Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton
225 N.E. Mizner Boulevard, Suite 100
Boca Raton, FL 33432Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3820/Boca-Raton
- Phone: (561) 392-6746
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Kendris Candelario
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Boca Raton, FL - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris - Boca Raton offers 2 private rooms accommodating from 22 to 70 guests. Our main dining room is available for lunch banquets up to 180 people.
- Private Party Contact: Tatum Mesorio 8669437271
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Boca Raton, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
77 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (48)romantic (23)good for groups (21)fit for foodies (20)notable wine list (15)neighborhood gem (10)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Not good value for the pricecruzerVIPDined on 11/22/2014Have eaten at several locations of this high end steakhouse, and this is my least favorite. My husbands steak came out rare instead of medium rare and the waitress was nowhere in sight. It took way too long to get attention and when the steak came back it was overcooked. They should have given my husband a new steak instead of reheating the one he had already cut into. They did bring fresh sides but that did not correct the fact that our dinner was interrupted. In additon, the waitress asked if I wanted a second glass of wine and then delivered my wine to the wrong table. By the time she acknowledged that she "forgot" to bring my wine I was done eating. The mgr offered to comp dessert, but the dessert I had my heart set on, the banana cream pie, was not available. I was told it had to be ordered at the time I made my reservation. Now how would I know that by looking at the online menu? All in all, a terrible experience. I will not be going back.
- lost thier waysockyDined on 11/16/2014Tomato onion salad sparce and wrong kind of onion (two thin slices of very strong red onion) Sea bass was tired and very fishy (took home for my cat) 7 asparages spears for 10 bucks (come on) The lamb chops had more salt than the dead sea (also became cat food) The ribeye was ordered medium and came out still alive!!Special Features:
- Excellent Food and ServicedoonnaVIPDined on 11/15/2014As usual the food was prepared as ordered and was excellent. Our waiter, Steve, was excellent as well and very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/15/2014THIS RUTH'S CHRIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FAVORITE RESTAURANT OF OURS. THE FOOD AND SERVICE IS ALWAYS SUPERB.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationDavidVIPDined on 11/13/2014I enjoy Ruth's Chris steaks, served on a sizzling hot plate with seasoned butter. The grilled mushrooms were delicious as well. They obliged and substituted a NY Strip for the Ribeye on the complete meal deal. Also accommodated a different salad. Been there lots, and will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistent - good diningskindocDined on 11/8/2014always a good experience. their new all-inclusive menu is a great deal. i will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious mealKassgirls24Dined on 11/5/2014My two daughters and I had a wonderful evening out with great steaks. Cooked to perfection. My girls ate their whole steak which is saying a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!BeachnutVIPDined on 10/19/2014Our food & service were very good once again. We had our grandson with us and both our waitress & beverage server were very attentive to him. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Not typical Ruth'sStiggVIPDined on 10/17/2014I eat at Ruth's a fair amount and was not impressed. Sat down at a table that wobbled. When i asked if we could fix it or move it was not such a wonderful response. I apologize to my waiter like three times for moving next to it. Imagine being a customer and apologizing for moving because the table wobbled. Then I ordered swordfish just blackend. It came out with something on it. I asked what that was and had told my waiter I was gluten free when ordering a Caesar and said no croutons. At first the server said it was gluten free & I said check again please. Turns out it was not. They made it again. Not sure what came out but it was bad. esiter never checked back again. Very untypical for a Ruth Chris.Special Features:
- A real treatsully451Dined on 9/28/2014Hadn't been to Ruth's Chris is a number of years and it didn't disappoint. Filet was outstanding. The only thing I was not happy about was that we were seated right outside the kitchen which was not great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went for Flavor Palm BeachvmillernjDined on 9/27/2014We went early so the restaurant was empty when we arrived. The bus boy immediately got our water order. We weren't thrilled with the Flavor menu so we ordered ala carte. I ordered a dirty martini and was surprised that the glass was not full. The drink was acceptable. We both shared a 16 oz .strip steak medium rare. It was outstanding. The sides spinach au gratin and baked potatoe were ordinary.$9 for a baked that was small, toppings melted and swimming on the plate was not worth it. The spinach au gratin was also a disappointment. I felt the service was also not up to par for this type of establishment. If you want an excellent steak you will get it there but the rest of the food doe not warrant the prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dissappointing8itupDined on 9/20/2014For an expensive restaurant with many wait staff running all around us attending to other tables, our service was extremely poor. Our waitress brought us more bread without butter. We ordered coffee after the meal, and the coffee was literally dropped off at our tables without any sugar/sweetener and the waitress dashed away from our table while I was attempting to request it. 20 minutes later I finally got the waitress attention, received sweetener and fresh coffee which she almost poured down my husband's back in another effort to drop and dash away from our table. What should have been a special dining experience was ruined by our poor service. We will never return.Special Features:
- Excellent dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014Even with a packed restaurant, Ruth Chris managed to serve up everything right. Went to try out the flavore of palm beach menu, and now it will be a comeback favorite. Management stopped by 3 times, and Renee was very attentive and made good suggestions.Special Features:
- A super place to dine.sjw2459VIPDined on 9/19/2014A great restaurant with great food. Our waiter was terrific. We all had the filets which were as soft and tender as butter. The creamed spinach was great along with the shoestring potatoes. If you enjoy cheesecake, they honey cinnamon is delicious.Special Features:
- Good Place to EatJosephDined on 9/18/2014Went to the restaurant for restaurant month and had the specials. Filet for my wife, crab cakes for me. Our dishes and the accompaniments were all excellent, served at a well timed pace by a well schooled server. All in all, a delightful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DS LDonSLVIPDined on 9/17/2014Excellent, again. Server, and quality makes dinner there a pleasure. Best Ruth's Chris in South Florida by far!Special Features:
- Great and consistentOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/14/2014A venerable steakhouse , great and always consistent. A nice change from the noisier trendier spots. We had a great dinner and the manager , Bruce is top notch! He runs a very professional restaurant.
- Great :)YummyVIPDined on 9/14/2014I took my boyfriend for this birthday. The service was GREAT! Our server was very friendly and attentive. She was also very knowledgeable about the menu. The food was DELICIOUS! Everything came out as we ordered it (steak temperature) . I would definitely return and hopefully get the same server :)Special Features:
- Love Ruth's chriss ❤️OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Always great food great service always nice at special occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sketchy service - not just 1 timemikeDined on 9/13/2014Waiters who ignore you. Waiters that don't know how to pour a beer. Waiters who fight with each other and don't work as a team. Not enough support staff to keep water glasses full and tables clear. To cap it all off a General Manager who doesn't lift a finger to help his team and clearly doesn't know how to be a leader. I'd also add he doesn't know how to hire because 90% of the waiters are not qualified for their jobs. On the plus side I ate a whole meal and got it for free since they did admit their service stinks. This type of service has happened to me at the Boca location 3 times. Not going back.
- Couldn't be betterRuthieVIPDined on 9/6/2014As always the food was outstanding and we had a terrific waiter, Andrew.........he was most attentive and wanted to be certain everything was "right"
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/6/2014We went to dinner because we were given a gift card. My wife and I usually have date night at local restaurants. We have eaten at other Ruth's for corporate events. We have had good meals but not great. Tonite everything was exceptional. Good was very good, service was attentive, and even valet service was quick and friendly. Definitely would go back to this location.I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite steakZzzzVIPDined on 8/25/2014We went on a quiet Monday. Had very attentive wait staff. The food was great...as always. If you're looking for a romantic dinner this is not the best place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hope this is not the usual hereRonsterwoo33reviewDined on 8/23/2014All side dishes that came out were not hot. Sent them back. My steak & lobster came out on a very small plate, sent it back for a larger plate. Food was good but not worth the price.Special Features:
- Just terrificLeeS38VIPDined on 8/22/2014I have been to Ruth Chris several times before. For me, it is consistently very good. The steak comes out perfectly cooked as per our request and is most delicious. This steak restaurant is not over the top with the noise and the bar scene so you can hold a conversation without yelling. Unless it is in season, I have always been able to get a reservation within an hour of making it. Since this is a large restaurant, it is hardly ever filled to capacity. ( I like that.) The valet makes coming here extremely easy. If you want to have a great steak with all its traditional accompaniments, this is a great place to go to. It's just terrific.Special Features:
- peejVIPDined on 8/18/2014Thank you. The food and service are always excellent!
- Always a favoriteKershaspDined on 8/15/2014The food, as usual, was good, but the service on Friday was unmatched. Autumn, our server, was ultra-attentive and helpful. She took her time, as we have never seen anyone before, and patiently answered all our questions to the right detail and explicably clear. She checked on us every few minutes and ran back to attend to our needs. Kudos to Autumn. The ambiance in this restaurant is so-so, not providing much privacy.Special Features:
- good service good foodCESARGDined on 8/3/2014Was a very nice experience to attend a lunch in your place, congratulations the service was impress, and the meat was so good, a little expensive but was a great time we spend there. Thanks a lotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 488 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton reviews archive.
- First classOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014Always dependable. Great food. Great atmosphere and service. Quiet....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThalerDined on 7/27/2014Always excellent. We have been treated so well for special occasions, just a delight to go their.Special Features:
- Luvs2dnceDined on 7/26/2014A fantastic place to dine with superior service and wonderful food. The person I brought there was very impressed and will bring their family there as well. I look forward to dining with you again. Have been going to Ruth's Chris for 25 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DON'T MISSJANDJDined on 7/26/2014EXELLENT FOOD, SERVICE AND AMBIENCE. FAVORITE RESTURANT OF OURS. THEY NEVER DISAPPOINT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Weekday DinneroxfordDined on 7/16/2014Everyone from the valet to the bartender to the hostess to the waiters were fantastic. Thank you. D. Clark, Boca RatonSpecial Features:
- Always good steaks!!SeanDined on 7/6/2014We have been here several times over the last 3. Years and have always had good steaks and wine. The steaks come out very hot from the kitchen and they don't get cold over the course of dinner, One of the best steaks is a classic ny steak. For dessert try the chicolate explosion ... If you have room after the steak , this thing was large enough for our party of 3Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and servicedoonnaVIPDined on 7/5/2014We love coming to the Boca Raton Ruth's Chris. We had a wonderful dining experience and the steak/lobster and service was wonderful from our waiter and assistant waiter.Special Features:
- The Place For SteakDrDaveDined on 7/5/2014Always fantastic! Great food and great service! Having recently dined at Morton's (which was more like a cafeteria), it was great to be back at a real steakhouse that has maintained high standards!Special Features:
- Best steak houseshellybocaVIPDined on 7/1/2014We went to celebrate a special birthday of a friend. we were greeted warmly and given a choice of tables. Our waiter was new but was well trained. Sprinkles of birthday wishes were scattered on the table. We had filets and New York cuts. They were done to perfection! So buttery which is their trademark. The onion rings are fat and non-greasy and the creamed spinach is the best. Two vegtables for 4 is sufficient. A birthday dessert (medley of ice cream, chocolate treat and an apple cake. Well worth the money for a special occasion!Special Features:
- Summer menusHgpoloVIPDined on 6/27/2014Disappointed you didn't have summer menu as featured on internetI would recommend this to a friend.
- Woderful experience!!!GiovyDined on 6/26/2014It was our 10th anniversary with my husband, and they were ready with a special table for us with confetti and decorations for the anniversary, the food was excellent and they gave us a big plate with three kinds of dessert as a gift. The service is outstanding, we love the restaurant and we are planning to come back soon. Thank you again for making our day so special!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationGingerDined on 6/22/2014I made this reservation via the internet on open table and was delighted that the restaurant placed us exactly where we wanted to be seated. As always, the food and service were excellent..Special Features: