Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park
267 Marietta St.
Atlanta, GA 30313Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://ruthschris.net/reservations/centennial-park/
- Phone: (404) 223-6500
- Hours of Operation:
Dining Room Hours:
Lunch Served Daily: 11 AM – 3 PM
Dinner Served Nightly: 3 PM – 11 PM
2014 Special Holiday Hours:
Thanksgiving: 11 AM – 10 PM
Christmas Eve: 11 AM – 10 PM
Christmas Day: 11:30 AM – 10 PM
New Years Eve: 11 AM – Midnight
New Years Day: 11:30 AM – 10 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Charles Pridgen
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth's Chris and treat your special guests to an unforgettable dining experience. Here you will find a wide array of information to help guide you through your event planning process at our restaurants located in metropolitan Atlanta, Birmingham and Huntsville, Alabama, and Columbia, Greenville, and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
It will be our pleasure to host your next party, meeting or banquet. To learn how, just visit us at: http://ruthschris.net/private_dining
- Private Party Facilities: Delectable. Intimate. Impressive.
Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth’s Chris and treat your special guests to unforgettable dining for your next business gathering, family celebration, or anything in between.
- Private Party Contact: Chelsea Martinez 678-686-0736x
- Entertainment: RUTH'S HOUR
Join us for Ruth’s Hour and experience Ruth’s Chris Steak House at prices that sizzle with savings. Monday – Thursday from 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM.
Click the link below to view the menu:
- Special Events: Visit us at http://ruthschris.net/events to view our special menus and events.
- Cross Street: Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
- Public Transit: A short walk away from CNN Center, Philips Arena, the Georgia World Congress Center, the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Dome.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Validated Valet Parking available at the entrance of the Embassy Suites hotel on Marietta Street.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park
Your first visit will tell you why serious steak lovers around the world choose to dine at Ruth's Chris Steak House. Ruth's Chris is acclaimed world-wide for its USDA Prime Midwestern beef - aged to perfection, broiled at 1800 degrees to lock in the corn-fed flavor and served the signature Ruth's Chris way ... SIZZLING. Live Maine lobster, a mouthwatering Ahi Tuna Stack, and prime veal and lamb are equally as outstanding. You'll also enjoy New Orleans inspired appetizers like Barbecued Shrimp and Mushrooms Stuffed with Crabmeat. Salads, vegetables and potatoes are generous enough to share. And, to complement your dining experience select a sumptuous wine from Ruth's Chris' award-winning wine list that boasts over 200 select vintages. Top it all off with a delectable Ruth's Chris dessert - like the Warm Apple Crumb Tart or the Chocolate Sin Cake. Stunning views of Centennial Olympic Park, too.This is one big, thick juicy experience that is sure to excite all your senses.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park reviews from OpenTable diners
79 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (38)romantic (27)fit for foodies (21)good for groups (19)notable wine list (16)neighborhood gem (13)scenic view (9)great for lunch (7)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (4)late-night find (4)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Romantic spotHappyDined on 11/15/2014Beautiful spot, they are pricey but the environment is just lovely for special occasions and romantic nights. Food was great and even the I love you I asked for on the desert was there, thank you for a wonderf night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service good, food lackingGeorgiaDinerDined on 11/14/2014The night started good with great service, but when the food came out we were very disappointed. I ordered a rare filet, and the steak that came out was well done. They sent it back, but by the time it came back out both of us were full. Our other food was mediocre at best. The crab cake was bland and the chicken was dry. We opted for the bread pudding dessert and were disappointed when the center was still cold.
- Waste of Time and MoneyJustHonestDined on 11/11/2014I went to Ruth Chris for my anniversary and I've had the worst experience ever! I used open table to make a reservation (9:00). I arrived at 9:00.on the dot and the hostess tells me there are no tables available?!?! I watch them seat 3 other parties before me ... They didn't honor my reservation! After being seated a little after 9:15 we go to our table sit down in the booth and there are crumbs Everywhere in the seat, the hostess said she would take care of it and have the manager come talk to us. The manager came looked at me and walked off.. Our server was the worst he came in time spans of 15 ,20, and 15 mins. This was the worst customer service I have received at a high-quality restaurant, I've gotten way better service at McDonald's.Special Features:
- Nice convenient placeRusch5Dined on 11/9/2014We were in Atlanta for a show at the World Congress and we stayed at the Embassy Suites. Ruth's was right there and we gave it a shot. Food was very good but the service was a little slow. It took 15 minutes to get our first round of drinks ordered then another 10 to actually get them. The waiter was very nice and did a good job but it seemed like the resturant was a bit understaffed. Once we got past the initial drink orders, things went much better. I would definately go back.Special Features:
- OkayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014It's an okay restaurant. Over priced, and food isn't that good. Took too long for service. Probably won't go back
- DisapointingRobertVIPDined on 11/6/2014Steak was under cooked but was taken back and cooked appropriately. Meat had an off taste. Garlic mashed potatoes were tasteless ang grainey. Service was gracious.
- Election Night DinnerPdiddyDined on 11/4/2014My wife and I ate here before going over to the GOP Election night event at the College Hall of Fame and it was perfect. I have eaten here a few times before but this was the best. We will return again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to Ruth's standardsgoodeatsVIPDined on 11/1/2014This was the worse experience I have ever had at a Ruth's. Altough there is an extensive wine list they were OUT of two of my choices. Steaks were over cooked, and plates had no signature SIZZLE when served. This of coure indicating plates were not heated properly or that they sat to long before being served.Special Features:
- Service has big effectstepupVIPDined on 11/1/2014We dine at Ruth's Chris Steak House at Centennial Park 4-6 times/year prior to attending events at Philips Arena. The entree's are almost always great, but the quality of our experiences are always affected by the quality of the server. For some reason, when we are spending $100/person for a meal, our expectations for great service goes up. This past visit, after every course, I had to wander the restaurant searching for our server. He was nowhere to be found. It got so bad, I thought we were in the middle of a shift change. It turned out he was simply everywhere but caring for us. The fried calamari was cold, the Lobster Bisque, at $15/bowl, did not have lobster in it, and we never saw a manager.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never AgainLoves2travelDined on 10/26/2014The food was at best mediocre. The restaurant was almost empty, but we were seated at a bad table. When we asked for another one, we were told we would have to walk back up to the front of the restaurant and get logged into another table. We assumed that our waitresses other tables were on the other side of the restaurant, since she would be gone for long periods of time. Refills are only available on tea and water, but we weren't told that when we ordered. Definitely would not waste our time or MONEY on this restaurant again.
- Best Birthday Lunch!!!Mani123789Dined on 10/25/2014The menu had something for everyone dining with me. The service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was okhl102705Dined on 10/24/2014I took my wife there for our anniversary. I wanted to go based on what I've heard from other people. The waiter was very good about being quick and courteous and explaining the menu. They were not very busy and it still took quite a while to get our food out. When the food did get there the steaks were bland. I expected there to be done seasoning on there and out had none. The steak was very tinder which was nice. The side dishes were a generous size that we shared. It was an ok visit overall, but for the price I want be returning.Special Features:
- AppropriateDStarksDined on 10/21/2014Took out a customer and feel that the dinner served its purpose. Nothing more, nothing less.
- Bad ServiceSudderthDined on 10/19/2014Great food but bad service ruined the meal. We had a party of 4 and when our meal came only 3 of the entrees showed up. The rest of the party was done eating before the 4th entree showed up. I might expect that at IHOP but not Ruth Chris. To make matters worse they didn't even comp the entree. I am not one to write reviews and I didn't feel I needed to bring it up while I was entertaining customers but really think the Ruth Chris location we visited needed to know.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as alwaysRfalgoutDined on 10/18/2014I always enjoy Chris's. The food was delicious and I have never been disappointed at any of their restaurants. We enjoyed the Harvest salad. It was delicious. We almost always get the Blue Cheese Wedge. We had the Ribeye, lyonaise potatoes and creamed spinach. It was all very good. I was disappointed in the reservation system. I tried reserving a table for 8:00pm on Open Table and also called and was told I could not be seated before 9:30. We showed up around 8:40 to finish watching the LSU football game in the bar before dinner, only to find at least 20 empty tables, and was told we could be seated right then. We opted to finish watching the game instead.Special Features:
- Convenient locationExgerberDined on 10/14/2014Very convenient location inside our hotel lobby area. Very good food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing evening!HappytodineDined on 10/11/2014We went as a large group for a celebration and had a good time. The service was very good with a nice quiet atmosphere. My only disappointment was that my t bone tasted a bit bland. It was a great cut of beef just not seasoned very much. Overall, we had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently outstanding diningJudithHaywardDined on 10/11/2014We make it a point to visit Ruth's Chris whenever possible. We have been to San Francisco, Lahaina, San Diego, DC, Sacramento, and now Atlanta. We have never been disappointed. The waitstaff are extraordinarily professional and accommodating, and the food is never less than perfectly prepared.Special Features:
- Bad ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014My wife and I were in town to attend the Bears/Falcons game with family and we recommended this restaurant because we've been to the location in Chicago where we live and it's flawless in every aspect. Who would think otherwise seeing as Ruth Chris has high standards. This particular experience we were wrong. My cousin's wife was brought two steaks..the first being 90% fat and no meat and the second cooked past well done when she originally asked for medium. Mashed potatoes were grainy and lumpy like they didn't heat the water enough before cooking them. My wife never got her green beans in place of the under cooked potatoes. No one should pay premium prices for the way that kitchen staff cooks. DONT EAT HERE!! Spend top dollar elsewhere!Special Features:
- rphrichDined on 10/10/2014The service was extremely slow and it took long to receive our food. One steak was cooked too well but we did not complain.Special Features:
- Disappointed First time VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Service was slow. Steak was well done when I ordered medium rare.Special Features:
- Great food, great serviceHappyCoupleDined on 10/4/2014This was a true FIND. Incredible steak, great ambiance. Service was among the best ever. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Another special dinner done rightDvilleDined on 10/4/2014We recently celebrated a new job here and were thoroughly satisfied with dinner, the restaurant and the service. Our waiter was friendly, accommodating and attentive. The food was RC's usual excellent fare, though everything could have used a little salt in my opinion. An excellent choice for a special occasion. $180 including tip for a very nice meal for two, without alcohol.Special Features:
- My best fine dining experiencethickchickDined on 10/3/2014I am very happy about my decision to include dinner at Ruth's Chris in my husband's birthday celebration. The ambience was nice, cozy, and intimate. The food was amazing. I owe a special thanks to our waiter, Olson. He was outstanding in that we walked us through the menu, pointed out his personal favorites as well as made suggestions on food choices. Olson was very attentive and had a great sense of humor. Our overall experience was amazing and I look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but not quite perfectbrl13Dined on 9/30/2014If I could give a 4.5, I would. Expectations were mostly met or exceeded. Greeted and seated right away. Water, our bottle of wine, bread and first course all came out right away and were very enjoyable. Our server was very friendly and attentive throughout the evening, and I would definitely have given 5 stars there, but it took the kitchen nearly an HOUR to prepare our steaks after having been seated after 8:15pm with the restaurant half full. One filet was slightly undercooked but the other was right on the money and both tasted incredible. Sides (creamed spinach and chipotle fingerling potatoes) were both excellent. To their credit, they comped desserts, which was appreciated, especially the amazing creme brulee.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a typical RC experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/29/2014Took my family and some friends out for dinner while on vacation this summer to RC and the food and experience was amazing. However this time and at this location it wasn't quite the same. One could argue that the food was lacking because they were so busy due to the trade show we were attending and every table was full however when entertaining clients I have a certain expectation level and unfortunately it wasn't met. Our server was great and worked hard but she didn't prepare the food.
- Food was wonderful.melotoneDined on 9/25/2014We love the server we had. She was very articulate and attentive without being too interrupting. WSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BobobDined on 9/24/2014The food was great and the service was perfect. Just I expected from Ruth's Chris.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1kitchenDined on 9/20/2014We had a nice time and the food was very good. However we were seated in the back right across from the preparation area (kitchen) and the noise level was high. I don't like watching my food as well as others being prepared in an establishment like that one. In the future we will probably go to another Ruth Chris in another part of town. We came here because it was close to our event. I recommend expansion and moving the tables from the back by the kitchen area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overlooked and dirtyPhilDined on 9/20/2014We go to Ruth's Chris all the time and this one was a bit of a disappoinemt. Our steaks were significantly overlooked and we found the cleanliness to be less than desired (ie bathrooms)Special Features:
- Pretty goodABurkeyDined on 9/19/2014The food was great as always it was just our waiter that I found to be annoying. For instance, I had on a dark dress and had requested a dark napkin from the water server- thus not using the white one. When our food came the annoying waiter kept trying to put the white one in my lap despite me telling him no and that I already had one... And he wasn't overly attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/19/2014We ate here before a concert at Phillips Arena. Great food. Great service and a short walk to the arena.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014My husband and I had a wonderful night celebrating our 20th anniversay there. Everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentPastorMichelle46Dined on 9/14/2014My husband and I celebrated our 2nd year anniversary. Had a wonderful time and experience. Will go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvfoodDined on 9/9/2014Salads were fine. Meat was tasty but was close to well done although we had asked for medium rare. When we commented to the waiter he said it was just the lighting in the restaurant. I have been to many other Ruth Chris restaurants and this one doesn't live up to the other one's we have eaten at.
- Gag77Dined on 9/8/2014Buy a 2011 wine but get a 2012 not same but at the same price!Special Features:
- Average FoodAverageDined on 9/6/2014We enjoyed the ambience and service. Our waiter, Ron was kind and attentive. The food was average. I have always loved Ruth Chris for its flavorful and tasty food. But this time I was disappointed. This was not an excellent experience.Special Features:
- Not Disappointed YetFoodieOnSundayDined on 9/5/2014I've been to this Ruth's Chris twice now--once for lunch and once for dinner. The only thing I ordered both times was the Caesar salad. After trying a variety of dishes, I was not disappointed in anything. Of course the steaks are fantastic, but the fingerling potatoes are definitely something to try and the bread pudding with whiskey sauce is sinful. The service was prompt, and not "stuffy". It is a nice restaraunt, but it doesn't make you feel self conscious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JMic02Dined on 9/5/2014There wasnt much flavor to the ribeyes.just thought it would be a better meal for $125.00 for two. Service was good though.Special Features:
- Not up to standardTerriDined on 8/31/2014My family and I love Ruth's Chris and enjoy visiting in various cities. While we were not disappointed with the food during our lunch on Sunday 8/31 in Atlanta, we were disappointed in the overall service. Our lunch took more than 2 hours!Special Features: