Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi
777 Beach Blvd.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Biloxi, MS 39530Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/4997/Biloxi
- Phone: 2283742137
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Vernell Gibson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Biloxi, MS - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: No matter what the occasion, Ruth's Chris is the perfect place to gather. We will work with you to customize any menu to meet your needs and budget. Work one-on-one with our Private Event Manager to select the right room and configuration, accommodate your A/V needs, and help enhance your event with floral arrangements and more.
- Private Party Contact: Amy Grace 2283742137
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Biloxi, MS serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi - Best Restaurants in Biloxi ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (25)romantic (24)notable wine list (15)good for groups (14)fit for foodies (10)hot spot (3)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)neighborhood gem (1)kid-friendly (1)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- One of the best…DineconnoisseurVIPDined on 9/18/2014We have dined at several Ruth's Chris steak houses. The steaks are always cooked spot on. Service has always been excellent. We highly recommend this Restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just As Good As NOLAGoombahDined on 9/5/2014Our steaks were cooked to perfection the soup and sides were very good as well. We stay at the Beau Rivage frequently and we will walk over more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome service & unbelievable foodmrsbrown1125Dined on 9/4/2014Took my husband for his birthday. The food was impeccable, every bite was better than the last. Our server also went out of his way to make sure our meal was special. He even put confetti on the table and gave us a special dessert on the house. Awesome place to go on a special occasion. Only dislike I had was the relaxed dress code. I didn't expect to see people in shorts and flip flops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary CelebrationSassyDined on 9/2/2014We chose Ruth's Chris to have dinner and celebrate our 42nd wedding anniversary. It was PERFECT!! There were red rose petals on our table when we arrived. We ordered our steaks and the restaurant provided a personalized dessert. It was so unexpected and so very much appreciated!! I put pics on FB and told everyone it is THE place to go, especially for a celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waste your moneyNicky67VIPDined on 8/26/2014Hello I never really give negative reviews but I had better chances if a win putting my money in a slot machine. Started with French onion soup barely warm ok taste would have preferred it hot. Filet mignon not as tender as it should have been, rib eye charred but red inside I ordered medium it was medium rare and extremely fatty, mashed potatoes almost cold and slightly better than boxed did not taste like it was made from real potatoes at all. For $125.00 I could have eaten at the half shell oyster house across the street 3 times and at least enjoyed myself. Go to the half shell oyster house instead you won't be disappointed and you will save a lot of money!!!!
- Excellent food and serviceTinydinyDined on 8/22/2014Our most favorite of all restaurants in the world! How fortunate we are to have three within an hour's drive here in the US! Menu is varied and the chef always provides an excellent Pittsburgh-style, seared, prime steak seasoned and cooked to perfection. The filet and New York strip are our favorites. The appetizers, salads, bread, sides, desserts and drinks are delicious and we cannot say enough about the attentive service that makes our dining experience at Ruth's Chris the best restaurant ever! Over the years we have had every thing on the menu and all are superb. This is our go-to place for any special occasion or just when we want a good steak and great service. It is consistent world-wide in food quality and excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food ok. Service greatRonnieDined on 8/17/2014We have been to Ruth's many times and I must say we were somewhat disappointed with the food. Steak had too much seasoning on it. The meat not as much flavorable as it usually is. The baked potatoes were SMALL. Our waiter was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect 25th AnniversaryTime2DineVIPDined on 8/11/2014Hubby & I were in Biloxi for our 25th wedding anniv. and chose Ruth's Chris for our special dinner. It was perfect. The only down side is we couldn't take the leftovers with us, since we weren't home...or, believe me we would have left with what we didn't finish. I had the Petit Filet, which was more than plenty, cooked perfectly. Hubby had the rib eye, also perfect. Our sides were the sautéed mushrooms and tempura onion rings. The mushrooms were phenomenal, not over cooked or over seasoned, which some places seem to do. The onion rings were nice and big. You could actually taste the sweet onion, not just the tempura batter. Either would have been plenty to split. Well, I've raved and am out of room to tell you more. Just go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary Dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/7/2014We celebrated our 37th wedding anniversary with dinner at Ruth's Chris', located in the Hard Rock Casino. Great steaks, the Creamed Spinach is to die for, and the restaurant was very nice to provide us with a complimentary dessert with Happy Anniversary written in chocolate on the plate. The service was outstanding, helping make our special night even more special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and service but noisySteakLoverDined on 8/5/2014This was our second visit to this location; we last tried it a couple years ago at Christmas and noted the same problem we had last time which was the noise level. Last time it was just very busy this time was a large party that seemed to think they should shout back and forth. Other than the noisy group the service was good and the food was very good. If you choose to eat here I would suggest eating in the bar if you can as that is always the quietist spot.Special Features:
- DinnerLovelydinnerDined on 8/2/2014Excellent choice for dinner with a girlfriend or spouse. Great for several couples to go and visit. We had excellent service and food while dinning there. Everyone was very nice and willing to go the extra mile to help you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Experiece this time!yumyumDined on 8/2/2014Worst Ruth Chris experience of my life...And I have experienced several locations. Fish was overdone. Steaks overdone. Fries cold. Wrong order. Really?
- Disappointing Birthday dinnerGoodeatsDined on 7/31/2014Excellent service and great atmosphere, but the food was not up to Ruth's Chris standards by a long shot. Two of us had fish and it was dry and overcooked. We didn't even eat most of it. One steak had to be sent back because it was way overcooked. Two people had the lamb chops and said they were ok, but tough. Very disappointed in the food served, but the wait staff couldn't have been better.
- Good but not as good as Morton's071PierreDined on 7/24/2014Ruth's makes a big deal about cooking at 1800 degrees, serving on plates warmed to 500 degrees - however the butter they routinely serve their beef in masks the beef flavor, tasting almost greasy - best to order with no butter - overall not as good as Morton's similarly priced beef
- Food and service was great.JeremySDined on 6/20/2014I have been this restaurant several times at different locations. The Biloxi venue was a very pleasant one. We made last minute reservations and was seated promptly with proper greeting acknowledgment. Me and my wife both tried the stuffed chicken for the first time as we usually indulge in steaks. The stuffed chicken was fantastic. We really enjoyed ourselves at this location and would recommend anyone in the area to give it a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time ever dissappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/14/2014I drove from Denham springs to this location with my husband for a Fathers Day getaway. We have eaten at this location in the past and it was wonderful. Unfortunately on this visit not so much. The service was wonderful as usual but the food was not. I couldn't enjoy the filet I ordered because it was full of silver skin and couldn't be cut through. The waiter came over and asked if everything was ok and I showed it to him and he immediately got the manager. The manager offered to replace the steak but I told him no thanks that was ok so he just took it off my bill. I didn't want to eat anything after that. The staff was very polite and courteous. He just took the steak off the table and said he would let the chef know. Yes I will go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014It was my son's birthday dinner. They were excellent in service and food. Made him feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local nativeSch100Dined on 5/31/2014Been here several times the food is amazing always good. It can get a little noisy but overall service is really nice. Our servers along with the help are always on point. I recommend the three course meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerSarahDined on 5/31/2014We have been here several times before and always have a lovely time. We were seated in a private area with one other table. It was quiet and elegant. We were treated to a special dessert since it was our anniversary. Definitely one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- The following 203 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi reviews archive.
- As to be expected from RCSHOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/26/2014Everything was on point at RCSH. Food, Wine, Service; Check, Check and Check... Celebrated my second night of my wedding anniversary here; If you a creature of consistency you would be hard pressed to find a problem in here. Unless your just a jackwagon that desires to ruin your own night with over bearing needs and ridiculous expectations. (Seen my share of those before)Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/17/2014Its in the Hard Rock Casino. Shorts and a wife beater are fine...Special Features:
- Mother's Day Dinner1javagalDined on 5/11/2014We had a lovely Mother's Day dinner at Ruth's Chris, with attentive servers and delicious food. We did not feel the least bit rushed by anyone, and the manager came by to ask how everything was. We requested to share a plate and the reply was, of course, we encourage our customers to share. Not like many restaurants who charge for the extra plate! The ambience was very conducive to having an intimate dinner and we will definitely do this again.
- WonderfulRCbiloxi2014Dined on 3/24/2014Outstanding service, food and atmosphere. Aaron did a wonderful job in making sure we had everything we needed or wantedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant DeclingingPatriciaVIPDined on 3/10/2014I eat here very regularly but my last two experiences have not been good and I will move on to other steakhouses in the area. The booth I was seated at had a torn seat with the padding sticking up and poking at me all evening long (at a restaurant that charges $45+ for a steak!). The wine by the glass menu has been seriously cut back so they do not have any pinot noirs by the glass that I enjoy. My steak was overcooked and when I sent it back they returned in 3 minutes with a steak that was barely cooked (I ordered my medium rare). I choked it down because I was tired and wanted to head home. Also, they were out of several things on the menu (second time in a row this has happened). Not up to the cailibar of most Ruth's Chris.
- Anniversary DinnerLashDined on 2/24/2014Food -delicious service-fantastic people-great made a special time for us very specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't live up to everything I hearOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/22/2014We had a very bad experience... I was staying at the Imperial Palace this past weekend and decided against going to Thirty-Two,which is another steak house that was located in my own hotel. Decided against it since I have heard nothing but good things about Ruth's Chris. I ordered a drink and they were out of a certain vodka, no big deal. Ordered my app, which were oysters and they were out, frustrating. Go to order my dinner which were the lamb chops, and they were out... and to top it all off there was no toilet paper in the bathroom. Just very disappointed. My first time along with my girlfriend. Don't know if I'll be back because we had such a horrible time... good luck to those who goSpecial Features:
- Casino view....smokers paradiseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/17/2014I was very disappointed to find out that the restaurant was inside of the hard rock casino.....the cigarette smoke was the side order of the evening....my dinner and fine wine was laced with nicotine...With all of the empty property along the gulf coast, I thought to find my restaurant of choice....Ruth's Chris ....found someplace else along the be beautiful gulf coast.....
- The food & service was excellent!mikeDined on 2/15/2014Ruth's Chris in the Hard Rock Cafe in Biloxi did not disappoint. First class service and excellent food made for a memorable evening.Special Features:
- Valentines DayVDAYREVIEWERDined on 2/14/2014It always seems that good restaurants struggle on major dining holidays. Ruth Chris in the Biloxi Hard Rock was no exception. Waitress forgot to come back with promised add on to salad. Small cut fries were greasy and had sat out for too long before serving. Lobster did not appear as large as asserted. Usually a top notch restaurant, this time not up to standards.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressed...Sandra13Dined on 2/14/2014My husband and I are from Alabama and decided to go to Biloxi for Valentines Day weekend. I've been to a Ruth Chris Steakhouse once before in Baton Rouge, LA and the Biloxi hard rock location put it to shame almost. It was my husband's first experience and he was quite impressed. We had reservations for 7:45 pm and arrived accordingly. We waited for no more than 10 minutes before we were seated. Our server was great. He was bland or boring....he was the total opposite. We wanted cocktails and he suggested one for me. It was delicious. He kept checking on us and we appreciated that it was geniune. The food came really quick and it was filling. We'll defintely go back real soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak!ValentinesDined on 2/14/2014This was my first time dining at Ruth's Chris Steak House. This particular restaurant was located in the Hard Rock Cafe and Casino in Biloxi. Add to that it was Valentine's Day. The crowd was lively and energetic. The wait staff were great. My steak was great as well.There was even a rose for my wife as we departed. Perfect evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodBigAlDined on 2/14/2014We ordered filets, twin lobster tails, and brussel sprouts. They were all excellent - everything was cooked and seasoned perfectly! The price is too high for us to dine there on a regular basis, but it's definitely worth it if you don't mind spending about $65. a person. Of course, there were less expensive items on the menu as well. All the waitstaff were friendly and kept our water glasses filled. They checked on us frequently, and didn't even mind when we sat and sipped coffee while our food was settling. Since it was Valentine's Day, all the ladies were also given a single stem rose, which was a nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/13/2014Brian was excellent. He was well versed in the menu and had great suggestionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually very good but not this timeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/7/2014I ordered my steak medium, but it was more like well done. It was actually burnt on one corner of the filet. I would have sent it back, but I had the latest reservation time and knew that things were being shut down. I also just don't like sending things back. I don't know why this location closes so early. I have had several positive experiences here, but this time it fell short.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's Chris for New YearsJbeauxDined on 12/31/2013We had a memorable New Year's Eve dinner at RC in the Hard Rock casino Biloxi.Even though very busy we were served on time and everything was at the correct temp. The food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disapointedchanceDined on 12/31/2013dec 31 out to eat with my wife,rush rush,selected from ruth's classics. steak was not what i recall eating at the original ruth's in NO.she had shrimp with her steak i tasted shrimp not good.the steaks were butterflied maybe that was for speed .will not go back
- Great NYE DinnerLaurieDined on 12/31/2013I hadn't been to a Ruth's Chris in a while, so I didn't know what to expect from a Biloxi casino location. Being from New Orleans & only eating at the original location my expectations weren't too high. I was very pleasantly surprised!! Our dinner was excellent and the service was great!! They were very busy being NYE, but the service was spot on. I will definitely return to this Ruth's Chris next time we are in the Mississippi area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!AnnacatDined on 12/28/2013This restaurant has so many great things I could talk about but first the service from our main waiter was absolutely fantastic! She explained the food and different selections so well. Then the appetizer was absolutely to die for but it doesn't stop there. The entree and sides were the icing on the cake. The steaks here are PERFECT and I am picky about my steaks but they nailed it. We will go back often & we also recommend anyone try this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christmas Day 2013- Small crowd....BrendaDined on 12/25/20134th visit to this location in 6 months. There were maybe 9 other tables occupied when we met our reservation time of 7:00. Our server Lisa was helpful and nice but the food was less than up to par. Overcooked steak, sauteed brussel sprouts swimming in butter, no chilled bucket for the champagne. Lisa did her best to make things right, but the kitchen staff was having major issues. Every other visit has been exceptional. Major Christmas dinner disappointment for Ruth's Chris in Biloxi.Special Features:
- Impressed!NollDined on 12/25/2013We went for Christmas dinner, atmosphere and service was fantastic! Food was incredible! We will sure go back next Christmas, if not before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.