Ruth's Chris Steak House - Beverly Hills
224 South Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Beverly Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3504/Beverly-Hills
- Phone: (310) 859-8744
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Mark Fitkowski
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Beverly Hills, CA - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris - Beverly Hills offers a private room for up to 40 guests Sunday through Thursday.
- Private Party Contact: Kristi Gardner 8883700562
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Beverly Hills
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Beverly Hills, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Beverly Hills - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Beverly Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
78 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (53)romantic (33)notable wine list (25)fit for foodies (20)good for groups (19)neighborhood gem (16)vibrant bar scene (12)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (4)scenic view (2)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- DisappointedGolferDined on 11/25/2014I go to Ruth's Chris for an outstanding steak........it was not. This piece of meat was more like Outback - just ok. We ordered dessert and found the special Apple-Crumb tarte under cooked. My disappointment is based on the very high expectations I have for this rather pricey restaurant. They have always been reliable in the past
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/24/2014A little annoyed to be seated near the rear of the restaurant close to the kitchen on a Monday night with so many tables empty near the front window.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner is always amazing! Surf n turf!FancyLAgirlFoodieDined on 11/14/2014Best steak house in Beverly Hills. Steak always cooked to perfection. My 1st time trying surf n turf and I'm happy i did! That lobster made my mouth so happy :) Can't wait to return. This is always an awesome date night & my favorite restaurant by far!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NeverEnoughDined on 11/3/2014All around good but it should be, for the prices. I realize steak is a "bigger" thing than ever but there are a lot of choices out there. Would like to see even better quality meat.Special Features:
- Overall a great placeBchgrlDined on 11/1/2014The food was fantastic but the service was on point! Everyone from the hostess, water guy, server and even the manager was fantastic! Everyone knew their job and did it well. Thank you for being so accommodating for our event. I will definitely return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THIS RUTH CHRIS WAS VERY CROWDEDDADDYL1VIPDined on 10/25/2014AS ALWAYS THE FOOD AND SERVICE WERE EXCELLANT,HOWEVER,THIS RUTH CHRIS WAS VERY TIGHT MAKING IT HARD TO EVEN WALK AROUND. IT WAS ALSO VERY, VERY LOUD,UNUSUAL FOR RUTH CHRIS. IF I WANT A GOOD STEAK AND I'M IN THAT AREA I WOULD RETURN!Special Features:
- Never disappointedRebekahVIPDined on 10/18/2014We go here a lot! The waitstaff know us ....always leave HAPPY!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They should mention Valet Parking!ninaDined on 10/15/2014The parking dilemma was not expected but would have gladly paid the $7 to valet it. They were most accomodating of our delay in arriving- LA traffic! UGH!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- justxjessVIPDined on 10/15/2014By far the best steak restaurant I've been to. Best steak ever. Everyone who worked there was so friendly. Going to make this restaurant and location my go to spot for steak from now on.Special Features:
- Great food, poor valet headlightsRobfromSLODined on 10/11/2014Had a very poor seat. Headlights blinded me all dinner. Frequent complaints from others about them needing to close the shutter. Food was on point though. Phenomenal service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service, good steakIsaacDined on 10/2/2014For the price, you can get great food, and the service is top knotchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PorschePorscheDined on 10/2/2014Dave was a nice server for our table. Very inattentive in our needs.Special Features:
- awesome good and servicedivaonadimeDined on 9/26/2014My husband and I were celebrating his birthday. The service was great and the good was amazing! We ordered the bbq shrimp for our appetizer. I ordered the prime rib and spinach au gratin. My husband ordered the ny strip and the lobster mac & cheese. The steaks were seasoned to perfection. The side orders were large enough portions to share and still have some leftover to take home. The bbq shrimp was different than what I expected but was mouth watering. I would definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Steaks and Wine PairingsGeeWillerkersMrWilsonDined on 9/15/2014I had a wonderful evening at the Ruth's Chris in Beverly Hills. Service was attentive but never intrusive, our steaks were simple and beautifully flavorful. A special comment for Silvers, our wine expert that evening, his recommendations were suited not only for what we had ordered but also for the mood of our meeting. A guest of ours from Germany was also impressed by Silvers' knowledge of the European wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DELICIOUSpeachyDined on 9/12/2014THE EVENING WAS WONDERFUL, FOOD, AMBIANCE, SERVICE...COULDN'T ASKFOR ANYTHING MORE!!!Special Features:
- Wow...needs serious helpddddVIPDined on 9/10/2014Haven't been here in awhile and with more competition than ever with "steak" restaurants I would have to say that Ruth's Chris is in serious trouble, expecially the BH location. First off, the actual restaurant itself is so dated that it needs to be gutted and bring it back to life. Secondly, the food is just not that good....there was really nothing special. I have had better at Flemmings or the like.
- Exquisite SteakSeafoodLoverDined on 9/7/2014Our meal was wonderful. They were very gracious in honoring our special seating requests and it allowed my 92 year old mother to have a wonderful time and that meant a lot to us. All of our steaks were served very hot as well as the many side dishes we had ordered. You know, you can have really good food, but if you don't have good service, it can ruin a meal. Our server was WONDERFUL! She paid special attention to my mother which was very touching. We can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor service & poor wine selectionHoustonFoodieVIPDined on 9/6/2014The service was fit for a fast food joint and the wine list continues to decline except for the priciest wines.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 9/2/2014My dad was in town for a visit and on his last night we had a family dinner with a few family members. Dave our server was wonderful. Friendly, attentive and made great recommendations for my dad's first visit to Ruth Chris. this was the perfect want to end a perfect trip.Special Features:
- foodieofamericaDined on 8/30/2014The service was wonderful! The steaks were cooked to perfection! You always know what to expect at a Ruth's Chris and they always manage to exceed your expectations. Sweet potato casserole is to die for and we cannot wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A cut above and very reasonableFoodiekatzDined on 8/17/2014They have a classic menu that includes salad, side, main course and dessert all included and one price. Great value, food is delicious and they give you very nice portions. They have steak. Chicken (very good) and a couple of fish dishes as well as lamp chops. It has become a standard place to go for our family.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerjanerDined on 8/14/2014We had an elegant evening at Ruth's Chris. A perfect birthday dinner/celebration. The entire staff was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy camper!!!JFK1Dined on 8/12/2014My wife and I celebrated our 37th Wedding Anniversary here in Beverly Hills and from the time we arrived and all through dinner, everyone was so complimentary and attentive. Our reservation time was honored with no wait and the front desk was so polite. Cocktails were perfect. Food was outstanding and service was wonderful. I have only nice things to say about Ruth's Chris. They even sprinkled little hearts on the table to honor our anniversary. For a chain, they outdid themselves. It will always be on the top of our list as one of our most favorite restaurants. Thank you Ruth's Chris for making our anniversary dinner so enjoyable.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceSteveVIPDined on 8/6/2014I have dined at many different Ruth Chris restaurants and the Beverly Hills experience is the only location that is consistently outstanding. We were a party of six and all were impressed by the dining experience.Special Features:
- My Daughter's 13th BirthdayCeCe13thBirthdayDined on 7/30/2014Ruth ' s Chris made my daughter's 13th Birthday so memorable. The moment we walked in at our reservation time, they addressed her by her name (she was shocked they knew it) and asked if they could do anything for her. We waited five minutes for our booth, when we arrived at our booth, there was Happy Birthday Confetti on the table. As we sat at our booth, and given our Menus, my daughter noticed the inside page of the menu said, "Happy Birthday Cierra" This brought tears to both of our eyes. Immediately, we took a picture and posted on FACEBOOK. Lastly, when her Ribeye Steak arrived SIZZLING on her EXTREMELY HOT plate, she was in awe, and kept saying "Thank You Mommy!" She enjoyed her FABULOUS MEAL. Thank You Ruth ' s Chris!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 820 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Beverly Hills reviews archive.
- Outstanding Restaurant.WillreturnDined on 7/27/2014The Food was excellent, The service was efficient and prompt. The restaurant was top notch in every aspect Will definitely returnSpecial Features:
- HonestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014I went to the woodland Hills location and had a horrible experience that brought me to walk out. I went here 2 nights later and reminded myself of the Ruth Chris I am use to. I'm sure it was just a off night but this location is great for anyone. Couples, families, girls night out. Anyone. I was with my mom and it was her first time. Can't go to another location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodbbqmikeDined on 7/27/2014The experience was excellent across the board. It became busy, so our server wasn't as attentive as we would have liked. The steaks were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place - at the right time.rsermdr310Dined on 7/26/2014Love the place. Great food, so far great service, but the ambiance; well what can you do? Sometimes even when you have a romantic booth (that the staff so kindly provided) there are still groups that want to have an obnoxious shouting contest, in what I consider one of the best steakhouses around. Will likely come back again soon; hopefully the shouting contest isn't going on.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Good foods, good service. The steak is excellent. Except when we ask to bring home the leftover, they packed very poorly in aluminum foil.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014Food was great and customer service was outstanding! (Abby)Special Features:
- LOVE THIS PLACE!!!PirateSunnyDined on 7/23/2014I took my sister here for her birthday. She had such a wonderful time I'm sure it's one of her favorite birthday celebrations. They had a table already reserved for us with birthday confetti on it. After an AMAZING dinner she had her own chocolate chocolate cake. It was so good she refused to share any of it with anyone. At the end they took our picture and put it in a cute birthday card. I've been to Ruth's Chris steak house a few times and each time the food was perfectly prepared to order. Service is always great, even when they are busy (especially during Dine LA week). GO HERE if you like steak, great food, great service and great ambiance.Special Features:
- Great place!SunshineDined on 7/23/2014Everything was great... The food, service, wine, etc.! The only thing that was a bit uncomfortable was the size of the restaurant, and since it was Restaurant Week, there were so many people. The bathroom (women's) was also small; however, they managed to ensure cleanliness in the area. Overall it was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food1984foodieDined on 7/22/2014Food was delicious and our waitress was the bomb!!! Everyone in our party had a wonderful time. I will for sure dine here again.Special Features:
- 7/20 DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/20/2014Dinner was great although my steak was overcooked and came out medium well. The server immediately took it back and the manager delivered a new one with free mushrooms as well. I appreciate this service and understand an occasional overcooked steak can occur. The way it was handled was great and I was thrilled so I provided a five star on the overall.
- Top SteakhousemegafrogVIPDined on 7/20/2014Dined at the Beverly Hills location during Sunday of DineLA promotions. The restaurant was very busy, but they accommodated our party of 4 at a table rather than a booth at our request. Service and food were perfect; best steak that I have had in years. Manager and I discussed our mutual experiences at other steakhouses and we agreed that Ruth Chris has maintained their quality and integrity better than the "chain" steakhouses. This will become my go to place for special occasion dinners.Special Features:
- a standard well metbiffVIPDined on 7/19/2014ruth's chris is my favorite steak house and has been for years. the single challenge to absolute total enjoyment is the noise. so we reserve after 8:30 pm as an avoidance strategy and ask for corner tables/booths. it worked so the usual enjoyment was enhanced. still, ii'd prefer an earlier start time. in the meantime, i'll gladly made the accommodation.Special Features:
- Ruths Steakhouseveeeeee06VIPDined on 7/18/2014Service was really good and the food was really good. Would definitely come back here again!Special Features:
- Yumrae813Dined on 7/17/2014Came here for DineLA and the food was amazing! The service was also outstanding! Can't wait to try their regular menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's the Good Beef?DodinBouffantVIPDined on 7/17/2014Something is happening in the local steak houses. You used to be able to get great dry-aged steaks at several places. In the past few years dry-aged steaks have disappeared and the general quality of the meat seems to have declined. Ordered the porterhouse for two cooked charred, medium rare...described as pink, warm center. What we got was charred but the center was basically uncooked room temperature meat. While the filet portion of the porterhouse is expected to be soft, the strip portion was almost mushy, making me wonder if the meat had been tenderized in someway or maybe cooked sous vide and held too long in the water bath. Ate a couple of bites and let my dining partner take the rest home.