Ruth's Chris Steak House - Bonita Springs
23151 Village Shops Way Suite 101, In the Coconut Point Mall,
Bonita Springs, FL 33928Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Bonita Springs
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/7736/Bonita-Springs
- Phone: 2399488888
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday 4:30pm - 10:00pm
Sunday - 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Jeff Lucas
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Bonita Springs, FL - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: No matter what the occasion, Ruth's Chris is the perfect place to gather. We will work with you to customize any menu to meet your needs and budget. Work one-on-one with our Private Event Manager to select the right room and configuration, accommodate your A/V needs, and help enhance your event with floral arrangements and more.
- Private Party Contact: Susan Battaglia 2399488888
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Bonita Springs
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Bonita Springs, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Bonita Springs - Best Restaurants in Bonita Springs ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Bonita Springs reviews from OpenTable diners
42 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (33)fit for foodies (19)romantic (19)notable wine list (15)neighborhood gem (11)good for groups (8)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (6)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Steak was awesomePattyVIPDined on 10/12/2014Everyone, except one person ordered filets. They were awesome! One person ordered lamb chops, not so awesome. Hey, it's a steak house!!!Special Features:
- Great food, great serviceAlanThickeVIPDined on 10/6/2014Loved the food, and Cello was a superb server. Peter as always helped us choose a wonderful bottle of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot platesSkipDined on 10/1/2014Steaks are always consistinly good @ Ruth Chris you can't go wrong here !Special Features:
- Birthday treat!!!JimPDined on 9/27/2014Celebrated a birthday with a special dinner at Ruth's Chris.....Everything was PERFECT!! Staff, service and food. Can't wait to go back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulBob0737Dined on 9/24/2014Nice greeting, quiet booth, very good service, excellent food at an appropriate cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFULSandnSkiDined on 9/23/2014Outstanding service from hostess, wait staff, and management. Food always perfect. This was a celebration of our birthday's and they made it special Excellent evening in every way!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- steakpat34145Dined on 9/23/2014Returned to this place once again for a delightful evening of fine food and enjoyment. very expensive, but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a hitSanibel9090Dined on 9/3/2014Great food and service. Cannot be beat. Have gone to RC several times each year and have never had a bad meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Dining At Its BestSunnytimesVIPDined on 8/12/2014Ruth's Chris Steak House is the best of the best in Bonita Springs, Florida for a second time this week for us! Steaks were to perfection. Salad & soup superb. Our server, Ericka, was professional, friendly, courteous and prompt. Our evening was outstanding...our gratitude to the Chef, Proprietor, Hostess & Ericka! If in the Bonita Springs area DO NOT miss the opportunity to dine at Ruth's Chris Steak House. Never a disappointment!Special Features:
- Forgot how goodLuckyLadyVIPDined on 8/10/2014We had forgotten how good steak can be cooked! Porterhouse for two outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House-ExcellentSunnytimesVIPDined on 8/7/2014We celebrated our 43 Wedding Anniversay and enjoyed the most delicious meals. We enjoyed the very best fresh shrimp cocktail, corn chowder, fresh crisp salads, fabulous filet mignons with Bernaise Sauce, the most delicious grilled tomatoes and lyonnaise potatoes. The apple tart was also excellent along with the after dinner cappuccino. We arrived to a lovely table full of rose petals which was so very romantic and appreciated. The hostess was very pleasant and accommodating. Our server, Amanda, highlighed our dining experience with extraordinary attentiveness to detail. Our entire evening was exceptional. Exquisite food, lovely ambiance, great service and the best fine dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BenjDined on 8/1/2014Food and wine superb....waiter seemed programmed with cliché questions ...Special Features:
- 5 Year AnniversaryTomFloridaFortMyersDined on 8/1/2014Went to Ruth Chris for our 5 year anniversary dinner and it was fabulous. Ruth Chris staff took special care in handling the special occasion as I put it was our 5 year anniversary in the optional comment section while making reservations with opentable.Special Features:
- eatsoutalotDined on 7/19/2014Decor needs some freshing up..looks tired.. we have eaten there quite a bit over the years.. steaks were very tender but mediocre & flavorless. One plate needed to be wiped (burnt butter splashes and char) & was not appealing. We have eaten there quite a bit over the years. However of recent it has been hit or miss with the steaks. There are alot of steak houses to choose from, they need to be more attentive to food & not ride on their reputation at their prices. The service is always good.The staff is very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerAwesomeDined on 7/12/2014Steak was outstanding , a little to dark had a hard time reading menus , sweet potatoe casserole was my favorite sideSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 401 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Bonita Springs reviews archive.
- Special niteLegendVIPDined on 6/30/2014Still the best steak, great team.....fabulous Steaks are simply the best, Apps were great especially the tuna. Sea Bass was just ok but to be expected at a steak house.Special Features:
- Sizzling Platters!EversharpVIPDined on 6/22/2014Nothing better than a ribeye coming out on a sizzling platter! My steak was done exactly the way I wanted, was extremely flavorful and stayed warm until I had finished it, all without changing the doneness more than half a click. Amazing. The salads were good, the sides were excellent, and the wait staff was great. Also, the portions are quite generous My date had the largest piece of Sea Bass I have ever seen, and it was excellent. Can't complain about anything significant. The only negative is that there are not enough booths for the romantic evening. This is more than compensated by the fabulous food.Special Features:
- KPW1Dined on 6/21/2014A wonderful restaurant for special occasions. Food excellent especially the bone in FiletSpecial Features:
- Excellent all around.TBDinerVIPDined on 6/14/2014Great food and service. This restaurant never disappoints. One of the best steaks I've ever had. We accidently booked the wrong night, but when we showed up the next night they politely found the reservation from the night before and immediately seated us. One of the top spots in the area to eat. I will be back.Special Features:
- An Excellent Dining ExperienceBBY22VIPDined on 6/7/2014We enjoyed our visit to Ruth's Chris very much...The food was excellent and a very, very good value... Brian, our server was excellent and the ambiance is wonderful..We plan to put Ruth's Chris on our "list" of restaurants and plan to return often...Special Features:
- Great SpotlovetodineDined on 5/31/2014We decided to have dinner here for my fiancés birthday. It was very nice they sprinkled happy birthday confetti on the table and gave him a lovely birthday dessert. We body ordered steak, I got the filet he ordered the ny strip. I did like the strip better, the filet was a tad under cooked for my liking and his was seasoned a bit better. The sides are fantastic!! Do not pass up the au gratin potatoes or the creamed spinach! Yum! The welcome bread is also amazing! Service is good but slow very very slow. Not everyone wants a 2 hour dining experience. Save room for dessert, the vanilla bean cheesecake is heavenly! Overall, great food good service. I will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AIR CONDITIONING NOT A PROBLEM.....mbrig56Dined on 5/16/2014Despite the fact that the air conditioning had not been working for a week they remedied the problem with a temporary fix and it was very comfortable while dining. The service was impeccable and the food excellent. Everyone could not do enough for us. Would definitely dine at this restaurant again as well as recommend them to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK For The MoneySteakloverDined on 5/11/2014I have been to many steakhouses were you can cut the steak with a butter knife. It was good, not great food. For the price I would go to Outback Steakhouse.Special Features:
- Good experienceGMALDined on 5/10/2014Service was good, all staff well trained. Received needed attention. Filet was excellent.Special Features:
- A Bad ChoiceLolabelle1VIPDined on 5/10/2014My food was undercooked, My wife's overcooked! The cheescake was terrible,I told the waiter and he did nothing about it! We will not go back!!!
- bonita steak houseVEUVEVIPDined on 5/7/2014i always wrap up my trip to florida with a final dinner at ruth chris and this time was as good as the first many years ago .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1CYNICALDINERVIPDined on 5/5/2014NOT prime meat! Although cooked properly, the filet was dry and chewey.Special Features:
- good food as usualfrankyboyDined on 5/3/2014unfortunately we had to change our schedule by about 90 minutes and the restaurant was not accommodating at all. After a 15 minutes wait we found 2 seats at the bar, extremely noisy and not the perfect setting for a romantic dinner. On the other hand, food and sevice where very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!SusanAtBarefootBeachDined on 4/30/2014We had a party of 10 in the private room. Although we asked for Sheri, it was her night off so the rest of they crew filled in very nicely - melted garlic butter for the hot bread, sizzling steaks, ahi tuna and sweet potato casserole made the night a 10! Newer manager, Jason, stopped by to make sure all was perfect while Mark was taking care of business on the Atlantic side. Thanks for a memorable night'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Even the best have bad nights!luvgoodsteakDined on 4/26/2014We have been to this restaurant before and it has been excellent. On this particular occasion, some of our food was not hot and the wait for our food was very long. All of the people at the restaurant were very concerned about the entire experience on this particular night, not just for us, but also for other people who were experiencing the same issues. It seems that they had an event out of town that took too many people away from their restaurant including the head chef. The way it was explained to us was that they had people performing jobs that they have never performed before and were struggling with the whole night...bad judgment on someone's part, I would say.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Celebrationluv42Dined on 4/26/2014A celebration for our twin daughters Birthday celebration and it included our 15 month old granddaughter. The staff and support given for the large group of 9 was outstanding and we all had a great event.Special Features:
- PerfectionlovetodineDined on 4/18/2014My friend and I ate here this past weekend and the entire experience was perfection. Drinks were strong and delicious, for a good price. We ordered filets that were both cooked to perfection. Sides, we ordered au gratin potatoes and creamed spinach. Both we're wonderful. Save room for dessert, vanilla bean cheesecake and creme brûlée cannot be missed. Service was great, waiter was prompt although very busy and friendly. Loved every moment of our wonderful dinner and cannot wait to return!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always an enjoyable evening!BRdinerDined on 4/16/2014Great and friendly service. Servers are very knowledgeable and helpful with the menu. Great food, and absolutely the Best Steak in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 42nd Wedding Anniversaryluv42Dined on 4/15/2014We had a great dinner, celebration and relaxing evening with the entire staff of great people at the Bonita Springs Ruth Chris Steak House. Love this place.Special Features:
- Steak as it should beConsistentVIPDined on 4/14/2014Everything was perfect. Attentive staff, excellent steaks, great dessert with equally great coffee. Nothing else to want.Special Features:
- Pricy but worth ittgifDined on 4/12/2014Totally enjoyable evening. All food was prepared well and was excellent. The prices were breathtaking, but well worth the expense. We definitely will return.Special Features:
- Nice nightPsordVIPDined on 4/9/2014First time at this location. Food was wonderful. Waite staff was very good. I felt it was a little confusing to be served by two waiters. We had to ask for drinks and salads, that the staff thought was served by each other. We will be back....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatNiceVIPDined on 4/6/2014We dine at Ruth Chris many times so I am rating this on past experience because of an emergency in the family we had to cancel but our friends from the UK dined without us and we always have wonderful steaks/creamed spinach. The steaks are awesome and everything else there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special night outDaveDined on 4/5/2014This dinner was to commerate our wedding anniversary. This one was number 55 -- yep, we were married in 1959 and we are still married to each other. I guess that is somewhat of a rarity nowadays. The wine list at Ruth's Chris is extensive and expensive. We selected a bottle of Duckhorn Merlot and it was very nice. For our entree we selected the filet and they were cooked properly but they did not have much taste. And the meat was quite grainy. Not what we expected at all. The waitstaff comped a fine dessert and we had a coffee after. Would we do this again? Maybe.Special Features:
- Our Anniv. DinnerDickDined on 3/30/2014We booked Ruth'S Chris because we wanted a special place to celebrate our Anniv. We were NOT di ssapointed. From rose petals on the table ,friendly best wishes from several of the staff,to a delicious meal,to the very thoughtful dessert presentation,we were very,very pleased. We have told our friends of our experience. We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.