Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City
The Outlets at The Walk
2020 Atlantic Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris-atlanticcity.com/
- Phone: (609) 344-5833
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Restaurant Manager & Private Dining Manager - Brian Becotte - 609.344.5833
- Private Party Facilities: Board Room: Seats up to 12 guests
Wine Room: Seats up to 35 guests
Main Dining Room: Seats up to 100 guests
- Private Party Contact: Brian Becotte 6093445833x
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City
Expect nothing less than an extraordinary meal and first class service from the Number One prime steak house in the world - Ruth's Chris Steak House. At Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic city, you'll experience our contemporary decor coupled with distinctive dining traditions that you can only expect at the Number One steak house. At Ruth's Chris Steak House, we take steak seriously, but we're also serious about making sure you have a great time. So, whether you're looking for a place to unwind after a hectic day at work, planning a romantic dinner for two or that all important business meeting, feel free to laugh out loud and stay awhile and experience our sizzle.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
113 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (80)romantic (46)notable wine list (35)good for groups (34)fit for foodies (33)hot spot (16)neighborhood gem (13)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (3)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (1)Show More
- DELISHaverageDined on 5/26/2014First time here and I will definitely come back. The filet mignon was very juicy and very tender. Just melted in your mouth!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vacation celebrationFoodies25VIPDined on 5/25/2014Food was very good and service was excellent. 11oz filet was seasoned and cooked perfectly. One filet order was over cooked but a new order was prepared again and tasted excellent. We even got a new side order of Augratin potatoes. The staff including the manager were kind and offered us a appetizer while waiting. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightBusinesstravelerDined on 5/24/2014We have 3 little kids and were looking for a night out just us with good food and cocktails. Ruth's Chris in Atlsntic City was flawless. The service was fantastic, the steaks were nothing short if amazing. Worth every penny!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eveything but seat coversDemoRapDined on 5/23/2014For a $100 a person meal it's not too much to ask for a healthy bathroom experience. Ruth Chris get seat covers for the bathrooms.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicemarc18093Dined on 5/23/2014We always enjoy going here and enjoy the food and their serviceSpecial Features:
- Always greatPirateDined on 5/22/2014The service here is great, the staff does a good job of being right there when you need them, and not hovering over the table askingif everything is ok as soon as you put the fork in your mouth. The Food is always the way I order it. Great food, great service , nice wine list, what else can you ask forSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not as impressedmhempillVIPDined on 5/18/2014The first time my fiancee and I ate at this Ruth's Chris, the food was so unbelievably good. We always compared every steak house we went to thereafter to Ruth's Chris and none of them could even compare. We went to the Ruth's Chris in Wilkes Barre on Valentine's day and were less impressed with that location. We came back to the Atlantic City location one year to the day of our initial visit and ordered the exact same items. We sadly discovered that the food at this location was equally unimpressive as the Wilkes Barre location. I don't know if the chefs had changed or they were just having a bad day altogether but I hope that they make the necessary improvements and get back on track.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodAshfrye34Dined on 5/17/2014Love this place. The Atlantic city location is much better for children since it's located by the outlet mall and you don't have to get dressed up to eat there. Amazing food and gluten free menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steaks!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/16/2014This is our go to restaurant for the steak lovers' in our family. The service is excellent as well. I would stick to just the steaks and sides, as I have gotten seafood before that was not up to par and could be made better at home.Special Features:
- generalVIPDined on 5/12/2014The food and service are excellent. The steak I ordered was made just how I like it well done. The plate is hot and so is the steak. If you want to modify a selection the staff is very amenable. I always enjoy eating at this restaurant.Special Features:
- Atlantic city's GemLissetteDined on 5/11/2014Ruth Chris's steak house in AC has THE BEST STEAK, they serve you and make sure you are pleased. If not they will make it right and go above and beyond what is needed. I have never had an unpleasant meal in over 10 years.Special Features:
- JERSEYDined on 5/11/2014WE REALLY ENJOYED THE PLACE, EXCEPT FOR ONE THING, THEY DISCONTINUED THE VEAL OSSA BOCA RAVIOLIAT THIS LOCATIONSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantPunkinDined on 5/11/2014I really enjoy myself every time I visit Ruth Chris's Steak HouseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day LunchMaddieDined on 5/11/2014This was a great Mother's Day Brunch surprise for my mother. My sister mom and I had a delicious meal.My mom had the stuffed chicken. She said that it was the best she has had. My sister and I had filet mignon and shrimp. The side dishes were tasty sides which we all shared. Our server was great. We were surprised with a rose and a gift card. We can't wait to return. Thanks :)Special Features:
- Just rightRuthChris1onmylistDined on 5/10/2014The service was excellent. The ambiance of the restaurant was just what I was looking for. My boyfriend and I sat in lounge area which was perfect because the game was on. Our appetizers were so delicious and our entrée was even better. I will be dining back and will recommend this restaurant to friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/10/2014Excellent dining experience. Have celebrated our wedding anniversary there for 5 years. Good service and good food.Special Features:
- Top shelf in every aspect!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/9/2014Absolutely fabulous in every aspect possible! Tremendous service, atomosphere, menu and top shelf quality. Better steak than places who charge 3 times as much! Simply phenominalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was wonderfulDaiseycat1Dined on 5/8/2014It was my birthday they brought out a cake- waiter excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for bacehlor parties in ACGreatBachelorPartyDined on 5/3/2014We did Ruth's for my buddies Bachelor party down in AC. This place is a great alternative to eat at versus a casino restaurant. You don't get the typical casino old people eating next to you(ie oxygen tanks and hearing aids). Clientele is 30's though early 60's. Great....I mean great steaks to choose from. Good reasonable wine list. The only complaint is your a packed in tightly.....we had a group of 10 and out table was butted up to other tables. Other than that....Ruth's has excellent food, great location(right at the end of the AC Expressway and Atlantic Ave) and outstanding service. In regards to reservation, Ruth's had our table ready on time, no waiting.Special Features:
- The Perfect SteakRalph123ReviewsDined on 4/26/2014Although Ruth's Chris has a variety of other choices you go there for the steak. The food and drink isn't cheap so I recommend a special occasion. However, the service was excellent and the steak was cooked to perfection. My wife and I share the "Porterhouse for Two" at $90. The mashed potatoes and creamed spinach were nicely done. We didn't need an appetizer. My wife also had a crab cake on the side and thought it was a little heavy on the Old Bay but indicated the cake was virtually all crab.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/23/2014Excellent as always! Food was wonderful and served perfectly and the service couldn't be better. Nicole is wonderful and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always The BestRCACTHEBESTDined on 4/15/2014The best Ruth's Chris in the franchise. The kitchen always exceeds expectationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's Ruth'sTommyVIPDined on 4/14/2014We've been to Ruth's any number of times and this is a very good one, too. Emily an outstanding waiter, efficient and friendly. Picked a good bottle of a red blend, fair price. Kept it simple with the petit fillets and creamed spinach. The atmosphere, tho. Wow. Not your dark wood, leather steak house. Maybe we're getting old. Fine restaurant, tho.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night at Ruth's ChrisWallyDined on 4/12/2014We started with a cool CC Manhattan and a Raspberry Cosmo and ended with the good serving of French Press coffee. In between we devoured the juiciest, perfectly cooked to order, succulent, 11 oz Filets plus their very tasty accompaniments. The friendly greetings at the door and the professional and efficient service at the table added immensely to a very enjoyable experience. Even took pictures! We believe this is the best steakhouse in the Atlantic City area and many friends agree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slightly Pricy, but a good timeLadySocrates2VIPDined on 4/12/2014Went for my mother's birthday. She ordered the Ruth's Classic Filet Mignon and Shrimp. I ordered the jumpo pan seared scallops. My mother felt that for the price, there should have been more than 2 shrimp on the plate. The wait staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. Overall, a nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionNightoutDined on 4/10/2014Service was stretched too long in between entrees. The steak was a big disappointment as it didn't have a lot of flavor. I think the dessert was the best out of all the different courses. It wasn't at all that I expected.
- chasnanVIPDined on 4/9/2014Steaks at Ruth Chris are the best you can get anywhere would differently recommend for everyone to try the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boyfriends BirthdayDaniloveSteakDined on 4/7/2014The restaurant has such a calm setting. We went to celebrate his 26th birthday. We each ordered the prime rib which was sooo delicious. The server we had broke down everything on the menu nicely and gave us a brief background of Ruth Chris. The food and wine were so good. I would definitely be dining again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as usualRamboDined on 4/5/2014Great food!! Expensive but well worth it trust me!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!!Erica926Dined on 4/4/2014I made reservations for 10, as a surprise dinner for my boyfriends birthday. My experience was above my expectations. The servers did not realize we were celebrating a birthday, so at the end of dinner they surprised him with a slice of cheesecake, hand crafted in chocolate written on the plate was Happy Birthday. Everyone raved about the steaks tender seasoned savory flavor. Pricing was great as well! Highly highly recommend for dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday celebrationluvmysteakDined on 4/2/2014Very nice restaurant I took my husband for his birthday. Food was really good but expensive not a bad place for a special occasion. The staff we're very friendly the manager even come around to the tables to make sure everything is OK. I must add I had to send my steak back twice because it was not done to my liking when I got it back it was really good and they took it off the bill. I will go back again cause overall everything was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service. IOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2014Great food and service. I always look forward to going here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious DinnerCBrownDined on 3/30/2014We recently went to Ruth's Chris Steak House for an anniversary dinner. It was fabulous - from our crab appetizer to our Banana Cream Pie dessert. The service and food were without fault. If you want a great dining experience, Ruth's Chris is the place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very goodlsokrnDined on 3/23/2014had a very nice dinner at the restaurant and enjoyed the foodSpecial Features:
- Freekin Fabulous !!!!StaseaDined on 3/22/2014First time there and I dif will b back!!! I made reservation online n when we got there we were seated right away, on a saturday night!!! told them ot was my boyfriends B Day and our Anniversary the decorated the table in rose petals!! Nice touch. This place is worth every cent!!! Our server Frank was knowledgeable, friendly n quick!! Had the 40 oz. porter house n cooked to perfection!!! The cranberry walnut bread prior to food comin is toooo die for! I love food n I love Ruth Chris !!! If your wonder should I try it don't wonder DOOOO IT!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above and Beyond...ChazDined on 3/21/2014This restaurant exceeded my expectations in so many ways. I will be sending the GM a very nice letter this week to commend him and his staff on their professionalism and our overall experience. Oh and the food is out of this world!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousJerseyansVIPDined on 3/15/2014Best steak in Atlantic City. Tried most of the steakhouses in the AC area, and feel Ruth Chris is number one! Great service and a friendly atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth Chris, Spot on!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/15/2014Excellent food, Service, Atmospere. Frank the waiter was super professional and knowledgeable! Can't wait to go back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very SatisfiedMuffinTopDined on 3/10/2014I really enjoyed my dining experience. I would recommend this restaurant to all of my family and friends. Enjoyed the entire experience from start to finish. I will return to the restaurant on my next visit to Atlantic City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!LizwilDined on 3/10/2014Went recently on a trip to AC. Meal was excellent I had the "special $49.95 which included salad, the scallops with lemon butter and califlower and desert which was very, very good. My husband had the regular ala carte menu with the NY Strip steak and it was excellent and cooked to perfection. Service was very good.Special Features: