Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park
267 Marietta St.
Atlanta, GA 30313Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://ruthschris.net/reservations/centennial-park/
- Phone: 4042236500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Nightly: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Charles Pridgen
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth's Chris and treat your special guests to an unforgettable dining experience. Here you will find a wide array of information to help guide you through your event planning process at our restaurants located in metropolitan Atlanta, Birmingham and Huntsville, Alabama, and Columbia, Greenville, and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
It will be our pleasure to host your next party, meeting or banquet. To learn how, just visit us at: http://ruthschris.net/private_dining
- Private Party Facilities: Delectable. Intimate. Impressive.
Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth’s Chris and treat your special guests to unforgettable dining for your next business gathering, family celebration, or anything in between.
- Private Party Contact: Tippa McClure 6786860709
- Entertainment: PRIME TIME MENU
Enjoy a full 3-course meal including your choice of soup or salad, an entree, a personal side and your choice of dessert starting at $42.00 (plus tax and gratuity). Offered daily until 6:30 PM. To view details, go to: http://ruthschris.net/primetime
HALF-OFF PRIME BITES DURING RUTH'S HOUR
Ruth's Chris is thrilled to offer our Prime Bites Bar Menu with half-priced bar menu items during special Ruth's Hours. To view details, go to: http://ruthschris.net/primebites
- Special Events: Visit us at http://ruthschris.net/events to view our special menus and events.
- Cross Street: Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
- Public Transit: A short walk away from CNN Center, Philips Arena, the Georgia World Congress Center, the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Dome.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Validated Valet Parking available at the entrance of the Embassy Suites hotel on Marietta Street.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park
Your first visit will tell you why serious steak lovers around the world choose to dine at Ruth's Chris Steak House. Ruth's Chris is acclaimed world-wide for its USDA Prime Midwestern beef - aged to perfection, broiled at 1800 degrees to lock in the corn-fed flavor and served the signature Ruth's Chris way ... SIZZLING. Live Maine lobster, a mouthwatering Ahi Tuna Stack, and prime veal and lamb are equally as outstanding. You'll also enjoy New Orleans inspired appetizers like Barbecued Shrimp and Mushrooms Stuffed with Crabmeat. Salads, vegetables and potatoes are generous enough to share. And, to complement your dining experience select a sumptuous wine from Ruth's Chris' award-winning wine list that boasts over 200 select vintages. Top it all off with a delectable Ruth's Chris dessert - like the Warm Apple Crumb Tart or the Chocolate Sin Cake. Stunning views of Centennial Olympic Park, too. This is one big, thick juicy experience that is sure to excite all your senses.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (47)romantic (28)good for groups (20)scenic view (16)notable wine list (15)fit for foodies (11)great for lunch (9)great for brunch (6)late-night find (6)hot spot (6)great for outdoor dining (5)neighborhood gem (5)vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- G-R-E-A-T Dining in AtlantaOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/19/2014The experience was great as we celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary. The food was cooked perfectly and the atmosphere and service was great. Our first visit to a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse will certainly not be our last visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruths Chris VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014The meal was cooked and prepared very well. We were disappointed to be informed that the kitchen had run out of mushrooms as an accompaniment to the steaks. Service was OK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine diningPKMazDined on 8/19/2014Excellent steak and attentive server as always. Fine wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014I think the drinks were amazing and I loved the steak. I did not like the salad though. It was gross. Also you could at least have one side item with the steak. There is no reason for it to all be separate. All restaurants offer a side with the meal. I did like it but I probably will not come back. There was nothing that made it that special to were I would want to return instead of trying somewhere new. The wait staff was very nice though. Although they did not offer and steak sauce with our steak or ask us if it was prepared properly. There are not enough appetizers to choose from either.Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris???????BLAHDined on 8/15/2014I expected to be WOWED by EVERYTHING here. I haven't been to Ruth's Chris in several years, and nothing is inspiring me to return any time soon. I felt like everything I ate, AND experienced was just ONE STEP above Longhorn. No, seriously. The name said Ruth's Chris, but, white tablecloths aside, nothing stood out, from decor, to ambiance, to service TO FOOD. Nothing. It was a HO-HUM experience.Special Features:
- Surprisingly Disappointing!AlwaysDiningOutVIPDined on 8/12/2014Very disappointing experience. Not up to Ruth's Chris standards. Wait service was slow and spotty. Food was disappointing. Shrimp had no flavor. One person's order was completely wrong. One person asked for a medium rare steak and came without any red and was extremely fatty. Staff was confused when delivering food to the table and had no idea which food was for which person and stood there and debated it between two people for a long time. My co-workers and I went to dinner with customers, so it was very embarrasing. Will not be going back to this location.
- Nothing Less Than AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/4/2014I had a surprise birthday dinner for my boyfriend. I invited his family and friends! The staff was AMAZING in assisting me with the surprise and allowed everyone to be seated before I arrived with my guy. The waiter was awesome! The food was AMAZING! The restaurant was clean and sooo extravagant. We had a GREAT time for his birthday! I will definitely visit this Ruth Chris! I loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/30/2014Over cooked steaks and no one ever asked if our meal was prepared correctly. Potatoes and spinach tasted like the were out of a can or from frozen foods section at a grocery store. Service and food were not even close to what we expected for a $150 meal
- BillBillDined on 7/27/2014Our anniversary 46 years Great service, David and staff insured we had a great eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningGreadFoodDined on 7/23/2014I had read the previous reviews some of which were not so great on the service level. I must say the service level was perfect and the food was out of this world. The food was prepared exquisitely and the service appeared as if a ghost look over our shoulder to meet our every need. I can't say enough good about this place.Special Features:
- Always a great time at Ruth's ChrisGreatTimeDined on 7/19/2014My wife and I have been going to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for eleven years. We can honestly say we never had a bad experience there. Our food is always cooked to our desired temperature, the drinks are delicious, and the staff anticipates our needs. We find an excuse to treat ourselves to their flavorful steaks. We have been to a few steak houses in the Atlanta area and we compare them to our experiences at Ruth Chris. The sizzling plates at Ruth Chris ranks high on our list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best CalamariDebbieDined on 7/17/2014The Calamari was delicious, as well as the martinis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodFantasticVIPDined on 7/12/2014We started off with uninterested hostess!! We were early & told to wait in bar (empty) After a drink & 20 min. We saw her in the bar talking so we decided to ask to be seated & we were right away. In a corner in the back room. (Half empty room) After that everything changed - great food & ok waiter. Bone end rib eye the best!!!
- rolltide1Dined on 7/12/2014We did not find the service to be very good at this Ruth's Chris. We wanted to order a cheese cake for desert but he stated we had to have their complimentary desert first ( which seemed to be some kind of bananna bread with raisons, which my wife doesn't like raisons) before they would give us the cheese cake. We did not bother with ordering anything else. For a $210.00 for two we were not happy with the end result.Special Features:
- JUST RIGHT!!!CROWNROYALDined on 7/8/2014RUTH CHRIS STEAK HOUSE @ CENTENNIAL PARK WAS A GREAT NIGHT OUT. THE AMBIENCE AND THE VIEW OF THE PARK WAS OUSTANDING. THE FOOD AND THE SERVICE WAS VERY GOOD. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MY NEXT NIGHT OUTSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014I enjoyed every bit of this restaurant, I order the new york strip which was cooked superbly without issue.Special Features:
- DisappointedGoGetterDined on 6/29/2014This was my first time going to this location. The food was prepared very well the service at this location was where the wheels came off this puppy. We asked for fresh bread when our salads came out we never got it. I ran dry on water three times. Servers seemed to be more concerned about their conversations than serving their tables.
- Birthday DinnerScottDined on 6/28/2014The food was excellent, service a little slow. Wasn't very crowded especially for a Saturday night. The waiter explained everything in detail and was perfect in every way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Atlanta Ruth's ChrisHalzersEateryDined on 6/27/2014An overall amazing dining experience! Food was fantastic, wonderful atmosphere and ambiance! Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Over the TopTravelgirl67Dined on 6/27/2014From start to finish, our dining experience at Ruth's Chris Steak House was incredible. The food was amazing and the staff was very professional and attentive. This was definitely a five star experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/23/2014Olson was a fabulous waiter. He definitely added fun and liveliness to our experience. He also was very helpful in selecting wines and we enjoyed his recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014Took clients to lunch and this was a perfect choice. Food was delicious, service excellent and ambience was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysTheMrsDined on 6/15/2014I went with my husband Sunday evening, and we had a great dinner. Our steaks were cooked to perfection, nothing was out of place and our waiter was very personable. The crab cakes were also a winner. We were so full, we had to take dessert to-go, but this is my favorite Ruth's Chris in Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fruit Fly ProblemBanker48VIPDined on 6/15/2014I would like to say that I enjoyed my experience here but I can not. The food was good but the fact that fruit fly kept flying around spoiled my dinner plus the waiter was not thst good. We mention to the waiter about the nets problem and he immediately said it was fruit flys. So they are aware if the problem. I guess they decided not to do anything. I would not go back. To expense for a horrible experience.
- LongtallfoodieDined on 6/14/2014Great view of Centennial Park. Wonderful service ~ Steaks were overcooked (no pink) which I've never experienced from a Ruth's Chris. New wine list was wonderful. Will return.Special Features:
- good servicecarlsuebDined on 5/25/2014We enjoyed the service wine and food but were VERY aware of the price which put a little tension in the air. Our waiter was Fabulous:) Had a great meanSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thoroughly enjoyed itsmileskeeperDined on 5/24/2014My husband and I were concerned about recent reviews. Everything we experienced was spot on. We went earlier on Saturday evening and it was not over crowded or noisy. We enjoyed how green the view was. The steak and everything was great. We appreciated the price fixed selections, our appetites are smaller.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special lunch--forget it!doctorfoodDined on 5/23/2014I noted that this was for a special occasion when I made our lunch reservation. I was asked again if this was a special occasion when we arrived (it was). No fuss was made--no special dessert, nothing. The waiter was sweet, but clearly inexperienced. When asked about the Shrimp Linguine, he said "It's pasta". The first basket of bread that was brought out contained one warm baguette and one cold baguette. The sauteed spinach was so salty it was inedible. I asked for a cappucino to have with my dessert. It arrived when I was down to my last few bites of cake--and I was eating slowly. At 114$ for two people I expect better service and better quality.
- awful awful foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/22/2014I'm not even sure where to begin. The food was AWFUL! My petite filet came out sizzling on a plate of some boiling wet mess. I'm sure they just pulled it out of the microwave. The steak didn't even taste like steak (or any meat that I have eaten, for that matter). I took 2 bites and couldn't even pretend to stomach it anymore. DISGUSTING.
- Disappointeddaleb82VIPDined on 5/19/2014This Ruth's Chris is in a hotel. The atmosphere was just alright (nothing special). The service was very good. The cocktail wasn't very good, the steaks were overcooked, and the dessert menu was so limited that we went some place else for dessert. The bill was over $200 for two people. You can do better at Longhorn for $75.
- Totally DisappointingDisappointingDined on 5/15/2014I bought my husband to Ruth Chris for an intimate dinner to celebrate his birthday. Initially, the hostess was rude but she warmed up and wished him a happy birthday as I had made a note on the reservations. The battery operated candle did not work on the table we were setting at so that was a turn off because there were lots of other open tables in which the candles were working. Our waiter did not speak good English and was not very attentive; he spent a lot of time in the back and was not attentive to our table. The food was alright but I specifically asked to have the goat cheese held on my salad however my salad had numerous traces of goat cheese on it. Overall the experience was less than pleasing and I will not eat here again.
- Superb diningMarioHDined on 5/10/2014Enjoyed ever single minute of our dinner. This is our second experience with Ruth's Chris restaurant (first one in Toronto). Friendly staff, excellence in service and they know all the ins and outs of what they serve very well. Our food was absolutly tasty, as for the wine only high quality. Our attendant pointed out the Chefs 4 course menu. Each dish was perfect. We will be back for sure!Special Features:
- Nice in AtlantaHiroshiDined on 5/3/2014Food was good but service was not good. Not warm, not thinking much of customers. Quite not same as 2002 I visited. Sorry!Special Features:
- The following 563 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park reviews archive.
- Best in downtown AtlantaWeeklyTravelerDined on 4/30/2014They do a great job. It's everything you expect a great Steakhouse to be!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerHvilledudeDined on 4/26/2014Food and service was great but the bar area was extremely loud. The only part of our dinner experience that we really didn't like. Really loud and obnoxious. I didn't know this was going to be a sports bar! Probably will not be back to this Ruth Chris due to the noise of the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was just poorPartyof3withwineDined on 4/25/2014You would think a $500 dinner for 3 would be fantastic. You would be wrong. There wasn't anything specifically bad, just overall food quality was poor. For example the $90 porterhouse for two was so riddled with gristle, it should never have been served. That happens, but shouldn't have been served. They cut it and could have noticed before presenting to paying customers. Just poor.
- I loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014I was in a group of 6. Just getting over Lent, I was looking forward to enjoying meat. 5 of us ordered the Petite Filet and it was fantastic. The server explained the sides. We ordered 3 and they were also fantastic. I will be backSpecial Features:
- Eater LunchCeCeDined on 4/20/2014My filet had grizzle in it which for the price I do not believe should happen. We were not allowed in the main dining room which did not open until 5. If I had known this I think we would have gone somewhere else. I would not recommend this location to anyone in the future.Special Features:
- Some what disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/15/2014This was my second time eating from this resturant. I had bragged to coworkers about how awesome my first steak was there. This time however it wasn't as good and my friends filet was tuff and overcooked. The chef cooked another which was perfect. Overall a good night out but I probably won't be back for a while but only because I don't get to Atlanta very often and try to eat somewhere different each time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the AmbienceEbieDined on 4/11/2014I had my birthday dinner here and the ambience was extremely nice. The dim lights, the city/park view all contributed to the elegant setting. The food was good, it could have been better then this Restuarant would be five star. The spicy lobster appetizer was really good, a must try. The stuff chicken was also great. I would dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.