Rumours Wine Bar
1104 Division St
Nashville, TN 37203Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Rumours Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rumourswinebar.com/
- Phone: 6154322740x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm-Midnight.
Kitchen closes at 10:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Aaron Turner
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Cross Street: Magazine St.
- Public Transit: The Green Circuit runs freely to the Gulch from downtown.
- Parking: No
- Parking Details: We offer Valet service from Thursday thru Saturday and validated parking in the Icon garage. The first hour is free in the parking lot directly across the street.
A word from Rumours Wine Bar
Rumours Wine Bar welcomes The Gulch neighborhood and Nashville visitors with a welcoming staff, interesting wine list and regularly changing menu. Our beautiful patio beckons guests to spend time with friends and family with a cheese plate or a four course paired wine dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rumours Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
romantic (9)neighborhood gem (8)notable wine list (7)fit for foodies (6)great for outdoor dining (6)special occasion (4)late-night find (3)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)good for groups (1)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Excellent food, wine, and service!nosh1Dined on 8/10/2014Awesome little plates so you can enjoy lots of items on the menu. Wide variety menu. Great ambiance and service. Love this little gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bestOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2014We had such a great meal as everything was just perfect from the startSpecial Features:
- Good overall, but not fillingJesseDined on 8/5/2014The quality of the food is great as always--very gourmet, simple--but the portion size is lacking what it used to be. Don't come for dinner if you're truly hungry. The drinks are great and I recommend coming between 5-7 as that is happy hour--really a very convenient happy hour. Service was very good. Helpful but not in your face.Special Features:
- Fun PlaceWineisgoodDined on 8/1/2014This was a fun place to dine with nice ambiance. The patio was nice except for the exhaust fan from the kitchen discharged out of the wall and down onto the patio. It should be turned to the street, or better yet, since it is on the corner they should relocate it to the street side. On top of the food smells permeating the patio area it added a lot of unneeded noise. Food I had was very tasty but portions were small.Special Features:
- Just ok.1foodieDined on 7/15/2014My husband and I have a 5 month old so we don't get to go out much. We decided to try Rumors. I used to really enjoy it's old location. This was just ok. There wasn't very many people in there and the service people kept making mistakes as if they where overwhelmed. The drinks where good but the food was just ok. I felt like the set up was more for a business meeting than a romantic night out. I wouldn't go back here the experience wasn't worth the $80 we spent. My husband said well it is a wine bar I guess we can't exspect much from the food. But my feeling is why not make the food great to go with the great wine.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Rumours Wine Bar reviews archive.