Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.harrahslasvegas.com/restaurants/ruths-chris-steakhouse.html
- Phone: 7023695000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chris Noble
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Two Private Dining Rooms. One private dining room is glass enclosed in center of the restaurant with 44 seats. Second private dining room is located near the lounge with 30 seats.
- Private Party Contact: Group Sales 7027317778
- Cross Street: Flamingo Blvd & Sands Blvd.
- Public Transit: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse at Harrah's Hotel & Casino is located center strip of the famous Las Vegas Blvd. There is a public transit bus stop in front of the hotel. The Las Vegas monorail also has a stop at the hotel.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Hotel Valet parking is available as well as a self park garage.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas
Legendary leader in fine dining steakhouse cuisine. You'll be treated to an outstanding dining experience at the legendary Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. Known for USDA Prime Grade steaks and impeccable service.. Ruth’s Chris Las Vegas boasts a spectacular view of the famed Las Vegas "Strip." Ruth’s Chris also has a delicious array of appetizers, desserts, hand-crafted cocktails and an extensive wine list to appease the most distinguished palate.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
172 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (129)scenic view (98)romantic (92)good for groups (51)fit for foodies (49)notable wine list (37)hot spot (21)late-night find (14)neighborhood gem (12)vibrant bar scene (10)great for brunch (7)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Loved the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Loved the atmosphere, ambience, service and the food was absolutely great. One suggestion I would make is since you bring the steaks on a "Super Hot Plate" there should be another larger plate under so that at least the diner could touch this plate and move freely about. The same for the side orders. It was very awkward not to be able to touch the plate we were eating from.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/26/2014Our steaks were done perfectly and had a wonderful flavor! Our server was most attentive. My white chocolate martini was one of the best I have ever had !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NormDined on 10/26/2014Ruth's Chris is consistently very good. You always know you're going to get a very good dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Meal and ServiceNaples1VIPDined on 10/25/2014The salads and dressing were very tasty. My petite filet mignon was a perfect medioum-rare and with the bernaise suace it was delicious. My wife had the Ahi Tuna which was also very good. Our waitress, Tina M, was very attentive. Special recognition should be afforded to Estrella Lerhner, Restaurant Manager, who stopped by our booth to inquire about our meal. Her charm and personality should be a model for all retaurant management. She had a pleasing disposition and was very profesional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014Our service was the best! The food EXCELENT!! GREAT ATMOSPHERE! WE HAVE VISTED THIS LOCATION THE LAST 4 VISITS TO VEGAS & WE WILL BE BACK!Special Features:
- greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/23/2014Great food and superb service. Very helpful and accomodating with gluten free issues.Special Features:
- Cowboy steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014I ordered the bone in Cowboy steak. I have had this steak a few other times, but this time the steak tough, hard to cut through and chew. I was very disappointed with the steak. Everything else was well prepared and very good.Special Features:
- UnderdeliversshoppingalDined on 10/19/2014We are fans of Ruth's Chris and you can get a good steak at Las Vegas Ruth's Chris but this isn't the Ruth's Chris of Woodland Hills, Palm Springs, or Pasadena. Small issues: The bread is not up to standard/a bit of a mustiness in the air. Big issue: Caution, make sure you are getting the wine you are requesting and paying for. We had Jonathan wait on us and when our moderate bottle of cab wasn't available, A Franciscan Napa Valley for $61, he brought us a "much better bottle that I will just give you for the same price." He produced a Central Coast Smashberry. We declined, but he didn't pick up the message and double down insisting that we try it. It was just not quality wine.Special Features:
- 500 Degree Plate!!!foodgodVIPDined on 10/19/2014Steaks were great and they are all about making sure you have a great experience. I recommend going there.Special Features:
- Fabulous Night OutAkchicaDined on 10/18/2014The steaks were perfectly cooked, seasoned and tasted incredible. The restaurant was busy but we had a great table and view. Perfect start to 1st night in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014Dinner was really good, I had the filet, my husband the lobster & filet and my friend had the ribeye. The filet was cooked perfectly, my husband said his steak was really good and my friend was over the moon for his ribeye! We had a few sides and we were completely stuffed. The only thing I was not crazy about were the onion rings. I personally like breaded onion rings and these were the batter dipped ones. I feel like the batter soaks up to much grease but everyone else ate them up, so this critic is purely a personal preference!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomanticDined on 10/17/2014The service was wonderful and the food was Outstanding!!! The staff was very attentive to any wants or needs we had. They also gave us a piece of chocolate cake in celebration of our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, bad locationAnnualVegasTravelerVIPDined on 10/16/2014Consistently great based on other Ruth's Chris restaurants. The fatal flaw is its location. Located within Harrah's on the strip, this casino and the surrounding area promotes a lower clientele than what this restaurant is all about. I didn't feel safe or comfortable making my way to the restaurant. I, personally would not go back given that there are SO many other fantastic restaurants to enjoy in Las Vegas. Sorry Ruth's Chris.Special Features:
- First visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014This was our first time at Ruth Chris. The setting was nice and our waiter (Jeff) was fantastic. The food was good but nothing that blew my mind. With that said, I probably would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night out in VegasladybDined on 10/11/2014My first time eating here it won't be the last. The best steak I ever had we got medium well it was still tender and juicy. We split a baked potatoe it was enough for two. We will try to one in Walnut creekSpecial Features:
- NancyVIPDined on 10/11/2014Absolutely wonderful food - new menu with small plates is great!Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014We go to this Ruth Chris every time we are in Las Vegas. We were disappointed that they no longer offer the Ruth’s Classic Dinner that includes a starter, entree, personal side dish and dessert. The service as always was excellent but the quality of the food seems to have gone down a little. There are many other steak houses in the area so I doubt we will be returning to this Ruth Chris.
- Ruth's Chris never disappoints!OhiomanDined on 10/11/2014Another visit to Ruth's Chris and yet another fantastic dining experience. The food was outstanding. Crab legs were the best I've ever had and pre-cut so that the meat was easy to get out of the shell. Speaking of the shell, they only gave you the large part of the leg which was excellent since that's the part of the leg where the good juicy sweet meat is located. The waiter (The Greek) was tremendous. Very attentive and top notch waiter. He was also a nice guy. Even the iced tea at Ruth's is better than at most restaurants. Try the sweet potato casserole. (for dessert)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding all aroundvegasfoodieDined on 10/11/2014My mother came to town from Chicago with a very dear friend and we know how she loves her steaks so we chose to dine at Ruth's Chris and we were not disappointed....she chose the filet, my wife and I the ribeye and her friend the lamb chops. All were served exactly as ordered and we shared several sides....all were delightful. We live in Vegas and could have chosen many off strip locations but we were taking them to a show that evening and it was convenient and that were able to watch the people on the street which they found entertaining. The wait staff (Tina) was perfect...attentive, not overbearing and there whenever we needed. Great evening and both ladies are still talking about how wonderful the meal was.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Ruth's Chris is a good restaurant but it is not a Morton's Steakhouse. Too large and noisy, steaks not as good and understaffed for the crowd. We finished dinner and waited 15 minutes for our coffee - we finished the coffee and still no dessert. When dessert finally arrived more coffee was offered but never delivered. We were asked when we requested the bill if we wanted more coffee. Please note that the staff runs around like crazy and all hands are on deck including the manager so they get an A for effort. However, waiting a total of 45 minutes for dessert and coffee is not acceptable at the prices charged. Eight dollars for two cups of coffee with no refill? Not good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Two hundred and fifty bucks for three petite filet mignons and potatoes is too much for me. The steaks were pretty good though. But I can find similar quality steak for about half or three fouths of that price. So I can not recommend this steakhouse to others.
- Excellent steaks, as always.VegasTahoeTableUsersDined on 10/5/2014When I want a great steak in Vegas, this is where I'll go. No longer will I visit the Ruth's Chris off the Strip when there's one on the Strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014waited 15 minutes after being seated for server to come to table. he seemed annoyed that we were there. no personality whatsoever. he was too busy watching football in the bar with the rest of the staff.Special Features:
- Five Star-as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014We have learned over many years the high quality of Ruth's Chris Steak House is carried over in each location. When we want a high quality dinner (food, service, ambience) RCSH is our choice. We found did notice the prices have certainly increased but that was the only negative during our experience.Special Features:
- One of my favorites.Kingpin2005Dined on 10/3/2014My wife and I always enjoy or dining experience at Ruth's Chris. We look forward to dining there for our special occasions. They make you feel welcome and the service is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kateDined on 10/2/2014Once again, the view is fabulous as is the food, with the exception of the RAW BROCCOLLI that was served to us. Yes, totally raw, uncooked. We have been to numerous Ruth's Chris's throughout the country, and this along with Ponte Vedra, Fl is a fave. The quality of the food can differ from one to next, and this location Is usually outstanding. BTW, I was charged for the raw broccoli which was sent back and returned cooked, but I felt that should have been comped. Not a big deal, but I expected better from Ruth's Chris.Special Features:
- Birthday dinner times twoMikellyDined on 10/1/2014My husband and I, along with our son, celebrated our birthdays here. The food was very good, albeit very expensive, and the hostess gave us an excellent table with a view of the Vegas strip. I was a bit disappointed in that there was no acknowledgement of our birthdays. I mentioned it on our reservation and to the waiter himself, but nothing. You would think after spending a lot of money on a dinner they could have brought something to us with a candle on it!Special Features:
- Excellent dining, and serviceVegasdinnerDined on 9/28/2014This is my second visit to Ruth Chris steak house, service was great and the good was grand! The first time I went I was by my self, my last visit was with my wife, she was as impressed as I was on my first trip! I expect that we will visit again and again each time we visit Las Vegas!Special Features:
- Not as good as expectedjomoflDined on 9/27/2014We are frequent diners at Ruth's Chris in our home town, and have also eaten at others in vacation cities, so when celebrating in Las Vegas we decided to try the one in Harrah's. The food was to the standard we expected, although my soup was lukewarm and had to be returned. But it came back perfect the second time. It was my birthday which at home Ruth's Chris always gives a small desert with a candle. Nothing here, which was a little disappointing. The service was good, everything was good, but usually Ruth's Chris are excellent, so it wasn't as good as expected.
- Special night out....LuvtoeatDined on 9/26/2014We had never ben to this location and it did not disappoint! Everything was wonderful from the friendly greeting by the hostess, to Lou our waiter and of course delicious food. We look forward to coming back very soon!Special Features:
- Fantastic food and serviceJanetTiramisuisafavDined on 9/26/2014We went to dinner here for our son's 21st birthday, the staff were friendly and gave our son a free drink and desert. I had seafood and the other 3 people had steaks. The seafood melted in my mouth. One of the steaks was a little dry but it was cooked as medium well, we informed the staff who took it away and was back with another within 5 minutes that was perfectly cooked. We got 3 sides for the table that were all extremely tasty. I would definitely go back again, and will need to find a Ruth Chris steak house closer to home to visit. Wonderful experience. Definitely a 5 star restaurant!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/24/2014My wife and I order the same steak, rib eye. My wife's was great but I had to send mine back due to so much fat and tough to chew. We were very disappointed since we heard so many great reviews about this restaurantSpecial Features:
- As always awesome steaksluvgrDined on 9/22/2014The steaks and side dishes at Ruth Chris are beyond compare. Steaks are always cooked perfectly and the side dishes always complement the steaks. The tomato/onion salad is one of my favorites.Special Features:
- too qualitydenisen01Dined on 9/21/2014the best of the best all at one place. Delicious food. extraordinary steaks. very helpful & warming staff. great experience!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couldn't put our forks down!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2014Great service providered by Randy who made it a great experience for our work group. The food was amazing! One of thee best steaks I've ever had. Everyone in my party enjoyed their steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/17/2014Ruth's Chris is one of my all time favorite restaurants. The food is always great, and the service is spectacular. Our server was Tina, and I have to admit that she is probably one of the best servers we've had. Anywhere. She was truly professional and it was obvious that she loves what she does. We were seated overlooking the strip, which made the evening that much more enjoyable. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014All of the staff was very professional and very polite. But of course the food is always excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had a great strip view table,enjoydalkyVIPDined on 9/17/2014food was absolutely delicious,service was terrific , would highly recomend. even the prices were very fair for the top quality food we recieved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TravelzooLuv2golfDined on 9/14/2014Booked our reservations thru travelzoo and was very excited because this was our farewell dinner with 2 other couples in Las Vegas. When we told our waiter we had booked thru travelzoo he told us he had to get his manager. When she returned she informed us it was a scam. When I told her I had received the same off thru Ruth Chris as well but it wasn't available in Las Vegas so I was excited to see it on Travelzoo we booked it and reservations were made thru open table . She offered us 20 percent off our bill . I contacted travelzoo when I got home to be reassured that the restaurant was uninformed and this wasn't a scam at all. As I was the one that made the plans for our farewell dinner I was very embassered .Special Features:
- SallyAnnDined on 9/14/2014Again Ruth Chris made our special occasion wonderful. We are looking forward to Florida and Aruba in the next two months to again enjoy a fabulous meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.