Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park
267 Marietta St.
Atlanta, GA 30313Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://ruthschris.net/reservations/centennial-park/
- Phone: 4042236500x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Nightly: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Charles Pridgen
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth's Chris and treat your special guests to an unforgettable dining experience. Here you will find a wide array of information to help guide you through your event planning process at our restaurants located in metropolitan Atlanta, Birmingham and Huntsville, Alabama, and Columbia, Greenville, and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
It will be our pleasure to host your next party, meeting or banquet. To learn how, just visit us at: http://ruthschris.net/private_dining
- Private Party Facilities: Delectable. Intimate. Impressive.
Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth’s Chris and treat your special guests to unforgettable dining for your next business gathering, family celebration, or anything in between.
- Private Party Contact: Chelsea Martinez 678-686-0736x
- Entertainment: PRIME TIME MENU
Enjoy a full 3-course meal including your choice of soup or salad, an entree, a personal side and your choice of dessert starting at $42.00 (plus tax and gratuity). Offered daily until 6:30 PM. To view details, go to: http://ruthschris.net/primetime
HALF-OFF PRIME BITES DURING RUTH'S HOUR
Ruth's Chris is thrilled to offer our Prime Bites Bar Menu with half-priced bar menu items during special Ruth's Hours. To view details, go to: http://ruthschris.net/primebites
- Special Events: Visit us at http://ruthschris.net/events to view our special menus and events.
- Cross Street: Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
- Public Transit: A short walk away from CNN Center, Philips Arena, the Georgia World Congress Center, the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Dome.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Validated Valet Parking available at the entrance of the Embassy Suites hotel on Marietta Street.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park
Your first visit will tell you why serious steak lovers around the world choose to dine at Ruth's Chris Steak House. Ruth's Chris is acclaimed world-wide for its USDA Prime Midwestern beef - aged to perfection, broiled at 1800 degrees to lock in the corn-fed flavor and served the signature Ruth's Chris way ... SIZZLING. Live Maine lobster, a mouthwatering Ahi Tuna Stack, and prime veal and lamb are equally as outstanding. You'll also enjoy New Orleans inspired appetizers like Barbecued Shrimp and Mushrooms Stuffed with Crabmeat. Salads, vegetables and potatoes are generous enough to share. And, to complement your dining experience select a sumptuous wine from Ruth's Chris' award-winning wine list that boasts over 200 select vintages. Top it all off with a delectable Ruth's Chris dessert - like the Warm Apple Crumb Tart or the Chocolate Sin Cake. Stunning views of Centennial Olympic Park, too. This is one big, thick juicy experience that is sure to excite all your senses.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park reviews from OpenTable diners
73 reviews since May 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (44)romantic (27)good for groups (19)fit for foodies (18)scenic view (13)notable wine list (13)neighborhood gem (7)great for lunch (7)hot spot (5)late-night find (5)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014We had a nice time and the food was very good. However we were seated in the back right across from the preparation area (kitchen) and the noise level was high. I don't like watching my food as well as others being prepared in an establishment like that one. In the future we will probably go to another Ruth Chris in another part of town. We came here because it was close to our event. I recommend expansion and moving the tables from the back by the kitchen area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overlooked and dirtyPhilDined on 9/20/2014We go to Ruth's Chris all the time and this one was a bit of a disappoinemt. Our steaks were significantly overlooked and we found the cleanliness to be less than desired (ie bathrooms)Special Features:
- Pretty goodABurkeyDined on 9/19/2014The food was great as always it was just our waiter that I found to be annoying. For instance, I had on a dark dress and had requested a dark napkin from the water server- thus not using the white one. When our food came the annoying waiter kept trying to put the white one in my lap despite me telling him no and that I already had one... And he wasn't overly attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/19/2014We ate here before a concert at Phillips Arena. Great food. Great service and a short walk to the arena.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014My husband and I had a wonderful night celebrating our 20th anniversay there. Everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentPastorMichelle46Dined on 9/14/2014My husband and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary. Had a wonderful time and experience. Will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvfoodDined on 9/9/2014Salads were fine. Meat was tasty but was close to well done although we had asked for medium rare. When we commented to the waiter he said it was just the lighting in the restaurant. I have been to many other Ruth Chris restaurants and this one doesn't live up to the other one's we have eaten at.
- Gag77Dined on 9/8/2014Buy a 2011 wine but get a 2012 not same but at the same price!Special Features:
- Average FoodAverageDined on 9/6/2014We enjoyed the ambience and service. Our waiter, Ron was kind and attentive. The food was average. I have always loved Ruth Chris for its flavorful and tasty food. But this time I was disappointed. This was not an excellent experience.Special Features:
- Not Disappointed YetFoodieOnSundayDined on 9/5/2014I've been to this Ruth's Chris twice now--once for lunch and once for dinner. The only thing I ordered both times was the Caesar salad. After trying a variety of dishes, I was not disappointed in anything. Of course the steaks are fantastic, but the fingerling potatoes are definitely something to try and the bread pudding with whiskey sauce is sinful. The service was prompt, and not "stuffy". It is a nice restaraunt, but it doesn't make you feel self conscious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JMic02Dined on 9/5/2014There wasnt much flavor to the ribeyes.just thought it would be a better meal for $125.00 for two. Service was good though.Special Features:
- Not up to standardTerriDined on 8/31/2014My family and I love Ruth's Chris and enjoy visiting in various cities. While we were not disappointed with the food during our lunch on Sunday 8/31 in Atlanta, we were disappointed in the overall service. Our lunch took more than 2 hours!Special Features:
- BamagirlDined on 8/29/2014The food was excellent as was the service and the pricing. Couldn't have found a better meal anywhereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- G-R-E-A-T Dining in AtlantawilliebbDined on 8/19/2014The experience was great as we celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary. The food was cooked perfectly and the atmosphere and service was great. Our first visit to a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse will certainly not be our last visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruths Chris VisitGotbeefDined on 8/19/2014The meal was cooked and prepared very well. We were disappointed to be informed that the kitchen had run out of mushrooms as an accompaniment to the steaks. Service was OK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine diningPKMazDined on 8/19/2014Excellent steak and attentive server as always. Fine wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014I think the drinks were amazing and I loved the steak. I did not like the salad though. It was gross. Also you could at least have one side item with the steak. There is no reason for it to all be separate. All restaurants offer a side with the meal. I did like it but I probably will not come back. There was nothing that made it that special to were I would want to return instead of trying somewhere new. The wait staff was very nice though. Although they did not offer and steak sauce with our steak or ask us if it was prepared properly. There are not enough appetizers to choose from either.Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris???????BLAHDined on 8/15/2014I expected to be WOWED by EVERYTHING here. I haven't been to Ruth's Chris in several years, and nothing is inspiring me to return any time soon. I felt like everything I ate, AND experienced was just ONE STEP above Longhorn. No, seriously. The name said Ruth's Chris, but, white tablecloths aside, nothing stood out, from decor, to ambiance, to service TO FOOD. Nothing. It was a HO-HUM experience.Special Features:
- Surprisingly Disappointing!AlwaysDiningOutVIPDined on 8/12/2014Very disappointing experience. Not up to Ruth's Chris standards. Wait service was slow and spotty. Food was disappointing. Shrimp had no flavor. One person's order was completely wrong. One person asked for a medium rare steak and came without any red and was extremely fatty. Staff was confused when delivering food to the table and had no idea which food was for which person and stood there and debated it between two people for a long time. My co-workers and I went to dinner with customers, so it was very embarrasing. Will not be going back to this location.
- Nothing Less Than AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/4/2014I had a surprise birthday dinner for my boyfriend. I invited his family and friends! The staff was AMAZING in assisting me with the surprise and allowed everyone to be seated before I arrived with my guy. The waiter was awesome! The food was AMAZING! The restaurant was clean and sooo extravagant. We had a GREAT time for his birthday! I will definitely visit this Ruth Chris! I loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/30/2014Over cooked steaks and no one ever asked if our meal was prepared correctly. Potatoes and spinach tasted like the were out of a can or from frozen foods section at a grocery store. Service and food were not even close to what we expected for a $150 meal
- BillBillDined on 7/27/2014Our anniversary 46 years Great service, David and staff insured we had a great eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningGreadFoodDined on 7/23/2014I had read the previous reviews some of which were not so great on the service level. I must say the service level was perfect and the food was out of this world. The food was prepared exquisitely and the service appeared as if a ghost look over our shoulder to meet our every need. I can't say enough good about this place.Special Features:
- Always a great time at Ruth's ChrisGreatTimeDined on 7/19/2014My wife and I have been going to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for eleven years. We can honestly say we never had a bad experience there. Our food is always cooked to our desired temperature, the drinks are delicious, and the staff anticipates our needs. We find an excuse to treat ourselves to their flavorful steaks. We have been to a few steak houses in the Atlanta area and we compare them to our experiences at Ruth Chris. The sizzling plates at Ruth Chris ranks high on our list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best CalamariDebbieDined on 7/17/2014The Calamari was delicious, as well as the martinis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodFantasticVIPDined on 7/12/2014We started off with uninterested hostess!! We were early & told to wait in bar (empty) After a drink & 20 min. We saw her in the bar talking so we decided to ask to be seated & we were right away. In a corner in the back room. (Half empty room) After that everything changed - great food & ok waiter. Bone end rib eye the best!!!
- rolltide1Dined on 7/12/2014We did not find the service to be very good at this Ruth's Chris. We wanted to order a cheese cake for desert but he stated we had to have their complimentary desert first ( which seemed to be some kind of bananna bread with raisons, which my wife doesn't like raisons) before they would give us the cheese cake. We did not bother with ordering anything else. For a $210.00 for two we were not happy with the end result.Special Features:
- JUST RIGHT!!!CROWNROYALDined on 7/8/2014RUTH CHRIS STEAK HOUSE @ CENTENNIAL PARK WAS A GREAT NIGHT OUT. THE AMBIENCE AND THE VIEW OF THE PARK WAS OUSTANDING. THE FOOD AND THE SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MY NEXT NIGHT OUTSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014I enjoyed every bit of this restaurant, I order the new york strip which was cooked superbly without issue.Special Features:
- DisappointedGoGetterDined on 6/29/2014This was my first time going to this location. The food was prepared very well the service at this location was where the wheels came off this puppy. We asked for fresh bread when our salads came out we never got it. I ran dry on water three times. Servers seemed to be more concerned about their conversations than serving their tables.
- Birthday DinnerScottDined on 6/28/2014The food was excellent, service a little slow. Wasn't very crowded especially for a Saturday night. The waiter explained everything in detail and was perfect in every way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Atlanta Ruth's ChrisHalzersEateryDined on 6/27/2014An overall amazing dining experience! Food was fantastic, wonderful atmosphere and ambiance! Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Over the TopTravelgirl67Dined on 6/27/2014From start to finish, our dining experience at Ruth's Chris Steak House was incredible. The food was amazing and the staff was very professional and attentive. This was definitely a five star experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/23/2014Olson was a fabulous waiter. He definitely added fun and liveliness to our experience. He also was very helpful in selecting wines and we enjoyed his recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014Took clients to lunch and this was a perfect choice. Food was delicious, service excellent and ambience was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysTheMrsDined on 6/15/2014I went with my husband Sunday evening, and we had a great dinner. Our steaks were cooked to perfection, nothing was out of place and our waiter was very personable. The crab cakes were also a winner. We were so full, we had to take dessert to-go, but this is my favorite Ruth's Chris in Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fruit Fly ProblemBanker48VIPDined on 6/15/2014I would like to say that I enjoyed my experience here but I can not. The food was good but the fact that fruit fly kept flying around spoiled my dinner plus the waiter was not thst good. We mention to the waiter about the nets problem and he immediately said it was fruit flys. So they are aware if the problem. I guess they decided not to do anything. I would not go back. To expense for a horrible experience.
- LongtallfoodieDined on 6/14/2014Great view of Centennial Park. Wonderful service ~ Steaks were overcooked (no pink) which I've never experienced from a Ruth's Chris. New wine list was wonderful. Will return.Special Features:
- The following 572 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park reviews archive.
- good servicecarlsuebDined on 5/25/2014We enjoyed the service wine and food but were VERY aware of the price which put a little tension in the air. Our waiter was Fabulous:) Had a great meanSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thoroughly enjoyed itsmileskeeperDined on 5/24/2014My husband and I were concerned about recent reviews. Everything we experienced was spot on. We went earlier on Saturday evening and it was not over crowded or noisy. We enjoyed how green the view was. The steak and everything was great. We appreciated the price fixed selections, our appetites are smaller.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.