Ruth's Chris Steak House - Asheville
26 All Souls Cresent
Asheville, NC 28803Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Asheville
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ruths-chris.com/
- Phone: (828) 398-6200
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm, Friday – Saturday: 5:00pm – 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm – 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Stephen Vairo
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth"s Chris event catering delivers the service, the expertise and of course, the flavor wherever you and your guests gather. Our signature steak experience arrives at your location with an on-site Private Event team of executive chefs, certified bartenders and Ruth's Chris trained servers. From choosing your menu to overseeing the smallest details, Ruth's Chris event catering staff looks forward to helping create your perfect occasion.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Asheville
Located in Historic Biltmore Village. Start your evening the Ruth"s Chris way – over a mouth-watering filet. Sit back and enjoy the most tender and delicious steak you've ever tasted. Or, if you're in the mood for something a little different, our extensive a la carte menu features extra-thick cut steak, live Maine Lobster, fresh seafood, a variety of vegetable dishes, and eight potato selections. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth's Chris genuine hospitality. So whether you're a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Asheville - Best Restaurants in Asheville ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Asheville reviews from OpenTable diners
140 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (95)romantic (63)fit for foodies (51)notable wine list (50)good for groups (35)neighborhood gem (27)vibrant bar scene (20)hot spot (10)great for outdoor dining (7)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- BrianVIPDined on 11/16/2014Dining tonight at Ruth Chris was an incredible experience. The food was amazing and the service attentive. We will be back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressedDonHDined on 11/14/2014Impressed that the staff went the extra mile for our Anniversary. Made it very special with the champaign & rose pedals. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RayRayDined on 11/13/2014Outstanding dining experience. Exceptional food and service made for a special evening. The staff at the Asheville RC are well trained and fully committed to providing an first class evening. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect - food, service, and ambianceKateDined on 11/12/2014Can't wait to return, and it doesn't have to be for a special occasion. The food and service make every visit feel like a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dinner, not great!IreneDined on 11/8/2014The service we received was excellent! As it was our anniversary, they had the table sprinkled with rose petals and gave us a champagne toast. However, the food was just okay compared to other Ruth's Chris. My lobster tail was tough and chewy. My husband's steak was good but not great. We have had better food other times when we dined at Ruth's Chris in Charlotte and Wilmington. We felt the price was too high for the quality of the food and drinks.Special Features:
- Top performanceBrianVIPDined on 11/8/2014The food was outstanding and the service was impeccable, fun evening!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningLarryVIPDined on 11/8/2014Great, as usual! We arrived a little early for our reservation and were seated immediately. The staff was attentive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently FineBrianVIPDined on 11/6/2014Superior service and attention! This place is one of the best in Asheville. I've always had a good meal, which brings me back. Dana, you're doing an amazing job!I would recommend this to a friend.
- smart choiceLarryVIPDined on 11/6/2014From the moment we were greeted at the door we felt welcome. The restaurant decor was very attractive and the wait staff was very friendly and accommodating. The menu was interesting and the food delicious. If I lived in Asheville, I would definitely return often.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service ImpeccableBrianVIPDined on 11/5/2014This was probably our finest dining experience ever. The food was outstanding and the service impeccable. Congratulations to the new General Manager, Dana Hagan. You're keeping the excellence of service as Tony Creed.
- great food and serviceLarryVIPDined on 11/2/2014Ruth Chris, Asheville, has an amazing Steaks and prepared just right. and the sides terrific. The service is perfect, thanks to Jacob. The evening was awesome in every way. Dana, the new General Manager, was very attentive!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak and ServiceFX14VIPDined on 10/31/2014Fantastic food and the best steak anyone can get. Service is incredible as well. Hard to beat this restaurant for food.Special Features:
- GreatBrianVIPDined on 10/31/2014Ruth Chris, Ashevile, was absolutely amazing and the service is spectacular.
- Simply amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/30/2014Our steak, service, and overall experience was wonderful as usual. Ruths Chris never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingLarryVIPDined on 10/30/2014Looking for a night out or just a casual dinner by the bar, this is the place. The food is delicious, the wine selection is great, the desert excellent and the service is outstanding.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luke warmZekeDined on 10/29/2014The steaks were great cooked perfect. The asparagus was cold and stringy. The noise level was high lady at the piano made it hard to have a good conversation and took away from the ambiance if it was toned down to a dinner level would have been a nice addition.Special Features:
- Freebird1VIPDined on 10/29/2014The Happy hour in the Beautiful Bar is a Great Place to meet after workSpecial Features:
- Big Disappointment Over Priced MealDavidVIPDined on 10/25/2014To say big disappointment would be an understatement. I could have grilled my own steak and baked potato and had freinds over and fed them also for what I paid to eat here. The steak was plain nothing special. When paying $45 dollars for a steak I better be singing by the time I finish. Not so here. When the waitress told me it was A la Carte I thought I was at the J-S Cafeteria having a meal. I would not recommend this place to anyone friend or family nor to any of my guests that stay at my hotel. I can see paying $70 for a meal if it is worth it. But the food nor the service were worth $70.
- CheersLarryVIPDined on 10/25/2014Asheville is fortunate to have this exquisite fine dining venue. It is something very special and the management and servers make this a great dining experience!
- If You're Looking for MeatJuniDined on 10/24/2014My wife and I don't go that often, but when we get a yen for lamb chops, this is our destination. Actually, since we split the 3 chops and a vegetable plate and salad, it's not all that expensive either. (Not counting booze.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AtmoshereBrianVIPDined on 10/24/2014A real fine restaurant with a fabulous and bar. Obviously I recommend Ruth Chris. By the way, the desserts were all homemade.
- Great DiningLarryVIPDined on 10/24/2014We've been to the restaurant many times, a stellar experience! Everything comes together to make it a wonderful experience, from both a food and service perspective, and always impressed. Will definitely go back! Great managers, Tony and Dana, Jacob is great too! Hugs to Olga!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top-Notch DiningJDfromNCDined on 10/23/2014We have been to Ruth's Chris several times since they opened in Asheville NC, and we consider it to be pretty much the best restaurant in Asheville. The food is consistently cooked to perfection,properly seasoned and served piping hot. They have an excellent wine list and the desserts are outstanding. So treat yourself to the best steak dinner you can get anywhere around these parts, and you will be happy you did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeBrianVIPDined on 10/23/2014Ruth Chris, Asheville, continues to offer delicious food in a wonderful setting with superb service. ...When there is style, exceptional food and ambiance .....There is a great evening.
- Terrific TimeBrianVIPDined on 10/22/2014Greeted at the front desk by Lauren and Olga, Tony and Dana, the managers, Jacob, the waiter, all created a friendly and welcoming environment.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bar SceneBrianVIPDined on 10/21/2014Enjoy the friendliness of this Wonderful Bar. Most Wednesday nights there is live music. Classy yet fun all the way!
- Incredible foodBrianVIPDined on 10/19/2014Beautiful atmosphere, incredible food and amazing staff. Our evening at Ruth Chris far exceeded our expectations.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific place to enjoy WNCNydaDined on 10/18/2014Ruth Chris is unique in each of its locations as we have experienced a number of locations such as Orlando, Washington DC, and others. We actually opened the Longwood/Heathrow Florida location which was New Orleans based and in honor of Ruth. The food is always, without exception, fabulous and we look forward to our visits. If you have not experienced Ruth Chris, please do so, you will fall in love!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodfiletDined on 10/18/2014overall great dining, best filet mignon of any restaurant. will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MIKEVIPDined on 10/17/2014As usual every thing was wonderful. We are "snow birds" and won't be back until next year. Please save us a good table with Daniel.Special Features:
- Fantastic SteakFX14VIPDined on 10/16/2014Absolutely extraordinary New York steak. Excellent service. Our waiter was extremely professional and served us way beyond our expectations. Hard to beat this restaurant in every way.Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceLeeandEliseDined on 10/15/2014From the Greeter to the Wait Staff to the Management, our Asheville Ruth's Chris has become a favorite among the Biltmore Forest residents. Always can count on a great steak and a delicious Wedge Salad.Special Features:
- Perfect ExperienceAmazingAshevilleDined on 10/10/2014Four of us had a reunion dinner at Ruth's Chris, and I think this was the best experience I've had at a Ruth's Chris recently. We were treated very well from start to finish, from the valet who took good care of my vintage Silver Spur to getting the exact table we had requested to the pace of the service to, of course, those wonderful sizzling U.S. Prime steaks. Dinner for four with ample drinks, wine and more than enough to eat came to around $400 before tip -- not something we can do every week, but it was a great special occasion meal at my favorite steak house.Special Features:
- superb service and foodLuvgoodfoodVIPDined on 10/9/2014Food was cooked to perfection. Chip have impeccable service. The entire dinner was great.Special Features:
- The Best Staff in AshevilleJPF805Dined on 10/9/2014When RCSH called to confirm our reservation, the hostess inquired if we had guests or were celebrating something special. I mentioned an out-of-town guest was visiting to help celebrate my Mother's 89th birthday. When we arrived, my Mother was surprised to find a birthday card, signed by the RCSH staff at her place. Later, our server brought glasses of champagne for all of us and a dessert for Mom. The staff went out of their way throughout the evening to stop and congratulate her and make her feel very special. None of this was necessary, but I have come to expect RCSH to extend the little extras that turn an ordinary evening out into a dining experience.Special Features:
- Great EveningBrianVIPDined on 10/9/2014Ruth Chris hosted a Evening of the Young Professionals. Everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves; hopefully, they'll return to Ruth Chris with their dates.
- Great AmbianceBrianVIPDined on 10/7/2014Jacob gave excellent service and the quality of food was great as usual; fresh am prepared as requested. Always consistent.
- MIKEVIPDined on 10/3/2014As usual everything was excellent. Our favorite waiter, Daniel, was back. We enjoyed a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our first timeMsKittyDined on 10/2/2014My fiance and I went to Ruth Chris just because we had never been. I had heard great things about the food and we weren't disappointed. The wait staff was great and very attentive. The steak was amazing. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- WnclkDined on 10/1/2014It was our 48th anniversary. The service was very good, the food was excellent, they placed us in a secluded area and my wife loved itSpecial Features: