Ruth's Chris Steak House - Greensboro
800 Green Valley Road, Suite 100
Greensboro, NC 27408Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Greensboro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3825/Greensboro
- Phone: (336) 574-1515
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Mark Wykoff
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Greensboro, NC - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: No matter what the occasion, Ruth's Chris is the perfect place to gather. We will work with you to customize any menu to meet your needs and budget. Work one-on-one with our Private Event Manager to select the right room and configuration, accommodate your A/V needs, and help enhance your event with floral arrangements and more.
- Private Party Contact: Darla Stookey 3365741515
- Special Events: For anniversaries or romantic occasions, we now offer a rose package consisting of one long stem rose, two glasses of champagne, and two chocolate dipped strawberries for 24.95. For this service, just type in the word rose package. For a dozen long stem
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Greensboro
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Greensboro, NC serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Greensboro - Best Restaurants in Greensboro ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Greensboro reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (25)romantic (24)notable wine list (11)fit for foodies (10)good for groups (9)kid-friendly (3)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great Service!HomerTDined on 11/19/2014Highly recommend this location. Food as always was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A treatJoanDined on 11/14/2014A favorite place for our special occasions. Staff makes you feel soooo special. Food is always out of this world awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another good Ruth's ...JSeatsVIPDined on 10/31/2014Though I've dined at many, there are differences. This particular location, though a bit out of the way, was quite good. Knowledgable waiter about wine, and good steaks cooked perfectly. Sometimes the quality of the steak varies at different locations, but I recommend this one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!GSODinerDined on 10/24/2014The tuna appetizer and the filet were great. We really appreciated the service as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What you would expectBigtravelerVIPDined on 10/21/2014So if you've been to a Ruth's Chris this is like going to McDonalds anywhere - you know what you are getting. The service was great, the food was good. We weren't disappointed by any means but surprises would be hard to come by. It's a good solid choice if your wallet is okay with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- upchargeslisa10VIPDined on 10/19/2014Ok first thing is that we go to Ruth's Chris at least twice a month for dinner and just about every time we walk in the person at front desk asks if this is our first time in. Getting very tiring hearing this after we spend $ 100 plus dollars a meal 2 times a month. The next thing is the upcharges for any changes is getting out of hand. On the Ruth Classic i wanted fries instead of the choices and was told it would be a $2 up charge. A little crazy because the fries cost as much or less than the choices given. I can understand the dessert up charge but not the side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very busy and great servicelisa10VIPDined on 9/30/2014For a Tuesday night it was very busy. A lot of large tables. The waiters still did a very good job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014First time. Everyone assured me it was GREAT!!! I was disappointed. Home cooked ribeye are better. Will only return with sis who loves it.Special Features:
- nice quiet dinnerlisa10VIPDined on 9/8/2014My husband and I had a nice quiet dinner. We had good service until a large table came in and then service got bad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful MealDavidDined on 9/7/2014My wife and I had a delicious meal in a wonderful setting. With the regular specials we had a great evening at a very nice price. Please go.Special Features:
- Love Ruth ChrisCoraVIPDined on 9/5/2014I've been to Ruth Chris in NYC, long island, NY, Boston, Orlando, Fl, Jacksonville Fl, Charlotte, NC, South Park, NC, now Greensboro, NC, and I am never, ever disappointed! Best steak house!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeSadlerYoung13Dined on 8/29/2014My husband and I enjoyed his birthday dinner.... The steaks were cooked to perfection!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lacking and OverpricedgsodinerVIPDined on 8/29/2014My wife and I went here for our anniversary. We're both Greensboro natives and have eaten at almost every restaurant in the City: Marisol, Green Valley Grill, Undercurrent, Table 16, MJ's, 1618, Print Works, Osteria etc. you name it we have been there and while none of these restaurants is perfect, Ruth's Chris is hands down the worst we have been to. We were sat quickly but that was the only quick thing about our meal. We were sat at 7:20 and it was 9:45 before we left, 2 hours and 25 mins to eat dinner for 2 people who knew what they wanted within 5 minutes of sitting down is wildly long & we did not get dessert. The food is good but $60 for a steak and asparagus, they must have hit their head...and I have run out of characters...
- excellent eveningkballenDined on 8/9/2014We went to Ruth's for a special event Saturday night. The food was amazing. The staff--entire staff, not just our wait staff was very friendly and accommodating. I sometimes have trouble finding a wine that I really like, however no problem here.Special Features:
- Excellent Service and Food!mcannon69Dined on 8/6/2014My wife and I celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary at Ruth's Chris. The server made it special by taking our picture and bringing a complimentary desert. She was always friendly. courteous and efficient. The food was incredible and just made our special day a bit more special. Excellent place for a romantic dinner or that special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodlisa10VIPDined on 7/29/2014Had a very nice dinner tonight. Great service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 232 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Greensboro reviews archive.
- Awesome servicereneekrnDined on 7/19/2014Great atmosphere and awesome service. The food is well priced for the quality.Special Features:
- Awesome as alwaysJDTYBURSKIDined on 7/5/2014Ruth's is always a superb experience Great place for Maine lobster tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wtwforfoodDined on 6/27/2014It was a wonderful evening filled with great food and attentive service.Special Features:
- food grest service lackinglisa10VIPDined on 6/24/2014Food was very good. Cook to the correct temperature. The service not so good. There were 5 full tables so there was no excuse for lacking service. Had to ask for bread after the server told us twice he was going to get bread. We had to ask for dessert menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!PreacherladyDined on 6/21/2014My husband and I have been dining at Ruth's Chris for years and we have always had a great experience. The food is so great. The cowboy ribeye is our favorite. Thanks for giving us consistently great experiences and a special place to celebrate life!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014Not up to expectations. Nothing glaringly bad but nothing exceptional either. So so experience.
- ConsistentVegasBillDined on 6/15/2014In whichever City around the Country you can be assured of a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarvelousRobinDined on 6/14/2014Our son graduated from high school on Saturday and we made reservations at Ruth Chris to treat him. The service, the food, the ambience and just everything was marvelous. Superb indeed...and we will back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family timelisa10VIPDined on 6/7/2014Had a wonderful dinner with great service. No complaints. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, poor serviceLSMITHDined on 6/6/2014Good food as always. Poor service. We couldn't get our drinks refilled - only drinking water and ice tea. Finally got them filled by a different server. Told us twice that she would bring us bread, it never came. We asked server to wrap up our leftover steak, however it was wrapped loosely and put upside down in bag. It leaked out through the foil and the bag and onto car seat. I eat here at least once a month, but never had bad service until this trip.Special Features:
- Dining reviewDinnerfor2Dined on 5/25/2014Very easy to get reservations on line. Hostess and wait staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. Food was absolutely delicious. Served hot and prompt with very generous portions. Overall dining experience 5 star! Would recommend for any occasion or for any "night out". Will definately return.Special Features:
- It's Ruth's ChrisGreatFoodFanaticDined on 5/22/2014I mean if you've ever been there they are pretty consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food not so great serviceJim53VIPDined on 5/17/2014I am use to great service at Ruth Chris, this time it was so, so. They stood on the other side of the table and expected me to shout my order to them, they tried to give us a bottle of wine that was a different year than advertised and we were held hostage for by our check.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerHarley16thDined on 5/16/2014It was our 16th wedding anniversary and my boss blessed us with a gift card to Ruth Chris. It was wonderful! From the time we walked in and walked out, they wished us a Happy Anniversary. It was so romantic and the food was well worth every penny. Our server was not as attentive as we wished she'd be. She walked away too fast a lot and we waited a very long time before she brought our drinks and came back to check on us. Over all, a wonderful dining experience and we will go back again.Special Features:
- Best ribeye ever!LarkinDined on 5/15/2014Both our ribeye steaks were fabulous!service was outstanding , not hovering , just right . We will go back soon and take my sonsI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakhouse experiencecb0727VIPDined on 5/11/2014There is a very good reason that the Ruth's Chris franchise has done so well- they do it right! Excellent, tender, tasty steaks, good wine, and very nicely done seafood. Sides are also tasty and good for sharing. I tend to discount the "chains" when I travel but I won't do that for Ruth's Chris again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- should be cooked betterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2014Steak was way overcooked and well done. Waitress was not available to send steak back until it was too late. Otherwise meal was excellent.Special Features:
- AdelDined on 5/10/2014Celebrated with a group and was pleased with food, service and ambienceSpecial Features:
- RUTH'S CHRIS DINNERjazzylady1Dined on 5/5/2014I had out-of-town family here for a week and we went to Ruth's Chris to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday. They had never been to a Ruth's Chris before and loved it as I do! The food was cooked to perfection, as always, and the service was excellent, as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealtarheelVIPDined on 5/2/2014Love coming here, always a wonderful meal and service. Steaks cooked perfectly and so tasty. Also love the caesar salad and creme brûlée!Special Features:
- late dinninglisa10VIPDined on 4/27/2014We arrived at 845 on Sunday and noticed that Ruth Chris closed at 9. They were very happy to see us and we had great service even though it was so late. We didn't feel like we were rushed out. In fact we had dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2014My wife and I really enjoyed the service, food and environment. They made our 40th anniversary very special; I night we won't forget. Ruth Cris has gained life long customers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experienceJKMillikenDined on 4/25/2014We enjoyed this experience at Ruh Chris. The staff was professional and courteous. The food was great even the day after. We will return againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food for a high priceFollyBeachFriendsDined on 4/23/2014This was not my first visit to Ruth's and as usual the food was terrific. We all got exactly what we ordered and the service was great. I did, however, notice that there was a significant price increase.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.