Rumi's Persian Cuisine
718 North Main Street
Corona, CA 92881Neighborhood:
PersianPrice: $30 and under
Rumi's Persian Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rumispersiancuisine.com/
- Phone: 9518985400
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Persian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Entertainment, Takeout
- Catering: Please contact us for more information.
A word from Rumi's Persian Cuisine
Whether you're looking to dine in or takeout, Rumi's Restaurant in Corona, CA offers delicious Persian cuisine in an inviting and welcoming atmosphere. We offer the finest, fresh, and upscale Persian food. Beautifully decorated in a downtown setting, our chef has carefully selected a menu of Persian delicacies that are prepared with our own ingredients and spices.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rumi's Persian Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
- Nice PlaceMikeFromCOVIPDined on 4/26/2014Nice little neighborhood restaurant, surprisingly busy for 8:30 on a Saturday night. Food was good and portions plentiful. Could have used a bit more seasoning as it seemed on the bland side for my taste. Service was adequate, neither poor nor stellar. I would eat here again if in the area.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A taste of PersiafoodiesVIPDined on 2/22/2014A wonderful array of selections at this restaurant. I had a tasty salad, and my husband had a chicken dish that was perfectly spiced and the most tender chicken I think I've ever had. We had the appetizer selection, and I think the dolmas were my favorite. It's well worth a try if you haven't eaten here before.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the BEST Persian CuisineGoodEatinDined on 1/31/2014Me and my husband and two friends dined at this restaurant on a Friday evening and WOW, food was simply DELICIOUS!! The ambience was romantic. The interior was beautifully interior. I highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time Eating Persian Cuisinercote75VIPDined on 12/10/2013And I enjoyed it! I have the yogurt and cucumbers to start and the braised lamb with rice and llama beans. I really enjoyed everything. And the prices were great too. I'd definitely go back when in the area.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and Good foodGregVIPDined on 7/6/2013Service was superb. Friendly and attentive without being distracting. My date and I had a wonderful time and the music was a bonus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlbertOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 4/12/2013We had a combination of beef, chicken, lamb, fish. With the exception of the lamb, the meat appeared to be dry this time. Eevn the rice was not as moist and fluffy. It was a lot better the previous times. I hope they were just having an off night.
- good neighborhood findOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2013The food is typical mid eastern cuisine with all the favorite dishes served in large portions. the food is very good and reasonablely priced. small intimate cafe setting in what you would expect from a small family restaurant.Special Features:
- Delicious Persian Food.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/19/2012All of the staff were very friendly and helpful.The waiter explained the menu items and made recommendations that were spot on. We had a combination for two (Rumi's #1). The chicken and beef were both fork tender and perfectly seasoned. The basmati rice and grilled tomatoes were equally as tasty. For a tasty night out,and one you might not have tried before,we highly recommend Rumi's.Special Features:
- Always great food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/8/2012Always great food and service. Owners are very nice!Special Features:
- I wanted to try somethingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2012I wanted to try something different and have never tried Persian food. Food was very good and the meats were very tender and juicy. I will go here again if I'm in the area!Special Features: