Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton
225 N.E. Mizner Boulevard, Suite 100
Boca Raton, FL 33432Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3820/Boca-Raton
- Phone: 5613926746
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Kendris Candelario
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Boca Raton, FL - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris - Boca Raton offers 2 private rooms accommodating from 22 to 70 guests. Our main dining room is available for lunch banquets up to 180 people.
- Private Party Contact: Tatum Mesorio 8669437271
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Boca Raton, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (53)romantic (25)fit for foodies (24)notable wine list (22)good for groups (16)neighborhood gem (10)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (4)hot spot (3)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- My favorite steakZzzzVIPDined on 8/25/2014We went on a quiet Monday. Had very attentive wait staff. The food was great...as always. If you're looking for a romantic dinner this is not the best place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hope this is not the usual hereRonsterwoo33reviewDined on 8/23/2014All side dishes that came out were not hot. Sent them back. My steak & lobster came out on a very small plate, sent it back for a larger plate. Food was good but not worth the price.Special Features:
- Just terrificLeeS38Dined on 8/22/2014I have been to Ruth Chris several times before. For me, it is consistently very good. The steak comes out perfectly cooked as per our request and is most delicious. This steak restaurant is not over the top with the noise and the bar scene so you can hold a conversation without yelling. Unless it is in season, I have always been able to get a reservation within an hour of making it. Since this is a large restaurant, it is hardly ever filled to capacity. ( I like that.) The valet makes coming here extremely easy. If you want to have a great steak with all its traditional accompaniments, this is a great place to go to. It's just terrific.Special Features:
- peejVIPDined on 8/18/2014Thank you. The food and service are always excellent!
- Always a favoriteKershaspDined on 8/15/2014The food, as usual, was good, but the service on Friday was unmatched. Autumn, our server, was ultra-attentive and helpful. She took her time, as we have never seen anyone before, and patiently answered all our questions to the right detail and explicably clear. She checked on us every few minutes and ran back to attend to our needs. Kudos to Autumn. The ambiance in this restaurant is so-so, not providing much privacy.Special Features:
- good service good foodCESARGDined on 8/3/2014Was a very nice experience to attend a lunch in your place, congratulations the service was impress, and the meat was so good, a little expensive but was a great time we spend there. Thanks a lotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First classOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014Always dependable. Great food. Great atmosphere and service. Quiet....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luvs2dnceDined on 7/26/2014A fantastic place to dine with superior service and wonderful food. The person I brought there was very impressed and will bring their family there as well. I look forward to dining with you again. Have been going to Ruth's Chris for 25 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DON'T MISSJANDJDined on 7/26/2014EXELLENT FOOD, SERVICE AND AMBIENCE. FAVORITE RESTURANT OF OURS. THEY NEVER DISAPPOINT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Weekday DinneroxfordDined on 7/16/2014Everyone from the valet to the bartender to the hostess to the waiters were fantastic. Thank you. D. Clark, Boca RatonSpecial Features:
- Always good steaks!!SeanDined on 7/6/2014We have been here several times over the last 3. Years and have always had good steaks and wine. The steaks come out very hot from the kitchen and they don't get cold over the course of dinner, One of the best steaks is a classic ny steak. For dessert try the chicolate explosion ... If you have room after the steak , this thing was large enough for our party of 3Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and servicedoonnaVIPDined on 7/5/2014We love coming to the Boca Raton Ruth's Chris. We had a wonderful dining experience and the steak/lobster and service was wonderful from our waiter and assistant waiter.Special Features:
- The Place For SteakDrDaveDined on 7/5/2014Always fantastic! Great food and great service! Having recently dined at Morton's (which was more like a cafeteria), it was great to be back at a real steakhouse that has maintained high standards!Special Features:
- Best steak houseshellybocaVIPDined on 7/1/2014We went to celebrate a special birthday of a friend. we were greeted warmly and given a choice of tables. Our waiter was new but was well trained. Sprinkles of birthday wishes were scattered on the table. We had filets and New York cuts. They were done to perfection! So buttery which is their trademark. The onion rings are fat and non-greasy and the creamed spinach is the best. Two vegtables for 4 is sufficient. A birthday dessert (medley of ice cream, chocolate treat and an apple cake. Well worth the money for a special occasion!Special Features:
- Summer menusOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/27/2014Disappointed you didn't have summer menu as featured on internetI would recommend this to a friend.
- Woderful experience!!!GiovyDined on 6/26/2014It was our 10th anniversary with my husband, and they were ready with a special table for us with confetti and decorations for the anniversary, the food was excellent and they gave us a big plate with three kinds of dessert as a gift. The service is outstanding, we love the restaurant and we are planning to come back soon. Thank you again for making our day so special!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationGingerDined on 6/22/2014I made this reservation via the internet on open table and was delighted that the restaurant placed us exactly where we wanted to be seated. As always, the food and service were excellent..Special Features:
- 1st time visitFloriansloveDined on 6/22/2014Special occasion date for my husband and myself. Renee our server was fantastic. Steak was one of the best I've ever had. A bit pricey, but great for special occasions. Only drawback was the crab stuffed mushrooms, very "fishy" taste. Otherwise food fabulous, sweet potato and cream spinach side some of the best I've ever had. Service flawless, thanks mainly to Renee, a real treasure. Overall, would recommend this to anyone looking for an upscale special dining experience.Special Features:
- Extraordinary!edie3dogsDined on 6/19/2014My husband and I dined two nights. Complimentary valet parking is a blessing since it was pouring the second night we arrived. We were seated immediately and even though the room was pretty full, we were able to carry on a conversation. Our server was pleasant and attentive through the meal and we asked to be seated at her table the second night. We had the huge perfectly cooked shrimp cocktail, crabtini beautifully presented and osso bucca ravioli with a delicate sauce. The Ribeye was cooked as ordered and seasoned perfectly. The huge diver scallops were superb blackened and broiled. The GM and staff at Boca Raton RC are the most sincere people. Looking forward to the two hour trip to dine there although we have one just six miles away.Special Features:
- Outstandingedie3dogsDined on 6/18/2014RC Boca Raton is second to none in food and service. Your would think that chain restaurants are all the same but Boca Raton outshines any of the RCs we have dined at. The appetizers perfectly prepared, shrimp cocktail and crabtini; lobster bisque delicate with chunks of lobster; the ribeye cooked as ordered and the scallops were seasoned and broiled beautifully. Plenty of food on your plate. The wait staff is professional and friendly and very attentive as was the manager. We are looking forward to our return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentPAgirlDined on 6/15/2014Dinner here on Father's Day was delicious. Appetizers, salad, entrees, sides & deserts were all superb. Our server, Samantha, made the experience even better. The only down side was an A/C issue. It got hotter & hotter throughout out dinner. The management & server were very apologetic . I'm sure many people were complaining. I knew a group of 5 that came in but left within 5 minutes. Nothing was offered for the inconvenience.
