1155 Washington Pike
Bridgeville, PA 15017Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rumfishpgh.com/
- Phone: 4129148013x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Wine Bar, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private room which seats 12 people around a beautiful oval table with private outdoor access.
- Entertainment: Rumfish Beach is our seasonal 15,000 square foot outdoor venue featuring DJS and live music throughout the spring, summer, and fall. 3 bars, firepits, waterfalls, and plush seating invite you to join the celebration at Rumfish Beach.
A word from Rumfish Grille
Rumfish Grille, serving lunch and dinner is where FRESH seafood and contemporary American cuisine combine in a one of a kind venue. Experience the flavors of land and sea CREATIVELY prepared by our chefs in our centerpiece open KITCHEN. Have a seat at our showcase RAW BAR. Join us for HAPPY HOUR at our full service indoor/outdoor bar and stay for dinner with all your friends at RUMFISH GRILLE!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Rumfish Grille - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Rumfish Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
116 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (79)vibrant bar scene (69)hot spot (56)good for groups (53)neighborhood gem (37)late-night find (35)special occasion (32)scenic view (26)romantic (21)great for lunch (19)fit for foodies (16)great for brunch (6)notable wine list (5)kid-friendly (5)Show More
- Makes for an all around night outJenniDined on 9/12/2014We went for dinner, the server was great, food delicious and entertainment outside was a bonus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum Yum Rumfish!VisitorDined on 9/6/2014Had a family dinner there on a Friday night. We all loved the slider appetizer and the fish dishes and sides. Only item that could be improved was the bread. Hit the spot for fish and, while it is a little more expensive the red lobster, you get far better quality and you don't have to break the bank.Special Features:
- Great placedipcapDined on 9/6/2014We always have a great time at Rumfish. The food is always top notch quality, and the servers are always very professional, friendly and have a great knowledge of the menu. Several members of our group had never been before but loved it. We had dinner in the restaurant and had several other friends meet us for drinks outside after. Everyone was blown away by the outside deck. The only negative of the place are the hostess's who greet you. They were just young and unprofessional, you kind of have to speak up to get their attention even as your standing in front of them, which didn't fit the overall tone of the rest of the restaurant.Special Features:
- food gross, good atmosphereKjm21Dined on 9/5/2014Food gross, the setting is great, drinks are good priced, seated 45 min after reservation, said it was bc we added 5 more 5 hrs b4 reservation then waited 50 min + for food. Drink there on a full stomachSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/3/2014Rum fish is a very nice restaurant with a relaxing bar atmosphere. They have a great happy hour and also great dining.Special Features:
- Good for drinks onlyohsosadDined on 9/1/2014The food was very bland with the exception of the scallops that were all garlic. We were dive bombed at an inside table by flies the entire meal. They gave us the sushi menu and when we ordered it they said they don't serve it on Mondays. Nice place for drinks outside but don't waste your money on a meal. This was our second try. The first time was for appetizers which when fried are 90 % dripping grease. I think we will stick to drinks only.Special Features:
- Underwhelmingjelst3Dined on 8/30/2014I had heard a few good reviews about Rumfish Grille and their outdoor bar area so we decided to try it. The bar area was great and drinks were reasonably priced. The restaurant, however, did not deliver. We ordered some sushi as an appetizer and it took forever to come out. The sushi itself was very good but we just started eating it when our dinner arrived. For dinner my husband ordered the lobster tail and it was very small and dry. It came with a huge amount of lentils, which I thought was odd and was not stated on the menu. I had the tuna which was cooked very well, but again the portion was small and still found myself hungry after dinner. Overall I would recommend for the bar area but not for the restaurant.Special Features:
- CookingpghjdDined on 8/26/2014Brussel sprouts were undercooked, and most of our dinners were overcooked. These should be more consistency.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/25/2014We celebrated an employee's 25th anniversary with 9 of us; the service and food were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- docdDined on 8/20/2014fair service-noisy-served main course while we eating the saladSpecial Features:
- SuperbOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Sunday brunch with five friends - Rumfish is the perfect place for great food, great conversation, great indoor/outdoor atmosphere.Special Features:
- Good overallMom2oneDined on 8/16/2014We had two appetizers and each had a meal. I also ordered a salad, which I never received. Our server was very slow to refill water or bring drinks from the bar. I felt like we were an inconvenience to her as I watched her visit several other tables often and much more attentively. The food was enjoyable, menu is fun and has something for everyone. We stayed after dinner for some drinks outside, which was the highlight of the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KassieDined on 8/15/2014Food and service were very good. We were not able to get outside seating. Despite having a reservation, we were seated next to the grill/kitchen and it was very WARM. Also, the noise level was very loud, causing us to shout through most of our dinner. Perhaps because it was a very busy Friday night? In spite of these, we would go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- needs another chancebubbleDined on 8/15/2014A lot of attentive weight staff, great outdoor seating.. Food quality could be better...chefs working their fingers to the bone, no slackers, but...my fish was smelly and slightly under cooked The polenta tasty, but barely warm enough with lumps from sitting. Beans barely cooked. Fish stew teeming with shellfish..very good...more than one piece of warm crusty bread with this would have topped it off nicely. Arugula salad was scrumptious. If you desire fish cooked to perfection go to McCormicks, but if you want an exciting place to socialize and a reasonable meal in Bridgeville and aren't too fussy about the food till they work out the kinks Rumfish is the place.Special Features:
- Rumfish RestaurantPTDinerDined on 8/14/2014We have been to Rumfish twice now and have found the food there to be excellently prepared and absolutely delicious. Both times we have been there, it has been a biker night of some sort. The overall atmosphere was outstanding. There was a party atmosphere that made the evening enjoyable.Special Features:
- Very pleasantly surprisedFrequentCustVIPDined on 8/10/2014We have been here 2 times before and thought it was ok but not great. We came back on a Sunday evening because we really wanted to sit outside on a beautiful night. Our expectations were not high, but they did everything extremely well. I have seen the comments about the food in other reviews (not great), but ours were outstanding this time. My tuna steak was perfect, and the appetizers we shared were some of the best seafood we had (fresh, not overly covered with heavy sauces). The live band and lively crowd was perfect for the evening (we sat far enough away that we got the festive atmosphere, good music, and still able to carry a conversation). We will definitely come back!Special Features:
- Excellent experienceLuv2eatVIPDined on 8/8/2014The scallops and the pesto shrimp pasta are excellent choices for dinner. The ambience and overall atmosphere was great. What a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not good, not badLuba07Dined on 8/7/2014The food wasn't anything great and it was extremely over priced. We sat outside but had to argue with the hostist to get that seat. And it was bike night and you could hear anything when they pulled a few of their bikes into the bar area. I don't understand why they need to do that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceMarleneDined on 8/6/2014My old friends and I had a wonderful and relaxing get together at Rumfish Grille for lunch. Our family member and waiter, Harry Bushmire had referred us for a wonderful dining experience. Our waiter Brandon was professional, courtesy and made our experience delightful. Harry recommended the scallops, and he was so right. They were delicious! We will all definitely return for lunch and or dinner. Thank you for a delicious and enjoyable experience. Thank You.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RonnieVIPDined on 8/4/2014This was my second visit to Rumfish Grille, which has added a very popular, large patio not so much for dining but for drinking and mingling esp on the weekends. This place is not part of a chain and offers up a nice variety of seafood dishes and other meals. I especailly like the create your own meal option, where you pick a "protein" and select two sides and a sauce. I think they forgot my sauce but that is OK. I started with lobster bisque, which was a bit disappointing. It was a thick, yellowish bowl of what seemed and tasted more like cream of potato soup and had a large piece of lobster meat floating in the middle. There are nice salad options, and wines by the glass are reasonable.Special Features:
- Great foodAviddinerDined on 8/2/2014I ordered the scallops. Excellent! But, not enough for the price. I didn't order the salad because I thought the entree would be accompanied with a vegetable or potato.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, a little slow serviceNickDined on 7/31/2014The food was absolutely phenomenal but we had to wait a good 5 minutes before our server greeted us. We ordered our drinks, salads, and dinners at the same time. Our salads came out before we had our drinks and our food came out before we were finished with our salads. The server rarely checked in on us, but had multiple tables. It looked like she had the entire half of the restaurant. Perhaps that was why we had such a long wait before she greeted us. Loved the outdoor bar! Such great ambience and fun for after dinner!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RumfishrumfishreviewDined on 7/25/2014The bar looks great and the service was excellent. The food was good. My only criticism is that the Happy Hour Special's are for the bar only . Rumfish should make this know better. Overall I would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great outdoors-food okNapervilleFoodieDined on 7/24/2014The outdoor seating and indoor ambience is great. The third time I have eaten at the restaurant and the food is average at best. Still a great place to hang out.Special Features:
- Poor service, bland foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/21/2014Was very excited to return to this restaurant after an awesome dinner there about a month ago. Brought a group of friends for lunch. Ambiance was great but the restaurant was lacking in about every other department. The lunch menu was minimal but the quality of the food was even more disappointing. My sandwich had almost no flavor, and was warm at best. The rest of the group was less than thrilled about their meal as well. Our server was nice but lacked any personality and for such a great looking restaurant I expected much more. He lacked knowledge of bar items and hardly stopped back to check on us. I can't even explain how disappointing this experience was. I'm not one to say "I'll never go back" but it'll be awhile before I return.Special Features:
