Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead
3285 Peachtree Rd
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://ruthschris.net/reservations/buckhead/
- Phone: 4043650660x
- Hours of Operation:
Dining Room Hours:
Lunch Served Daily: 11 AM – 3 PM
Dinner Served Nightly: 3 PM – 11 PM
2014 Special Holiday Hours:
Thanksgiving: 12 PM – 10 PM
Christmas Eve: 11 AM – 10 PM
Christmas Day: 11:30 AM – 10 PM
New Years Eve: 11 AM – Midnight
New Years Day: 11:30 AM – 10 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Pat Faucher
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth's Chris and treat your special guests to an unforgettable dining experience. Here you will find a wide array of information to help guide you through your event planning process at our restaurants located in metropolitan Atlanta, Birmingham and Huntsville, Alabama, and Columbia, Greenville, and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
It will be our pleasure to host your next party, meeting or banquet. To learn how, just visit us at: http://ruthschris.net/private_dining
- Private Party Facilities: Located inside of the Embassy Suites Hotel in Atlanta-Buckhead. Our private dining rooms can accommodate 20 – 150 guests. Ruth’s Chris has two private rooms and then can utilize the Embassy Suites private banquet space. Every dining experience is customized to the guests preferences .
- Private Party Contact: Lauren McClean 404-365-0660x
- Entertainment: Ruth’s Hour
Join us for Ruth’s Hour and experience Ruth’s Chris Steak House at prices that sizzle with savings. Monday – Thursday from 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM.
Click the link below to view the menu:
- Special Events: To view our monthly promotions, visit us at http://ruthschris.net/events and check out our special menus and events.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead
Visit Ruth's Chris Steak House in Buckhead, Atlanta's designated entertainment and shopping district. Less than a mile from Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square Mall, Ruth's Chris is located just off the intersection of Peachtree and Piedmont Roads in the lobby of the Embassy Suites Hotel. Richly appointed, this is the perfect location for a romantic steak dinner, business event, or private party. Private rooms for 10 to 150 guests. The restaurant is easily accessible by rail as it is a short two blocks from MARTA / Buckhead Station, N-7.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead reviews from OpenTable diners
52 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (33)romantic (20)fit for foodies (14)notable wine list (12)good for groups (8)great for lunch (6)neighborhood gem (3)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Anniversary Dinner - first timeTac70Dined on 10/11/2014The restaurant had a very loud group. We received a lot of attention from our waiter when we first arrived, but as it got more crowded we got less and less service. Once the VIP table next to us got there, we were pretty much neglected. I ordered my steak medium well and my husband ordered his medium rare. Our steaks came out exactly the same with very little pink on the inside. My husband ate his because the waiter never came to see how everything was until we were almost finished. Our plates sat in front of us for at least 20 minutes after we were finished. Waiter came and offered us complimentary dessert for our anniversary. Not really worth the price we paid, especially since the steak was overcooked.
- always a good mealddubDined on 10/10/2014ruth's chris is a great meal and the sizzling plates just make everything betterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Everything was great!! The food and the waiter was excellent!!!kaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love love love it!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/2/2014Great service and so friendly :) steak was wonderful, tender and juicy as always. Ruth's Chris is always our go toSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TejaDined on 10/1/2014Stopped there for a business lunch. The wine list is a little limited, but there are some good choices. The food was tasty but the presentation as well as the ambiance reminds more of a franchise. Not a bad place for lunch, not sure I would choose it for dinnerSpecial Features:
- Happy birthday to meBirthdayboyDined on 9/27/2014Sure it's pricey but always worth it. Being located in the lobby of our hotel makes it a no-brainer. Stuff myself with a great meal and then head for the nearest elevator.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicesteaksrusDined on 9/27/2014A little expensive, but high quality food cooked to perfection. Food was really good and the service was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed in foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014Having eaten at a Ruth's Chris Steak House many times in the past, this was the first time I had ever been disappointed in their food. On the other hand,our server-Blake- was awesome, professional and attentive!! Both of us in the party ordered the 12 oz ribeye from the prix fixe menu and both pieces of meat had a lot more fat in them as usual. Neither of us even finished our meat because of having to cut around the fat to get to the actual meat to eat. No what we are used to at this level of restaurant- disapponting!Special Features:
- classically goodmaryVIPDined on 9/26/2014good food and service was beyond amazing! we had a great experience
- Ruth's Chris-Buckead is excellent!GaPeach913Dined on 9/26/2014My husband I truly enjoyed dining at Ruth's Chris in Buckhead to celebrate his birthday. I liked the added touch of a special shrimp appetizer and loved the chocolate mousse dessert. Our steaks were cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- Best experience ever!GodsgiftDined on 9/21/2014Me and my husband had a great time at the facility! The waiter Nazera was the best he was pleasant, helpful, and made sure our every need was attended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodHumble3Dined on 9/19/2014Steak was very tender and moist, but didn't have a lot of flavor or seasoning.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Service EvertoyacDined on 9/13/2014Jamal and Jason was great , they made us laugh couldn't asked for more. KEEP THEMSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- restaurant locationPerfectDined on 9/13/2014The fact that Ruth Chris Steak house is inside an Embassy Hotel makes it very strange; this is a fantastic fancy Restaurant and the Embassy is not really that amazing so they really don't go together.
- speechVIPDined on 9/13/2014For being in a hotel (embassy suites), I think the food was a little expensive--it was fine, but no competition with Hal's or Bones. The service was good, the waitress was attentive. It was a little loud in the hotel (football game).Special Features:
- VMVAtlantaVIPDined on 9/6/2014This was our first time dining at Ruth's Chris Steak House, and it did not disappoint. The food was perfectly prepared, attractively plated and flavorful. In particular we would recommend the Filet, Lyonnaise Potatoes, the Steak Burger and the Calamari. The perfect ending to a perfect meal was the Apple Tart. The decor is attractive and has a relaxing feel. The music added another layer of enjoyment. And, last, but not least, the excellence in customer service made for a perfect dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JimJSmithDined on 8/31/2014Awkward location in a hotel for a seemingly top restaurant. Very difficult to park. Mostly hotel guests, no apparent dress code. Steaks were not cooked to specific order. Well done request was still pink, medium rare was barely pink. Ordinarily this is a good chain but this location left a lot to be desired.Special Features:
- cluttered tableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014The waiter did not clear our table in a timely manner nor was he very attentive.Special Features:
- Great Food, Okay LocationKGambleDined on 8/23/2014My husband, myself and another couple had dinner here on Saturday, 8.22.14. Our server, Linda (?) was very knowledgeable and offered useful suggestions about the menu. The food was great, we ordered the Cowboy, Ribeye, Salmon and Shrimp & Grits with a assortment of sides. All plates were practically cleaned! My only complaint, although minor, is that we were seated in an area that was open to the hotel lobby (this location is inside an Embassy Suites). There were lots of children and families in the lobby area and the partition did little to diffuse the noise. At one point, there was a group of kids shouting from a balcony almost overlooking our table. It was a minor distraction but something to be aware of when choosing this location.Special Features:
- Lack of ProfessionalismCheeVIPDined on 8/23/2014- We almost got wrong appetizers - Long wait on taking order - Cool dinner roll - Server who handle the 500F hot plate was not well trained. The hand tower to protect the 500F plate touch the food numerous time. - Long wait for dessert order - Tablet was not cleaned or small crumbles were never picked up after taking the main dish plates away. - Long wait for check - Got the wrong check - Long wait for ringing up the check - Long wait for to-go box I would not complain if it is local neighborhood restaurant. I do expect 5 stars service from the big brand - Ruth's Chris.Special Features:
- Great food, great service!TisdalesDined on 8/22/2014The food is untouchable.. Best steak you will eat! Ask for Frank.. He's the best & always gives excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014Everything was great! Service spec! Food was good. Just needed salt!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- experienceDined on 8/16/2014Wonderful. Celebrated 15 year anniversary. Wife and i will be returning very soon! BEST STEAKS in town.Special Features:
- Very Good OverallOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/31/2014...one thing to mention outside of the food and service being very good, overall, wait staff should be more understanding of customer preference on food preparation. The waitress, after being asked to have a filet prepared med-well +, was offended when one of our party kindly asked her to have the steak delivered "cooked just a bit more". The steak was bleeding inside. We are a great bunch to have for any occasion, never a complaint. We do ask for the food to be prepared as requested without question and with a smile. Disappointed only in the response the waitress gave when a simple request was given for food we were paying good money for. She was quite obviously annoyed. Thank you.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/19/2014I did not appreciate this dinning experience at all. I made a reservation and had to wait 15 mins at the hostess stand. Service level was not consistent compared to other Ruth's Chris steakhouses. I'll take my $150 tab elsewhere.Special Features:
- Great for travelersrle13Dined on 7/18/2014As someone not familiar with the area, this was a no brainer. While staying at the hotel next door, my family and I were looking for convenience after a long day of touring Atlanta. Having eaten at other Ruth's Chris locations, I knew the food would be fantastic. We all had the filet, and they were cooked perfectly. The au gratin potatoes were amazing. The service was also good, just be prepared to allow at least an hour and a half for dinner. We finished the meal with chocolate mousse cheesecake and coffee brewed in a french press. I am already planning a return trip, and the Ruth's Chris in Buckhead will definitely be on the agenda.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!Luv2eatDined on 7/18/2014I always enjoy coming to Ruth Chris. Nice private setting and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quite Romantic DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/12/2014Reserved table for 2 on Saturday evening (7:00p), where we were promptly seated for our anniversary dinner. Dinner was prompt. We ordered an appetizer of calamari (good but not that crunchy), salad/soup (mediocre), ribeye steaks, which were cooked to perfection, and a shared dessert. The server, Jason, was point with suggestions and had dessert pre-planned for our special date. Steaks were cooked well the first time, which is a plus in our book. Ambiance is quiet but far from a hot spot, as you are in the lobby of the Embassy Suites hotel. Overall good experience with memorable food.Special Features:
- Great outingTrueFoodieVIPDined on 7/9/2014Very nice restaurant. Always consistent. The service is top notch and they always make you feel like an important guest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the waitJWG2Dined on 6/29/2014Everything was good. Service, food and experience. A little slow, but worth the wait. Other than that and the air could have been a little cooler, it was perfect for a couples night without the kids. Guys: MOMMA WAS HAPPY!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodFloridaBulldogDined on 6/28/20142 steaks ordered; 1 medium well was very red and not as described on the menu; this has to be returned for further cooking; the other steak was ordered medium rare and it was cold at the center. This too has to be returned for additional cooling. Needless to say, the microwave did nothing but toughen the steaks. I have eaten at other Ruths Chris establishments and never had a problem.Special Features:
- The following 355 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead reviews archive.
- Not impressed at all!NeveragainDined on 6/20/2014I expected so much more as i have never been before. All i can say is unimpressive!!
- David's Graduation CelebrationKitKatVIPDined on 6/16/2014It was perfect for my son's graduation celebration. It was only three of us, but Frank (as always), made it very special. The food was prepared perfectly, the cost is reasonable for the quality, in quite a non-stuffy atmosphere! We will continue to consider this our "special occasion family spot". We have fond memories of many family celebrations there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak great, sides okaybdaydinnerDined on 6/12/2014We had a nice birthday celebration. Three in the party and all three thoroughly enjoyed their steaks, we all ordered filet. We ordered a side of garlic mashed potatoes and a side of creamed spinach to share. Two of us ordered salads. The salad Caesar salad was very good, the lettuce wedge was okay. The sides were both just okay. The mashed potatoes were a little too runny and the creamed spinach was nothing special, a little on the bland side. Crème brulee was awesome. Our waiter was outstanding and gave us great attention. We had a gift card that had been given to us. Not sure we would go on our own dime, can get a great steak and better sides at some other restaurants we've tried. And, probably cost less.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as AlwaysmgsmnDined on 6/5/2014Another good Ruth Chris location. Same consistant service and food quality one would expect from the chain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsluvgoodfoodDined on 5/27/2014Ruth's Chris may be pricey, but the food is worth it! The steaks are always absolute perfection, and you can order anything on the menu and it will be delicious. We will continue to spend special occasions there for a guaranteed good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrankDined on 5/26/2014Really good food and great service. Side dishes were hot and ample. Main meals were cooked perfectlySpecial Features:
- ExcellentgadaveDined on 5/25/2014The evening was very enjoyable. Our waiter was very attentive and the food was great. I highly recommend this restaurant. This is one gem in Atlanta that I will find again on my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak and potato.JonahDined on 5/15/2014I know I will get a great steak and potato. Sides dish are tasty and can be shared with others. I love the coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceNenecruz77Dined on 5/13/2014Thoroughly enjoyed that our server greeted us by party name. Also, the service was excellent in the sense that we were served by several and not needing to wait on our assigned server for service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.