Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton
225 N.E. Mizner Boulevard, Suite 100
Boca Raton, FL 33432Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3820/Boca-Raton
- Phone: 5613926746
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Kendris Candelario
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Boca Raton, FL - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris - Boca Raton offers 2 private rooms accommodating from 22 to 70 guests. Our main dining room is available for lunch banquets up to 180 people.
- Private Party Contact: Tatum Mesorio 8669437271
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Boca Raton, FL serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (49)romantic (25)notable wine list (19)fit for foodies (18)good for groups (14)neighborhood gem (9)vibrant bar scene (3)hot spot (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Not typical Ruth'sStiggVIPDined on 10/17/2014I eat at Ruth's a fair amount and was not impressed. Sat down at a table that wobbled. When i asked if we could fix it or move it was not such a wonderful response. I apologize to my waiter like three times for moving next to it. Imagine being a customer and apologizing for moving because the table wobbled. Then I ordered swordfish just blackend. It came out with something on it. I asked what that was and had told my waiter I was gluten free when ordering a Caesar and said no croutons. At first the server said it was gluten free & I said check again please. Turns out it was not. They made it again. Not sure what came out but it was bad. esiter never checked back again. Very untypical for a Ruth Chris.Special Features:
- A real treatsully451Dined on 9/28/2014Hadn't been to Ruth's Chris is a number of years and it didn't disappoint. Filet was outstanding. The only thing I was not happy about was that we were seated right outside the kitchen which was not great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went for Flavor Palm BeachvmillernjDined on 9/27/2014We went early so the restaurant was empty when we arrived. The bus boy immediately got our water order. We weren't thrilled with the Flavor menu so we ordered ala carte. I ordered a dirty martini and was surprised that the glass was not full. The drink was acceptable. We both shared a 16 oz .strip steak medium rare. It was outstanding. The sides spinach au gratin and baked potatoe were ordinary.$9 for a baked that was small, toppings melted and swimming on the plate was not worth it. The spinach au gratin was also a disappointment. I felt the service was also not up to par for this type of establishment. If you want an excellent steak you will get it there but the rest of the food doe not warrant the prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dissappointing8itupDined on 9/20/2014For an expensive restaurant with many wait staff running all around us attending to other tables, our service was extremely poor. Our waitress brought us more bread without butter. We ordered coffee after the meal, and the coffee was literally dropped off at our tables without any sugar/sweetener and the waitress dashed away from our table while I was attempting to request it. 20 minutes later I finally got the waitress attention, received sweetener and fresh coffee which she almost poured down my husband's back in another effort to drop and dash away from our table. What should have been a special dining experience was ruined by our poor service. We will never return.Special Features:
- Excellent dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014Even with a packed restaurant, Ruth Chris managed to serve up everything right. Went to try out the flavore of palm beach menu, and now it will be a comeback favorite. Management stopped by 3 times, and Renee was very attentive and made good suggestions.Special Features:
- A super place to dine.sjw2459VIPDined on 9/19/2014A great restaurant with great food. Our waiter was terrific. We all had the filets which were as soft and tender as butter. The creamed spinach was great along with the shoestring potatoes. If you enjoy cheesecake, they honey cinnamon is delicious.Special Features:
- Good Place to EatJosephDined on 9/18/2014Went to the restaurant for restaurant month and had the specials. Filet for my wife, crab cakes for me. Our dishes and the accompaniments were all excellent, served at a well timed pace by a well schooled server. All in all, a delightful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DS LDonSLVIPDined on 9/17/2014Excellent, again. Server, and quality makes dinner there a pleasure. Best Ruth's Chris in South Florida by far!Special Features:
- Great and consistentOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/14/2014A venerable steakhouse , great and always consistent. A nice change from the noisier trendier spots. We had a great dinner and the manager , Bruce is top notch! He runs a very professional restaurant.
- Great :)YummyVIPDined on 9/14/2014I took my boyfriend for this birthday. The service was GREAT! Our server was very friendly and attentive. She was also very knowledgeable about the menu. The food was DELICIOUS! Everything came out as we ordered it (steak temperature) . I would definitely return and hopefully get the same server :)Special Features:
- Love Ruth's chriss ❤️OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Always great food great service always nice at special occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sketchy service - not just 1 timemikeDined on 9/13/2014Waiters who ignore you. Waiters that don't know how to pour a beer. Waiters who fight with each other and don't work as a team. Not enough support staff to keep water glasses full and tables clear. To cap it all off a General Manager who doesn't lift a finger to help his team and clearly doesn't know how to be a leader. I'd also add he doesn't know how to hire because 90% of the waiters are not qualified for their jobs. On the plus side I ate a whole meal and got it for free since they did admit their service stinks. This type of service has happened to me at the Boca location 3 times. Not going back.
- Couldn't be betterRuthieVIPDined on 9/6/2014As always the food was outstanding and we had a terrific waiter, Andrew.........he was most attentive and wanted to be certain everything was "right"
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/6/2014We went to dinner because we were given a gift card. My wife and I usually have date night at local restaurants. We have eaten at other Ruth's for corporate events. We have had good meals but not great. Tonite everything was exceptional. Good was very good, service was attentive, and even valet service was quick and friendly. Definitely would go back to this location.I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite steakZzzzVIPDined on 8/25/2014We went on a quiet Monday. Had very attentive wait staff. The food was great...as always. If you're looking for a romantic dinner this is not the best place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hope this is not the usual hereRonsterwoo33reviewDined on 8/23/2014All side dishes that came out were not hot. Sent them back. My steak & lobster came out on a very small plate, sent it back for a larger plate. Food was good but not worth the price.Special Features:
- Just terrificLeeS38Dined on 8/22/2014I have been to Ruth Chris several times before. For me, it is consistently very good. The steak comes out perfectly cooked as per our request and is most delicious. This steak restaurant is not over the top with the noise and the bar scene so you can hold a conversation without yelling. Unless it is in season, I have always been able to get a reservation within an hour of making it. Since this is a large restaurant, it is hardly ever filled to capacity. ( I like that.) The valet makes coming here extremely easy. If you want to have a great steak with all its traditional accompaniments, this is a great place to go to. It's just terrific.Special Features:
- peejVIPDined on 8/18/2014Thank you. The food and service are always excellent!
- Always a favoriteKershaspDined on 8/15/2014The food, as usual, was good, but the service on Friday was unmatched. Autumn, our server, was ultra-attentive and helpful. She took her time, as we have never seen anyone before, and patiently answered all our questions to the right detail and explicably clear. She checked on us every few minutes and ran back to attend to our needs. Kudos to Autumn. The ambiance in this restaurant is so-so, not providing much privacy.Special Features:
- good service good foodCESARGDined on 8/3/2014Was a very nice experience to attend a lunch in your place, congratulations the service was impress, and the meat was so good, a little expensive but was a great time we spend there. Thanks a lotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First classOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014Always dependable. Great food. Great atmosphere and service. Quiet....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThalerDined on 7/27/2014Always excellent. We have been treated so well for special occasions, just a delight to go their.Special Features:
- Luvs2dnceDined on 7/26/2014A fantastic place to dine with superior service and wonderful food. The person I brought there was very impressed and will bring their family there as well. I look forward to dining with you again. Have been going to Ruth's Chris for 25 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DON'T MISSJANDJDined on 7/26/2014EXELLENT FOOD, SERVICE AND AMBIENCE. FAVORITE RESTURANT OF OURS. THEY NEVER DISAPPOINT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Weekday DinneroxfordDined on 7/16/2014Everyone from the valet to the bartender to the hostess to the waiters were fantastic. Thank you. D. Clark, Boca RatonSpecial Features:
- Always good steaks!!SeanDined on 7/6/2014We have been here several times over the last 3. Years and have always had good steaks and wine. The steaks come out very hot from the kitchen and they don't get cold over the course of dinner, One of the best steaks is a classic ny steak. For dessert try the chicolate explosion ... If you have room after the steak , this thing was large enough for our party of 3Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and servicedoonnaVIPDined on 7/5/2014We love coming to the Boca Raton Ruth's Chris. We had a wonderful dining experience and the steak/lobster and service was wonderful from our waiter and assistant waiter.Special Features:
- The Place For SteakDrDaveDined on 7/5/2014Always fantastic! Great food and great service! Having recently dined at Morton's (which was more like a cafeteria), it was great to be back at a real steakhouse that has maintained high standards!Special Features:
- Best steak houseshellybocaVIPDined on 7/1/2014We went to celebrate a special birthday of a friend. we were greeted warmly and given a choice of tables. Our waiter was new but was well trained. Sprinkles of birthday wishes were scattered on the table. We had filets and New York cuts. They were done to perfection! So buttery which is their trademark. The onion rings are fat and non-greasy and the creamed spinach is the best. Two vegtables for 4 is sufficient. A birthday dessert (medley of ice cream, chocolate treat and an apple cake. Well worth the money for a special occasion!Special Features:
- Summer menusOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/27/2014Disappointed you didn't have summer menu as featured on internetI would recommend this to a friend.
- Woderful experience!!!GiovyDined on 6/26/2014It was our 10th anniversary with my husband, and they were ready with a special table for us with confetti and decorations for the anniversary, the food was excellent and they gave us a big plate with three kinds of dessert as a gift. The service is outstanding, we love the restaurant and we are planning to come back soon. Thank you again for making our day so special!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 477 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Boca Raton reviews archive.
- Birthday celebrationGingerDined on 6/22/2014I made this reservation via the internet on open table and was delighted that the restaurant placed us exactly where we wanted to be seated. As always, the food and service were excellent..Special Features:
- 1st time visitFloriansloveDined on 6/22/2014Special occasion date for my husband and myself. Renee our server was fantastic. Steak was one of the best I've ever had. A bit pricey, but great for special occasions. Only drawback was the crab stuffed mushrooms, very "fishy" taste. Otherwise food fabulous, sweet potato and cream spinach side some of the best I've ever had. Service flawless, thanks mainly to Renee, a real treasure. Overall, would recommend this to anyone looking for an upscale special dining experience.Special Features:
- Extraordinary!edie3dogsDined on 6/19/2014My husband and I dined two nights. Complimentary valet parking is a blessing since it was pouring the second night we arrived. We were seated immediately and even though the room was pretty full, we were able to carry on a conversation. Our server was pleasant and attentive through the meal and we asked to be seated at her table the second night. We had the huge perfectly cooked shrimp cocktail, crabtini beautifully presented and osso bucca ravioli with a delicate sauce. The Ribeye was cooked as ordered and seasoned perfectly. The huge diver scallops were superb blackened and broiled. The GM and staff at Boca Raton RC are the most sincere people. Looking forward to the two hour trip to dine there although we have one just six miles away.Special Features:
- Outstandingedie3dogsDined on 6/18/2014RC Boca Raton is second to none in food and service. Your would think that chain restaurants are all the same but Boca Raton outshines any of the RCs we have dined at. The appetizers perfectly prepared, shrimp cocktail and crabtini; lobster bisque delicate with chunks of lobster; the ribeye cooked as ordered and the scallops were seasoned and broiled beautifully. Plenty of food on your plate. The wait staff is professional and friendly and very attentive as was the manager. We are looking forward to our return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentPAgirlDined on 6/15/2014Dinner here on Father's Day was delicious. Appetizers, salad, entrees, sides & deserts were all superb. Our server, Samantha, made the experience even better. The only down side was an A/C issue. It got hotter & hotter throughout out dinner. The management & server were very apologetic . I'm sure many people were complaining. I knew a group of 5 that came in but left within 5 minutes. Nothing was offered for the inconvenience.
- Excellent ChoiceMDinerDined on 6/15/2014Our group thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Ruth's Chris. The service was excellent and the steaks were prepared to everyone's liking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for SteakKershaspDined on 6/14/2014This was a very good experience. It was our first time at this steakhouse. The staff couldn't have been more courteous and the food couldn't have been better. Excellent service, great food - my day was done1Special Features:
- Terridic as usualfine2dineVIPDined on 6/7/2014This restaurant is consistently good. Never a questionable meal or service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointingMoonDined on 6/3/2014Over 20 years dining at R.C. - excellente food, service, atmosphere. Always consistently good whether you order steak or seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.