111 SE 8th Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://lasolasgourmet.com/
- Phone: 9547680003
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Thursday: 10:00am - 10:00pm,Friday- Saturday: 10:00am - 11:00pm.
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm..
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Rumi Lounge
We're a cozy little gem located a few blocks over from Las Olas Boulevard. Enjoy delicious Mediterranean cuisine such as hummus, , tabbouleh platters or a fresh salad with toppings such as sundried cranberries, goat cheese, sliced almonds with our homemade tangy honey-mustard vinaigrette. We also feature choices of Tuscan style pizzas regular or whole wheat crust. Also choose from our Wine & Beer selections from around the world to delight the most distinctive palate. You can make your Birthday party here.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rumi Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (2)neighborhood gem (2)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great little gem off las plansPattiesVIPDined on 8/6/2014My daughter introduced is to this great Italian/ Mediterranean restaurant. Quiet, good is great. I had the hummus and ba bah ganoush appetizers. For dinner I had the vegetarian pizza which was perfect thin crustSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 8 reviews are from the Rumi Lounge reviews archive.
- Best Place EverMunnlizVIPDined on 3/31/2014We originally found this place when we first moved to the Fort Lauderdale area on Grubhub. We were craving a sandwich (per-usual) & this place looked amazing. Healthy, fresh, & all our favorite ingredients. They were out of this world. Fresh bread, made there. I ordered their Las Olas Blvd Sandwich- added avocado & did mozzarella cheese…AMAZING. We order take-out them every week, at least once. Usually more! We can't help it! We recently decided why not go in and eat there? We were so glad we did. It was small & quaint. Modern chic wine bar meets quaint family restaurant. They have an amazing wine list & even make their own! I would recommend this for anyone and everyone! The staff was so friendly and funny. This is a hidden gem.Special Features:
- Great DinnerhbalterDined on 3/18/2014Stopped in for dinner after flying into town. What a wonderful experience. Food was all so flavorful and fresh. Owner/waiter was funny and a pleasure to talk to. The babaganoush was the best I have ever had. The three of us wanted to lick the place clean. I highly recommend Rumi Lounge for a leisurely meal a couple of blocks off the very busy Las Olas blvd scene. It is a great place to get away to while taking a break from your shopping and art gallery hopping.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find off of Las OlasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014I was looking for a last minute reservation for valentines day and stumbled upon the rumi lounge. I was pleasantly surprised to find this place especially when I got an 8:15 reservation. The rumi lounge is very quaint little restaurant located off of las olas blvd. It's definitely a place to go on a date. On to the food. We started off with the combination platter. For the entree my date and I shared the gyro pizza. We got a small and it was more than enough for the both of us. The gyro pizza had a nice crunch but could have used a bit more lamb. However the lamb that I did taste in the pizza was well seasoned and succulent. Overall, I would go back to the rumi lounge to explore more dishes on the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find, see you againConqstspdDined on 5/18/2013Found this place randomly and loved it! Will be back and definitely recommend it to others. Big perk for me is that I can walk there from my house off Las Olas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome service, good wineLv8495Dined on 5/10/2013Awesome service, good wine selection. Great choice for lunch
- Restaurant smaller and moreMFoyVIPDined on 2/16/2013Restaurant smaller and more casual then expected, but food was still very good. Love the mediteranian pizzas. All the food tasted fresh and authentic.
- We had such a wonderful timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/9/2013We had such a wonderful time at Rumi Lounge. The owner is so personable and welcoming. Everything was delicious including the wine he recommended. The goat cheese on the salad was very refreshing. I highly recommend Rumi Lounge. I found it through Open Table as I had about a 1.5 hour wait for my brother to arrive at Ft. Lauderdale airport. I was so comfortable at Rumi Lounge that I ended up having my brother take a Taxi to Rumi Lounge. I did not feel like being rushed since I was so comfortable there!Special Features:
- Noising street and parkingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/7/2013Noising street and parking was challenging. Food however was fresh and reasonably priced.Special Features: