Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead
3285 Peachtree Rd
Atlanta, GA 30305Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://ruthschris.net/reservations/buckhead/
- Phone: 4043650660x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Pat Faucher
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth's Chris and treat your special guests to an unforgettable dining experience. Here you will find a wide array of information to help guide you through your event planning process at our restaurants located in metropolitan Atlanta, Birmingham and Huntsville, Alabama, and Columbia, Greenville, and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
It will be our pleasure to host your next party, meeting or banquet. To learn how, just visit us at: http://ruthschris.net/private_dining
- Private Party Facilities: Located inside of the Embassy Suites Hotel in Atlanta-Buckhead. Our private dining rooms can accommodate 20 – 150 guests. Ruth’s Chris has two private rooms and then can utilize the Embassy Suites private banquet space. Every dining experience is customized to the guests preferences .
- Private Party Contact: Lauren McClean 404-365-0660x
- Entertainment: PRIME TIME MENU
Enjoy a full 3-course meal including your choice of soup or salad, an entree, a personal side and your choice of dessert starting at $42.00 (plus tax and gratuity). Offered daily until 6:30 PM. To view details, go to: http://ruthschris.net/primetime
HALF-OFF PRIME BITES DURING RUTH'S HOUR
Ruth's Chris is thrilled to offer our Prime Bites Bar Menu with half-priced bar menu items during special Ruth's Hours. To view details, go to: http://ruthschris.net/primebites
- Special Events: To view our monthly promotions, visit us at http://ruthschris.net/events and check out our special menus and events.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead
Visit Ruth's Chris Steak House in Buckhead, Atlanta's designated entertainment and shopping district. Less than a mile from Phipps Plaza and Lenox Square Mall, Ruth's Chris is located just off the intersection of Peachtree and Piedmont Roads in the lobby of the Embassy Suites Hotel. Richly appointed, this is the perfect location for a romantic steak dinner, business event, or private party. Private rooms for 10 to 150 guests. The restaurant is easily accessible by rail as it is a short two blocks from MARTA / Buckhead Station, N-7.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (33)romantic (19)notable wine list (10)fit for foodies (10)good for groups (8)neighborhood gem (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (3)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Steak was very tender and moist, but didn't have a lot of flavor or seasoning.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Service EvertoyacDined on 9/13/2014Jamal and Jason was great , they made us laugh couldn't asked for more. KEEP THEMSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- restaurant locationPerfectDined on 9/13/2014The fact that Ruth Chris Steak house is inside an Embassy Hotel makes it very strange; this is a fantastic fancy Restaurant and the Embassy is not really that amazing so they really don't go together.
- speechVIPDined on 9/13/2014For being in a hotel (embassy suites), I think the food was a little expensive--it was fine, but no competition with Hal's or Bones. The service was good, the waitress was attentive. It was a little loud in the hotel (football game).Special Features:
- VMVAtlantaVIPDined on 9/6/2014This was our first time dining at Ruth's Chris Steak House, and it did not disappoint. The food was perfectly prepared, attractively plated and flavorful. In particular we would recommend the Filet, Lyonnaise Potatoes, the Steak Burger and the Calamari. The perfect ending to a perfect meal was the Apple Tart. The decor is attractive and has a relaxing feel. The music added another layer of enjoyment. And, last, but not least, the excellence in customer service made for a perfect dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JimJSmithDined on 8/31/2014Awkward location in a hotel for a seemingly top restaurant. Very difficult to park. Mostly hotel guests, no apparent dress code. Steaks were not cooked to specific order. Well done request was still pink, medium rare was barely pink. Ordinarily this is a good chain but this location left a lot to be desired.Special Features:
- cluttered tableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014The waiter did not clear our table in a timely manner nor was he very attentive.Special Features:
- Great Food, Okay LocationKGambleDined on 8/23/2014My husband, myself and another couple had dinner here on Saturday, 8.22.14. Our server, Linda (?) was very knowledgeable and offered useful suggestions about the menu. The food was great, we ordered the Cowboy, Ribeye, Salmon and Shrimp & Grits with a assortment of sides. All plates were practically cleaned! My only complaint, although minor, is that we were seated in an area that was open to the hotel lobby (this location is inside an Embassy Suites). There were lots of children and families in the lobby area and the partition did little to diffuse the noise. At one point, there was a group of kids shouting from a balcony almost overlooking our table. It was a minor distraction but something to be aware of when choosing this location.Special Features:
- Lack of ProfessionalismCheeVIPDined on 8/23/2014- We almost got wrong appetizers - Long wait on taking order - Cool dinner roll - Server who handle the 500F hot plate was not well trained. The hand tower to protect the 500F plate touch the food numerous time. - Long wait for dessert order - Tablet was not cleaned or small crumbles were never picked up after taking the main dish plates away. - Long wait for check - Got the wrong check - Long wait for ringing up the check - Long wait for to-go box I would not complain if it is local neighborhood restaurant. I do expect 5 stars service from the big brand - Ruth's Chris.Special Features:
- Great food, great service!TisdalesDined on 8/22/2014The food is untouchable.. Best steak you will eat! Ask for Frank.. He's the best & always gives excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014Everything was great! Service spec! Food was good. Just needed salt!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- experienceDined on 8/16/2014Wonderful. Celebrated 15 year anniversary. Wife and i will be returning very soon! BEST STEAKS in town.Special Features:
- Very Good OverallOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/31/2014...one thing to mention outside of the food and service being very good, overall, wait staff should be more understanding of customer preference on food preparation. The waitress, after being asked to have a filet prepared med-well +, was offended when one of our party kindly asked her to have the steak delivered "cooked just a bit more". The steak was bleeding inside. We are a great bunch to have for any occasion, never a complaint. We do ask for the food to be prepared as requested without question and with a smile. Disappointed only in the response the waitress gave when a simple request was given for food we were paying good money for. She was quite obviously annoyed. Thank you.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/19/2014I did not appreciate this dinning experience at all. I made a reservation and had to wait 15 mins at the hostess stand. Service level was not consistent compared to other Ruth's Chris steakhouses. I'll take my $150 tab elsewhere.Special Features:
- Great for travelersrle13Dined on 7/18/2014As someone not familiar with the area, this was a no brainer. While staying at the hotel next door, my family and I were looking for convenience after a long day of touring Atlanta. Having eaten at other Ruth's Chris locations, I knew the food would be fantastic. We all had the filet, and they were cooked perfectly. The au gratin potatoes were amazing. The service was also good, just be prepared to allow at least an hour and a half for dinner. We finished the meal with chocolate mousse cheesecake and coffee brewed in a french press. I am already planning a return trip, and the Ruth's Chris in Buckhead will definitely be on the agenda.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!Luv2eatDined on 7/18/2014I always enjoy coming to Ruth Chris. Nice private setting and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quite Romantic DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/12/2014Reserved table for 2 on Saturday evening (7:00p), where we were promptly seated for our anniversary dinner. Dinner was prompt. We ordered an appetizer of calamari (good but not that crunchy), salad/soup (mediocre), ribeye steaks, which were cooked to perfection, and a shared dessert. The server, Jason, was point with suggestions and had dessert pre-planned for our special date. Steaks were cooked well the first time, which is a plus in our book. Ambiance is quiet but far from a hot spot, as you are in the lobby of the Embassy Suites hotel. Overall good experience with memorable food.Special Features:
- Great outingTrueFoodieVIPDined on 7/9/2014Very nice restaurant. Always consistent. The service is top notch and they always make you feel like an important guest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the waitJWG2Dined on 6/29/2014Everything was good. Service, food and experience. A little slow, but worth the wait. Other than that and the air could have been a little cooler, it was perfect for a couples night without the kids. Guys: MOMMA WAS HAPPY!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodFloridaBulldogDined on 6/28/20142 steaks ordered; 1 medium well was very red and not as described on the menu; this has to be returned for further cooking; the other steak was ordered medium rare and it was cold at the center. This too has to be returned for additional cooling. Needless to say, the microwave did nothing but toughen the steaks. I have eaten at other Ruths Chris establishments and never had a problem.Special Features:
- Not impressed at all!NeveragainDined on 6/20/2014I expected so much more as i have never been before. All i can say is unimpressive!!
- David's Graduation CelebrationKitKatVIPDined on 6/16/2014It was perfect for my son's graduation celebration. It was only three of us, but Frank (as always), made it very special. The food was prepared perfectly, the cost is reasonable for the quality, in quite a non-stuffy atmosphere! We will continue to consider this our "special occasion family spot". We have fond memories of many family celebrations there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak great, sides okaybdaydinnerDined on 6/12/2014We had a nice birthday celebration. Three in the party and all three thoroughly enjoyed their steaks, we all ordered filet. We ordered a side of garlic mashed potatoes and a side of creamed spinach to share. Two of us ordered salads. The salad Caesar salad was very good, the lettuce wedge was okay. The sides were both just okay. The mashed potatoes were a little too runny and the creamed spinach was nothing special, a little on the bland side. Crème brulee was awesome. Our waiter was outstanding and gave us great attention. We had a gift card that had been given to us. Not sure we would go on our own dime, can get a great steak and better sides at some other restaurants we've tried. And, probably cost less.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as AlwaysmgsmnDined on 6/5/2014Another good Ruth Chris location. Same consistant service and food quality one would expect from the chain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsluvgoodfoodDined on 5/27/2014Ruth's Chris may be pricey, but the food is worth it! The steaks are always absolute perfection, and you can order anything on the menu and it will be delicious. We will continue to spend special occasions there for a guaranteed good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrankDined on 5/26/2014Really good food and great service. Side dishes were hot and ample. Main meals were cooked perfectlySpecial Features:
- ExcellentgadaveDined on 5/25/2014The evening was very enjoyable. Our waiter was very attentive and the food was great. I highly recommend this restaurant. This is one gem in Atlanta that I will find again on my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 348 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Buckhead reviews archive.
- Great steak and potato.JonahDined on 5/15/2014I know I will get a great steak and potato. Sides dish are tasty and can be shared with others. I love the coffee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceNenecruz77Dined on 5/13/2014Thoroughly enjoyed that our server greeted us by party name. Also, the service was excellent in the sense that we were served by several and not needing to wait on our assigned server for service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing steakHoneyCrystalDVIPDined on 5/11/2014The steak was so juicy and the crem brule was to die for. Great special occasion spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak lovers dreammudboneDined on 5/10/2014If you love a good steak then this place is for you. I am not a big steak fan however the way their steak is prepared left me wanting more. The steak melted in my mouth with every bite. I can truly say that I have never experience anything like that before. Most of the times steaks are either too pink or too dry. The stake I had was OUTSTANDING! Con - the side dishes need a lot of help, all of them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avoid this restaurant!chailey99Dined on 5/10/2014First of all, parking is a disaster. And it pretty much meets the criteria of a low-rate hotel restaurant from start to finish, except at higher end price points. This is by no means fine dining-we were seated in the atrium next to a door that patrons exit to use the nearest restroom! Our server fumbled throughout the entire meal, saying rehearsed lines but constantly absent when we wanted to place a drink order, wine order, never checked on us after our food arrived and we waited forever for the check. The food was passable at best. Yes the steak was steaming hot but guess what....our spinach and potatoes were lukewarm at best. Having expected a fine steak house experience, I was completely speechless at the end. HORRIBLE!!!!!!!
- A night to RememberMissmakaylaDined on 5/3/2014We dined here on our prom night with a group of 10. They made us feel welcome. I have a peanut allergy and the server and chef was very aware and worked with me. The food was delicious. I ordered the three course feast which included a soup or salad, an entree, side, and desert. My Caesar salad was amazing. The steak was juicy. The portions were a good size. My boyfriend and I will surely dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedLuv2dineDined on 5/2/2014The food and service were amazing as always! We will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad first experienceTay01Dined on 4/26/2014I ordered a rib eye (medium) it came out raw I sent it back 3 time because each time it was bleeding. The manager came over and kept apologizing but that did no good so the last time they bought it out once it was medium it tasted like burned charcoal. I gave up. But the sweet potato casserole is to die for.Special Features:
- Not very happyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014Long wait for waitstaff to come to table after seated, long wait for refreshments, long wait for food, steak overcooked and had to be returned, many, many crying children in restaurant. Usually food is worth price but not in the case of spending alot of money on food and having to yell over the children in the restaurant, while we didn't dawdle, we were in the restaurant for 2.5 hours. First bad experience at restaurant but it will be rememberedSpecial Features:
- excellentThomasDined on 4/19/2014This was my first time eating here and I loved it. The food was amazing, me and my husband dine here for dinner to celebrate our anniversary. Great service from the time we walked into the resturant, until the time we left. Also the managers came over to welcome us and check to make sure everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor servicesFoodLoverDined on 4/18/2014This was not what I remembered. I went to the one in Mareitta last year, food was great and the most important thing is the service was awesome. So, I decided to take my bf to the one in Buckhead for his birthday couple days ago. I was so disappointed and sure won't go back there again. The services we received were a cold face from the manager and our server disappeared on us most of the time.
- Overpriced but GoodPistolShrimpTardigradeDined on 4/13/2014The food is hideously overpriced but pretty good. Odd, too, that there was a sign at the reception desk saying "Proper Attire Required" but the family of four next to us were in shorts and t-shirts. (I'd hate to see what ranks as improper attire.) Bottom line, I can't see going again or recommending the place due to the prices. On the upside, the service was good, and they provided a little free dessert because we were celebrating our anniversary.
- Sizzling steaks!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/11/2014Awesome food!!! Ok atmosphere in hotel lobby...making overall very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.