Ruth's Chris Steak House - Coral Gables
2320 Salzedo Street
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Coral Gables
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3823/Coral-Gables
- Phone: 3054618360
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Friday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Rodger Ortiz
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Coral Gables, FL - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris - Coral Gables can accommodate from 12 to 100 guests for private dining.
- Private Party Contact: Samuel Guido-Cisneros 8772321174
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Coral Gables
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Coral Gables, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Coral Gables - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Coral Gables reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (62)notable wine list (31)romantic (30)good for groups (30)fit for foodies (16)neighborhood gem (16)great for brunch (9)great for lunch (8)vibrant bar scene (6)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (5)hot spot (5)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Nice placeRubiVIPDined on 8/23/2014Really Good crabcakes and awesome porterhouse, low lights makes it a good romantic place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeFoodcomaDined on 8/23/2014Great place to celebrate any special occasion! Great food, wine list and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steakhouse in MiamiFumaDined on 8/18/2014the best steakhouse in Miami from years quality, service and ambienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No bad surprisesGMasDined on 8/17/2014Our food was prepared perfectly and great service as well. Great wine list too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RosiDined on 8/16/2014Great food, great value with Miami Spice, and great serviceSpecial Features:
- Elegant restaurantMerciDined on 8/15/2014The place is elegant and classic. The staff goes out if their way to serve customers from the moment you step in until the time you leave. The food is perfect and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BUTTER, BUTTER, BUTTER EVERYWHEREBlinddogDined on 8/14/2014The crabatini was awesome, the Miami Nice menu (Caesar salad, petite filet/shrimp) was very good. The raviolis should not been on the menu--the concoction was oily--buttery--too much butter. It was returned. The cheesecake desert was divine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magnificent!aranelDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I had a wonderful dinner and she loved the ambiance. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurantjorgevellosoDined on 7/26/2014Nice restaurant but we arrived like 10pm and the waiters was rushing us to finish to close the restaurant. A restaurant like this wouldn't allow that kind of attitude. Conclusion: DO NOT GO TO THIS RESTAURANT after 9pm.Special Features:
- CE49VIPDined on 7/26/2014We are a regular at Ruth Chris. We enjoy the service at the Bar. We sit at the bar but frequently order from the main dining menu. The reception assumes when you sit at the bar, the client will order from the bar menu. This is a bad assumption. They should take care of their regular clients better. Seldom do we receive credit for visiting Ruth Chris weekly once or twice a week. The guys at the bar keep regulars returning. Food is consistent.Special Features:
- luvfoodDined on 7/21/2014Once again, we truly enjoyed our dining experience at Ruths' Chris. Jefferson our waiter was excellent. The steak was cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- Best steaks in all MiamijackVIPDined on 7/5/2014For the best Steak ever anywhere in miami, this is the place. We love it, my wife who barely eats an entire meal ever, finished her entire steak, I was like. . Looks like you enjoyed it. She loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Regular steak housethefoodieDined on 6/27/2014This is a regular steak house, we tried the scallops and nothing special.Special Features:
- Family FavoriteWvazquezmiamiDined on 6/26/2014This is one of our family's favorite. From adults to teens to small children in our family, we all enjoy every meal we have there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MGM1Dined on 6/23/2014Service was very slow and not attentive Shrimp plate was too soggy and shrimp over cookedSpecial Features:
- It could be betterenjoy2dineDined on 6/20/2014Overall, the restaurant was good, but I ordered the Fillet and shrimp and the fillet was full you fatty meet. I always know fillet supposed to be lean. Also the cheese cake had too much flour instead of cream cheeseSpecial Features:
- PorterhouseCorkage618Dined on 6/18/2014The Porterhouse is consistently one of the best steaks in South Florida. The sides could use some freshening up. Bar area for dining is uniquely fantastic.Special Features:
- ddjrDined on 6/17/2014Consistently good food, excellent steaks, comfortable atmosphere and attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarmattDined on 6/15/2014The restaurant is excellent, the food and the services was also excellent.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014We love a good steak dinner but we were not impressed with the quality of the steak. My filet mignon was super small and had fat, yuk. Our waiter was nice but did not tell us about the different sauces available for our steak. I looked at a nearby table and noticed they had sauces. By the time we located our waiter and we requested the bourblanc sauce and it came, half of our small steak had already been eaten. I advised the waiter I did not want my dessert and asked him to pack it up but he kept insisting it was small and brought it out to me anyway. I felt to embarrassed to argue with him since neighboring tables could hear. I just left it and my husband took a bite. To add insult to injury, the valet was $8 for 2 hrs. Rip off!
- always goodGerryDined on 6/14/2014Helpful staff and great food. Highly recommend. Bradley was great as always. Will definetly repeatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakCaptivatingDined on 6/14/2014The food was absolutely delicious. Highly recommend the filet mignonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PinkpantherDined on 6/13/2014Have eaten at Ruth's Chris before. Always enjoy the food,service and atmosphere. Looking forward to next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodFreshDined on 6/6/2014Food was fantastic. All of the side dishes were served super hot. Steaks were on sizzling plates and properly prepared as ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mmbtwinkleDined on 6/6/2014Enjoyable evening with friends. The bartenders know how to make a negroni . . . not a famous drink . . . We all left with bellies full and with satisfaction. Thank you.Special Features:
- Titan2Dined on 6/2/2014It would have been very nice to have the water refill before the end of the meal. Service depends on the waiter you get. Food is consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CE49VIPDined on 5/30/2014As always, perfect in every aspect. Great service, food and wine. We visit very frequently.Special Features:
- DoriVIPDined on 5/25/2014Always excellent food and service! Consistently right on target with drinks, food, wines, main entrees and desserts! Nothing on the menu is below excellent! Location great! Service is top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Other Ruth's Chris's are Better!fescobar1VIPDined on 5/20/2014I ordered the Veal Osso Bucco Ravioli which was very nice & I had not had before, but the steak was just OK, not amazing as they serve it in Ruth's Chris San Salvador, this is the Ruth's Chris I recommend going to if you ever have the chance to travel there.
- The following 505 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Coral Gables reviews archive.
- Long time customerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/28/2014I've been to almost 10 locations across the states many times, this was one of the worst prepared steaks I've had. With so many other premium steakhouse nearby, skip this Ruth.
- Very good but one step from greatFrancisHDined on 4/26/2014Great service, and good food but the steak lacked consistency and the swordfish special was nothing special. New York was solid and tasty, but my kids both took Filet and one was good but the other not so good which had veins and making it somewhat tough. And the swordfish was generally tasteless except for the butter it was sitting in.
- Great DiningLindaDined on 4/25/2014One of our favorite restaurants. They serve great cocktails, their steaks are excellent and cooked to perfection. Both food and service are outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinneri82dayVIPDined on 4/24/2014I arrived at 6 party of 2. Service and food was great. Nice and quite at that time of day. Our server John did a great job with the wine and Sergio the servers assistant was on point with keeping things tidy. Great teamSpecial Features:
- BettyVIPDined on 4/18/2014THe service was slow unusual for that particular location, food was ok meat i guess salads quality went down perhpas because of the EASTER HOLIDAY .. hope next time is better we always enjoyed the place
- Very Bad Ruth's ChrisgreatVIPDined on 4/11/2014My wife and I eat at Ruth's Chris monthly. It is one of our favorite places to eat. We live in Indianapolis and eat at them often when we travel. This one did not get my wife's steak cooked right after sending it back. Mine was cooked ok but did not have the taste I am used to at Ruth's Chris. Service was a struggle also. I had to go find the manager to get my bill so I could pay for this horrible meal and leave. I do not recommend this location. we are eating at the one back in our hometown tonight just to make it up to her. I hope if you try this location. you have a better experience than we did. I threw $180 away on a poor meal.Special Features:
- Outstanding service and foodRaymacDined on 3/22/2014Outstanding service and food quality. Never a disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Heavy and FatteningLulabirdVIPDined on 3/22/2014This is an ideal restaurant if you have no cares about eating healthy. Of course, it's a steak house yet, there should be sufficient options if you are not a meat eater. They were out of Maine lobster at 7;30 on a Saturday night. Everything was doused in butter and/or cream. The healthier choice was a seabass or barbeque shrimp. The sea bass was good but the BBQ shrimp was inundated with heavy sauce served on of a very rich mashed potatoes. It's no wonder that the majority of diners were quite heavy. Our meat eaters were happy with their steaks.Special Features:
- Excellent food, unattentive serviceLewisDined on 3/20/2014We went to the restaurant to celebrate my son's birthday, at the beginning the service was just ok, but after the food was served the waiter (David) just disappeared, we finished the main course, and after 15 minutes waiting for the waiter to order desserts we asked another server to help us out, He talked to our waiter but He came to help us after another 5 minutes so we decided to leave without dessert and finish the occasion at home. The food was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything on pointKfamily4VIPDined on 3/20/2014It was anniversary time and this Ruth's chris did not disappoint. They even had a special table with decorations and card all ready. While this was great the food and service was fantastic.Special Features:
- Excellent for special occasions!CarolineDined on 3/15/2014We wish we could go every week! But budget being what it is, we reserve our trips here for special occasions. The food is excellent and the service awesome. My soup (on the classic menu) was of the right balance of taste - not sure how they can do any better. The rest of meals were fantastic too. We just wish we could go more often :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.