Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim
2041 South Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92802Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/7735/Anaheim
- Phone: (714) 750-5466
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Jose Pulgarin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Anaheim, CA the same flavor, service and expertise from Ruth's Chris to you! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience.
- Private Party Facilities: The restaurant offers private rooms for groups of 10 to 40 guests with full audio visual capabilities. Please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Patty Bonofiglio 8779250681
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Anaheim, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim - Best Restaurants in Anaheim ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim reviews from OpenTable diners
73 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (53)romantic (37)fit for foodies (24)notable wine list (24)good for groups (16)hot spot (9)neighborhood gem (9)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (3)great for lunch (3)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great dinner and the service was excellent.PapaVIPDined on 11/17/2014We enjoy going to Ruth's Chris for dinner. The food is always excellent and the service is very good. We are very happy with this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey but goodradmanDined on 11/16/2014Food and service were what you would expect from a high end steakhouse- good but pricey. We have been to several Ruth's before and knew what to expect. A nice change from the mediocre food and poor service we got at Disneyland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thoughtful experienceLucky927Dined on 11/14/2014We went for a wedding anniversary and the people at Ruth's Chris went out of their way to make our night special. The hostess, servers, and even the busboy all congratulated us on our anniversary. Definitely take your significant other to this place and let Ruth's Chris know ahead of time what you are celebrating. It will be well worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and service...butLaJollaVIPDined on 11/10/2014Everything was great after we were seated but before being seated was another story. I made reservations for my father's birthday several weeks ago. When we arrived we were told that we could not be seated for a 45-60 mins if we wanted our party of 5 to sit at the same table. So the 5 of us squezzed into a four seat table and still had to wait 20 mins to be seated. Prior to the seating issue, I was unable to find parking. The lot probably had more than 40 open parking spots but all of them had cones blocking the spots off for valet parking. Basically you are forced to use the valet. I've had damage to my vehicle from last 2 valet experiences (at other restaurants) and refuse to use valet anymore. I ended up parking at a hotel lot nearby.
- Always a special experience.AndyDined on 11/9/2014No matter what brings you to Ruth's Chris', it's always exceptional from the bar to table. Best steaks on the planet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just great steaks-BbqbobDined on 11/7/2014Just great steaks- unlike others and the service is excellant. I have never left disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salty surf and turfFoodivoreDined on 11/7/2014Aunts was beautiful. I ordered these for Hunter and was a little disappointed. The lobster was overseas and and caked with what appeared to be paprika. It was also very salty. For the amount of money you pay for dinner, I expect perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best high-end steakhouseSocalRickDined on 11/3/2014We celebrated my wife's birthday by having dinner here recently and we had a wonderful time. The staff had a personal birthday greeting for my wife on our menus which we were able to have as keepsakes. My wife who is 36 weeks pregnant was given an excellent table with ample space. Our 20-month old daughter was also well-served and had a great time. But the food was amazing. Our filets were perfectly cooked. The three course Classics menu is the best bang for the buck I've seen from any high end steakhouse. You simply get more for your money here versus other places like Maestros and Roy's. We hope to dine at Ruth's Chris again for our next special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice and good...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/31/2014but not over the top. Solid food and service. I've preferred other locations though. The decor was very nice. Perhaps the difference was that this location has to cater to the Disney/tourist crowd.I would recommend this to a friend.
- "NOTHING BUT THE BEST"OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014This restaurant is a must try. You receive the best of everything. From the greeting service at the front door to the best tasting wine & the freshness of your food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steaksdisguy247Dined on 10/23/2014Steaks were cooked to perfection! They must have machines working in the back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrated our 4 year Anniversary!!JodevDined on 10/16/2014The tempura fried lobster and crab cake were delicious! We got the cowboy steak which was to die for, we go back :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodLAResident1Dined on 10/12/2014We've been to Ruth's Chris several times and the food is consistently good and the service is excellent. This one was a bit noisier than others we have been to but a beautiful restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & ServiceCptFinestDined on 10/11/2014I took her out for Bday and it was her first time there..she loved the food and atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it Again...MrQProsDined on 9/30/2014I've had the pleasure of visiting this particular Ruths Chris more than once when visiting the OC, and this visit was indicative of why I keep coming back. Wonderful bar service, fabulous table service, and impressive food options. I'll be back!Special Features:
- Nice for SteaksbubbaDined on 9/29/2014Very nice place for good quality steaks. A little pricey but worth it for a business dinner or a romantic night out. Excellent service by everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Wife...Happy Life!OnehappydinerDined on 9/20/2014I wanted to take my wife out for a romantic dinner at Ruth's Chris in Anaheim. We were immediately seated in a booth as requested and we were promptly greeted by our server Cory. He was very helpful with our menu selections and was very careful not to be intrusive during our dining experience. Bill the General Manager stopped by to warmly greet us and thanks us for choosing Ruth's Chris for our night out. Our filet mignons & sides were cooked to perfection but the service was even better. You will be well taken care of at Ruth's Chris in Anaheim. Thank you to Cory and Bill for making our night so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & ServicekprobDined on 9/19/2014Upon entering the restaurant the service was fantastic. The food, especially the spicy lobster appetizer was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect DateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014The waiter was professional and courteous, he didn't rush us and was always attentive I think his name was Bobby. Great experience because of him really made us feel like we were his only customers.Special Features:
- Great valueDanielVIPDined on 9/3/2014Lovely room. First rate service. Reasonablely priced pix fixe menu with lots of choicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RickVIPDined on 8/31/2014Superb food and service. I've always considered Ruth's to be the best of the chain steakhouses and the Anaheim location did not disappoint. Ask for Matthew if you want guaranteed great service.Special Features:
- Special OccasionTimeDrfterDined on 8/30/2014The moment we stepped in to the moment we left we felt special by the staff. My daughter and I every year open a very special bottle of wine to toast my Grandfather’s birthday. They took special care with the wine and provided a decanter and nice stemware. The food was great as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantKirkDined on 8/29/2014Every year special friends, my wife and I travel to an Angles Games on a Saturday from Northern California. We always come in on a Friday to Anaheim so we can have dinner at Ruth Chris Restaurant the night before. Excellent Restaurant and professional and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice restrarauntDonnaKDined on 8/28/2014Great service, food and ambiance. Celebrated my daughter's 25th birthday. Our server made her feel very special. When we are back in Anaheim we will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Steaks!!smartcookieDined on 8/18/2014Even though I lived in Dubai, I have never tried the ones they have in there. So on my first visit to LA, I made a point to visit Ruth's Chris in Anaheim. My friend joined alongwith me for the dinner. We were too early though and in no time, we were given a table. I had an appetiser "Lobster Bisque", which looked nice but the taste was not appealing. Just white niblets of Lobsters and that bisque needed some kick--some fresh herbs perhaps, but at US$12, probably that would be the best I opted for the Cowboy Steak, 22oz Bone-in Rib while my friend opted for the T-bone steak on my recommendation. The steak was amazing, charred and cooked to perfection. I had the dessert Banana creampie, which was just average. Great meal!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodHappy2dineDined on 8/17/2014Ruth's Chris is obviously a great place to dine. I had the filet & lobster and found it needed more seasoning. The Steak was cooked perfect but needed more seasoning. We also had the stuffed baked potato and it was great. Creamed spinach, good but needed more seasoning. The service was great! The friendliness of the staff, refreshing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steakcdohe001Dined on 8/16/2014We had the Ruth's Special, which includes a salad, side an entree and dessert. Seemed a fair price at 54.00 for the course. Cocktails are pricey but delicious. Would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlwaysDavidGDined on 8/6/2014A good spot no matter the time of the year. Great food and service as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bday SpecialPorterhouse30BdayDined on 7/31/2014The special occasion was a great experience. The service by the waiter and staff was excellent and they made it such a special event for the bday guest. Thank you. Best bday service from a restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Steak LoversOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2014We spend our 24 wedding anniversary here and we were not disappointed. The food is great and the staff is very friendly.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerRvGuyDined on 7/26/2014We took our friends from childhood for a special 40 anniversary dinner and were not disappointed! Everyone was friendly and extremely helpful. Two managers stopped by during dinner to inquire who was having the anniversary, how the dinner was, and to wish us all good tidings! The Rib Eye was to die for, cooked to everybody's liking, and the deserts that came with the meal were outstanding. Our friends received a complimentary picture of the occasion, which further added to our memories!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 777 reviews are from the Ruth's Chris Steak House - Anaheim reviews archive.
- Overall great experience and food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/23/2014I have been to this restaurant many times, and every time I had an excellent experience. They are always very polite and courteous from the time you enter the front door to the time you leave. Once they sit you down at the table they continuously check on you and they should, which makes your entire meal experience very smooth and comfortable. The food comes out exactly as it is described is always hot (especially on their hot plates) and tastes excellent. I have been here many times and will continue to come back!Special Features:
- Mouth Watering SteakslovegoodfoodDined on 7/20/2014Steaks melt in your mouth...however, our first choice (Porterhouse) was sold out on an early Sunday evening. The suggested replacement was disappointing (T-bone). We wished we had ordered the filet or ribeye, we KNOW either of these would have satisfied. Love, the "family style" side dishes. Overall, love the restaurant and menu.Special Features:
- deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Food was amazing. Everything was prepared perfectly. The only thing i didnt like too much was the seeing so many people in shorts and tshirts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner out with friendsDapperDinerDined on 7/18/2014Our expectations were high when we decided to visit Ruth's Chris again with our friends. The last time we were there we had THE most amazing dinner. We were somewhat disappointed this time. They had to re fire my husband's steak, as it came medium well instead of medium rare. Our dinners were all on these tiny plates that were visually unappealing. It was not a good presentation of the food. My scallops were delicious, but could have benefited from a sauce. The mashed potatoes were blah, and I wish the mushrooms were sliced instead of whole. We got a tiny saucer of 6 whole mushrooms. The one shining side was the chipotle fingerling potatoes! They did waive the corkage on one of our bottles, which was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as the pastJonNDined on 7/10/2014The service was excellent. The food was not as good as I've had at other locations. The food came out so fast it seemed line it was preprepared. I would go to another location or another steakhouse.
- A Very Happy AnniversaryDnzyMom1Dined on 7/10/2014My husband and I celebrated our 38th Wedding Anniversary and it could have not been any better. Everything from the Decor, to the Staff, to the Food...it was a wonderful experience, with the food - unbelievable. I would highly recommend Ruth's Chris Steak House to everyone. But just don't wait for a special occassion to do so.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/9/2014We had dinner before a concert at the Honda Center. It was just wonderful--the food, the quanties, and the service were all very good.Special Features:
- Very Surprisedrvbman68Dined on 6/28/2014I am not much of a chain guy went it comes to restaurants so I was reluctant to eat at Ruth's Chris. Wow I am a fan! My New York Strip was and excellent cut and it was cooked to perfection (MR)! The wine list was filled with very good wines and wines of all prices not just high dollar. When I got back home I told my wife we are trying the Ruth Chirs in Houston very soon.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/26/2014Ruth classics menu selection has something for everyone. Chose the 6oz filet with shrimp. Mouth watering filet as always. Desert for our birthday guest was amazing with the added chocolate personal touch. Prefer the Irvine location which is quieter and more elegant.Special Features: