Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim
2041 South Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92802Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/7735/Anaheim
- Phone: 7147505466
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Jose Pulgarin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Anaheim, CA the same flavor, service and expertise from Ruth's Chris to you! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: The restaurant offers private rooms for groups of 10 to 40 guests with full audio visual capabilities. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Patty Bonofiglio 8779250681
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Anaheim, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim - Best Restaurants in Anaheim ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (63)romantic (39)notable wine list (30)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (20)neighborhood gem (13)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (3)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- Perfect DateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014The waiter was professional and courteous, he didn't rush us and was always attentive I think his name was Bobby. Great experience because of him really made us feel like we were his only customers.Special Features:
- Great valueDanielVIPDined on 9/3/2014Lovely room. First rate service. Reasonablely priced pix fixe menu with lots of choicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RickVIPDined on 8/31/2014Superb food and service. I've always considered Ruth's to be the best of the chain steakhouses and the Anaheim location did not disappoint. Ask for Matthew if you want guaranteed great service.Special Features:
- Special OccasionTimeDrfterDined on 8/30/2014The moment we stepped in to the moment we left we felt special by the staff. My daughter and I every year open a very special bottle of wine to toast my Grandfather’s birthday. They took special care with the wine and provided a decanter and nice stemware. The food was great as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantKirkDined on 8/29/2014Every year special friends, my wife and I travel to an Angles Games on a Saturday from Northern California. We always come in on a Friday to Anaheim so we can have dinner at Ruth Chris Restaurant the night before. Excellent Restaurant and professional and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice restrarauntDonnaKDined on 8/28/2014Great service, food and ambiance. Celebrated my daughter's 25th birthday. Our server made her feel very special. When we are back in Anaheim we will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Steaks!!smartcookieDined on 8/18/2014Even though I lived in Dubai, I have never tried the ones they have in there. So on my first visit to LA, I made a point to visit Ruth's Chris in Anaheim. My friend joined alongwith me for the dinner. We were too early though and in no time, we were given a table. I had an appetiser "Lobster Bisque", which looked nice but the taste was not appealing. Just white niblets of Lobsters and that bisque needed some kick--some fresh herbs perhaps, but at US$12, probably that would be the best I opted for the Cowboy Steak, 22oz Bone-in Rib while my friend opted for the T-bone steak on my recommendation. The steak was amazing, charred and cooked to perfection. I had the dessert Banana creampie, which was just average. Great meal!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodHappy2dineDined on 8/17/2014Ruth's Chris is obviously a great place to dine. I had the filet & lobster and found it needed more seasoning. The Steak was cooked perfect but needed more seasoning. We also had the stuffed baked potato and it was great. Creamed spinach, good but needed more seasoning. The service was great! The friendliness of the staff, refreshing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steakcdohe001Dined on 8/16/2014We had the Ruth's Special, which includes a salad, side an entree and dessert. Seemed a fair price at 54.00 for the course. Cocktails are pricey but delicious. Would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlwaysDavidGDined on 8/6/2014A good spot no matter the time of the year. Great food and service as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bday SpecialPorterhouse30BdayDined on 7/31/2014The special occasion was a great experience. The service by the waiter and staff was excellent and they made it such a special event for the bday guest. Thank you. Best bday service from a restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Steak LoversOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2014We spend our 24 wedding anniversary here and we were not disappointed. The food is great and the staff is very friendly.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerRvGuyDined on 7/26/2014We took our friends from childhood for a special 40 anniversary dinner and were not disappointed! Everyone was friendly and extremely helpful. Two managers stopped by during dinner to inquire who was having the anniversary, how the dinner was, and to wish us all good tidings! The Rib Eye was to die for, cooked to everybody's liking, and the deserts that came with the meal were outstanding. Our friends received a complimentary picture of the occasion, which further added to our memories!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall great experience and food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/23/2014I have been to this restaurant many times, and every time I had an excellent experience. They are always very polite and courteous from the time you enter the front door to the time you leave. Once they sit you down at the table they continuously check on you and they should, which makes your entire meal experience very smooth and comfortable. The food comes out exactly as it is described is always hot (especially on their hot plates) and tastes excellent. I have been here many times and will continue to come back!Special Features:
- Mouth Watering SteakslovegoodfoodDined on 7/20/2014Steaks melt in your mouth...however, our first choice (Porterhouse) was sold out on an early Sunday evening. The suggested replacement was disappointing (T-bone). We wished we had ordered the filet or ribeye, we KNOW either of these would have satisfied. Love, the "family style" side dishes. Overall, love the restaurant and menu.Special Features:
- deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Food was amazing. Everything was prepared perfectly. The only thing i didnt like too much was the seeing so many people in shorts and tshirts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner out with friendsDapperDinerDined on 7/18/2014Our expectations were high when we decided to visit Ruth's Chris again with our friends. The last time we were there we had THE most amazing dinner. We were somewhat disappointed this time. They had to re fire my husband's steak, as it came medium well instead of medium rare. Our dinners were all on these tiny plates that were visually unappealing. It was not a good presentation of the food. My scallops were delicious, but could have benefited from a sauce. The mashed potatoes were blah, and I wish the mushrooms were sliced instead of whole. We got a tiny saucer of 6 whole mushrooms. The one shining side was the chipotle fingerling potatoes! They did waive the corkage on one of our bottles, which was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as the pastJonNDined on 7/10/2014The service was excellent. The food was not as good as I've had at other locations. The food came out so fast it seemed line it was preprepared. I would go to another location or another steakhouse.
- A Very Happy AnniversaryDnzyMom1Dined on 7/10/2014My husband and I celebrated our 38th Wedding Anniversary and it could have not been any better. Everything from the Decor, to the Staff, to the Food...it was a wonderful experience, with the food - unbelievable. I would highly recommend Ruth's Chris Steak House to everyone. But just don't wait for a special occassion to do so.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/9/2014We had dinner before a concert at the Honda Center. It was just wonderful--the food, the quanties, and the service were all very good.Special Features:
- Very Surprisedrvbman68Dined on 6/28/2014I am not much of a chain guy went it comes to restaurants so I was reluctant to eat at Ruth's Chris. Wow I am a fan! My New York Strip was and excellent cut and it was cooked to perfection (MR)! The wine list was filled with very good wines and wines of all prices not just high dollar. When I got back home I told my wife we are trying the Ruth Chirs in Houston very soon.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/26/2014Ruth classics menu selection has something for everyone. Chose the 6oz filet with shrimp. Mouth watering filet as always. Desert for our birthday guest was amazing with the added chocolate personal touch. Prefer the Irvine location which is quieter and more elegant.Special Features:
- Another great experience4TFamilyDined on 6/22/2014Yet again another great dining experience. The service was outstanding and the food was perfect. Kids enjoyed it more almost than we did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LadyDinerDined on 6/21/2014Very nice dining experience. Servers were wonderful. My filet was a little salty, compared to our last visit. Wish you could add a dessert choice that is more low carb friendly for your diabetic patrons!Special Features:
- Have Not Kept Pace On Food QualityOCFoodFanVIPDined on 6/20/2014My wife and I were celebrating a special occasion and decided to use a gift card we had floating around for a long time. The service was great, the wine selection was pretty good as well. We split a Butter Lettuce BLT salad and it was quite good. Their Creme Brûlée was also quite good. However, the entree was mediocre. First off, they proudly stated that the filet was corn-fed. If you're not serving grass-fed, or better yet, organic grass-fed beef, don't bother telling us what the cow ate. The filets were way over cooked and tough, thin and poor cuts all around. The sides of Potatoes Au Gratin and Sautéd Mushroms were flavorless. It reminded us just how awesome food has gotten over the past 20 years and Ruth's Chris has been left behind.
- Best Dinner Date YetTheUCLAKERDined on 6/19/2014Unexpectedly, my wife and I had our best dinner date experience yet. The moment we walked in, the place had an ambience like no other. It felt like you were dining storefront, on the sidewalk, with an incredible glass wall on the other side that allows the trees outside to become part of the setting. The food was incredible. It's not the same boring steak and sides at other places. They played around with this lobster appetizer, deep fried like orange chicken, with a sweet and spicy Sriracha sauce. My wife and I devoured it in minutes! I was also introduced to a wine which paired perfectly with either fish or steak, and complemented even the awesomely delicious Sweet Potato Casserole!!! Filet mignon was perfect, and service was GREAT!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingcuthereDined on 6/17/2014If your a steak eater, this is the place for you. This was my first time there and I can assure you, it won't be my last. I just can't put into words how great my steak was. I ordered the rib eye 12 oz. (you can also order it in 16 oz.) med-rare and it was cooked perfectly, warm red in the middle, served on a VERY hot sizzling platter. Their use of prime beef guarantees its remarkable taste and tenderness. For sides I had the lobster bisque, which was the best I've ever had and I've ordered it all over the US; creamed spinach, and for dessert creme brulee. To accompany my dinner I had a very nice glass of Pinot Noir.Special Features:
- I wanted more!PennyWennyDined on 6/15/2014To start with, this location is kinda odd. It's a fancy restaurant but near D-land so no dress code. Then driving up, I almost missed it. Building is not obvious until you pass it. Thank goodness for one sign. You enter in the rear of the building. We waited for about 5 minutes to be seated, then we were seated as close to the bar as you can without being in the bar :( Basketball game was on and some loud rowdy men kinda ruined our romantic dinner. Luckily my husband has a good sense of humor so their yelling just became something we will remember as funny now. The food was sensational and I wish I could eat food that tasted this good more often. Everything was great. Just wanted more and better table. We will return!Special Features:
- HeleneDined on 6/15/2014We have dined at Ruth's Chris (Irvine...Anaheim ) for the past 25 yrs. and have thoroughly enjoyed our many occasions...Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris AnaheimAquamanDined on 6/11/2014The architecture is most compelling, the service is top quality. The wine list by the glass is most impressive as well as their cellar. If how server is Kenda you are going to receive fine serviceSpecial Features:
- The best steakhouse in Anaheim.WonderfulDined on 6/6/2014I love this place always the same great service and food is superb!!! Filet Mignon is to die for...I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationDanicolexDined on 6/1/2014We were celebrating my Mom"s 91st birthday. We let them know it was Mom's b-day and they could not have been kinder and more attentive. Mom is one who likes her meat more well done, usually a foodie no-no but, the waitress made a suggestion and it came out perfect. Mom ate the entire steak, a first. Overall a great evening.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceSilviaeVIPDined on 5/30/2014Ruth's Chris has the best steak ever! All of the food is delicious including the salads and deserts. They also have an extensive wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasion restaurantBunchbeDined on 5/24/2014We come here every year to celebrate our sons birthday and have a great time! The food is great and so is the serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentMichaelDined on 5/24/2014Ruth Chris Anaheim has yet to disappoint. It's my go to place for a great tasting steak. Nice atmosphere and friendly service.Special Features:
- The following 751 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim reviews archive.
- Worth the wait.Mymelody177Dined on 5/21/2014Everything was excellent. We had a request to move our seating and were accommodated quickly. Would come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+ AnniversarySdM1Dined on 5/17/2014I had attended a "girls" outing here before and enjoyed it very much. My husband had never been before. I thought it would be perfect dinner spot for our anniversary. The staff did not disappoint. When we arrived, the maitre'd and staff congratulated us on our anniversary. My husband and I were seated right away. Our waiter was Matthew. He was very attentive and delivered excellent service. The food as well as the drinks from the bar were excellent!! A wonderful experience. Definitely plan on coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday dinnerwelovegoodfoodDined on 5/17/2014Took my husband here for his birthday and was much better than we both anticipated!They sprinkled birthday confetti on our table and took a complimentary photo. The service was amazing our waiter was Chris and he was attentive super nice and seemed like a chill guy. Our drinks...delicious and loved that they shake the drink at your table. Our wine bottle cork broke of because it was super dry so he de canted it for us! We ordered the BBQ shrimp and OMG they were ridiculous good! Our wedge salad was perfect enough for us to share.Our filet and potatoes Au gratin and asparagus were out of this world good. Steaks were cooked perfectly and the potatoes were so creamy.Also got a free birthday dessert the manager came to check on us too!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/11/2014On previous visits we walked away from the restaurant talking about how great a meal we just had. This time the steak was not nearly as tender or tasty. Service was very good, wine glass were used to many times and cloudy. Decided on Ruth Chris instead of Morton's. Maybe back to Morton's next time.Special Features:
- Not as good as the others.spjolyDined on 5/9/2014If you want a Ruth Chris experience, please go to the Beverly Hills or even Irvine location. This location is 2 star experience. Bight, casual,and no romantic flair. Lot of kids coming through. Probably due to the location by Disneyland.