Ruth's Chris Steak House - Aruba
101 L.G. Smith Blvd.
Palm Beach, 99553Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Aruba
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/
- Phone: 5206600
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Wiebe de Roos 2975206600
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Aruba
The Ruth's Chris Steak House at the Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino invites friends, families & business associates to enjoy the truly outstanding quality of prime steak cuts, selected from the top 2% of USA beef, plus other dining favorites. The 1st Ruth's Chris Steakhouse was founded more that 45 years ago in New Orleans & now boasts more than 100 locations worldwide. A winner of the prestigious Wine Spectator magazine "Award of Excellence" for their superb wine list, the dining experience is always memorable based on their continuous warm & genuine hospitality. Everyone can trust Ruth's Chris to bring only the best to the table. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested but not required & private dining may be arranged. Located at the Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Aruba - Best Restaurants in Aruba ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Aruba reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (17)romantic (10)notable wine list (8)fit for foodies (6)good for groups (4)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- AwesomeNYMomDined on 8/20/2014We had a lovely dinner at Ruth's Chris. Enjoyed it so much, we went back again. They were very accommodating to my multiple food allergies. Every employee there was smiling, courteous and helpful. Our meals were prepared perfectly. Thank you Ruth's Chris, for a lovely meal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2014The restaurant is very good i have been here many times and I really like itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GavoneDined on 8/9/2014I have been to this restaurant a dozen times...this time did not equal the last few visits. Food was fair, nothing special, yet expensive. I asked, a week in advance to sit in the upper level...they did not accommodate. I am a believer of "you get what you pay for". Not here...not tonight.Special Features:
- GREAT MEATrjhrDined on 7/21/2014AS ALWAYS OUR FOOD WAS GREAT.....BONE RIB EYE, GOOD STARTERS AND AWESOME WINESSpecial Features:
- Incredible first meal in Aruba!!SamsMom2VIPDined on 7/5/2014After arriving and checking into the Marriott, we were thrilled to find a great restaurant on the Marriott property. We started with the ahi and beef carpaccio appetizers. Then moved on to the Petite filets, lobster tails, cheeseburgers and salads for entrees! We loved everything, and quickly made reservations to return to Ruth Chris for our final night in Aruba. Great cosmopolitans, too!!! And the service was impeccable!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's Chris Knows Steakeld5025Dined on 7/2/2014At first my new wife and I thought it was weird to eat at a chain like Ruth's Chris on our honeymoon in Aruba, but damn, they make a delicious steak that cannot be beat. We are definitely looking forward to more meals there in the futureSpecial Features:
- can't go wrongluvedarubaDined on 6/30/2014We had a fantastic dinner here. The food and service were outstanding. The chocolate explosion dessert is fantastic!Special Features:
- Glad we did itLiketotrynewthingsDined on 6/25/2014Great experience. Pricey. I have a bottle of 14 Hands that we paid $12.00 for. It was $62 per bottle, but we bought it anyway. So if I'm willing to pay For it, then I guess its ok to change for itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good good, way overpricedGaryCDined on 6/19/2014My wife and I and my two teens (15 & 13) went for dinner. I cannot complain about the food because my son and my steaks were excellent. However way overpriced. My Ribeye was $52 and my son had a very small piece of Fillet for $48. I'm from NJ and have eaten at steakhouses all over NJ and NY and really don't mind paying any price as long as the steak is good and worth the money. My steak with the bone probably wasn't even a 16oz, and my sons was a 8oz. My wife and daughter got a chicken on the bone which they both didn't care for because it was dry. We had one appetizer, I had a glass of wine and then 4 desserts. Our bill came to $254 w/o tip. There's to many other really good places to eat in Aruba, we won't be back.
- Spend4funDined on 6/17/2014We've eaten at serval Ruth's Chris and the food and great each place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth ChrisOzzieDined on 5/15/2014The food, atmosphere, staff were all wonderful. We have visited Ruth Chris in Mexico and Cincinnati and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentAlbertDined on 5/13/2014No disappointment here! Food and service were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional - Until ...OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/8/2014This was my first time at any Ruth's Chris Steak House, and I was not disappointed ... Everything was exceptional until the main course was complete ... That was when the service went south ... It took a while for the server to take our desert order ... Ordered capuccino, took a while for it to come, and when it did, it was luke warm ... Took a while after that to get the bill; eventually needed to request it from the server ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 178 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Aruba reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/3/2014Steak was overcooked Frozen crab cakes still cold inside Ahi Tuna not even close to Sushi grade looong wait for service place needs help booths were worn Just a bad experience
- Excelent dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2014Food was spectacular, we had the Porterhouse and was cooked to perfection. and the sides were delicious. Dessert was amazing, excellent service. we really enjoined the dinner. We wanted to repeat it for lunch, but the restaurant opens at 5.30 pm, but we will repeat for sureSpecial Features:
- Excellent mealLuvtoeatoutDined on 4/29/2014Our food arrived in a timely fasion and everything from soup to dessert was phenomenal.Special Features:
- Sweet 16 DinnerJanineFDined on 4/26/2014Dinner for my daughters Sweet 16. Dinner was fabulous. Made to perfection. We ordered two Petite Filet Mignon's with Shrimp, Barbecue Shrimp, Petite Filet Mignon with Asparagus and Hollandaise Sauce and Garlic Mashed potatoes. We were to celebrate with dessert and a Happy Birthday but unfortunately my daughter was not feeling very well from too much sun. Our server Sandra understood my daughter didn't feel well but she did not let her go home empty handed and gave her a little birthday gift to remember her time in Aruba nestled in a pretty little bag. Thank you Sandra and to all at Ruth's Chris for a wonderful birthday dinner.Special Features:
- Perfect Dinnerpcw67Dined on 4/20/2014Steak cooked perfectly, drinks were delicious and service was fantastic!! This is the place we eat every Easter in Aruba and we will be back in June! Martha, our waitress, was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for a special occasionLizKDined on 4/17/2014Perfect restaurant for a great steak dinner. Meals were well prepared and pipping hot. The side vegetables are large enough to share among 2-3. Two warm fresh nice large bread loves to start. Very nice wine list. The berries and cream dessert was delicious. The most impressive was the outstanding service!! Aruba's Ruth's Chris will not disappoint you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks. Great service.stevegDined on 4/12/2014The minute you arrive the staff makes you feel special and at home. Everything we ordered was excellent from the carpaccio and bbq shrimp for starters to the mouth watering steaks. Only down side is the price.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food with poor serviceMNvegasvisitorDined on 4/3/2014Two adults and two kids. The kids had a 4oz. Filet meal with mashed potatoes and they were excellent. So was the regular filet I had and the petite filet and shrimp my wife had. The food was a 10. After our server took our order no one came back except to clean the table and eventually bring the bill. Worst service experience I've had at a nice steakhouse for a long long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatest Ruth's Chris on earthCharlieFVIPDined on 3/29/2014This just may be the greatest Ruth's Chris on earth. We ate there 2x on our vacation to Aruba and this review is for the second meal. It was as good or better than the first. Once again the Filet Mignon was done perfectly, this is an amazing dining experience and the staff is amazingly friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cannot go wrongCasey31Dined on 3/29/2014Chain restaurant in a foreign place Known quality, slightly more expensive than other Ruth Chis establishments in usSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Ruth's Chris evermsrickpowersDined on 3/26/2014We were pleasantly surprised to find this restaurant inside our Marriott. The service here is impeccable, from the moment you walk in the door. My husband and I enjoyed our steaks, I had the filet Oscar style and he enjoyed the ribeye- both were tender, juicy, and just right. The sides were ok, we had the scalloped potatoes and creamed spinach, of those two I would order the creamed spinach again. Dessert sounded good when we ordered - chocolate surprise - I was expecting a melt in your mouth choc lava cake but this was more like a mini choc bundt cake way over baked and drizzled with choc sauce. Our waitress noticed this and immediately had the manager take it off the bill. We would eat here again in a heartbeat for the service aloneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Ruths Chris in the worldCharlieFVIPDined on 3/24/2014This Ruth's Chris was perhaps the greatest one I've ever been to. My filet was done perfectly, my daughers had broiled chicken and those were done superbly. Salads and sides were done superbly. The only miss was my son's chicken tenders, they were overdone and not right. His caesar salad had been so good he didn't even tell me the chicken was bad until it was too far into the meal. The service staff was super friendly and expertly trained. The way the foods were delivered to the table showed the high level of training given to all these folks. All in all it was a tremendously positive experience and we are going to go back again on this same vacation. Great meal, great steak, great location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's Chris Aruba March 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/20/2014Great food expertly prepared and served. Our party of two had the lamb chops and the rib eye as entrees. It could not have been better. Sides of asparagus and mushrooms were excellent as well. Service was exemplary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite hotel restaurantBelahVIPDined on 3/18/2014Dining here three times during my two week stay. The entire staff is welcoming, with attention to detail. My two favorite dishes: the ahi tuna stack w/o the pesto and the chicken. Just enjoy it.Special Features:
- Consistently deliciousantiquetravlerVIPDined on 3/18/2014The best Ruth's Chris in the chain. I was recently in Palm Beach and was very dissapointef but this location made up for it. It is fresh, quality expertly served. The waitress and manager were excellent. Aruba is a hard place for professionalism yet this restaurant has it all.
- This was our 2nd visit inOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/14/2014This was our 2nd visit in one week & the food was amazing! I mentioned in resv that it was day celebration. I had requested a bottle of champagne preset. The restaurant even called an hour before our arrival to confirm the request & make selection. When we arrived & were seated it took 10 min before greeted. We were then asked if we still wanted the champagne hence ruining my surprise for my husband. A disappointing start but improved as services continued through dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful can't wait to return!jakebellaDined on 3/5/2014Wonderful can't wait to return! Firswt time and we loved it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak, server was moodyKrisDined on 3/2/2014You will never be disappointed with the steak At Ruth's Chris. Seriously the best steak I have ever had. But our waitress albeit experienced was not friendly. She answered our questions but not with enthusiasm. Basically she sucked the fun out of our time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything niceExcellentDined on 3/1/2014This restaurant was very nice overall. Service ok. But some grups a little loud for the anbience. Everything elce perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service was outstanding.sufishDined on 2/27/2014Food and service was outstanding. Staff very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Rate Service, First Rate Food,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/19/2014While the island of Aruba offers guests a variety of delectable food choice, Ruth Chris' Steak House in the Marriott Stellaris is the gold standard in white table cloth fine dining. Impeccable service, romantic setting and outstanding food choices makes this stateside known restaurant a gem on the island. This restaurant cannot be beat for a special evening with that special someone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just like dining at a RuthOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/13/2014Just like dining at a Ruth Chris in the USA---great steaks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steak dinnercooksd2Dined on 2/7/2014We had a very good dinner. Same quality food, atmosphere, and service as you would expect in Canada or US Ruth's Chris restaurants. Rib eye, baked potato and asperigus were done nicely, broiled tomoto should have had the core removed. Hollandaise and bearnaise sauces were great. Dan Canada (Professional Chef)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were are party of 9 people.CooktoperfectionDined on 2/6/2014We were are party of 9 people. One of our guests did not get there meal until most of us were done already. We had a hard time getting the check and the servers didn't come back to check if we needed anything. That also forgot to ask half the table if they wanted coffe or dessert. Not the norm for Ruth Chris.
- WonderfullAcostaFamilyDined on 2/6/2014As usual the experience was wonderful; the ambient, the attention of the staff and the food, with optimal temperature and quality, don't need an especial presentation. I'm still thinking it's the best option in Aruba.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!SandyBBDined on 2/3/2014This specific Ruth's Chris does an outstanding job. We had the filet and the NY sirloin and they were both equally delicious. The shrimp cocktail was incredible. Service was excellent. Best meal we had all week.Special Features:
- Excellent Experience!!*****tinarieDined on 1/19/2014Everything about this dinner was excellent start to finish!! Staff was very friendly and attentive. Food was excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.