Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.harrahslasvegas.com/restaurants/ruths-chris-steakhouse.html
- Phone: 7023695000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chris Noble
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Two Private Dining Rooms. One private dining room is glass enclosed in center of the restaurant with 44 seats. Second private dining room is located near the lounge with 30 seats.
- Private Party Contact: Group Sales 7027317778
- Cross Street: Flamingo Blvd & Sands Blvd.
- Public Transit: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse at Harrah's Hotel & Casino is located center strip of the famous Las Vegas Blvd. There is a public transit bus stop in front of the hotel. The Las Vegas monorail also has a stop at the hotel.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Hotel Valet parking is available as well as a self park garage.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas
Legendary leader in fine dining steakhouse cuisine. You'll be treated to an outstanding dining experience at the legendary Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. Known for USDA Prime Grade steaks and impeccable service.. Ruth’s Chris Las Vegas boasts a spectacular view of the famed Las Vegas "Strip." Ruth’s Chris also has a delicious array of appetizers, desserts, hand-crafted cocktails and an extensive wine list to appease the most distinguished palate.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
157 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (121)scenic view (88)romantic (83)notable wine list (48)fit for foodies (44)good for groups (41)hot spot (16)late-night find (10)neighborhood gem (9)vibrant bar scene (8)great for brunch (5)great for lunch (4)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Excellent as always................................................Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014IT WAS OUR FIRST VISIT - OUR 49TH ANNIVERSARY. ALL WAS EXCELLENT - THE FOOD, SERVICE & ATMOSPHERE.Special Features:
- Fantastic!TrinaDined on 8/21/2014Had never been to this location and finally made the trip for a special date night. The host could have been a little nicer but the food and server were incredible. Everything about dinner itself was perfect! The moscow mules were very well made and not overwhelmingly strong, our appetizers and dinner were served quickly and perfectly prepared and our server (Johnny) was above and beyond. I will definitely visit this location again. Please ask for Johnny if you want someone that has great customer service skills and local recommendations. He really made the night extra special!!Special Features:
- Nice ExperiencePackerFanDined on 8/16/2014We had a group of eight and everyone enjoyed the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentsarahdolphins13Dined on 8/15/2014First time ever eating at Ruth's Chris and the service was exceptional and the food was excellent. We will be eating there again!!Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014What you expect from Ruth's Chris. Absolutely delicious and more than enough to eat.Special Features:
- Always wonderfulIndianaSandyDined on 8/15/2014We try to eat here every time we are in Vegas. The service is wonderful and we have never had to wait for our table.Special Features:
- Love Ruth's Chris SteakhouseStephDined on 8/11/2014Always a favorite place to go when we are in Vegas! This restaurant is beautiful and the food has always been excellent!Special Features:
- evening out1fromthesuburbsDined on 8/10/2014Very nice place. Upscale but not over the top. scent view also for being in an old hotelSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't go wrongGroupDinerDined on 8/9/2014It's pricey but worth the money. If you have the chance, just do it. You're on vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakhouse!!Tank777VIPDined on 8/6/2014Truly a memorable experience from our arrival. seating, table service, food selection. This is not the first time we have been to this location but it seems to get better each visit. Of course, the steaks and the way they are prepared is excellent. As an appetizer we tried the stuff mushrooms and they were outstanding. When in Vegas looking for good food, nice view of the strip and outstanding service this is a winner.Special Features:
- AwesomeNickDined on 8/3/2014no complaints hear Steaks were cooked perfect loved the view staff was friendly and helpful will go back when I am back in vegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hotragrebDined on 8/2/2014steaks were hot and sizzling, very tasty. Sides were large and very good. service was outstanding. view was not exceptional, but not bad. Good wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great MealSusanSDined on 8/1/2014As usual another great experience at Ruth Chris'. Superb service, food and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- vegas newbieOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014I had heard great things about the restaurant and so took the occasion to go when I was in Las Vegas. The food was outstanding, the service fantastic and the dining experience the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak dinner Vegas StripjayjetDined on 7/31/2014Great table by the window looking out on the Vegas strip. Great meal and service. Only negative is the hotel it is in is a dump. Once you get thru the lobby and up the elevator to the restaurant, everything is great. Great salads and side dishes. Hot chocolate lava cake and banana cream pie for desert are to die forSpecial Features:
- Special Occasiongslv49Dined on 7/28/2014This was a special occasion for us to dine at Ruth's Chris. I can honestly say that this was a "class act". From the Hostess at the front desk to the servers Chrisaddel (sic) and Kevin, we were treated like royalty. The atmosphere is old school steakhouse! We had requested window seating and it was ready for us when we arrived. The restaurant was not loud and felt quite calm and relaxing. We ordered the Filet Mignon and the Rib Eye and they were done to perfection. The BBQ shrimp and the crab stuffed mushrooms for appetizers were delicious and just the right portion for two people. This was quite enough food for us and we even had the remaining food boxed to take home. Not enough tummy room for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly and deliciousAlilovesfoodDined on 7/25/2014The service was amazing very friendly great customer service from the moment we got there.it was my first time going not my boyfriends he's Bennett there before. Great first time experience the food was delicious so so yummySpecial Features:
- Nice Dinner SpotTerriDined on 7/25/2014The restaurant is beautiful, the food was delicious, and the service was great. Overlooks the Las Vegas Strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/22/2014Delicious food. Took my time to enjoy every morsel of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best steak everKm1947Dined on 7/20/2014We always celebrate special occasions at Ruth's Chris. When vacationing in Las Vegas we celebrate a family member's birthday at this location. The food is always delicious and cooked perfectly. The waiter was very friendly and knowledgeable. We requested and were seated at a window table facing the strip. My son received a slice of your chocolate cake with a candle in celebration of his birthday. As always everything was first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wedding Vow renewal dinnerChisox312Dined on 7/20/2014Leo our server was super friendly and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentallsagoDined on 7/19/2014We were very disappointed. For the cost of our meal I would have expected something edible. Both my meal and my husband's steak was doused with butter. Although the waiter told the table next to us before they ordered sewers not informed and the food came like I said douses in butter that was all you could taste. The steak was ordered medium rare but by the time it was served on the sizzling platter it was more well then anything. Very disappointed mad with all the dining out there'd we will not return
- Everything we hoped it would bedaveattoshibaDined on 7/18/2014We asked for a window table when we made our reservation and we happy when we were accommodated first time to a Ruth's Chris and found the food to be old school steakhouse. Ribeyes were outstanding. No room for dessert. Our waiter was Daniel "the Greek" and he is a real pro--personable when he needs to be and quietly attentive when we were served. They are at the topography Las Vegas steakhousesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulhickseyDined on 7/14/2014I will start with the service... It was great. We had a great waiter and he recommended some great items. Food was excellent. Steaks cooked to perfection. Bus boy had water there before it was empty!!! Price was good for the quality of food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the Same as last timeFee1toeatDined on 7/14/2014The steak had no flavor. It was bland. It was like the time I visit in April and in February. I was kind of disappointed this time because I was.celebrating a birthday.Special Features:
- BEST VIEW ON THE STRIPMCfanDined on 7/12/2014This restaurant has a panoramic view of the strip which is quite beautiful in the evening if you are lucky enough to snag a window table. Great food and service. Be sure to reserve your table well in advance.Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris Las VegasnormDined on 7/12/2014Although our server Jackie was a happy person with a very outgoing personaality, she also was too attentive and intrusive. She asked about how everything was before any of us (2 couples) had even tasted our food, interrupted our conversations with her stories and clearing the crumbs.Special Features:
- Excellent as alwaysSallyDined on 7/11/2014Dependably excellent food and service plus professional photographer for special occasion -nice!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steaks Over CookedDarrellDined on 7/11/2014Steaks were ordered as medium well which on the menu stated a pink center. Steaks were over cooked and had no pink center as advertised on menu. Steak was very good, but either ensure your menu is correct is stating how a steak is prepared or ensure the chef prepares the steak as ordered. Very expensive price to have the steaks not prepared properly. Also, service was good but some what slow even though at the time we had our reservation (5:15pm) they were not busy. Some improvement in the service would be helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing SpecialSundayBruncherDined on 7/8/2014I made reserving at Ruth's Chris thinking that it is a sure fire good meal just like all the other Ruth's Chris, unfortunately the Ruth's Chris in Las Vegas seems like just another steakhouse. The steak was good, but not great. The crab cakes came out cold and the molten chocolate cake was overcooked. When in Las Vegas I would suggest eating at another steakhouses on The Strip.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014We all know Ruth's Chris is pricey but if you want great food, a relaxing environment and outstanding service, this restaurant will meet all of your expectations. Definitely 5-stars!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat hereLizEatsDined on 7/5/2014Jeff was the best and we had one of the best steaks ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef steak skills were offrichanddiVIPDined on 7/5/2014Service was outstanding, steak was overdone, otherwise an enjoyable meal.Special Features:
- Service par excellenceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/4/2014The maître de seated us efficiently. Our waiter was excellent. He was pleasant, patient and helpful. Our order was amazingly presented within 10 minutes despite the restaurant being quite busy. The service was 5 star.Special Features:
- vegasjunkieOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/4/2014Great food. We enjoyed our time especially since we were comparing it to ruths in new orleans . Definitely met the challengeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STILLHUNGRYDined on 7/4/2014tHE FOOD WAS NOT UP TO THE USUAL QUALITIY. tHE TOMATOES IN THE TOMATOES AND ONION SALAD WERE HARD, THE COWBOY RIBEYE WAS A STEAK YOU COULD GET AT A DENNY'S AND THE LYONNAISE POTATOES WERE COOK SEVERAL HOURS EARLIER, AND THE CREAM SPIANISH WAS A WEIRD COLOR. THE SERVICE WAS HIT OR MISS. WE WON'T BE GOING BACK TO THE RUTH CHRIS.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceluluDined on 6/29/2014We had a wonderful dinner at Ruth Cris on June 29th, 2015. Our server was great and the food was excellent as always. We couldn't have asked for a better evening our last night in Vegas.Special Features:
- Love itOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/29/2014This is one of the most beautiful restaurants. I had been to Ruth's Chris when it was on Paradise and on Flamingo. The food and the service are the same outstanding quality but the restaurant is also the star here. Excellent service from the moment you arrive at the hostess stand to when you are being served dessert. I highly recommend you save room for dessert especially the Chocolate Sin Cake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a Disappointmentpokergirl59Dined on 6/29/2014We have eaten at many Ruth's Chris across the US and they never disappoint. The food and service are always top notch. This was our third visit to the one @ Harrah's, Las Vegas and the standard is always first class. They take Total Rewards comps as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.