Ruth's Chris Steak House - Denver
707 15th Street
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Denver
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/
- Phone: (303) 825-0713
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday -Thursday: 5:00pm-10:00pm, Friday and Saturday: 5:00pm-11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Denver
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Denver, CO serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Denver - Best Restaurants in Downtown / LoDo ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Denver reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great location! Bad news is.....BeeGeeDined on 11/22/2014....they charge $8 to park the car. You think after a $500 bill they would take care of that for you. Also, had a 7:30 reservation....did not get seated until 8:45. Great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!Hungry2Hangry2fastDined on 11/21/2014Luxury dining for sure. Expensive, but worth the price. Best luxury dining in Denver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- absolutely wonderful!TonyaDined on 11/13/2014Food and service were both exceptional. Next time I am in denver I will be sure to have dinner here!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best steaks in downtown Denver!Wyoming13Dined on 11/8/2014Very good service, the food was perfectly prepared! The waiter was vert attentive. Wonderful atmosphere, very comfortable and relaxing. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great meal. It is a bit pricey, but worth every penny in my opinion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday dinnervj8outDined on 11/6/2014I'm not big on steaks, but my husband and son are, so Ruth's Chris is where we went for a birthday celebration. This is the second time we've gone to this restaurant and both times my husband said the steak was the best he'd ever had. Our son agreed. Both ordered the ribeye from the classic menu which came with salad and sides enough for the 3 of us. I had the Chilean sea bass and it was also perfectly cooked. Service was outstanding--ask to be seated in Grant's section.Special Features:
- First visitTOWCATDined on 11/1/2014I had enjoyed Ruth's Chris Steakhouse on 2 other occasions many years ago. Was excited to find one in Denver and I must say this establishment did not disappoint me. The most awesome Filet Mignon I have ever had... And we eat out very often. Baked potato crisp outside and very fluffy inside. The deserts offered to die for! The shrimp cooked to perfection! Too many times other establishments over cook their shrimp making it too tough and chewy. Our server, April, was outstanding. She was very helpful with my gluten sensitivity. Looking forward to our next awesome meal at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for sure! Thank you so much for a delightful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerGailDined on 11/1/2014When we ordered the steak we were told it would be lightly seasoned with salt and pepper. What I was not told was that my steak would have tarragon butter on it. Didn't complain but it ruined my steak. The steak would have been perfect without it.Special Features:
- Outstanding, as always!AudeoVIPDined on 10/28/2014Thanks for a wonderful dinner with clients! No surprise there! Fantastic food, wonderful menu, outstanding service!Special Features:
- Chicken to Die ForMileHighJoeDined on 10/25/2014Yes, I went to this steakhouse and ordered stuffed chicken breast. They cooked it at a very high temperature and it was delicious. Just the right amount of cheese and flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Let Down19AnniversaryDined on 10/18/2014Went to RC to celebrate our 19th anniversary. We had been looking forward to it since it had been awhile since we had dined at RC. But I'm sad to say, I was disappointed with the evening. Both my salad and steak were not prepared the way I had requested and the lobster mac & cheese had some lobster shells still in it, which made for a couple of crunchy bites. While our waitress was very nice, service did lag more than we would have preferred. I realize it was a packed house, but I expected more given the price of the meal. However, I made mention on OpenTable that it was our anniversary so the table was elegantly dressed up with some beautiful rose petals - which was a nice touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulous steaks...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014It's been years since we've been to a Ruth's Chris. When they closed in Denver, we were heartbroken because it was our go-to for special occasions. So when they re-opened we were thrilled. The new location wasn't quite as cozy as their old location, but beautiful. The food was delicious and high-quality. Our waiter was perfect. He helped us make wine decisions and food decisions and took very good care of us without hovering. My only complaint was we asked for a quiet table and were seated in the front room close to the bar. (?) Other than that... 5 star all of the way!Special Features:
- SaintMichaelSaintMichaelDined on 10/11/2014Well... just outstanding! Where else can you go to have a sizzling hot steak served to you by a well versed and professional staff? The wine list is impeccable which caters to every taste and preference. My only noticeable concern was the lighting was on the dim side... nothing that a cell phone flashlight app couldn't handle. Overall I rate this restaurant as top notch, you will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Food was great, service was notCOdinerDined on 10/4/2014We decided to change up our date night and try Ruth's Chris downtown instead of Del Frisco's in DTC, big disappointment. I have never felt like an afterthought to our servers in a high end steak house. After recieving our wine, we recieved our salads, followed immediately by our steaks. We were just a couple of bites in! Our server didn't apologize instead asked if she can remove our salads. I didn't see her again until we had to flag her down for more water, even then she didn't come back until I stopped her to ask for more water. We finished our meal and bottle of wine with every single plate left on the table, she stopped by and dropped of the dessert menu but didn't remove a single plate. I would liken our service to Chili's not RC's!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/3/2014Our server was Austin. His efforts were above and beyond. He was personable and attentive. He made the evening elegant and hospitable. This is my first experience in Denver that reminds me of southern elegance for a dinng experience. This is fine dining. I have been in Denver for 5 years and no one has shown this until Austin. All "high end restaurants" show take a lesson from Austin. Ruth's food is always good and this Denver restaurant is no exception.Special Features:
- Best Steaks in DenverOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014It was our anniversary and when we arrived they had put rose petals on the table. I had requested to be seated in the front dinning room and they did. Our waiter "James" was excellent. We have eaten at all the steak houses in Denver and we think Ruth's is the best prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceGuestDined on 9/27/2014We were celebrating a special occasion and were treated to a wonderful evening at Ruth's Chris! From the rose petals on our table to the warm wished of the staff, the evening was great. And our meal was up to the usual high standards that we expect from Ruth's Chris.Special Features:
- Ok...for Ruth ChrisTNtravelerDined on 9/23/2014We waited forever for our food ... Room was beyond loud, VERY obnoxious person at table next to us. This person should have been asked to leave. Ordered Medium Rare Regular Filet, got Petite Filet Medium Well. I think this was just an extremely busy night perhaps, I have been eating at Ruth Chris for years... I can actually say this was my first bad experience.
- Great food and even better service!IrishWhiskeyDined on 9/16/2014Stayed at the Hyatt for 3 nights and ate here all 3 nights. Great food and even better service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed dinerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014A very expensive chain Steak House. There are many far superior in the Denver area. Our service was surly and non caring. Food just okay and very over priced. Spoke with management but will not return or suggest to anyone. The best part was the friendly yet also expensive valet.
- citylightsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/9/2014Excellent food ans service. Special occasion superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServiceJennJennDined on 9/7/2014This is my husband's favorite steakhouse! The food and service were excellent. There is also good valet service so you don't have to worry about where to park downtown. I had the lamb chops. They were juicy and full of flavor and a nice size portion. My husband's fillet was cooked just as he asked and tasted great. We will definitely return to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in the future.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014The food and service was good and predictable as it is at other Ruth's Chris. This is a new location so I was surprised that it had Vegas looking carpeting and fluorescent lighting. Not the best atmosphere of Denver's steak houses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steak melted in my mouthOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/5/2014We celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary and had a wonderful meal and terrific service. The filets, lobster mac and cheese and creme brule were delicious. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious...YummyhunterDined on 8/29/2014Went for Restaurant Week. Upgraded to the 12-oz Ribeye Oscar. It was amazing! The crab cake was not so much cake as all lump crab. The steak melted in my mouth. I can't wait to go back, it's 2weeks later and I'm still thinking about how good it was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Our Server, Thomas, was absolutely wonderful. He was spot on with his recommendations. Best Ribeye I have had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PigstudDined on 8/29/2014Everything was wonderful the only thing that was not perfect was we felt the prices where a little too high.Special Features:
- 5-stars!MBellDined on 8/29/2014First time here and it was everything I expected and more. The steak was melt-in-your-mouth good and I LOVED the creamed spinach. The prices are such, we won't be able to come often, but it will go on our list of special occasion places. All in all, it was a great night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- email@example.comDined on 8/29/2014Staff very professional, elegant yet comfortable, steaks and service was great and we were fortunate to be there during restaurant week.Special Features:
- A great place for dinnerboulderVIPDined on 8/28/2014Haven't been to this Ruth's Chris. Didn't disappoint, good food and good service.Special Features:
- Great dinnerLuvsteakDined on 8/27/2014Def great place for dinner service is amazing and food is greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go back!CindyDined on 8/27/2014Ruth's Chris has reopened in the Denver Dry Building and it gives a choice between a view of the street or a romantic dining room. The food and service were outstanding.Special Features:
- A Steak House out of Steak??DisappointedDiner25Dined on 8/25/2014My first trip to Ruth's Chris Steak House was far less amazing then I expected. We sat down had time to review the menu and then went to order. We heard the fresh fish of the day which was the swordfish and so on. My boyfriend very excited about that ordered the fish but was unfortunately told they were out, a bit confused as to why we were told about it if you didn't have any left but ok. Then he decided to go with a bone-in filet....sorry we are also out of those....really?? So his next choice was the rib eye and not even kidding they were also out of that!! Manager came over to apologize said dessert was on him, but when we went to order dessert and asked for banana cream pie they just happened to be out of that as well. Just Awful!!!!Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris - Glad you're back!FrequentFlyerVIPDined on 8/25/2014We enjoyed the former Ruth's Chris on Market for a number of years. We're glad you're back in Denver on 15th, by the Hyatt Regency. The steak was superb. The space is beautiful -- the dining room is elegant and the bar is upscale/comfortable with a great happy hour menu. The regular bar menu is also reasonably priced. The service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely delicious beef!TheStemsDined on 8/24/2014Portions of sides are quite generous for sharing. Although it is rather expensive, the quality was excellent. The staff were bright energetic and pleasant young men who took good care of us. The plates are brought hot...very hot....which was excellent. Quite a bit of butter on them, which seemed rather decadent. Although they were full, it was much less noisy than similar places, which was delightful. Quite pleased.Special Features:
- restaurant week dealJamrpaDined on 8/24/2014Overall it was a nice experience to a place that I'd only go on restaurant week or other deal. The service was very nice, welcoming outstanding. My family of three each ordered a different entrée which was great so we got to taste everything. My 6 oz filet was very very small, especially compared to the 6 oz filets that two others at my table were served. If mine was 4 oz it'd be pushing it! It was very tasty - just very small. The salmon portion served to my husband, on the other hand, was very generous. The chicken portion was large too. The mashed potatoes was a generous serving, that none of us at the table could finish. Suggest perhaps cutting back on the potatoes and serving a small portion of green veggie with each meal.Special Features:
- Fabulous FiletColoradofoodieVIPDined on 8/24/2014We booked for our 40th anniversary--they provided a gerat table, champaign was chilled and ready to pop the instant we arrived. THe filet is...well...worth the considerable expense. Perfect temperature, great service, perfect noise level.Special Features:
- Date Night!DrRachelMarieDined on 8/24/2014My boyfriend and I went to Ruth's Chris downtown for restaurant week and had an amazing experience. The waiter was fantastic, the food came out quickly and was delicious. The drinks we ordered were classy and tasty. While we only came for restaurant week we will be returning for our anniversary dinner as it's such a romantic setting. We loved it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PattiDined on 8/24/2014We had a fabulous meal at Ruth's Chris during Restaurant Week. The steaks were beyond delicious and perfectly cooked. I would definitely recommend the blue cheese crust. Sides and desserts were spectacular as wall. Overall one of the best meals I've had in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingFoodieQueenDined on 8/24/2014I am super excited that this restaurant is back in Denver. The service was excellent and the food was outstanding. The steak was melt in your mouth delicious. You've never had a real steak until you have had a Ruth's Chris steak. We had the steak off of the Restaurant Week menu; however, we have dined at this restaurant in other states paying the regular price. It is worth every $.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RUTHS CHRISCANONDined on 8/23/2014Everything was outstanding, a little out of our budget to make it a regular thingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.