Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park
267 Marietta St.
Atlanta, GA 30313Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://ruthschris.net/reservations/centennial-park/
- Phone: (404) 223-6500
- Hours of Operation:
Dining Room Hours:
Lunch Served Daily: 11 AM – 3 PM
Dinner Served Nightly: 3 PM – 11 PM
2014 Special Holiday Hours:
Thanksgiving: 11 AM – 10 PM
Christmas Eve: 11 AM – 10 PM
Christmas Day: 11:30 AM – 10 PM
New Years Eve: 11 AM – Midnight
New Years Day: 11:30 AM – 10 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Charles Pridgen
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth's Chris and treat your special guests to an unforgettable dining experience. Here you will find a wide array of information to help guide you through your event planning process at our restaurants located in metropolitan Atlanta, Birmingham and Huntsville, Alabama, and Columbia, Greenville, and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
It will be our pleasure to host your next party, meeting or banquet. To learn how, just visit us at: http://ruthschris.net/private_dining
- Private Party Facilities: Delectable. Intimate. Impressive.
Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth’s Chris and treat your special guests to unforgettable dining for your next business gathering, family celebration, or anything in between.
- Private Party Contact: Chelsea Martinez 678-686-0736x
- Entertainment: RUTH'S HOUR
Join us for Ruth’s Hour and experience Ruth’s Chris Steak House at prices that sizzle with savings. Monday – Thursday from 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM.
Click the link below to view the menu:
- Special Events: Visit us at http://ruthschris.net/events to view our special menus and events.
- Cross Street: Centennial Olympic Park Dr.
- Public Transit: A short walk away from CNN Center, Philips Arena, the Georgia World Congress Center, the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Dome.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Validated Valet Parking available at the entrance of the Embassy Suites hotel on Marietta Street.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park
Your first visit will tell you why serious steak lovers around the world choose to dine at Ruth's Chris Steak House. Ruth's Chris is acclaimed world-wide for its USDA Prime Midwestern beef - aged to perfection, broiled at 1800 degrees to lock in the corn-fed flavor and served the signature Ruth's Chris way ... SIZZLING. Live Maine lobster, a mouthwatering Ahi Tuna Stack, and prime veal and lamb are equally as outstanding. You'll also enjoy New Orleans inspired appetizers like Barbecued Shrimp and Mushrooms Stuffed with Crabmeat. Salads, vegetables and potatoes are generous enough to share. And, to complement your dining experience select a sumptuous wine from Ruth's Chris' award-winning wine list that boasts over 200 select vintages. Top it all off with a delectable Ruth's Chris dessert - like the Warm Apple Crumb Tart or the Chocolate Sin Cake. Stunning views of Centennial Olympic Park, too.This is one big, thick juicy experience that is sure to excite all your senses.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Centennial Park reviews from OpenTable diners
79 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (38)romantic (27)fit for foodies (21)good for groups (19)notable wine list (16)neighborhood gem (13)scenic view (9)great for lunch (7)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (6)great for brunch (4)late-night find (4)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- I found it to be an excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2009I found it to be an excellent restaurant. The food was great and so was the customer service. My daughter and I were very satisfied with everything from the meal to the service, our waitress was very friendly. My daughter had the stuffed chicken and I had the salmon, although my salmon was good the chicken was much better. I would definitely return to try more dishes. I enjoyed the experience. Thanks, LenaSpecial Features:
- Went for Restaurant Week.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/9/2009Went for Restaurant Week. The steak was great but the remainder of the meal was very average. Glad I was not paying full price!Special Features:
- The steak was not as tenderOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2009The steak was not as tender as hoped. Morton's was betterSpecial Features:
- This was my first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2009This was my first visit to Ruth's Chris and overall it was a pleasant experience. It has an easy sophistication that is not pretentious (you could wear your “good jeans” if you wanted to). The meal (I had the filet and my wife had the salmon) was excellent except the filet was a little overdone on the outside making it tough to cut. Aside from that it was an excellent dining experience.Special Features:
- This was my first dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2009This was my first dining experience at this location and it was great. The staff was friendly and pleasant and the meal was awsome.Special Features:
- I love Ruth Chris steaks.Panda4269Dined on 8/8/2009I love Ruth Chris steaks. On this particular visit, there were 5 diners. 4 of the diners at the table had their steak cooked either too well or not well enough. A little frustrating...service was only ok.Special Features:
- Our night at Ruth's ChrisOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/8/2009Our night at Ruth's Chris was not the perfect dining experience. Our entrees arrived before most of our party was half way finished their salad. We were expected to hand our plates to the server to make room for the entree. We were almost finished with dessert before we could flag down our server and ask for coffee. He just didn't make himself available throughout the meal for wine and other drinks. We were participating in the Atlanta Restaurant Week and it felt like we were receiving the "low-rate" service.Special Features:
- We had a group of 6 familyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/8/2009We had a group of 6 family & friends who met at Ruth's Chris. The staff were very pleasant. We had reservations but realized we would be a few minutes late so we called to let them know. Their positive response put us at ease. Our waiter was very efficient. The food arrived timely, was hot and cooked to perfection. I will eat there again and would recommend this restaurant to my friends.Special Features:
- Both my wife and I had theOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/8/2009Both my wife and I had the "price fixe" petit filet and it was excellent. Our server was extremely courteous, our food arrived promptly. One important note: make sure you leave adequate time before your reservation to find parking.
- Our dining experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/8/2009Our dining experience was excellent. I liked the fact that our OpenTable reservation seemed to mean something to them. They treated us as if we were special and used our name, etc. Our waiter was excellent and the food was very good. Because we were there before nightfall, I could not determine if the ambiance would have been better later at night.Special Features:
- My husband and I went to threeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/7/2009My husband and I went to three restaurants during the Downtown Restaurant week - Ruth's Chris, Il Mulino, and Livingston. Ruth's Chris was definitely the best - the food, service and ambiance were all excellent. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Dessert was realy lacking.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/7/2009Dessert was realy lacking. Salad and Steak were outstanding. Nice location across from Olympic Centenial Park. Had a nice stroll after dinner.
- Great time at Ruth's Chris.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/7/2009Great time at Ruth's Chris. WE went for restaurant week. The service was great. I love how the manager was helping with every ascpect of the restaurant. He was busing tables and bringing food and still makin gpeople fee comfortable. The Petite filet was great. It was tender and cooked as I ordered it. I loved the hot plate because it kept our food warm as we ate. The stuffed chicken was great. We visited Morton's last week and Ruth's Chris was a much better experience.Special Features:
- I enjoyed dining out withOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/7/2009I enjoyed dining out with friends at Ruth's Chris during Downtown restaurant week. The food was good and we enjoyed the scenic view of Centennial Park while we dined. From the time we checked in throughout the entire meal, the service from the hostess and wait staff were excellent. I've dined at Ruth's Chris before and I would definitely visit the restaurant again.Special Features:
- The wait staff was awesome,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2009The wait staff was awesome, except for our waiter. We ordered a glass of wine only to be told it wasn't available. That's was ok, except for the waiter didn't recommend anything comprabile to the wine originally ordered. All in all, this was a good experience and we may be back.Special Features:
- The service was great. EveryoneOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/7/2009The service was great. Everyone was very friendly. The food was very good and we hope to come back soon. My only suggestion would be to advertise the parking/ marta options. For example, knowing that parking is partially validated ahead of time would be beneficial for the patron but will serve as another reason (or one less obstacle) to dining with Ruth's Chris.
- The food was good, however,theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/7/2009The food was good, however,the waiter was condesending and acted like he was doing us a favor by serving the table. He did not offer the children options unlike the host whom had already informed us of the different menu options. I would definately encourage any of my friends to avoid his service area in order to enjoy the whole dining experience.Special Features:
- Dinner was excellent. We hadFrequentDinerDined on 8/6/2009Dinner was excellent. We had to take our 9 month old and the staff was incredibly accommodating. They even played "napkin games" with her. My husband and I definitely plan to return for a more romantic dinner for two!Special Features:
- I loved my Steak, it was justOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/5/2009I loved my Steak, it was just right and to my specifications (med-rare & blackened). The jumbo shrimp addition, however, was a BIG disappointment. Not only were they NOT jumbo (try pasta shrimp sized, 25-35), but they were dry and had the texture of being microwaved. My server was nice, when I brought this to his attention, he offered to bring out more shrimp- but they were MORE of the same thing, same size, same texture. Outside of that, the ambiance, drinks and service was great. I will return.Special Features:
- It was a great meal, a littleOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/5/2009It was a great meal, a little pricey but very good.Special Features:
- This was my first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/5/2009This was my first visit to Ruth's Chris. Two of my guests have enjoyed other Ruth's Chris restaurants. We were their for about two hours -- not because we were enjoying a leisurely dinner, but because our service was so poor. 1) We had to ask for lemons for our water three times before the waiter finally brought them out. 2) The entree and sides were great - when we finally got them. It took us 45 minutes to get our salads alone. 3) Our waiter would disappear from our table for extreme lengths of time while we could clearly see him at the next table, laughing it up and even cutting the steak of that patron. We saw other guests come and go while we waited. I would go to Ruth's Chris again - but not the one at Centennial Park!
- I really like the food atOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/5/2009I really like the food at Ruth's Chris Steak House. And that's about the most positive thing that I can say about the place. It started off with the SLOW valet. If you're gonna force me to valet and then PAY, can you hire some more people to actually work there? Problem 1. On the website, they mention a dress code--business casual. ut several people in there were clearly not dressed the part. Don't make me dress up and then let everyone and their momma in. Problem 2. It was a busy night when we went (on a Wed) and we were there to celebrate a birthday. The waiter might have come to our table a total of 3 times that night. Not to mention, it took OVER an hour to get our entrees when we had ordered them right when we got there. Problem 3.Special Features:
- The dining experience andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/4/2009The dining experience and ambiance was very nice. I would recommend it to others.Special Features:
- The petit steak was delicious.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/4/2009The petit steak was delicious. I wish the potatoes were mashed instead of au gratin or however sliced fried potatoes are described. I suppose many patrons were surprised that it participated in the Downtown Atlanta Restaurant Week.
- The food and service was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/4/2009The food and service was very good. the only suggestion i would have is using a larger plate for our entrees! it was served on a small platter with the food up to the edges. I'm sure salmon and potatoes would have looked better or a larger plate with a little greenery somewhere.Special Features:
- The Steak was unbelievable!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/4/2009The Steak was unbelievable! The dessert that came with the $25 deal was gross. It was obviously out of a Mrs. Smith's box from Publix, but other than that it was great.
- This was my first time goingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/4/2009This was my first time going to any Ruth Chris' though I've heard about them for a while. The food was excellent and worth the money; however, I felt that the ambiance is not that or a $50/plate restaurant. The neon signs, table clothes, etc. seems more fitting for a regular $20/plate restaurant.
- The server was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/4/2009The server was excellent. We attended for Atlanta Restaurant Week and we really enjoyed the appetizer. My steak, though tender and juicy, was not as well seasoned as I would have expected it to be at Ruth Crisp. My husband's salmon was great. We do not eat steak often, but I would return because the service and atmosphere were great.
- Just ok... Not as nice asOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 8/4/2009Just ok... Not as nice as I thought they were rumored to be.
- I went to Ruth's during RestaurantNonCDined on 8/3/2009I went to Ruth's during Restaurant Week. The Petite Fillet was cooked to order and delicious. Unfortunately, I ordered a lobster tail also which was horrible. I would like to think that the lobster tail is much better on the regular menu. Overall, I have always enjoyed a Ruth Chris' steak...Special Features:
- Get the steak!!! It is goodKappaSquare7Dined on 8/3/2009Get the steak!!! It is good to see a place that pays so much attention to the detail of their steaks and serves it on a 500 degree plate. Your steak is warm to the last bite!Special Features:
- The food was good, but notOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/3/2009The food was good, but not as good as what I thought to be the NO.1 steak house. Other steak houses do better.Special Features:
- We had a very good meal, butOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/2/2009We had a very good meal, but the atmosphere was drab and service was not as professional as in other Ruth's Chris restaurants we have dined in. We actually noticed at the table next to us the waiters brought the mail courses before the people even finished their salads. At our table we were never offered coffee with our desserts. We tried this location because of restaurant week. Although the food was good, the overall presentation was not the same as in other Ruth's Chris restaurants.
- The food was excellent, muchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/2/2009The food was excellent, much better than I expected. Our waiter was not at the top of his game and service lacked a lot of the specials that I haad at other restauarants of this caliber. I highly recommend the food. My roasted chicken was tasty and succulent, the fries were crispy, well seasoned and melted in my mouth with just the right burst of flavor from the onions which were the perfect compliment to add flavor. I'm not a steak eater, but I tasted my husband's steak and it was tender (medium well)and flavorful (he did not add A1 steak sauce!)Special Features:
- We went to Ruth's Chris SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/2/2009We went to Ruth's Chris Steak house during the restaurant week. We had a great time there. The food was very good. The services were excellent.Special Features:
- Food and service are excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/2/2009Food and service are excellent. I have been to this particular restaurant a few times. I have not been disappointed. I would recommend this restaurant for any occasion.Special Features:
- I have no idea why I've waitedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/1/2009I have no idea why I've waited so long to experience the wonder we now know as Ruth's Chris Steak House. It was no less than magnificent. The food, the atmosphere, the service... everything was simply wonderful. I will DEFINITELY be returning. Thanks.Special Features:
- Our experience at Ruth ChrisOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/1/2009Our experience at Ruth Chris was top notch. Our waiter was wonderful, very helpful and friendly. The food was delicious. From the salad, to the steak, to the cheesecake - we were more than satisfied. We'll definitely be returning.Special Features:
- The only complaint I had wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/1/2009The only complaint I had was that I was seated in the very back of the restaurant. I probably should have done what I saw another party did, which was walk back up to the front to request another area. Other than that, my experience was superb!Special Features:
- We totally enjoyed our dinningOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/1/2009We totally enjoyed our dinning experience. It was deleciousSpecial Features: