Rumours Wine Bar
1104 Division St
Nashville, TN 37203Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Rumours Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rumourswinebar.com/
- Phone: 6154322740x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 4:00pm-Midnight.
Kitchen closes at 10:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Aaron Turner
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Cross Street: Magazine St.
- Public Transit: The Green Circuit runs freely to the Gulch from downtown.
- Parking: No
- Parking Details: We offer Valet service from Thursday thru Saturday and validated parking in the Icon garage. The first hour is free in the parking lot directly across the street.
A word from Rumours Wine Bar
Rumours Wine Bar welcomes The Gulch neighborhood and Nashville visitors with a welcoming staff, interesting wine list and regularly changing menu. Our beautiful patio beckons guests to spend time with friends and family with a cheese plate or a four course paired wine dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rumours Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (14)notable wine list (13)great for outdoor dining (12)fit for foodies (11)romantic (11)special occasion (7)good for groups (6)late-night find (4)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Nowhere better in NashvilleloungeLizardBillVIPDined on 10/11/2014Rumours has the most sophisticated bar and best bartender in Nashville, hands down. Although the menu is not extensive, all of the food is perfectly prepared, fresh, interesting, and delicious. The service couldn't be more personal. You feel like you dropped in on friends for a drink and a meal. Friends who pamper you, but leave you plenty of space to attend to your dinner/drink companions. I will keep coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot for Girl's NightVTHokie03Dined on 9/30/2014Me and my friends love Rumours and enjoy the great ambiance and tolerable noise level as we catch up over glasses of wine at the end of a long day.Special Features:
- Great Find in the GulchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/25/2014We booked it for a monthly dinner group. Wine list was great (you guessed that huh) and the food would be considered heavy tapas...what was great. Service was outstanding! After dinner a few of us camped out t the bar and discovered that the bartender knew how to make our favorite drink (Veaux Carre).Special Features:
- Underwhelmedannarbormichigan14Dined on 9/20/2014This wine bar was recommended by some local friends in the area. The menu was quite limiting and the wine mediocre at best. Our server was not very warm and friendly and did not even check us out when it came time for us to leave. It was moderately busy, but tables still vacant, however, the service was slow. The food was highly recommended and the server gave us her opinion as well, but once taking a few bites of the meal, it did not live up to the accolades. For $80, I have had far better wine and meals than what was had here. I've traveled all over the world and have never found a wine bar with such poor tasting and quality of wine.
- server should work at Post OfficeJeffDined on 9/16/2014Actually, the Post Office people are wayyy more enthusiastic than she was. 'Nuf said.
- Excellent food, wine, and service!nosh1Dined on 8/10/2014Awesome little plates so you can enjoy lots of items on the menu. Wide variety menu. Great ambiance and service. Love this little gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bestOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2014We had such a great meal as everything was just perfect from the startSpecial Features:
- Good overall, but not fillingJesseDined on 8/5/2014The quality of the food is great as always--very gourmet, simple--but the portion size is lacking what it used to be. Don't come for dinner if you're truly hungry. The drinks are great and I recommend coming between 5-7 as that is happy hour--really a very convenient happy hour. Service was very good. Helpful but not in your face.Special Features:
- Fun PlaceWineisgoodDined on 8/1/2014This was a fun place to dine with nice ambiance. The patio was nice except for the exhaust fan from the kitchen discharged out of the wall and down onto the patio. It should be turned to the street, or better yet, since it is on the corner they should relocate it to the street side. On top of the food smells permeating the patio area it added a lot of unneeded noise. Food I had was very tasty but portions were small.Special Features:
- Just ok.1foodieDined on 7/15/2014My husband and I have a 5 month old so we don't get to go out much. We decided to try Rumors. I used to really enjoy it's old location. This was just ok. There wasn't very many people in there and the service people kept making mistakes as if they where overwhelmed. The drinks where good but the food was just ok. I felt like the set up was more for a business meeting than a romantic night out. I wouldn't go back here the experience wasn't worth the $80 we spent. My husband said well it is a wine bar I guess we can't exspect much from the food. But my feeling is why not make the food great to go with the great wine.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Rumours Wine Bar reviews archive.