Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel
777 Casino Drive
Cherokee, NC 28719Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/
- Phone: 8284978577
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jeff Rash
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Coming soon!
- Private Party Contact: Paul Delgado 8284978577
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel
Ruth"s Chris Steak House in the Harrah's Casino in Cherokee, NC serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side… dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth's Chris' genuine hospitality. So whether you're a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel - Best Restaurants in Cherokee ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
122 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (106)romantic (70)fit for foodies (40)notable wine list (40)good for groups (19)late-night find (7)hot spot (6)neighborhood gem (6)great for brunch (4)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Outstanding ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Our first time at a Ruth's Chris and we had a great experience. Our server, Bill, was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful with the menu items. Loved the chopped salad. Our steaks were oh so tender and flavorful. My husband loved the loaded potato (and he doesn't like sour cream) but said it was the best potato ever. As for me, I had the roasted fingerling potatoes with chipotle sauce....to die for!!! Thank you Bill. Can't forget dessert....cheesecake, spiced peaches and chocolate...what more need I say. Can you tell we had a great time. If you go to Harrah's Casino in Cherokee...ask for Bill's table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014Had a wonderful meal and service at Ruth's Chris. The ambiance was very pleasant our table was perfect and the amount of time alloted for dinner before a show worked out well. All 4 of us ordered from their complete menu and it was well worth it. Our steaks were cooked to perfection and our salads, sides and dessert were yummiest! We will go back again.Special Features:
- Outstanding,Outstanding,OutstandingGarebearDined on 9/25/2014I have been to three different Ruth's Chris Steakhouses and they have all been outstanding. Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel restaurant was no exception. Service was outstanding from making the reservation, being seated, waiter and other service attendants, paying the bill and the thank you when leaving. I would highly recommend this dining experience to anyone visiting Harrah's, it is well worth the time and expense. Food (NY Strip, Filet, Augratain , Drinks (Margarita and Wine) and Service were OUTSTANDING.Special Features:
- Service was 5-starBanker96Dined on 9/19/2014The service was the highlight of the night. Our waiter Bill was exceptional. He was very knowledgeable of the menu and engaged us in lively conversation. He knew when to approach the table and when to leave us alone. A great experience.Special Features:
- Awesome!!!viviDined on 9/19/2014Ribeye was out of this world tasty with scallop potatoes and crab cakes to start. Topped off with some creme brulee' and cheesecake. Great wine chosen by my server. Excellent meal all the way around! If you don't dine here, you are missing out.Special Features:
- BirthdayDined on 9/17/2014The food was absolutely incredible. The service was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Would recommend to anyone. Atmosphere was pleasant. Have eaten in other Ruth's Crist locations but this was the best.Special Features:
- TammyCasinoDined on 9/16/2014The service was awful ! It took 35 min for dessert because the server forgot we were still there.We had a 7:15 reservation we could not be seated until 8:00 there were 25 open tables the mgr said they were short staffed. I would not go to this location . Two other couples had the same experience while we were there. Bad!!Special Features:
- can't go wrongsteakloverDined on 9/14/2014the food is wonderful service is great, perfect for that special occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeDiningDivaVIPDined on 9/13/2014If you are staying at Harrah's Cherokee, you must eat at Ruths Chris. If you don't you are doing yourself a disservice. Everyone from the hostess staff to bartenders are awesome. ThanksSpecial Features:
- TpieDined on 9/11/2014Medium well filet was okay but swordfish was awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE This Place!!!Love4steaksDined on 9/9/2014I can honestly say I have never ever had a steak that would even come close to the steak I ate at Ruth's Chris!!!! It was wonderful!!! So was the baked potato and the house salad. The BEST meal I have ever had!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceDiningDivaVIPDined on 9/6/2014This restaurant is ran like a well-oiled machine. Our server, Liam, was a true professional. Many thanks to Mike (the GM) and all of the other management for doing their job so well! We will be back.Special Features:
- awesome & outstanding!table95Dined on 9/6/2014Our dinner was amazing & delicious! Filet was exceptional and seared jumbo sea scallops are melt in your mouth delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dining pleasurekathyflysDined on 8/31/2014we could not have been more pleased. Overall experience was fantasticSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Great overall experience. Highly recommend for that special occasion!Special Features:
- Great expierienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Went for my husbands birthday. Food was amazing and they even brought out a special plate of deserts for his birthday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Save your $Out2lunchDined on 8/26/2014The steak was excellent. Everything else was not, particularly considering the cost. My wife's filet was "OK" at best and the lobster tail was the size of a large crawfish and considerably overcooked. There was little attention paid to side dishes. For examples, the Ceasar salad was mostly warm iceberg lettuce with dressing that could have been bought at the supermarket. The fingerling chipolte potatoes were a cheesy, over spiced mess and tasted like something that might have been sitting around after several hours at a Super Bowl party. Service put on a good show but there was a long wait for food. Reputation and word of mouth got us there. Overall food and service will keep us from returning.
- Terrible ServicemtpleasantDined on 8/24/2014We had a table for 2 and our waiter was more interested with his newly seated 4 top. We had to ask for our drinks to be refilled. We had to wait for our check and then it took a unheard of amount.of time.to get the dessert boxed that we walked out.With the prices that this restaurant charges for their a la carte meals it should be a 5 stars establishment.
- STEAK-O-RAMAFLYFLIPPERDined on 8/23/2014RUTH'S CHRIS STEAK HOUSE SERVES THE FINEST STEAK IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. WE REALLY HAD A WONDERFUL DINING EXPERIENCE FROM THE SERVICE OF JAKE OUR SERVER TO THE SIZZLING FILET ON THE HOT PLATE AND THE LOBSTER BISQUE. IF YOU WANT THE BEST STEAK IN THE WORLD THEN RUTH'S CHRIS IS YOUR OYSTER. WE GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO EAT THERE WHEN WE GET THE CHANCE. IT IS NOT CHEAP BUT THEN EXCELLENCE ISN'T CHEAP NO MATTER WHERE YOU CAN FIND IT TODAY.Special Features:
- Birthday Dinner - Fun and fab food!GAPeachDined on 8/23/2014Just celebrated 4 birthdays (8 person party) and the food was really tasty and the staff was wonderful. Another great dining experience for us. Thanks!Special Features:
- Delicious steak as expectdedkathylwDined on 8/22/2014Had a wonderful bithday dinner of a petite filet which, as always at Ruth's Chris, is a perfect cut of beef cooked deliciously in butter. This was our first visit to Cherokee Harrahs and found the service less than par with other Ruth's Chris we visited. Waiters were nice but expected a little more attentiveness. No free dessert for birthday either.Special Features:
- Delicious dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Everything was wonderful. Delicious steak, fabulous desserts.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Very good service and food. We really enjoyed our meal and dining with you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable MealdiningproDined on 8/21/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience at Ruth Chris Steak House. The service was gracious and pleasant. Most of all the food was delicious. We had steak that was cooked exactly as we expected and both tender and flavorful. The creamed spinach was excellent. The only disappointment was the shoe string potatoes because they were actually too thin, if that's possible. Next time we will order French fries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualMonroLawDined on 8/21/2014Everything was superb as usual. Wait time to be seated, service and food can't be topped.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceSurge5Dined on 8/20/2014We have been to This restaurant on several occasions. Just the two of us and with a group of six. Every visit has been pleasant with great service. You can't get a steak like they prepare anywhere else in the country. Make reservations to avoid waiting. You will enjoy every minute of your dining experience .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Quality High Price48GatorDined on 8/19/2014You get what you pay for and at about $75/person it was worth it. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food and ServicePeppieDined on 8/17/2014The best Fresh Salmon I have ever had! Steak outstanding as always. First time dining at this Ruth Chris but has been to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 41stAnniversaryReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Try to eat here often. This was our 41st Anniversary and the restaurant went out of their way to make this a special occasion for my wife and I. Thanks to the entire staff. The food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FairSharlieDined on 8/16/2014This was my first visit to Ruth's Chris Steak House. I lost my husband last October and it had been one of the things we wanted to do together. Unfortunately, it was not the greatest experience for me. The food was delicious. My problem was that after I was seated, my waiter came to get my drink order. I never saw him again. Another waitress stopped by the table and said she would be helping the original waiter. In total I had 4 different people that waited on me and it took approximately 1-1/2 hours. All the other tables in my section had one person taking care of them. My reservation was for 6 p.m. It was not crowded this night. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I'll be back.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerJoe001Dined on 8/15/2014Service & wait staff were outstanding. Filet was cooked to order, but tough, Rib eye was cooked correctly, but very chewy, ate only half. Did not complain to wait staff. Vegatable was very good, and salad was also good. Have had much tastier steaks at Outback and Longhorns at much reduced prices. Frequent Harrah's Cherokee Casino on regular basis, but in future will use only Brio's Tuscany Grill, as better meals at lower prices.
- Best EverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014My wife loved the lamb chops. The best she ever had. Service was great, and the staff was friendly. It was our 50th wedding anniversary, and they had a table set up recognizing the occasion.Special Features:
- CleanPlateGalVIPDined on 8/10/2014As always, a superb meal and service. That is what keeps us coming back.Special Features:
- Love it!DiningDivaVIPDined on 8/9/2014Thanks Ruth's Chris you really knocked it out of the park. Liam is such a great server and a true professional. Thank you to Brandi at the host stand and really all of your wonderful hostesses and management. Can't wait to see y'all again!Special Features:
- Great food & atmosphereHungrynDined on 8/7/2014Enjoyed a great steak dinner in a wonderful facility.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highlight of the weekendOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/3/2014We made a last minute trip to Cherokee with friends who had joined us here on Valentine's Day earlier this year as well. While we have dined at Ruth Chris before, our experience was exceptional due to the personal attention of the manager, Jen, who looked after us personally when a large party of 13 had arrived, to make sure we had uninterrupted service. She was just spot on with just enough information and special attention and it made the meal and food even better.Special Features:
- LoLoLoLoDined on 7/31/2014Delicious meal. Steak done perfectly! Love the new chipotle fingerling potatoes. Our server, Ashley, was wonderful.Special Features:
- Great place to eatCameron45Dined on 7/29/2014Best steak I have had in years. You need to put this place on your bucket listSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jarheadDined on 7/28/2014My wife made reservations for monday 7/28 for our 25th wedding anniversary. The table was decorated for our anniversary. Food was excellent. My wife and I cannot thank everyone enough for making this a great evening. We came back home and have not stopped talking about how good the food was. Thank you very much and we will eat there again on our next tripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/26/2014Our dinners at RC have always been great but I was really disappointed in the new summer corn chowder. It did not have enough corn and there were too many corn silks in it which made it very unappetizing to eat.Special Features: