Ruth's Chris Steak House - Cancun
Blvd Kukulcan KM 13.5 LC 166
Zona Hotelera - Plaza Kukulcan
SteakhousePrice: MXN310 to MXN500
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Cancun
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com.mx/
- Phone: 01 998 885 3301
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 1:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Creole / Cajun / Southern, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Noe Urtecho
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: At Ruth’s Chris Cancún we are able to serve groups up to 80 ppl ordering from regular menu, let them make their own choice. We also have many options if you rather want to have a set menu. Let us take care of your party and all the details. We are experts and your guest will rave about it. If you are looking for a great lunch, please don’t forget to ask for our lunch menu, you will love it. We have not private rooms but we can prepare a separate area for your party. If you are in the mood of a cocktail before your party, you will love to have it at one of the terrace we have in the mall. Of course we will take care of it, so enjoy the sunset and the lagoon view.
- Private Party Contact: Alejandro Aizpuru 9988850500
- Entertainment: Live Jazz Tuesday - Sunday from 19:30-21:30 hrs.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Cancun
Welcome to Ruth's Chris Steak House. Look around. Have a seat. If this is your first visit, prepare to taste the greatest steak you've ever eaten. As founder Ruth Fertel used to say, "If you've ever had a filet this good, welcome back." We take steak seriously, but we're also serious about making sure you have a good time. So you won't find the stodgy, uptight attitude you might find at other steak houses. Feel free to laugh out loud. Stay a while. Experience the sizzle. Above all, enjoy yourself. This is the place that showed the world how great a steak can be. Carefully selected and aged for tenderness. Cut thick to ensure juiciness. Seared to perfection at 1800 degrees. Seasoned simply with salt, black pepper and a touch of parsley, because a steak like this needs nothing else. Topped with fresh butter that sizzles seductively on your plate, announcing the arrival of a great steak. Ruth's Chris Cancun is located in the heart of the Cancun's Hotel Zone at Kukulcan Mall.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLos Más Reservados
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Cancun - Best Restaurants in Cancun ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Cancun reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great food and not overly formalWheelerDined on 12/25/2011Ruth's Chris food is always consistent no matter what city I am visiting. This location was no exception. In fact, the service here was better than any location I have ever eaten in - and I am demanding (yet friendly) when it comes to service. Went three times while in Cancun over the Xmas holiday and was very impressed each time. They are also not overly formal when it comes to attire which we appreciated while "at the beach".
- Food was wonderful. SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/11/2010Food was wonderful. Steak was beautifully cooked, chips hot and tasty, creamed spinach amazing. What made the night was the staff. Went for husbands birthday. On arriving they asked if it was for an occasion, which we said for birthday. They then laid the table with confetti especially and we got a complimentary desert and photo which they put inside a card to celebrate - hand done. In the town, where everywhere is an opportunity to sell another photo or momento, the fact this was not sold was a great touch and shows that they are a classy establishment.Special Features:
- Every trip to Cancun includesSushiLoverVIPDined on 10/4/2010Every trip to Cancun includes a visit to Ruth's Chris. We've dined at other RC restaurants and they are always perfection. The shrimp remoulade was presented with large, firm shrimp. Our filet was cooked beautifully and the side of bearnaise was good enough to eat by itself. Service is attentive and the decanting of the wine is a ceremony unto itself. Diners are made to feel like royalty.Special Features:
- Gem on the StripOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/16/2010This is our favorite restaurant in Cancun and is always consistently perfect.Special Features:
- Our family of 4 dined at theOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 6/14/2009Our family of 4 dined at the Cancun Ruth's Chris and found the food excellent with great service. It was pretty slow so there were plenty of waiters and few diners but our waiters did a very good job.
- Had a great dinner actuallyStillwaterVIPDined on 4/4/2009Had a great dinner actually went back twice highly recomend it.Special Features:
- Not bad. But it does not compareOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/21/2009Not bad. But it does not compare with other Ruth Chris places. I'd say pretty average for the cost.Special Features:
- One of the priciest restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/25/2009One of the priciest restaurants in the Zona Hotelera in Cancun.Special Features:
- We don't have a Ruth's ChrisOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/31/2008We don't have a Ruth's Chris where we live so whenever we find one when we travel, we go. This is the second dinner we have had that we were disappointed with. Service was so, so. As she was walking by, we had to ask the hostess that seated us to see if we could get a reorder on drinks. A favorite is Ruth's Chop salad. It was excellent as always. Generally we order a filet (ask for center cut to get the best) and a baked potato and split both. This time we tried the new york strip. plates didn't come out hot as usual. we really enjoy the flavor from the melted butter on the steaming plate but didn't have it. the baked potato was actually burnt. we won't be back to the cancun Ruth's Chris again.
- BEST SAX PLAYER AT DINNER ALWAYSPaulaDined on 12/25/2008BEST SAX PLAYER AT DINNER ALWAYS PERFECT STEAKS GREAT SERVICESpecial Features: