Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City
The Outlets at The Walk
2020 Atlantic Avenue
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris-atlanticcity.com/
- Phone: (609) 344-5833
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Restaurant Manager & Private Dining Manager - Brian Becotte - 609.344.5833
- Private Party Facilities: Board Room: Seats up to 12 guests
Wine Room: Seats up to 35 guests
Main Dining Room: Seats up to 100 guests
- Private Party Contact: Brian Becotte 6093445833x
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City
Expect nothing less than an extraordinary meal and first class service from the Number One prime steak house in the world - Ruth's Chris Steak House. At Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic city, you'll experience our contemporary decor coupled with distinctive dining traditions that you can only expect at the Number One steak house. At Ruth's Chris Steak House, we take steak seriously, but we're also serious about making sure you have a great time. So, whether you're looking for a place to unwind after a hectic day at work, planning a romantic dinner for two or that all important business meeting, feel free to laugh out loud and stay awhile and experience our sizzle.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
114 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (78)romantic (49)good for groups (37)fit for foodies (35)notable wine list (33)hot spot (17)neighborhood gem (13)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (4)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (3)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (1)Show More
- We Love this Atlantic City Spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/22/2014My husband and I have been to this Atlantic City location quite a few times and every time the food is on point, and we are always lucky enough to have the same lovely waitress Darlene. Great Food, Nice Atmosphere every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service!MattisDined on 11/22/2014The steaks were great but my steak was medium rare and my wifes was medium.. it was supposed to be the other way around.. but we shared. Other than that it was a nice time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JCLDDined on 11/19/2014Atlantic City xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI would recommend this to a friend.
- 25th AnniversaryHardhatDined on 11/17/2014The service was great. We had reservations and were seated as soon as we arrived. The waitress was great and explained the menu in detail. Food was great and the steak perfect. We had the complete meal for $59.95 and were very pleased with everything that was included.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Meal, Excellent Service!!VB615Dined on 11/13/2014Our server Patrick was excellent... He was very informative, friendly and attentive!! The food was outstanding, pricey, but worth the money!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh.traveljunkie76Dined on 11/8/2014The steak was adequate but during this visit it became clear to me that this place is no Chops or Palm or Morton's. In my opinion, as someone who doesn't mind spending $ for exceptional food and service, for what you get here, it is overpriced.
- JoeDDined on 11/7/2014Welcoming feel as you enter the restaurant. Lighting level made it difficult to read the menu. Food was up to the level of the Ruth Chris Restaurants Valet parking was very good. Overall a great experience.Special Features:
- The best steak everOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2014Went for our anniversary was told it was gonna be expensive. But we spent 180 with tip. Thought that was great the food was out of this world Ive never had melt in ur mouth steak before. Everyone was nice and helpful with be going back soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Birthday!AWESOMEDined on 11/6/2014I can summarize our Birthday Dinner experience in just a few words. It was the most perfect dinner EVER! Our servers Zita and Pat took fabulous care of us; when we sat down, there were large rose pettals on the table. Drinks - Sangria fabulous, appetizers - oysters, crabcake and motzarella and tomato - perfect, salads - cesar - homemade dressing perfect, dinner - everykind of steak there - all cooked to order and still hot to the last bite, and desert - SUPERB! After they made the Bananas Foster tabelside, they still had a Birthday plate for my husband with chocolate sin cake and a candle, which, they did not charge us for. We do not consider it expensive with the amazing food. What and experience!Special Features:
- Awesome as UsualPattiBertDined on 11/4/2014We went to Ruth's Chris for our 9th Anniversary. We were waited on by the lovely Jill. Everything was AMAZING! ( It always is!!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeGoodtime1104Dined on 11/4/2014My husband and I dined there for our anniversary, and we loved it! Our server Jennifer was very knowledgeable about the restaurant, the menu, and the wines. She made excellent recommendations and the food was delicious! It was a beautiful and big restaurant with nice ambiance and accents. We really enjoyed ourselves!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth Chris Atlantic CityBunny520Dined on 11/3/2014Ruth Chris has a great happy hour food and drink menu. We always relax at the bar with a cocktail and spicy lobster appetizer before dinner. For dinner, you can't beat the $50 Price Fixe menu. The service is impeccable. We dine at Ruth's in Puerto Rico, Las Vegas and Atlantic City and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Leslie61Dined on 10/25/2014Service and food was amazing, employees were very professional and very niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating nephew's big dayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014I treated my nephew to a special dinner for his 21st birthday. Every one we dealt with, from the front desk to our wonderful waiter, David, gave Joey the star treatment. My nephew said, "If you leave here unsatisfied it's your own fault." He (and I) loved the experience. It will be a treasured memory.Special Features:
- Top NotchLive2EatDined on 10/24/2014Found the food to be excellent and the service to attentive. A bit pricey but it was worth it.Special Features:
- AmazingYummDined on 10/24/2014The service was unbelievable....waitress amazing and always attentive....manager caring he would come over to ask if you need anything. My husband is the steak eater and I am a vegetarian and we both enjoyed it here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodJerseyansVIPDined on 10/18/2014Ordered a double steak for two and was not as good as it always is. Other than the fillet portion, it was very chewy and had grizzle at the end. I must say the management did the right thing and took money off the bill. We have been going there for years and this is the first time this has happened. Will try again at a later date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jersey GirlJerseygirlDined on 10/11/2014My Husband & I went there for our anniversary. The food was wonderful. The filet was the best we ever had!!! You can cut it with a fork!! The servers could not do enough for us. We would recommend this restaurant for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic place!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014Couldn't have asked for a better place to celebrate my mother's 65th birthday! From beginning to end everything was perfect. Service was amazing and they even catered to my young nieces and nephew. Definitely child friendly. Our waitress Sandy was phenomenal and her voice was flawless while singing Happy birthday to my mom! Expensive, but well worth it! We would definitely go back to dine here again....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerSteakloverDined on 10/11/2014Visited the area for a weekend with a party of 14 for a celebratory birthday dinner. The service was absolutely amazing. We're not from the AC area so I booked via OpenTable. As the party grew, I had to call the restaurant to make changess. I spoke with Brian, who was very patient and professional during my many dropped calls (crazy cell phone). When we arrived for our seating, we had time to spare> My husband and I sat at the bar where Darlene made my favorite drink- best blend I've had in a while. Once seated, we were welcomed by our servers Sandy & Kelly -- these ladies were awesome and delivered quality service throughout the entire night. We didn't know Sandy was a singer. She belted a Happy Birthday that knocked our socks off!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Great experience at Ruth Chris. Food great, Service great, Just a great overall exoerience. We have been to Ruth Chris Chris before and will certainly be returning when in Atlantic City.Special Features:
- Simply the bestWhiteOverRedDined on 10/6/2014Took my girlfriend here for our 1 year anniversary. It had been my second time but her first. From the time we walked in the restaurant we were greeted with a friendly 'Happy Anniversary' by the hostess. She then walked us to out table in a great spot and before seating us sprinkled rose pedals on top of the table. We were then introduced to our server Kyle, who was awesome. He knew everything about the menu and explained in detail how everything works in preparing the steak. My girlfriend had the ribeye, which he even mentioned as one of his favorites, and she was not at all disappointed. We even found a new brand of wine that we will definitely be picking up in the future. Will definitely be returning for more special occasions like this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/2/2014The food is always to notch, I've never had a bad meal at Ruth's! The steaks are always prepared to your liking! Wine service is great, that being said Zita is knowledgable and provides exceptional service! From the manager at the front door to the server assistant Tyas everything was perfect! Ask for her Zita! We'll be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place to eat in AC?AnonymousVIPDined on 9/27/2014So I'm accustomed to eating in Vegas, where each high-end hotel/casino has a number of top-notch restaurants. I was surprised to see how far downhill the dining scene in Atlantic City has fallen. And don't get me wrong, I enjoy Ruth's Chris. But I was hoping for something more unique in AC. Ok, yes, one night we had a great sushi dinner at Borgata. But where would we go the second night? Stop searching, because this is as good as it's gonna get. Which is still very good!Special Features:
- Pricey but worth it.GirlsnightoutDined on 9/26/2014Great service, and food. But expect to spend $100 ppSpecial Features:
- Great TimeBrandonDined on 9/21/2014The food was Great. Our server Mike was very helpful.Special Features:
- Favorite resturant...phrscDined on 9/18/2014This is a wonderful place to dine. The service and food is always great! I live in SC but visit Atlantic City 5 to 10 times a year and that is a must for every trip.Special Features:
- Always a lovely experienceUmaKDined on 9/18/2014My husband and I often visit the Atlantic City Ruth's Chris. We enjoy the food, fine service and safe valet parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classics - excellent. Crab Cakes-NoNaples1VIPDined on 9/18/2014The taste of the classic was very good. I found that the Crab Cakes had pieces of red and green peppers in them. The taste was overly peperly and spicy and lacked the tradional taste of crab.Special Features:
- loudnessDined on 9/18/2014Great Service Friendly staff Very clean Awesome steak!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Experience!denycejacDined on 9/13/2014This is my second trip to Ruth's Chris in Atlantic City and it absolutely did not disappoint! I was with a group of 8 celebrating my bachelorette weekend and had an amazing meal! Frank was our server and he went above and beyond to make us feel special. When the appetizer we hoped for was not available because of being sold out, he offered another at no cost. The food is always delish at any Ruth's Chris you go to but honestly the locaiton in AC is one that really rolls out the red carpet and makes each group feel special. Can't wait for the next special ocassion I am in town for because I will absolutle be back to Ruth's Chris!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceCaptBDined on 9/13/2014Ruth Chris is always a pleasure. We go several times a year to this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebration LocationgreattimesDined on 9/8/2014My wife wanted to go to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for her birthday. So we choose to try a different location in Atlantic City not knowing the environment of that location. Well, as always, we were not disappointed! The atmosphere, the staff and the food were all perfect, a great evening dining experience for all of us. Thanks Once Again!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/6/2014I so not eat steaks. It was the first time that I have in 15 years and it was excellent.Special Features:
- Not up to standardsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/5/2014Nothing about this restaurant was what i expect from a Ruth's ChrisSpecial Features:
- Slightly dissapointed on dress codework2muchDined on 9/5/2014Celebrated 11th anniversary at Ruth's Chris. We were warned that it was expensive, because the food is very good and the place is fancy. They all suggested we dressed no less than business casual if not better. So we made reservations for a Friday at 5pm. We were received right away and with smiles. Not to mention, my lovely wife was stunning. The room was very nice and quiet, and had a romantic feel to it. Our waitress, Kelly, was awesome and very gentle with us, being it was our first time there. The Steak was awesome and so was the sweet potato. Then suddenly we felt over dressed as people with t-shirts, shorts, and flip-flops began coming in. It felt like we were at a diner. At that point my wife felt it killed the mood and atmosphere.Special Features:
- Excellent FoodPAFOODIEDined on 9/4/2014Party of four. Three filets and one Halibut. All were absolutely delicious. My filet was the best I ever had. The sides were also extremely good and very generous in portion size. Worth the trip from the Borgata as the food is far superior than any of their internal restaurants including the Old Homestead Steak House.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak HouseRiaGioDined on 8/31/2014I've been to this restaurant before. be prepared to spent a bit , but the food is very consistentSpecial Features:
- Awesome!MarieDined on 8/30/2014Got the 3 course meal for $59. So much great food! Huge Caesar salad, filet and lobster, creamed spinach, and yummy honey cinnamon cheesecake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice neighbor hood steakhouseJamestownSteveDined on 8/25/2014Having dined at many steakhouses but never at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, we wanted to try the food there. The atmosphere was pleasant and relatively quiet. We sat in a booth that unfortunately was a bit cramped as there was no leg room for me and I felt squeezed against the table. That said, the food was excellent! My 16 oz steak was a beautiful thick cut, seasoned and cooked to perfection. My wife had the petite filet which was also cooked to perfection! My daughter had the mac & cheese which she really liked as the cheese was browned on top and gave a really nice flavor. Lobster bisque and stuffed mushroom appetizers were marvelous! Our waiter was patient and helpful, not intrusive. Expensive meal but well worth the cost!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.