Ruth's Chris Steak House - Asheville
26 All Souls Cresent
Asheville, NC 28803Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Asheville
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ruths-chris.com/
- Phone: 8283986200x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm, Friday – Saturday: 5:00pm – 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm – 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Stephen Vairo
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth"s Chris event catering delivers the service, the expertise and of course, the flavor wherever you and your guests gather. Our signature steak experience arrives at your location with an on-site Private Event team of executive chefs, certified bartenders and Ruth's Chris trained servers. From choosing your menu to overseeing the smallest details, Ruth's Chris event catering staff looks forward to helping create your perfect occasion.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Asheville
Located in Historic Biltmore Village. Start your evening the Ruth"s Chris way – over a mouth-watering filet. Sit back and enjoy the most tender and delicious steak you've ever tasted. Or, if you're in the mood for something a little different, our extensive a la carte menu features extra-thick cut steak, live Maine Lobster, fresh seafood, a variety of vegetable dishes, and eight potato selections. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth's Chris genuine hospitality. So whether you're a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Asheville - Best Restaurants in Asheville ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Asheville reviews from OpenTable diners
135 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (100)romantic (68)notable wine list (61)fit for foodies (53)good for groups (32)neighborhood gem (30)vibrant bar scene (23)hot spot (13)kid-friendly (8)great for outdoor dining (6)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Terrific place to enjoy WNCOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2014Ruth Chris is unique in each of its locations as we have experienced a number of locations such as Orlando, Washington DC, and others. We actually opened the Longwood/Heathrow Florida location which was New Orleans based and in honor of Ruth. The food is always, without exception, fabulous and we look forward to our visits. If you have not experienced Ruth Chris, please do so, you will fall in love!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014overall great dining, best filet mignon of any restaurant. will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MIKEVIPDined on 10/17/2014As usual every thing was wonderful. We are "snow birds" and won't be back until next year. Please save us a good table with Daniel.Special Features:
- Fantastic SteakFX14VIPDined on 10/16/2014Absolutely extraordinary New York steak. Excellent service. Our waiter was extremely professional and served us way beyond our expectations. Hard to beat this restaurant in every way.Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceLeeandEliseDined on 10/15/2014From the Greeter to the Wait Staff to the Management, our Asheville Ruth's Chris has become a favorite among the Biltmore Forest residents. Always can count on a great steak and a delicious Wedge Salad.Special Features:
- Perfect ExperienceAmazingAshevilleDined on 10/10/2014Four of us had a reunion dinner at Ruth's Chris, and I think this was the best experience I've had at a Ruth's Chris recently. We were treated very well from start to finish, from the valet who took good care of my vintage Silver Spur to getting the exact table we had requested to the pace of the service to, of course, those wonderful sizzling U.S. Prime steaks. Dinner for four with ample drinks, wine and more than enough to eat came to around $400 before tip -- not something we can do every week, but it was a great special occasion meal at my favorite steak house.Special Features:
- superb service and foodLuvgoodfoodVIPDined on 10/9/2014Food was cooked to perfection. Chip have impeccable service. The entire dinner was great.Special Features:
- The Best Staff in AshevilleJPF805Dined on 10/9/2014When RCSH called to confirm our reservation, the hostess inquired if we had guests or were celebrating something special. I mentioned an out-of-town guest was visiting to help celebrate my Mother's 89th birthday. When we arrived, my Mother was surprised to find a birthday card, signed by the RCSH staff at her place. Later, our server brought glasses of champagne for all of us and a dessert for Mom. The staff went out of their way throughout the evening to stop and congratulate her and make her feel very special. None of this was necessary, but I have come to expect RCSH to extend the little extras that turn an ordinary evening out into a dining experience.Special Features:
- Great EveningBrianVIPDined on 10/9/2014Ruth Chris hosted a Evening of the Young Professionals. Everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves; hopefully, they'll return to Ruth Chris with their dates.
- Great AmbianceBrianVIPDined on 10/7/2014Jacob gave excellent service and the quality of food was great as usual; fresh am prepared as requested. Always consistent.
- MIKEVIPDined on 10/3/2014As usual everything was excellent. Our favorite waiter, Daniel, was back. We enjoyed a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our first timeMsKittyDined on 10/2/2014My fiance and I went to Ruth Chris just because we had never been. I had heard great things about the food and we weren't disappointed. The wait staff was great and very attentive. The steak was amazing. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- WnclkDined on 10/1/2014It was our 48th anniversary. The service was very good, the food was excellent, they placed us in a secluded area and my wife loved itSpecial Features:
- Refined DiningBrianVIPDined on 9/27/2014Always consistently wonderful............Loved Restaurant WeekI would recommend this to a friend.
- nyellieDined on 9/27/2014Consistantly great food and service. nHowever, I did not care for upstairs dining.Special Features:
- Best Steak Ever!adtaylorDined on 9/26/2014Are here with my wife. Was delicious and I had the best steak I've ever eaten! She got the chicken which was amazing too! You won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/26/2014Outstanding service and food, made my wife's birthday dinner very special.
- Dining in styleGreenvilleSCJohnDined on 9/26/2014In one word AWESOME. The food, service and staff were wonderful,. We would definitely recommend it to others and plan to return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodDinerVIPDined on 9/24/2014Loved our dinner with our friends....the prefix menu for restaurant week was excellent...that was a nice surprise. Love Dan!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014I did not enjoy the food in general. The soup (corn and leek) tasted like cream with a lumpy consistency that someone whispered 'corn' over. I sent it back. The meat came out absolutely cold - had to be returned to be heated, and then it was fine, but not worth the price. The crab cake was inedible - greasy, small, ugly, and tasteless. The desserts were good. The server was smug and obviously disappointed that we weren't getting anything more expensive.Special Features:
- A great meal as usuallove2dineoutDined on 9/24/2014This was the Biltmore Village restaurant week special menu and it did not disappoint. The pork chop was amazing and I wouldn't mind seeing it on the regular or seasonal menus. Service was very good, but at least 2 beverage refills were not as quick as usual, hence very good instead of excellent. The mushrooms and spinach were really good sides to compliment the chop. The ending cheesecake is always a treat. Without a doubt we will be back soon!Special Features:
- MIKEVIPDined on 9/22/2014As usual, excellent food, service and ambiance. Our regular server, Daniel, was not available. We had Steve instead. He was equally as attentive to our needs.Special Features:
- Always impressedFieldGoalDined on 9/21/2014I spend five months in Asheville every year and this is one of three places I go each week. The food and atmosphere are fabulous whether in the bar or dining room. The service is superb and they treat me like a queen and that I am the most important person in the room which is a nice welcoming feeling In fact, now I'm going twice a week because I know how much I'll miss it when I go back to Florida for the winter. You guys and gals are running a five star establishment!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth Chris Ashville is Great!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014Great service, great food, wonderful evening. We just keep going back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GrandmotherDined on 9/20/2014I've never been disappointed by the excellent food. Three of us enjoyed the steak, of course. We all enjoyed a variety of sides which were all delicious. The chicken breast as well as the salmon were two other dishes ordered and we were all equally satisfied. Despite that it was Restaurant Week, we were served very efficiently. I highly recommend the Wedge salad, which was yummy! Our server recommended a particular wine to two in our party and they loved it! as the evening went on, it seemed our server was pulled into different directions causing a lull in some refills, although we were continued to be served by a couple of other people. Overall, Ruth's Chris is a place we recommend highly and doesn't disappoint. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MIKEVIPDined on 9/19/2014As usual, an excellent restaurant. Great food, service and ambiance. I would definitely recommend for a great dining experience when in Asheville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's in AshevillemitchellrausherVIPDined on 9/18/2014Always a great meal at Ruth's Chris, wherever we go. Visiting Ashevile this time. Chip was exceptional server, and dispensed some good advice regarding the Biltmore Estate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great diningBrianVIPDined on 9/16/2014Just love the atmosphere from the hostesses to the servers. Always a pleasure to dine at Ruth Chris. Dana, Tony, Jacob and Ben Miller are fabulous!I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistantLarryVIPDined on 9/16/2014The managers are gracious, servers are well trained.
