Ruth's Chris Steak House - Aruba
101 L.G. Smith Blvd.
Palm Beach, 99553Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Aruba
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/
- Phone: 520-6600
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Wiebe de Roos 2975206600
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Aruba
The Ruth's Chris Steak House at the Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino invites friends, families & business associates to enjoy the truly outstanding quality of prime steak cuts, selected from the top 2% of USA beef, plus other dining favorites. The 1st Ruth's Chris Steakhouse was founded more that 45 years ago in New Orleans & now boasts more than 100 locations worldwide. A winner of the prestigious Wine Spectator magazine "Award of Excellence" for their superb wine list, the dining experience is always memorable based on their continuous warm & genuine hospitality. Everyone can trust Ruth's Chris to bring only the best to the table. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested but not required & private dining may be arranged. Located at the Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Aruba - Best Restaurants in Aruba ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Aruba reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (26)romantic (20)notable wine list (10)good for groups (10)fit for foodies (9)neighborhood gem (3)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Consistently greatBelahVIPDined on 11/23/2014The food, the staff, the attention to detail cannot be beat. The menu selections are varied enoug for all taste buds. One of my favorite Arubian restaurantsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Ambiance Service Star rating OverallLoyalCostumerAndLocal9393Dined on 11/22/2014The Food in Ruths Chris was incredible it was extremely delicious, the service was not as good for such an incredible place the bartender didn't even help us until Nicholas came over its a really quiet and beautiful place but the service which is one of the most important things to keep a place going was unfortunately not as good as expected but what is regarding the food and ambiance Ruths chris is the place to beSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So great, we ate there two nights in a row!JoelandJenDined on 11/21/2014Fantastic. Yes, you can eat at Ruth's Chris in America, but it was so great to have the best steak and creamed spinach and loaded baked potato in Aruba. Ask for Sandra, she has been there forever and will take care of you. She even gave us a souvenir from the island to take home. Exceptional service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Quality FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/20/2014Have eaten here at the Aruba Ruth's Chris on many occasions, the ambiance, service and quality of food has been consistent every time. Consistency is extremely important when dining out....you have to captivate the audience and give them a reason to want to come back -- that's exactly what Ruth's Chris in Aruba does...keeps you coming back for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great service not soDonaldDined on 11/8/2014Great meal as always, but service was a bit lacking. Our salad was brought to the next table and sent back to the kitchen. We waited a long time for it to be brought to us. Waiter presented check without even asking if we wanted coffee or desert. Off evening on service. We will go back though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceJimlDined on 11/3/2014Made reservations and was sat as soon as we walked in despite being early. Food was exceptional and service was fine. Had to send one steak back to be refired for a few minutes but other than that the night was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Missed Expectations!!RobertDined on 10/21/2014We've been to a number of Ruth Chris's (including this one in Aruba previously). As usual the food was outstanding, but the service was less than acceptable. The waitress messed up our order and 2 of 4 meals had to be returned. The other server was pleasant but overly talkative to the point of annoyance. The manager came by and apologized but didn't offer offer us anything for our inconvenience (a free dessert might have been nice). All in all, with all the great restaurants in Aruba, we won't likely be back to Ruth Chris's!!
- A must visit.Nate310Dined on 10/9/2014You take the wonderful atmosphere of Aruba and add a dinner at Ruth's Chris steak house , you now have an unforgettable event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, good portionsJennDined on 10/5/2014Steak and side dishes were great. Had the petit filet with shrimp, and steak was very tender and well seasoned. Had a booth in the back, which I would recommend asking for when making reservations. It was tucked away from the 'activity'. Had great service as well.Special Features:
- bobcDined on 10/4/2014The food the service and the staff everything was perfict we going there every time we are in ArubaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprised Disappointmentemba97VIPDined on 10/3/2014My wife and I have eaten in several Ruth's Chris' in over a half dozen locations across the U.S. We have never had a bad experience...until dining in Aruba. Service was not the greatest (he messed up our order) and the rib eyes were tough and tasteless. Our high hopes were dashed.
- So disappointing...TravelerDined on 9/27/2014I travel to Aruba twice a year, and always dine at Ruth's Chris. There are so many dining options...and this time, I went to Ruth's Chris two out of my 11 nights there. My server couldn't be bothered with me. While 6-7 other servers were standing around in a group, mine disappeared in the back the entire time. I ordered a filet mignon done medium--it arrived (served by someone else) on a messy plate, and it was medium rare. I would have told my server (Renato), had he bothered to check back, but by the time he did, I had already filled up eating around the edges. The "junior" server (Gloria), who delivered bread and filled my water, was much more attentive. I spent a lot of money, had terrible service, and it was not worth it.
- So-SoOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/25/2014I come here yearly and the portions keep getting bigger and the service keeps getting slower.Special Features:
- Two Reservations Two WorldsLasttimeDined on 9/24/2014We ate there twice this week. First we had waitress that had been at hotel approx 18 years service was AWESOME. Second trip - Wednesday 9/24 we had waiter that needs to retire. Took him 15 minutes to approach us initially although we could see him socializing with his buddies. Wrong order presented, cold vegetables. Manager walks around but doesn't impact service level. NEVER TO RETURN NOW.Special Features:
- Top choice for steakOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014Amazing as always! Dessert disappointed but the porter house for two was on point!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special NightBigMacDined on 9/11/2014Celebrated my wife's 50th Birthday and everything was simply perfect.Special Features:
- Excellent Steaks!!Restaurants4lifeDined on 9/4/2014This is a must stop for the true meat lovers. The steaks are cooked to perfection. Anyone that knows steaks or wonders if the price is worth it? It is! Worth every penny. The staff was wonderful and attentive and the FOH manager stopped by to check on everything. Definitely the place to go for the best steak on the Island.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014The staff was very friendly, on averge the food was good..................not great but good. I had the crabcakes and my spouse had the steak everything came out hot. The side dishes were average in taste but in price too expensive for the amount given.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeNYMomDined on 8/20/2014We had a lovely dinner at Ruth's Chris. Enjoyed it so much, we went back again. They were very accommodating to my multiple food allergies. Every employee there was smiling, courteous and helpful. Our meals were prepared perfectly. Thank you Ruth's Chris, for a lovely meal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/17/2014The restaurant is very good i have been here many times and I really like itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GavoneDined on 8/9/2014I have been to this restaurant a dozen times...this time did not equal the last few visits. Food was fair, nothing special, yet expensive. I asked, a week in advance to sit in the upper level...they did not accommodate. I am a believer of "you get what you pay for". Not here...not tonight.Special Features:
- The following 189 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Aruba reviews archive.
- GREAT MEATrjhrDined on 7/21/2014AS ALWAYS OUR FOOD WAS GREAT.....BONE RIB EYE, GOOD STARTERS AND AWESOME WINESSpecial Features:
- Incredible first meal in Aruba!!SamsMom2VIPDined on 7/5/2014After arriving and checking into the Marriott, we were thrilled to find a great restaurant on the Marriott property. We started with the ahi and beef carpaccio appetizers. Then moved on to the Petite filets, lobster tails, cheeseburgers and salads for entrees! We loved everything, and quickly made reservations to return to Ruth Chris for our final night in Aruba. Great cosmopolitans, too!!! And the service was impeccable!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth's Chris Knows Steakeld5025Dined on 7/2/2014At first my new wife and I thought it was weird to eat at a chain like Ruth's Chris on our honeymoon in Aruba, but damn, they make a delicious steak that cannot be beat. We are definitely looking forward to more meals there in the futureSpecial Features:
- can't go wrongluvedarubaDined on 6/30/2014We had a fantastic dinner here. The food and service were outstanding. The chocolate explosion dessert is fantastic!Special Features:
- Glad we did itLiketotrynewthingsDined on 6/25/2014Great experience. Pricey. I have a bottle of 14 Hands that we paid $12.00 for. It was $62 per bottle, but we bought it anyway. So if I'm willing to pay For it, then I guess its ok to change for itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good good, way overpricedGaryCDined on 6/19/2014My wife and I and my two teens (15 & 13) went for dinner. I cannot complain about the food because my son and my steaks were excellent. However way overpriced. My Ribeye was $52 and my son had a very small piece of Fillet for $48. I'm from NJ and have eaten at steakhouses all over NJ and NY and really don't mind paying any price as long as the steak is good and worth the money. My steak with the bone probably wasn't even a 16oz, and my sons was a 8oz. My wife and daughter got a chicken on the bone which they both didn't care for because it was dry. We had one appetizer, I had a glass of wine and then 4 desserts. Our bill came to $254 w/o tip. There's to many other really good places to eat in Aruba, we won't be back.
- Spend4funDined on 6/17/2014We've eaten at serval Ruth's Chris and the food and great each place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth ChrisOzzieDined on 5/15/2014The food, atmosphere, staff were all wonderful. We have visited Ruth Chris in Mexico and Cincinnati and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentAlbertDined on 5/13/2014No disappointment here! Food and service were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional - Until ...OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/8/2014This was my first time at any Ruth's Chris Steak House, and I was not disappointed ... Everything was exceptional until the main course was complete ... That was when the service went south ... It took a while for the server to take our desert order ... Ordered capuccino, took a while for it to come, and when it did, it was luke warm ... Took a while after that to get the bill; eventually needed to request it from the server ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DPMNYCDined on 5/3/2014Steak was overcooked Frozen crab cakes still cold inside Ahi Tuna not even close to Sushi grade looong wait for service place needs help booths were worn Just a bad experience
- Excelent dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2014Food was spectacular, we had the Porterhouse and was cooked to perfection. and the sides were delicious. Dessert was amazing, excellent service. we really enjoined the dinner. We wanted to repeat it for lunch, but the restaurant opens at 5.30 pm, but we will repeat for sureSpecial Features:
- Excellent mealLuvtoeatoutDined on 4/29/2014Our food arrived in a timely fasion and everything from soup to dessert was phenomenal.Special Features:
- Sweet 16 DinnerJanineFDined on 4/26/2014Dinner for my daughters Sweet 16. Dinner was fabulous. Made to perfection. We ordered two Petite Filet Mignon's with Shrimp, Barbecue Shrimp, Petite Filet Mignon with Asparagus and Hollandaise Sauce and Garlic Mashed potatoes. We were to celebrate with dessert and a Happy Birthday but unfortunately my daughter was not feeling very well from too much sun. Our server Sandra understood my daughter didn't feel well but she did not let her go home empty handed and gave her a little birthday gift to remember her time in Aruba nestled in a pretty little bag. Thank you Sandra and to all at Ruth's Chris for a wonderful birthday dinner.Special Features:
- Perfect Dinnerpcw67Dined on 4/20/2014Steak cooked perfectly, drinks were delicious and service was fantastic!! This is the place we eat every Easter in Aruba and we will be back in June! Martha, our waitress, was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for a special occasionLizKDined on 4/17/2014Perfect restaurant for a great steak dinner. Meals were well prepared and pipping hot. The side vegetables are large enough to share among 2-3. Two warm fresh nice large bread loves to start. Very nice wine list. The berries and cream dessert was delicious. The most impressive was the outstanding service!! Aruba's Ruth's Chris will not disappoint you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks. Great service.stevegDined on 4/12/2014The minute you arrive the staff makes you feel special and at home. Everything we ordered was excellent from the carpaccio and bbq shrimp for starters to the mouth watering steaks. Only down side is the price.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food with poor serviceMNvegasvisitorVIPDined on 4/3/2014Two adults and two kids. The kids had a 4oz. Filet meal with mashed potatoes and they were excellent. So was the regular filet I had and the petite filet and shrimp my wife had. The food was a 10. After our server took our order no one came back except to clean the table and eventually bring the bill. Worst service experience I've had at a nice steakhouse for a long long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greatest Ruth's Chris on earthCharlieFVIPDined on 3/29/2014This just may be the greatest Ruth's Chris on earth. We ate there 2x on our vacation to Aruba and this review is for the second meal. It was as good or better than the first. Once again the Filet Mignon was done perfectly, this is an amazing dining experience and the staff is amazingly friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.