- Rumfish Great SeafoodDieselJimDined on 7/18/2014The food and ambiance were outstanding. Highly recommend when dining in Bridgeville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal and experiencelisafhDined on 7/18/2014Food was excellent, fresh fish prepared just right. Staff was friendly, atmosphere was fun. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Couple night outMammaBlazeDined on 7/12/2014It was nice atmosphere considering it was located in a parking lot!! The food was pretty good and the ambiance was fun...not too good of place for any dancing as gets too crowded and no particular place to sit.Special Features:
- tyknee1Dined on 7/8/2014I'm very truthful when I do a review because if I owned a business I would want the truth. When I first walked in the girls gave great greetings and introduced themselves. The scene was good and gave good vibes. The open look to the bar looked awesome!! We were seated outside and it was very pretty and romantic in some spots and not in others. The concrete wall has nothing on it so that did turn me off. The waterfall is pretty but there's too much around it. I would have seated people closer to the fall and would have safety guards around it. The good part is that the food was very good and the seating was great. We really liked the fire pits they look awesome! All the way around I give a thumb's up on coming back to Rumfish.Special Features:
- Great place for dinnerluv2eatDined on 7/5/2014We had a party of 10 and we were given a private room with a large flat screen tv. Food was fantastic and we couldn't have asked for a better location. The bar and sand dance floor were awesome as well. I highly recommend trying this place. You will love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food, Drinks, Ambience - All 3zerocoolxxDined on 7/5/2014This was my 3rd time to Rumfish, and personally I have never been dissatisfied by the service, nor the food. This place certainly has the broad seafood selection with rare finds, great drink options, and quite the ambience. - My only real complaint is that they have nearly 0 seating out in the outdoor section. They have a bar-height 6" wide arm rest area on the 2nd level area that with barstools could easily accommodate more seating! - I highly recommend the trigger fish or the Arctic Char. When the waiter suggests a sauce choice, go with that option! I also REALLY highly recommend the Mac & Cheese for a side, its phenomenal, cheesy, and topped with a bread crumb crunch.Special Features:
- Excellent food, ok serviceShoeGalValVIPDined on 6/28/2014This was our second time dining at the restaurant, the first time for our friends. The waitress seemed undertrained for an upscale restaurant. She was unfamiliar with the menu, tableside manner was barely ok. We asked 3 times for a child's menu before it was finally brought. The child's order came out a good 5 minutes before our four adult entrees were served. We ordered two desserts, only one was brought out, we had to ask again for the second dessert. The bill had to be re-run because it was not included on the initial bill. She did not check on our drink levels either. The food was fantastic however, and made up for the shortcomings of the waitress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time guests!BcamDined on 6/20/2014We are new to the area and found this place on line. When we arrived, we were seated quickly(thank god we made a reservation) atmosphere was really cool. Multiple bars, and outdoor spot was packed but was inviting! We just went for our anniversary dinner, service wasn't great. We actually had to find out server to order another round of drinks. Food was bland for the price tag! Overall I would go back just for drinks and to hang out outside, wouldnt waste time or $ for dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointment AboundsKatiemackDined on 6/20/2014We were VERY disappointed with Rumfish Grille in Bridgeville. The menu was limited, the food was so-so, and the service was TERRIBLE!!! We will never go there again!Special Features:
- incredibly loudEmmaDined on 6/15/2014I kept hearing really good things about the place, so I thought it would be good to try for father's day. unfortunately, it was biker central that day with a live musician and extremely loud music. we sat inside, but we could still barely carry on a conversation. Our services was good at least and my dad liked his food, so i guess that's a plus. the rest of my family thought it was ok. I think it is a great place if you want to be outside a drink, but for a family friendly meal, I would go somewhere else. it just wasn't what we were looking for that day. I am also a vegetarian, so I personally would not go back to eat.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2014Went for brunch...food was very disappointing and very overpriced. Will not return. It's a bar/club with poor food.Special Features:
- Excellent spotBoghawkDined on 6/14/2014Very good food and great service. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeB1022Dined on 6/14/2014It was a great place with a great atmosphere.. It was a little loud. Great otherwise... Defiantly would go back. Great food great prices.. Nice happy hour specials...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceWorstDined on 6/13/2014Worst service ever ! Reservation for 8 @7:00 did not get sat till 730 and they split our group into two tablesSpecial Features:
- AWFUL SERVICEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014The staff brought the wrong food to our table 4x even after being told EXACTLY was needed. The appetizer came out after the manager apologized and the table was finished eating and the plates were cleared off the table...then the appetizer came out to the table. The manager told our the table he wouldn't make any money if he gave stuff away for free, how about if the food comes out when it is suppose to and cooked properly you keep happy customers. Another table the server could only do 2 separate checks at a time and stood there to wait for each person to pay. Then leave and get another check for the table. There were 6 customers and he could only handle 2 requests at a time. NEEDS MUCH BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE! For return visits!Special Features: