Ruth's Chris Steak House - Beverly Hills
224 South Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Beverly Hills
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3504/Beverly-Hills
- Phone: 3108598744
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Mark Fitkowski
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Beverly Hills, CA - Bring the service, expertise and flavor of Ruth's Chris Steak House to the location of your choice! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris - Beverly Hills offers a private room for up to 40 guests Sunday through Thursday.
- Private Party Contact: Kristi Gardner 8883700562
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Beverly Hills
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Beverly Hills, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Beverly Hills - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Beverly Hills reviews from OpenTable diners
115 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (81)romantic (48)good for groups (33)fit for foodies (32)notable wine list (28)neighborhood gem (26)hot spot (12)kid-friendly (10)vibrant bar scene (8)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014The service was wonderful! The steaks were cooked to perfection! You always know what to expect at a Ruth's Chris and they always manage to exceed your expectations. Sweet potato casserole is to die for and we cannot wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A cut above and very reasonableFoodiekatzDined on 8/17/2014They have a classic menu that includes salad, side, main course and dessert all included and one price. Great value, food is delicious and they give you very nice portions. They have steak. Chicken (very good) and a couple of fish dishes as well as lamp chops. It has become a standard place to go for our family.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerjanerDined on 8/14/2014We had an elegant evening at Ruth's Chris. A perfect birthday dinner/celebration. The entire staff was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy camper!!!JFK1Dined on 8/12/2014My wife and I celebrated our 37th Wedding Anniversary here in Beverly Hills and from the time we arrived and all through dinner, everyone was so complimentary and attentive. Our reservation time was honored with no wait and the front desk was so polite. Cocktails were perfect. Food was outstanding and service was wonderful. I have only nice things to say about Ruth's Chris. They even sprinkled little hearts on the table to honor our anniversary. For a chain, they outdid themselves. It will always be on the top of our list as one of our most favorite restaurants. Thank you Ruth's Chris for making our anniversary dinner so enjoyable.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceSteveVIPDined on 8/6/2014I have dined at many different Ruth Chris restaurants and the Beverly Hills experience is the only location that is consistently outstanding. We were a party of six and all were impressed by the dining experience.Special Features:
- My Daughter's 13th BirthdayCeCe13thBirthdayDined on 7/30/2014Ruth ' s Chris made my daughter's 13th Birthday so memorable. The moment we walked in at our reservation time, they addressed her by her name (she was shocked they knew it) and asked if they could do anything for her. We waited five minutes for our booth, when we arrived at our booth, there was Happy Birthday Confetti on the table. As we sat at our booth, and given our Menus, my daughter noticed the inside page of the menu said, "Happy Birthday Cierra" This brought tears to both of our eyes. Immediately, we took a picture and posted on FACEBOOK. Lastly, when her Ribeye Steak arrived SIZZLING on her EXTREMELY HOT plate, she was in awe, and kept saying "Thank You Mommy!" She enjoyed her FABULOUS MEAL. Thank You Ruth ' s Chris!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Restaurant.WillreturnDined on 7/27/2014The Food was excellent, The service was efficient and prompt. The restaurant was top notch in every aspect Will definitely returnSpecial Features:
- HonestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014I went to the woodland Hills location and had a horrible experience that brought me to walk out. I went here 2 nights later and reminded myself of the Ruth Chris I am use to. I'm sure it was just a off night but this location is great for anyone. Couples, families, girls night out. Anyone. I was with my mom and it was her first time. Can't go to another location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodbbqmikeDined on 7/27/2014The experience was excellent across the board. It became busy, so our server wasn't as attentive as we would have liked. The steaks were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place - at the right time.rsermdr310Dined on 7/26/2014Love the place. Great food, so far great service, but the ambiance; well what can you do? Sometimes even when you have a romantic booth (that the staff so kindly provided) there are still groups that want to have an obnoxious shouting contest, in what I consider one of the best steakhouses around. Will likely come back again soon; hopefully the shouting contest isn't going on.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Good foods, good service. The steak is excellent. Except when we ask to bring home the leftover, they packed very poorly in aluminum foil.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014Food was great and customer service was outstanding! (Abby)Special Features:
- LOVE THIS PLACE!!!PirateSunnyDined on 7/23/2014I took my sister here for her birthday. She had such a wonderful time I'm sure it's one of her favorite birthday celebrations. They had a table already reserved for us with birthday confetti on it. After an AMAZING dinner she had her own chocolate chocolate cake. It was so good she refused to share any of it with anyone. At the end they took our picture and put it in a cute birthday card. I've been to Ruth's Chris steak house a few times and each time the food was perfectly prepared to order. Service is always great, even when they are busy (especially during Dine LA week). GO HERE if you like steak, great food, great service and great ambiance.Special Features:
- Great place!SunshineDined on 7/23/2014Everything was great... The food, service, wine, etc.! The only thing that was a bit uncomfortable was the size of the restaurant, and since it was Restaurant Week, there were so many people. The bathroom (women's) was also small; however, they managed to ensure cleanliness in the area. Overall it was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food1984foodieDined on 7/22/2014Food was delicious and our waitress was the bomb!!! Everyone in our party had a wonderful time. I will for sure dine here again.Special Features:
- 7/20 DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/20/2014Dinner was great although my steak was overcooked and came out medium well. The server immediately took it back and the manager delivered a new one with free mushrooms as well. I appreciate this service and understand an occasional overcooked steak can occur. The way it was handled was great and I was thrilled so I provided a five star on the overall.
- Top SteakhousemegafrogVIPDined on 7/20/2014Dined at the Beverly Hills location during Sunday of DineLA promotions. The restaurant was very busy, but they accommodated our party of 4 at a table rather than a booth at our request. Service and food were perfect; best steak that I have had in years. Manager and I discussed our mutual experiences at other steakhouses and we agreed that Ruth Chris has maintained their quality and integrity better than the "chain" steakhouses. This will become my go to place for special occasion dinners.Special Features:
- a standard well metbiffVIPDined on 7/19/2014ruth's chris is my favorite steak house and has been for years. the single challenge to absolute total enjoyment is the noise. so we reserve after 8:30 pm as an avoidance strategy and ask for corner tables/booths. it worked so the usual enjoyment was enhanced. still, ii'd prefer an earlier start time. in the meantime, i'll gladly made the accommodation.Special Features:
- Ruths Steakhouseveeeeee06VIPDined on 7/18/2014Service was really good and the food was really good. Would definitely come back here again!Special Features:
- Yumrae813Dined on 7/17/2014Came here for DineLA and the food was amazing! The service was also outstanding! Can't wait to try their regular menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's the Good Beef?DodinBouffantVIPDined on 7/17/2014Something is happening in the local steak houses. You used to be able to get great dry-aged steaks at several places. In the past few years dry-aged steaks have disappeared and the general quality of the meat seems to have declined. Ordered the porterhouse for two cooked charred, medium rare...described as pink, warm center. What we got was charred but the center was basically uncooked room temperature meat. While the filet portion of the porterhouse is expected to be soft, the strip portion was almost mushy, making me wonder if the meat had been tenderized in someway or maybe cooked sous vide and held too long in the water bath. Ate a couple of bites and let my dining partner take the rest home.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/17/2014Everything was delicious. Can never go wrong with Ribeye and Lobster tail.I would recommend this to a friend.
- good experiencekissgerardDined on 7/16/2014...in L.A. in a Ruth's Chris restaurant. We knew R&C only in New York and Hawaii, where it was always great. But maybe a little bit less outstanding in Beverly than in NYCSpecial Features:
- The first time Ruth has let us downOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/15/2014We visit three Ruth Chris's, Woodland Hills, Hollywood and Maui. They have never let us down until the other night. We were returning from France and missed our flight home, so we made the best of it and went to dinner. Ruth's was running LA dinner week promo and we took advantage of it. I hate to say it but the steaks did not melt in our mouths as they usually do. It seemed tougher and chewier than we have ever had. Not the Usual quality. On a good note, the service from Rafael was wonderful as usual. We are lucky to get him every time we visit the Hollywood location. Actually, all the staff was great. They seemed a little confused about checking if tables were cleared and ready for service but it was all handled in a professional manner.Special Features:
- Always greatIcey1VIPDined on 7/15/2014Food was great service was even better!! Every one always makes sure I'm taken care of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sub-parMikeDined on 7/14/2014The restaurant has a nice menu with good side dishes. However, the lobster tail was very tough and inedible. The veal chop was fatty and undercooked. I had to send it back for additional time on the grill. However, management upgraded the dessert on the Idine menuSpecial Features:
- Delicious as usual!TracyDined on 7/13/2014You can never fail at RC...steak, lobster or prawn...mouth watering and so yummy always !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Typical Ruth's -- Great!stevenbDined on 7/11/2014You know what to expect here, and we were not disappointed. Great food, great service, great wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SIMPLY SUPERBGomez1GDLDined on 7/9/2014Out of this world food, amazing wine list, reasonable prices and outstanding service, in my case by Hilary, not only a beautiful waitress but a professional one that loves her work and does it remarkably. This is a must if you visit the LA area. Congratulations!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cookieVIPDined on 7/8/2014Best steak in LA and terrific place to celebrate special occasionsI would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible!!!UsualCustomerVIPDined on 7/3/2014We eat there all the time but this time our steaks were terrible! Seemed like it was a walmart bought steak! At first we sent back our steak because "medium" was completely well done. When they brought back... it was completely raw. At that point we did not say anything, we were just done and wanted to leave as fast as possible.Special Features:
- Amazing!!Luvto3atDined on 6/28/2014Went here with my girlfriends to celebrate my birthday. From the moment we stepped in the restaurant until the moment we left we were treated well! The food was amazing and our waiter Adrian was very attentative, he went out of his way to make sure we got every everything we wanted! Dessert..mmmm!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place.YumyumDined on 6/28/2014There are many steakhouses in LA and many of them considered more trendy, but the steak at Ruth Chris is superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, as always!Uncwgrad00Dined on 6/19/2014I am a big RC fan, so while on vacation, I decided to take the whole family out to dinner. I have raved about the stealka for years, so my 11 year old son has always wanted to rue it. They had reasonable prices kids meals and the kids loved it! Highly recommend the BH location. I have eaten there when I've been in town for over 12 years and they never disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VERY GOOD BUT NOT GREATFoodieDined on 6/15/2014Our dining experience was very good but the steaks were noticeably bland tasting. We also found that their definition of medium rare is actually very rare. We know that a steak can always be sent back to the kitchen for additional cooking, but for the price being charged for a steak, we would have enjoyed our meal more if we felt that the chef made us feel that he was cooking the steaks just for us!Special Features:
- Service OverkillLADimSumGirlDined on 6/7/2014The meal itself was great, but way too many inquiries about our satisfaction. Getting to our table was like walking the gauntlet - too many staff greetings. Service overkill. Appreciate the intent, but it felt intrusive. We were constantly interrupted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unhappy visitdodgerVIPDined on 6/6/2014We have been to Ruth Chris several times before and always had a good experience. Friday evening they seated us in the back dining room . We told them we did not like the location and were told it would be full in a couple of minutes. After about 1/2 hour there were three other couples. The last couple to arrive did not like the location and they were moved. At that time we got up and said we were leaving. The manager, who we knew from a previous visit, met us outside the restaurant and said he would find us a table. With the poor treatment we received we declined his offer.
- Very disappointed this timelapplVIPDined on 6/5/2014My wife and me ordered the 12oz rib eye steak. I always ordered the 16oz and they usually able control the temperature pretty well. But for 12oz, it is a totally story. My medium rare plus comes as medium well, the surroundings are fully cooked. My wife's medium rare comes as medium well plus and ask for replacement, it comes as right at medium rare but it is quite small in size plus a few full cooked piece from the original order. The steak looks like it is the end of the big cut and not in very good presentation Pretty disappointed this time. Hope they can do better later.
- The most consistent great steaksSteveVIPDined on 6/5/2014It's really the most basic rule in dining. Excellent service. Fine food the steaks are delivered at the correct temperature. AlwaysSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal wonderfully priced I hadNiceDined on 6/1/2014I had a wonderful dining experience. My first time visiting and it won't be my last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.