- Excellent ChoiceMDinerDined on 6/15/2014Our group thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Ruth's Chris. The service was excellent and the steaks were prepared to everyone's liking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for SteakKershaspDined on 6/14/2014This was a very good experience. It was our first time at this steakhouse. The staff couldn't have been more courteous and the food couldn't have been better. Excellent service, great food - my day was done1Special Features:
- Terridic as usualfine2dineVIPDined on 6/7/2014This restaurant is consistently good. Never a questionable meal or service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointingMoonDined on 6/3/2014Over 20 years dining at R.C. - excellente food, service, atmosphere. Always consistently good whether you order steak or seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The perfect steakbobbykVIPDined on 5/30/2014Every time I go to Ruth's Chris I usually order different items and I've never once been dissatisfied. The steak was perfect, the fish was perfect and the service was wonderful. I really can't say enough about this place. Definitely worth giving a try, and then I believe you'll go back nSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceNickDined on 5/22/2014As always, our recent dining experience at Boca Raton Ruth's Chris was 4 stars. The food is superb and the service is welcoming and very professional.Special Features:
- The Best SteakBastDined on 5/18/2014We visit Ruth Chris steakhouse on special occasions. My son just graduated from Dental School, so I thought what better reason to go. The service , drinks and food were excellent. The manager came over to ask us how we are enjoying our dinner more than once. Our waiter was very attentive and knowledable. He was honest about the size of appetizers and sides, thereby assuring we ordered just the right amount of food. His assistant was attentive as well. I look forward to celebrating our next special occasion at this steakhouse.Special Features:
- Retrain StaffLovefood954Dined on 5/11/2014Only thing good about this place was getting seated fast. After that it was all down hill, Waiter would get lost for 15 minutes at a time , had to ask others help to find HIM ! Food was luke warm. Don't get me wrong I love Ruth's Chris but not this one..
- So Good!happymealDined on 5/10/2014Food was incredible & the service was excellent. I always expect my meal to be exceptionally good and I have never been disappointed yet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would not go backNesremDined on 5/8/2014Did not bring one side that was ordered, brought one side that was not prepared the way requested, one fillet ordered came out well done instead of medium then they brought a second and is was way under cooked(practically raw) with poor excuse afterwards from manager that they were scared of cooking too much, which anyone who has any knowledge of cooking understands that you can just tell how well it is cooked by feeling with tongs
- For special occasionsSpec2161Dined on 5/2/2014Not every day dining.......pricy. Special occasions restaurant. Good food.Special Features:
- The following 461 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton reviews archive.
- OutdatedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/28/2014Restrooms need Renovating, carpeting dingy, generally unappealing. Food was just ok.
- Great EveningSusanneDined on 4/26/2014Brought 6 friends with us and everyone raved about their food & said this was their new favorite restaurant in Boca Raton.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was just so soOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/25/2014The food was great. Great salads and great steaks! The service was spotty. We had to keep asking for things and my ordered was not as requested. It's a nice place yet their were diners there in beach wear!
- Good Steak HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/23/2014Food was excellent. Steaks were perfectly cooked and sides were excellent. Tuna, crab, lobster and stuffed mushrooms were perfectly done. The service was also one of the They also included a great desert for my son's birthday. There are a lot of good steak houses and this one is one of the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steahhouse in BocaUofM1953Dined on 4/22/2014The service, ambiance and the steaks are the best in town. We were celebrating a special occassion - and the entire staff went out of their way make sure that my guest had an evening she will never forget.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful DinneroxfordDined on 4/12/2014With so many choices of restaurants, we are glad we celebrated our occasion with friends at Ruth's Chris. The steak, lamb chops, potato and spinach side dishes were absolutely delicious - piping hot, too. Our server, Connor, was exceptional and made the evening even more special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/1/2014This was the 'last supper' for my parents before they headed up north. My dad had a few gift cards from Boston so we decided to check it out. We got our drink in the bar at happy hour prices (the happy hour menu looked great also), then went into the dining room for dinner. We shared a few salads and ordered with the waiters help - filet rib-eye and sea-bass with the side of veggies to share. We all enjoyed our dinners and the service was also great. Definitely would go again.Special Features:
- Great Dinner, Great StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/1/2014Celebrated a special occasion with cousin in style. The filet and ribeye were excellent. Service was good, although we had to refill our own wine during dinner when it appeared that our original waiter left and another took her place. The desires were generous enough to share. Overall a very pleasant evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.