- Great experienceFieldGoalDined on 9/15/2014love to eat at the bar when in town as there is a great bar menu but full menu is available. With a larger group the dining room is elegant with great atmosphere and service as well. Everything on the menu is first rate in the way great steakhouses are meant to be. Every staff member is welcoming and the evening just couldn't have been better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect EveningBrianVIPDined on 9/13/2014Thanks to Tony Creed, Dana Hagan, Ben and Jacob Miller. You always extend yourselves making a dining experience.
- LocalfareDined on 9/12/2014Steve was an excellent server, as were all is helpers.Special Features:
- Great DiningLarryVIPDined on 9/10/2014Experienced another wonderful evening at the classic Ruth Chris. This Ruth Chris I rate as the Best. I guess this is because of the detailed attention from the managers and the servers. This is the finest restaurant in Asheville deserving a Top Rating. I shall return and recommend Ruth Chris Asheville to all who want to get their monies worth. Check out their Complete Dinner Specials.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceBrianVIPDined on 9/10/2014Let's face it, dining at Ruth Chris, is like being at a magnificent Country Club without paying any membership dues. Besides the setting, the food and service is consistently superior to many of the restaurants in Asheville. The manager, Tony Creed and assistant Dana Hagan are extremely attentive making an evening to remember. The servers are extremely well trained especially Jacob Miller. The hostesses Olga and Lauren at the front door set the stage by welcoming the diners to Ruth Chris. Some of the customers should respect the upscale restaurant and come better dressed. By the way, love the parking attendants who are very careful with your cars. This definitely a FIVE STAR experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- PartyBrianVIPDined on 9/7/2014I planned a dinner party with Ton Creed and Dana Hagan, the managers and requested Jacob Miller as my server. The party was a fun time and a most successful event. Thanks Ruth Chris Asheville, a place where the staff remembers you name. Can't wait toreturnI would recommend this to a friend.
- FieldGoalDined on 9/7/2014Best Ruth Chris ever and this place stands out even in a restaurant town. Of course, the steaks are out of this world but from top to bottom the food is excellent from the salads, soups, and sides to the desserts. Every detail is perfect, the atmosphere and service are impeccable and there is a great happy hour bar scene and menu with live music in the bar on weekends. The management, Tim and Dana, are very welcoming and accommodating to all guests and Jacob, Larica, and Stacy at the bar are not only great bartenders but lots of fun to be around as well. If you don't have a great evening here you just haven't tried. This place has it all!Special Features:
- Another Wonderful MealBigRockBillDined on 8/31/2014Each time my wife and I dine at Ruth's Chris in Asheville, we come in with high expectations - for the food, for the service, for the atmosphere. Again last weekend the restaurant was outstanding. If you, like my wife and I, truly appreciate the finest, best prepared beef, Ruth's Chris cannot be topped.Special Features:
- All Are Not EqualMelanieVIPDined on 8/28/2014We have eaten at many Ruth's Chris restaurants across the US and have found the food and service to be consistently good. We have always left fully satisfied. Our experience at the Asheville restaurant ended that streak. The food and service were not up to our standards. We felt rushed from the start, rather than ordering our meal in stages and taking time to enjoy each course. While I am sure we could have waited, it seemed our server was in a hurry to get us served. My husband and I both had ribeyes, which we ordered cooked medium. Both steaks were medium well. The mashed potatoes were bland and the creamed corn watery. My broccoli au gratin was great and our warm apple tarts delicious. The manager was friendly and gracious.
- DMandBBDined on 8/22/2014Oustanding service and great food! Steak cooked to perfection! Very attentive to special occasions and celebratory meals. Thank you!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Fantastic!ellbdinerDined on 8/21/2014You just can't go wrong with Ruth's Chris Steak House. It's always fantastic - delicious food, comprehensive service, friendly staff, polished atmosphere, always classy, always consistent. The Asheville Biltmore location lives up to the reputation even more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.