Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel
777 Casino Drive
Cherokee, NC 28719Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/
- Phone: (828) 497-8577
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jeff Rash
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Coming soon!
- Private Party Contact: Paul Delgado 8284978577
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel
Ruth"s Chris Steak House in the Harrah's Casino in Cherokee, NC serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side… dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth's Chris' genuine hospitality. So whether you're a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel - Best Restaurants in Cherokee ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
111 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (88)romantic (59)fit for foodies (37)notable wine list (35)good for groups (18)hot spot (8)late-night find (6)neighborhood gem (5)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (2)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Very romanticGatorLuige15Dined on 11/13/2014My wife and I came here on our anniversary and were extremly satisfied the food was great, the wine was fantastic and the desert was great. We had a very romantic evening and enjoyed everything, we will definatly be back soon thank you so much. A special thanks to our server Chris. Gator & LuigeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Service!deliciousdateDined on 11/8/2014We had a late night reservation after a concert at Harrah's Cherokee an Casino. The food is always good when we eat there but we were a little disappointed that they were out of several foods. But, our server was fantastic!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rushed ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2014Salad served while we were trying to finish our drinks, meal was served while we were still trying to eat our salad (500 degree plates), had to remind server to get wine and tea. Not a pleasent dinning experiince, espeacialy for our 50th wedding anniversary.Special Features:
- Special OccasionBogiie89Dined on 11/4/2014We dined at Ruth Cris for my wifw's birthday celebration. Service was good although Carlos had trouble opening the wine. Steaks were cooked to perfection. Overall an excellant dining experience.Special Features:
- Excellent Ruth!ruthfanDined on 11/4/2014We have dined at Ruth's Chris in many states. All experiences were good, but this restaurant was exceptional. Our waiter, William, was the absolute best. The food was exceptionally good as was the service.Special Features:
- PatriotsDined on 10/26/2014The filet was no as I expected it to be, there was no flavor to it. I was dissapointed in the filet but all the other items were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- welovetoeatDined on 10/26/2014The food and the service were great. We were celebrating a birthday and all three of us really enjoyed it and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jamesVIPDined on 10/24/2014as far as this level of dining it was fine ok not great nothing wrong though it just didnt wow
- Best Filet Ever !fishermanedDined on 10/24/2014We try to eat at Ruth Chris each time we go to Harrah's Cherokee and it is always wonderful. The very best filet I have ever eaten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Harrah's Ruths ChrisKennDined on 10/14/2014Ruths Chris is well known and a good place for steak. Pricy and not always deservedly so. Service needs to be top quality to justify overall experience, and too often here it is not.Special Features:
- pickysticklerDined on 10/13/2014We had a party of four. All of us had Ruth's Chris famous beef and it was outstanding. The salads, sides and dessert complimented the meal perfectly.Special Features:
- Bill is #1OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014Bill is the best server on earth! We have asked for him for the past 3 years and he is superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulBIGDanDined on 10/4/2014Best steak in area. Meal not rushed, side items good. Could cut rib eye with fork.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service!DaveDined on 10/4/2014We frequent Atlanta Ruth Chris and they are all great. The one at Harrahs is terrible. Service is worse than at an Applebees, was done with Steak before Wine ever came, Steak was overcooked, waiter never asked how it was, never got water refill until we were leaving. Went there for wifes b-day , very disappointing, waiter needs to work at Longhorn at best. Dress code is ridiculous, I know its in a casino but everyone was wearing shorts or jeans. If I am spending over $150 I expect service and ambience to reflect. Manager did try to appease
- SatisfiesonlytimeDined on 10/4/2014my husband & I enjoyed everything we ate. The filet we had was cooked perfectly & delicious. However, the food was a bit over priced because of this I have been my one & only time.😪Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ExperienceLovinLifeDined on 9/27/2014Our first time at a Ruth's Chris and we had a great experience. Our server, Bill, was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful with the menu items. Loved the chopped salad. Our steaks were oh so tender and flavorful. My husband loved the loaded potato (and he doesn't like sour cream) but said it was the best potato ever. As for me, I had the roasted fingerling potatoes with chipotle sauce....to die for!!! Thank you Bill. Can't forget dessert....cheesecake, spiced peaches and chocolate...what more need I say. Can you tell we had a great time. If you go to Harrah's Casino in Cherokee...ask for Bill's table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014Had a wonderful meal and service at Ruth's Chris. The ambiance was very pleasant our table was perfect and the amount of time alloted for dinner before a show worked out well. All 4 of us ordered from their complete menu and it was well worth it. Our steaks were cooked to perfection and our salads, sides and dessert were yummiest! We will go back again.Special Features:
- Outstanding,Outstanding,OutstandingGarebearDined on 9/25/2014I have been to three different Ruth's Chris Steakhouses and they have all been outstanding. Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel restaurant was no exception. Service was outstanding from making the reservation, being seated, waiter and other service attendants, paying the bill and the thank you when leaving. I would highly recommend this dining experience to anyone visiting Harrah's, it is well worth the time and expense. Food (NY Strip, Filet, Augratain , Drinks (Margarita and Wine) and Service were OUTSTANDING.Special Features:
- Service was 5-starBanker96Dined on 9/19/2014The service was the highlight of the night. Our waiter Bill was exceptional. He was very knowledgeable of the menu and engaged us in lively conversation. He knew when to approach the table and when to leave us alone. A great experience.Special Features:
- Awesome!!!viviDined on 9/19/2014Ribeye was out of this world tasty with scallop potatoes and crab cakes to start. Topped off with some creme brulee' and cheesecake. Great wine chosen by my server. Excellent meal all the way around! If you don't dine here, you are missing out.Special Features:
- BirthdayDined on 9/17/2014The food was absolutely incredible. The service was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Would recommend to anyone. Atmosphere was pleasant. Have eaten in other Ruth's Crist locations but this was the best.Special Features:
- TammyCasinoDined on 9/16/2014The service was awful ! It took 35 min for dessert because the server forgot we were still there.We had a 7:15 reservation we could not be seated until 8:00 there were 25 open tables the mgr said they were short staffed. I would not go to this location . Two other couples had the same experience while we were there. Bad!!Special Features:
- can't go wrongsteakloverDined on 9/14/2014the food is wonderful service is great, perfect for that special occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeDiningDivaVIPDined on 9/13/2014If you are staying at Harrah's Cherokee, you must eat at Ruths Chris. If you don't you are doing yourself a disservice. Everyone from the hostess staff to bartenders are awesome. ThanksSpecial Features:
- TpieDined on 9/11/2014Medium well filet was okay but swordfish was awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE This Place!!!Love4steaksDined on 9/9/2014I can honestly say I have never ever had a steak that would even come close to the steak I ate at Ruth's Chris!!!! It was wonderful!!! So was the baked potato and the house salad. The BEST meal I have ever had!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceDiningDivaVIPDined on 9/6/2014This restaurant is ran like a well-oiled machine. Our server, Liam, was a true professional. Many thanks to Mike (the GM) and all of the other management for doing their job so well! We will be back.Special Features:
- awesome & outstanding!table95Dined on 9/6/2014Our dinner was amazing & delicious! Filet was exceptional and seared jumbo sea scallops are melt in your mouth delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dining pleasurekathyflysDined on 8/31/2014we could not have been more pleased. Overall experience was fantasticSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Great overall experience. Highly recommend for that special occasion!Special Features:
- Great expierienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Went for my husbands birthday. Food was amazing and they even brought out a special plate of deserts for his birthday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Save your $Out2lunchDined on 8/26/2014The steak was excellent. Everything else was not, particularly considering the cost. My wife's filet was "OK" at best and the lobster tail was the size of a large crawfish and considerably overcooked. There was little attention paid to side dishes. For examples, the Ceasar salad was mostly warm iceberg lettuce with dressing that could have been bought at the supermarket. The fingerling chipolte potatoes were a cheesy, over spiced mess and tasted like something that might have been sitting around after several hours at a Super Bowl party. Service put on a good show but there was a long wait for food. Reputation and word of mouth got us there. Overall food and service will keep us from returning.
- Terrible ServicemtpleasantDined on 8/24/2014We had a table for 2 and our waiter was more interested with his newly seated 4 top. We had to ask for our drinks to be refilled. We had to wait for our check and then it took a unheard of amount.of time.to get the dessert boxed that we walked out.With the prices that this restaurant charges for their a la carte meals it should be a 5 stars establishment.
- STEAK-O-RAMAFLYFLIPPERDined on 8/23/2014RUTH'S CHRIS STEAK HOUSE SERVES THE FINEST STEAK IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. WE REALLY HAD A WONDERFUL DINING EXPERIENCE FROM THE SERVICE OF JAKE OUR SERVER TO THE SIZZLING FILET ON THE HOT PLATE AND THE LOBSTER BISQUE. IF YOU WANT THE BEST STEAK IN THE WORLD THEN RUTH'S CHRIS IS YOUR OYSTER. WE GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO EAT THERE WHEN WE GET THE CHANCE. IT IS NOT CHEAP BUT THEN EXCELLENCE ISN'T CHEAP NO MATTER WHERE YOU CAN FIND IT TODAY.Special Features:
- Birthday Dinner - Fun and fab food!GAPeachDined on 8/23/2014Just celebrated 4 birthdays (8 person party) and the food was really tasty and the staff was wonderful. Another great dining experience for us. Thanks!Special Features:
- Delicious steak as expectdedkathylwDined on 8/22/2014Had a wonderful bithday dinner of a petite filet which, as always at Ruth's Chris, is a perfect cut of beef cooked deliciously in butter. This was our first visit to Cherokee Harrahs and found the service less than par with other Ruth's Chris we visited. Waiters were nice but expected a little more attentiveness. No free dessert for birthday either.Special Features:
- Delicious dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Everything was wonderful. Delicious steak, fabulous desserts.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Very good service and food. We really enjoyed our meal and dining with you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable MealdiningproDined on 8/21/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience at Ruth Chris Steak House. The service was gracious and pleasant. Most of all the food was delicious. We had steak that was cooked exactly as we expected and both tender and flavorful. The creamed spinach was excellent. The only disappointment was the shoe string potatoes because they were actually too thin, if that's possible. Next time we will order French fries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualMonroLawDined on 8/21/2014Everything was superb as usual. Wait time to be seated, service and food can't be topped.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.