDined on 7/31/2014Great table by the window looking out on the Vegas strip. Great meal and service. Only negative is the hotel it is in is a dump. Once you get thru the lobby and up the elevator to the restaurant, everything is great. Great salads and side dishes. Hot chocolate lava cake and banana cream pie for desert are to die forSpecial Features:
- Special Occasiongslv49Dined on 7/28/2014This was a special occasion for us to dine at Ruth's Chris. I can honestly say that this was a "class act". From the Hostess at the front desk to the servers Chrisaddel (sic) and Kevin, we were treated like royalty. The atmosphere is old school steakhouse! We had requested window seating and it was ready for us when we arrived. The restaurant was not loud and felt quite calm and relaxing. We ordered the Filet Mignon and the Rib Eye and they were done to perfection. The BBQ shrimp and the crab stuffed mushrooms for appetizers were delicious and just the right portion for two people. This was quite enough food for us and we even had the remaining food boxed to take home. Not enough tummy room for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly and deliciousAlilovesfoodDined on 7/25/2014The service was amazing very friendly great customer service from the moment we got there.it was my first time going not my boyfriends he's Bennett there before. Great first time experience the food was delicious so so yummySpecial Features:
- Nice Dinner SpotTerriDined on 7/25/2014The restaurant is beautiful, the food was delicious, and the service was great. Overlooks the Las Vegas Strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/22/2014Delicious food. Took my time to enjoy every morsel of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best steak everKm1947Dined on 7/20/2014We always celebrate special occasions at Ruth's Chris. When vacationing in Las Vegas we celebrate a family member's birthday at this location. The food is always delicious and cooked perfectly. The waiter was very friendly and knowledgeable. We requested and were seated at a window table facing the strip. My son received a slice of your chocolate cake with a candle in celebration of his birthday. As always everything was first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wedding Vow renewal dinnerChisox312Dined on 7/20/2014Leo our server was super friendly and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.